Head Admin Prediction Thread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Head Admin Prediction Thread

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #663774

This term I GET TO MAKE THE THREAD
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Itseasytosee2me

Re: Head Admin Prediction Thread

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #663776

Miraculously, all three head admins will be reelected but from different votes as the last time.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Riggle
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Riggle

Post by Riggle » #663777

I'll bet on Hugs (Misdoubtful) as the host vote but I'm not sure about the other two as the threads haven't been posted yet
Very cool link
Look at my cool text
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #663778

AIIA >B)
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #663779

FUCK YOU I MADE MY THREAD 2 DAYS AGO.

My bet was on Iain but his stocks have gone down since Justicegate....Im gonna go on a weird punt and say me
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #663780

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:43 am Miraculously, all three head admins will be reelected but from different votes as the last time.
while not impossible it's wildy improbably due to the host vote thingy
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #663781

Host vote: IDK someone dumb if headmins hold onto it lool
Admin vote: rage guy, ducks or scriptis
Player vote: MRP admin since the secret MRP EU server ran by the manuelcord will inflate the vote numbers <-this came to me while meditating about gravel.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Jackraxxus
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Jackraxxus

Post by Jackraxxus » #663784

Host vote: Smithers
Admin vote: PositiveEntropy or Iain0
Player vote: Striders13
iamgoofball wrote:Vekter and MrMelbert are more likely to enforce the roleplay rules Manuel is supposed to be abiding by than Wesoda or Jackraxxus are.
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #663788

timberpoes
timperboes
tidnepboes

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #663792

Can’t believe it’s already time again. I think it’ll be hugs fs, from what I’ve seen they’ve really made themself an easy and obvious choice across this term.

Big ups to rage tho thatd be awesome 👏
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #663796

timberpoes deserves the vote
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #663797

On a side note, I want headmins that actually make policies and are active as hell this year, not like active active, but like, active enough to make policies and do something useful.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #663804

Misdoubtful - host vote (guarantee).
► Show Spoiler
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #663808

Timber 2023!
Or… or sticky…
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #663811

my bet is there will be a tossup vote on admin or player. this headmin trio has been pretty boring i feel like
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #663816

this term flew by
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #663817

I predict this thread will be closed
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #663819

Goof will be a solid candidate as always. I'm hoping Stereo will be a candidate and wins the election, because then we could get him to ping everyone with his dumb dad joke.
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #663825

Turbonerd wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:41 am Goof will be a solid candidate as always. I'm hoping Stereo will be a candidate and wins the election, because then we could get him to ping everyone with his dumb dad joke.
I can only allow myself to do it once, and even then I will have to be very careful when and how I do use it (IF I both get elected and if MSO has no bones to pick about it).

Also if Timber runs they are getting my top choice.
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #663826

Timber is the only one that sticks out above the rest.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #663827

I wasn't planning on any other terms. It's easier to yell at others for change. If the people want to see me return for another 6 months, I'll run.

Nicer bwoinks, faster response times, and better-looking admins mean they're not just the jannie team -- they're your jannie team.

I will host vote goof again though. Be warned.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #663828

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:46 am I wasn't planning on any other terms. It's easier to yell at others for change. If the people want to see me return for another 6 months, I'll run.

Nicer bwoinks, faster response times, and better-looking admins mean they're not just the jannie team -- they're your jannie team.

Shut up and take my vote.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #663829

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:46 am I wasn't planning on any other terms. It's easier to yell at others for change. If the people want to see me return for another 6 months, I'll run.

The potential for goofball's inevitable reign of terror is worth six more months of based code ocelot leadership.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #663830

I would love to see Misdoubtful as the host vote. If Misdoubtful ran they'd be my 3rd vote below keith4 and goof, but I think if they had any interest in headminning for a term it would be via host vote.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #663831

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:46 am If the people want to see me return for another 6 months, I'll run.
I would love to see more redname timber bus shitposts. You will be my #1 vote, no doubt.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:46 am I will host vote goof again though. Be warned.
Worth it.
► Show Spoiler
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #663832

Shut up and take my vote!!
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #663833

Also any status quo candidates are going to be low on my list.

Status quo can be nice, but it usually manifests as a person with no greater plan or idea for where we'll be in 6 months.

"I kinda like things how they are" -> Codebase overturns some gameplay-meta or other paradigm that is interlinked with policy -> Nothing changes, game misses chance to improve as much as it may have, or even fails to improve, or possibly gets worse.

The needs of the players and admins are constantly changing. Status quo candidates strike me as the kind to resist or impede progress, slow to adapt to changing needs.

And any don't know/care about MRP candidates are also going to be low on my list. You will be forced to make MRP decisions so you better figure that that little quandry out now.

Here's my top tip: MRP could use a little LRP brain from time-to-time.
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #663835

Goof has generally always been one of my last picks. Someone who doesn't even play here, and when he DOES do anything, it's usually just a very quick, poorly thought out PR that technically solves a problem, but not very well and not without consequences.

However, here you're saying you'd host vote him ("again"), and before you were saying he'd be one of your top two picks. So I'm curious- what is it about Goof Headmin that I'm missing that makes him such a strong pick for you?
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #663836

It's goof headmin. Are you telling me that it wouldn't be the greatest timeline?
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #663837

(The truth is it REALLY triggers some admins that are absolutely sick and tired of hearing it as a meme. So instead of stopping, I double-tripled down full-send and I'm riding this horse well past the point of death to annoy them.)
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #663838

I came second last time which was awesome, I wonder if I can come second again this time. I feel that my platform is a lot stronger so we'll see.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #663839

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:33 am Also any status quo candidates are going to be low on my list.

Status quo can be nice, but it usually manifests as a person with no greater plan or idea for where we'll be in 6 months.

"I kinda like things how they are" -> Codebase overturns some gameplay-meta or other paradigm that is interlinked with policy -> Nothing changes, game misses chance to improve as much as it may have, or even fails to improve, or possibly gets worse.

The needs of the players and admins are constantly changing. Status quo candidates strike me as the kind to resist or impede progress, slow to adapt to changing needs.

And any don't know/care about MRP candidates are also going to be low on my list. You will be forced to make MRP decisions so you better figure that that little quandry out now.

Here's my top tip: MRP could use a little LRP brain from time-to-time.
you will shit bricks when you see my platform

edit: also do run again, timber.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #663842

kieth4 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:39 pm I came second last time which was awesome, I wonder if I can come second again this time. I feel that my platform is a lot stronger so we'll see.
Look forward to seeing it
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #663843

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:27 pm (The truth is it REALLY triggers some admins that are absolutely sick and tired of hearing it as a meme. So instead of stopping, I double-tripled down full-send and I'm riding this horse well past the point of death to annoy them.)
goofballs been trying for as long as ive been here if not longer, i say we give it to him
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #663857

I think Keith has a good chance this time, considering recent events. I'd like to see them get in, same with Timberpoes if he runs.
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #663874

I like timberpoes.
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #663879

Timber has to run again, the rest is malleable.

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #663882

Timber/Rave/Domi is like my dream term but I don't know if Domi's going to run again.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #663888

The only thing that stops me from voting Timber is that i think he may secretly be a sociopath projecting a persona. No man can be that much of a saint...
He must have dirt on MSO. The admins are either enchanted by the image he conjures or being threatened into silence by hired bitcoin assassins, while the players are fed heavily edited propaganda.
My second pick is Keith because he's a cool dude with a cool tattoo (it is racist against borgs).
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #663901

I wouldn't say I'm universally adored in the admin team. There are plenty of admins with an axe to grind against me, and for good reason too.

Let's be real. I'm opinionated and very outspoken in those opinions. I'm not always completely aligned with the team, and my outspoken nature means I can regularly be seen lecturing other admins. But my goal has always been to make tgstation and SS13 as awesome as it can be.

It would be nice to bring a member of the headmin team back to policy discussions and double definitely back to ban appeals.

Honestly? I don't really need to be a headmin again to do what I already do. I have a lot of freedom to cause chaos when I'm not the one cleaning up on aisle three.

But I did very much enjoy my previous 6 months as headmin and I appreciate the words from everyone. It would seem what I've been trying to accomplish since last term in the admin team and I guess in the community too has had a positive impact on people. Regardless of the outcome, I'll continue to be that voice in the admin team and in the community for unity and common sense.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #663912

Vekter wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:21 pm Timber/Rave/Domi is like my dream term but I don't know if Domi's going to run again.
OOooooh Dream term is different from prediction! I think probably Timber/Nameless/Sticky would be mine
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #663928

Sticky :cry:
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #663941

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:36 pm I wouldn't say I'm universally adored in the admin team. There are plenty of admins with an axe to grind against me, and for good reason too.

Let's be real. I'm opinionated and very outspoken in those opinions. I'm not always completely aligned with the team, and my outspoken nature means I can regularly be seen lecturing other admins. But my goal has always been to make tgstation and SS13 as awesome as it can be.

It would be nice to bring a member of the headmin team back to policy discussions and double definitely back to ban appeals.

Honestly? I don't really need to be a headmin again to do what I already do. I have a lot of freedom to cause chaos when I'm not the one cleaning up on aisle three.

But I did very much enjoy my previous 6 months as headmin and I appreciate the words from everyone. It would seem what I've been trying to accomplish since last term in the admin team and I guess in the community too has had a positive impact on people. Regardless of the outcome, I'll continue to be that voice in the admin team and in the community for unity and common sense.
If you run again, you'll be my instant top vote.
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #663942

Pleas please please PLEASE don't vote for Rave again.
Image Image
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #663943

Boot wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:31 am Pleas please please PLEASE don't vote for Rave again.
I couldn't possibly write a better endorsement for her if I tried.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #663944

i'm going to vote for my friends
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #664002

I hope it's misdoubtful tbh
they have good takes and seem dedicated to the community

I'm restraining myself from saying mean things to timberpoes in this thread so I'm just going to say that I'm happy that he's decided to not run again
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #664003

Sticky / Misdoubtful / Timber for absolute dreamteam, we make room for a 4th slot so we can vote in Kieth as well, it won't happen, fuck you.

With delirious regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #664012

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:11 pm I hope it's misdoubtful tbh
they have good takes and seem dedicated to the community

I'm restraining myself from saying mean things to timberpoes in this thread so I'm just going to say that I'm happy that he's decided to not run again
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:36 pm I wouldn't say I'm universally adored in the admin team. There are plenty of admins with an axe to grind against me, and for good reason too.

I did change my mind to be running this election (I mentioned it further up I think?), some people have expressed an interest in voting for me. I'd like them to give the opportunity to put my name down if they think we need a continuation on the 999 and a half years of darkness still outstanding.

Like I said, I know I ruffle feathers and many would prefer I remain silent or change my takes or the way I express them. Many disagree with me. I have opinions that I am happy to express and that I can be challenged on. An alternative is yelling at headmin-shaped clouds, lacking form and substance.

As always there's still plenty more feathers for me to ruffle over the Summer and Autumn. And some things about the last 6 months have pissed me off enough that I would like the chance at another term.

I want to show everyone that headmins can be seen, can be heard and can advocate for more than just the admin team's internal interests. They can be honest, open, firm and fair. They can identify bias and set those biases aside in favour of objective reasonings - give better public justifications for their decisions than "I'm biased and care not to set those biases aside and consider objective facts". And they can be seen in all topics of controversy unafraid of facing the public with their takes, not just those they're strongarmed into by Ancient Rite of Headmin Review.

And I can say that because I spent the best part of 6 months trying to embody it over my term. I was in the public eye trying to get shit sorted. I spent 6 months trying my hardest to restore trust in the headmin team, to have openness and transparency in decision making. I still do it now. But I feel like this term has fallen short in that regard.

I've never been a safe status quo choice. I always have plans for change and progress. An ocelot that's always learning new tricks.

Status quo candidates are stagnation. The codebase is ever changing. The playerbase is everchanging. What everyone wants from the game is everchanging. You either move with the times, support people that will move with the times or get left behind.
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #664013

I do not get the feather ruffling thing, you are the sanest person in literally every thread I have seen you respond to.