my thread was deleted

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

my thread was deleted

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #663932

i suppose the truth was too dangerous
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Re: my thread was deleted

Post by Bawhoppennn » #663934

That is the way of things Crag

People don't want to wake up and hear the cold truth
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #663937

unfortunately truth and factual are dirty words when you let delusional schizophrenics run your community because they're the only dentskulls crazy enough to want power over a decades old gas simulator
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #663938

if this thread also gets deleted im unleashing hell against the forums by making it an official peanut thread rather than just a salt thread
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #663939

I'm not sure why we let a known sexpest with an ego problem continue to be a Head Coder, but hey I guess we'll take anyone willing.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #663940

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:18 am I'm not sure why we let a known sexpest with an ego problem continue to be a Head Coder, but hey I guess we'll take anyone willing.
its ok to sexually harass community members if you think you're being funny by doing it and also you're a maintainer
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #664041

I am an anti-sex pest.

I get into peoples DM's to consistently harass them to stay chaste.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #664052

Hulkamania wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:38 am I am an anti-sex pest.

Hulk does this to me daily send help please I'm begging
Hugs
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #664064

Hulkamania wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:38 am I am an anti-sex pest.

The based option. Stay winning, King.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #664172

Crag
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #664197

Vekter wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:24 pmCrag
vekter
SkeletalElite
Byond Username: SkeletalElite
Github Username: SkeletalElite

Post by SkeletalElite » #664199

cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #664250

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:46 am i suppose the truth was too dangerous
Make better threads.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #664253

What is this about
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #664267

kieth4 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:47 pm What is this about
Oranges went on a powertrip and banned Crag and I from the github because we mocked him after he and Mothblocks bullied someone out of being interested in coding, and potentially even the game as a whole. Crag made a thread about it which got deleted.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #664274

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:29 pm
Oranges went on a powertrip and banned Crag and I from the github because we mocked him after he and Mothblocks bullied someone out of being interested in coding, and potentially even the game as a whole. Crag made a thread about it which got deleted.
Isn't the entire point of this community to gatekeep?
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #664275

kieth4 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:47 pm guh
You're supposed to explain what the thread is about by sarcastically describing the incident from the perp's POV, preferably on page 2. It helps the thread age better and adds a dafaqesque flavor to it.
conrad wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:16 pm Isn't the entire point of this community to gatekeep?
Yes. We raise money for charity sometimes but that's just a holiday from our real work.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #664276

conrad wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:16 pm
How the hell did you get in?
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #664278

cedarbridge wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:24 pm
conrad wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:16 pm
How the hell did you get in?
Oh no I got spotted, help!
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #664280

i called out mothblocks for shitposting on other people's PRS on github and got banned from it by oranges who then put a feature freeze on the PR (removing the pickle rick plushy) because people were being "toxic and negative towards maintainers" because the guy who made the Pr in the first place said "ok mothblocks is shitposting in my PR so just close it I dont want to deal with him" so I made a thread about how pointing out maintainers are shitposting is a gitbannable offense and also that oranges supports violence against women.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #664291

average oranges w honestly
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #664294

Bruh.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #664304

datorangebottle wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:51 pm average oranges w honestly
its easy to get a w when most of your ws are from beating up women so if you subtract those from his total it becomes much less impressive
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #664307

I'm obligated to take the fruit's side so he'll merge my birds.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #664308

cedarbridge wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:24 pm I'm obligated to take the fruit's side so he'll merge my birds.
you will regret your actions
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #664310

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:24 pm
cedarbridge wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:24 pm I'm obligated to take the fruit's side so he'll merge my birds.
you will regret your actions
kiki yaya
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #664315

oranges’ alt confirmed

has orange in the name. oranges also has orange in the name

coincidence? i think not
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #664341

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:19 pm
its easy to get a w when most of your ws are from beating up women so if you subtract those from his total it becomes much less impressive
This is pretty standard oranges behavior, though. Like, I'm not surprised that this happened in the slightest. I don't think a bunch of people dogpiling a PR has ever changed oranges mind.

Should mothblocks have been shitposting? No. Should you have jumped into the PR to shit on him? Also no. I'm not sure why anyone's surprised that oranges doubled down on saying 'no', given the context. He has a pattern- a history, even- of going against the whims of angry people on github.
iwishforducks wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:36 pm
oranges’ alt confirmed

has orange in the name. oranges also has orange in the name

coincidence? i think not
I don't think oranges would be that transparent. Or as stupid as I am.

He could be any one of us. He could be you. He could be me! He could even be-
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #664342

datorangebottle wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:49 am
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:19 pm
This is pretty standard oranges behavior, though. Like, I'm not surprised that this happened in the slightest. I don't think a bunch of people dogpiling a PR has ever changed oranges mind.

Should mothblocks have been shitposting? No. Should you have jumped into the PR to shit on him? Also no. I'm not sure why anyone's surprised that oranges doubled down on saying 'no', given the context. He has a pattern- a history, even- of going against the whims of angry people on github.
We only did this AFTER he'd already done it.
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #664343

except for the part where crag wandered in and randomly said he wanted to boil mothblocks's hand in spaghetti, and carsh called him out on being annoying(which he was being), yea. but the jumping on them absolutely didn't help.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #664348

i didnt randomly say that, he started with the sopranos reference, i merely responded in kind.

watch the fucking sopranos

https://youtu.be/RpOJA1wBiOE