THIS IS A ADMEME COMPLAINT NOT A BAN REQUEST NUT

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

THIS IS A ADMEME COMPLAINT NOT A BAN REQUEST NUT

Post by vect0r » #664284

viewtopic.php?p=664283#p664283
normally I would not make a peanut but look at the proof they round removed them for NO RASIN I am in shock about the horrible abuse of the admeme and I hope they get deadmined as they deserved it for calling this a IC issue as it clearly was not and I want justice for mrgdkat00 or Jay shoestring this is very sad and I hope the headmins quickly resolve this situation(in theyre favor of course) i am not done of course as I have had negative experience with Rectification as he was a nuke op once and killed me that was RR for NO RASIN this admin is clearly a corrupt monster and this poor guy is living under what is literally 1984

EDIT: decided that I should make my reasoning a bit longer.
EDIT2: I just skimmed his reasoning and what happened, as please use periods.
NSFW:
Detailed summary: All this started when the HOP decided he was going to creampie my face while i was in the middle of healing which i took no offense to whatever but once i stood up he decided to drop a banana peel and slip me and when i stood up again he slipped me once more this time i snatched the banana peel off the groound and slipped him back and said thats hilarious huh? and ran off. i saw him again 5 minutes later in med bay at which point he decided he was going to flash me and cuff me which he did and started dragging me to sec to jail or so i thought, he drags me past brig and into the back where he buckles me to a chair and runs off to grab a locker once hes back with said locker he unbuckles me stands me up and starts stripping me and puts me into the locker at which point another head of staff(which one i dont remember) comes in and asks why im being arrested multiple times the guy completely ignores him and continues to try and shove me in the locker. the head of staff who i forget grabs ahold of me trying to figure out what the problem was, still the hops not giving any reasoning and im saying its because i slipped him back and hes upset, at this point the head deffending me says im ok and to leave still the hop is ignoring everything and trying to locker me so the head defending me stuns him to get him to stop and a sec player comes in (later find out its the Chief engi in sec gear) and just starts shooting me with a laser without saying anything while im still tied up trying to execute me. after a few seconds a man in captains gear comes in and says what the chief engi was doing was fine and to let them kill me, the head whos been defending me the whole time is now argueing with the players saying i have done nothing wrong because ive been arrested the entire time but they werent hearing it. somehow i get out of sec with the guy defending me and thats when i decided to Ahelp and ask why the HOP was going to round remove me. the answer i got was " I've overviewed it, and I don't think their escalation was too out of hand given the extreme circumstances they were in. You were reasonable in ahelping it." at which point i ask how is him round removing me for slipping him back proper escalation in any way shape or form he closed the ticket saying IC issue, if theres some extenuating circumstance to where he felt they were in "extreme circumstances" and round removal is fair i should be given an explanation not a ticket closed saying its "IC issue". they left after this so i had no chance to even talk with them about it.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: THIS IS A ADMEME COMPLAINT NOT A BAN REQUEST NUT

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #664285

woah...brazillian vekter....
vect0r

Post by vect0r » #664286

The fucking LEGEND double posted the complaint so now we have TWO of them to look at!
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #664287

Given that the guy can't grammar, and that most admins (at bare minimum) use some kind of logic to justify their decisions, I feel like we're missing some context.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
vect0r

Post by vect0r » #664288

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:35 pm woah...brazillian vekter....
Co... could ya clarify what you mean? Is it my name? Because if so, I would like to say I picked this before I ever saw vekter, but... but... where did you get Brazil from?
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #664290

So glad they reopened ban requests
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #664292

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:07 pm

Dude is very, very, very mad.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
rasonj
Byond Username: Rasonj

Post by rasonj » #664293

The last admin complaint I found that looked similar to this one was upheld because the admin put very little effort into the investigation despite making the correct ruling.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #664297

rasonj wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:07 pm The last admin complaint I found that looked similar to this one was upheld because the admin put very little effort into the investigation despite making the correct ruling.
The awkwardstereo/zyb complaint?
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #664301

My admin complaints were at least coherent and easy to read.
rasonj

Post by rasonj » #664305

Timberpoes wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:35 pm The awkwardstereo/zyb complaint?
Yeah, that was the closest thing to precedence I saw. I have been having fun going back and reading old ban appeals and admin complaints. I am currently doing some digging on this complaint for the fun of practicing my log reading.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #664306

vect0r wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:40 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:35 pm woah...brazillian vekter....
Co... could ya clarify what you mean? Is it my name? Because if so, I would like to say I picked this before I ever saw vekter, but... but... where did you get Brazil from?
your location says ur in not brazil which is exactly what a brazilian would say
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #664311

rasonj wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:20 pm
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:35 pm The awkwardstereo/zyb complaint?
Yeah, that was the closest thing to precedence I saw. I have been having fun going back and reading old ban appeals and admin complaints. I am currently doing some digging on this complaint for the fun of practicing my log reading.
Mhmm. That complaint was important because it's vital that players can trust admins when we say we've done our due diligence after dropping the IC issue bomb. Without that trust, players start dropping complaints every time an IC issue ruling doesn't go their way and the other player wasn't an antag.

This is a good scenario to practice log diving on. There's a few involved parties and you get to stitch together game logs and attack logs.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Post by Mice World » #664314

I've decided to try looking at the logs myself. I've never done this so I might miss something.
https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/199446 (Logs used)
► Show Spoiler
Pie and the slipping.

► Show Spoiler
Jay (Accidentally?) hits Jonathan with a white cane starting a fight, ending with Jay's arrest.

► Show Spoiler
Driscoll, the CE that watched the arrest asks the HoP to explain it. The HoP responds with "i slipped him, he got pissy" and never elaborates further.

► Show Spoiler
HoP full strips him at sec.

► Show Spoiler
Monk starts interacting with the three.

► Show Spoiler
Monk calls for Jay's death despite not interacting with Jay in the round (From what I could see). It seems Monk might have some conflict with whoever did genetics.

► Show Spoiler
CE attacks the HoP for the first time.

► Show Spoiler
HoP claims he just wanted to get Jay back for slipping him.

► Show Spoiler
Confirms above. Monk starts "commencing an execution".

► Show Spoiler
HoP says he wasn't jailing Jay and just wanted to slip him back while the CE tries taking Jay away.

► Show Spoiler
Monk starts shooting Jay, everyone else is confused.
► Show Spoiler
Monk realizes that he has the wrong guy. CE claims the HoP is bad.

► Show Spoiler
More talking about the situation. Not much to comment on.

► Show Spoiler
Lisa Green the captain enters.

► Show Spoiler
CE throws HoP around a little. Lisa threatens to kick everyone out if they don't break-up the fight. EDIT: At this point I don't think Lisa knew why Jay was arrested, yet they immediately tell everyone to get out. Dissmissing what might be a vaild arrest.

► Show Spoiler
After 17 seconds Lisa starts acting on her threat.

► Show Spoiler
Lisa Green flash bang spam.

► Show Spoiler
Jay is now deaf. More screaming and Monk starts shooting.

► Show Spoiler
Monk starts shooting Jay again for no real reason. CE batons Monk.

► Show Spoiler
CE returns fire.

► Show Spoiler
After this it becomes a huge fight and you can read the rest for yourself.

What I'd like to point out is that the HoP didn't actually hurt Jay in anyway. He truly did just want to slip him back. Monk however, shoots at Jay for seemingly no reason after he himself realized he was shooting the wrong guy.

EDIT 2: Missed something that's imporatant. Jay claims the HoP was trying to put him into a locker.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Mice World on Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
It keeps getting worse!?
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #664316

Mice World wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:35 pm Snip
Bravo. I was there and could not have explained it in as much depth.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #664317

Absolutely genius chess move right there. Why log dive when others will do it for you?
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #664318

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:43 pm Bravo. I was there and could not have explained it in as much depth.
Thank you. I fully agree with your final ruling, especially because I don't think this complaint was made in good faith. But it honestly seems like Monk might be power tripping as promoted HoS.

After the CE starts fighting back, Monk immediately asks the captain to kill him.
► Show Spoiler
He started the fight (By shooting at an unarmed prisoner) so he shouldn't be abusing his security status when someone fights back.
It keeps getting worse!?
rasonj

Post by rasonj » #664319

I just came back to post my findings from log dive practice and see Mice world did such a great detailed job I can't even be bothered to post anything I found, it would put my efforts to shame. Something strange to me from the logs was that the healing appeared to take place in medbay, but the pie and slipping took place out in the hallway. So much of the anger over being slipped seemed to be getting slipped while healing, but that doesn't seem to line up with the locations in the logs.
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #664320

rasonj wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:59 pm Something strange to me from the logs was that the healing appeared to take place in medbay, but the pie and slipping took place out in the hallway. So much of the anger over being slipped seemed to be getting slipped while healing, but that doesn't seem to line up with the locations in the logs.
I believe they mean self-healing (with sutures or mesh) not surgery.

EDIT: I read your post wrong sorry. You might be right, I can't seem to see self-healing in the logs but I'm not sure if that's even logged.
It keeps getting worse!?
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #664323

All this started when the HOP decided he was going to creampie my face. OOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYY
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #664324

Just remove creampies from the game. Easy solve.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
rasonj

Post by rasonj » #664325

Mice World wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:05 pm
rasonj wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:59 pm Something strange to me from the logs was that the healing appeared to take place in medbay, but the pie and slipping took place out in the hallway. So much of the anger over being slipped seemed to be getting slipped while healing, but that doesn't seem to line up with the locations in the logs.
I believe they mean self-healing (with sutures or mesh) not surgery.

EDIT: I read your post wrong sorry. You might be right, I can't seem to see self-healing in the logs but I'm not sure if that's even logged.
This is no longer an admin complaint peanut because the complaintant was found salting, this is instead a new log miners practice thread.

The healing I found was from patches, at 6:41:12 he begins applying patches to himself after shocking himself a couple of times with shock touch mutation while fighting with the mime for trying to break into science.
► Show Spoiler
mrgdkat00
Byond Username: Mrgdkat

Post by mrgdkat00 » #664326

The admeme decided to find me in space next shift and give me an esword so i guess that makes up for it im no longer salted. Please dont put me on the peanut gallery vector that would make me very upset!!
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #664327

It's good to see more people picking up the log diving schtick. It gets easier the more practice you get with it!

Our logs are public for a reason. Admins get access to the uncensored logs, but all they really have extra are ASAY and tickets; IPs and CIDs for connections; and some wierd world topic spam.

It's not just appeals and complaints, but data analysis too. Logs can be scraped and parsed to do a lot of analysis. Of course most people with the coding know-how to mass-scrape logs are also usually either coders or admins. It's rare you get a dedicated player with that skillset and they tend to get adminned on their own merit.

Riggle made a bot that searched for smut in the library (l-lewd!) and made a chart tracking ban evaders using, I believe, publicly available information (questionmark?) before they became an admin. That was part of what put them on the training team's radar.

It's by no means necessary, of course. By-and-large most of the admins we bring on board come in completely green and need to be taught everything from scratch.

But standing out from everyone else for all the right reasons is the difference between having to apply to be an admin, and being asked if you want to be an admin without having to apply.

Our training team is always trying to headhunt good candidates as it's a personal badge of pride to give rise to a line of future headmins, maintainers and trainers.
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #664328

rasonj wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:22 pm The healing I found was from patches, at 6:41:12 he begins applying patches to himself after shocking himself a couple of times with shock touch mutation while fighting with the mime for trying to break into science.
You're right. He wasn't using sutures/mesh, they're logged in attack (I was looking in game). Maybe he was planning on applying another patch but got interrupted by the HoP? Or maybe he misremembered? Seems strange to lie about something so small.
It keeps getting worse!?
mrgdkat00

Post by mrgdkat00 » #664329

Mice World wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:29 pm
rasonj wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:22 pm The healing I found was from patches, at 6:41:12 he begins applying patches to himself after shocking himself a couple of times with shock touch mutation while fighting with the mime for trying to break into science.
You're right. He wasn't using sutures/mesh, they're logged in attack (I was looking in game). Maybe he was planning on applying another patch but got interrupted by the HoP? Or maybe he misremembered? Seems strange to lie about something so small.
i was infact self patching with a burn patch from the arrival ships free vending machine and he slipped me at the same time.
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #664330

I see now. The logs show when a patch is APPLIED. But not when the user starts APPLYING the patch.

Making the logs track attempted reagent transfers would be a good idea.
It keeps getting worse!?
mrgdkat00

Post by mrgdkat00 » #664332

i did accidently whack him with the cane aswell (like you mentioned above) meaning to shove him away when i saw him pull out the flash you can see i immediately say oops. i love how a post ridiculing my complaint ended up getting enough attention for someone to look into it in depth and articulate what actually happened with out actually being there.
mrgdkat00

Post by mrgdkat00 » #664338

conrad wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:18 pm Just remove creampies from the game. Easy solve.
i agree and so does this guy viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32962
vect0r

Post by vect0r » #664344

Damn mice I was gonna practice my first log dive… but no way am I beating that holy shit good job!
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #664350

q onda padre ni en pedo leo el thread pero vi la bandera abrazo
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #664354

Mice World wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:35 pm What I'd like to point out is that the HoP didn't actually hurt Jay in anyway. He truly did just want to slip him back. Monk however, shoots at Jay for seemingly no reason after he himself realized he was shooting the wrong guy.
I'd argue kidnapping a guy as a non-antag constitutes hurting him (the player), regardless of physical damage to the character.

I'd also argue the guy making the complaint was griefed, even if the more severe griefing was by a player other than the one he thought.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #664356

ekaterina wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:00 am I'd argue kidnapping a guy constitutes hurting him (the player), regardless of physical damage to the character.

I'd also argue the guy making the complaint was griefed, even if the more severe griefing was by a player other than the one he thought.
It's an extremely minor case of grief, basically an IC issue. I don't think every negative interaction needs admin intervention. While you could argue that the HoP overreacted to Jay's actions, the HoP never damaged Jay in any meaningful way. If the HoP left Jay in a locker then of course it'd be a different story.

EDIT: By meaningful, I mean something that takes a long time to fix. If the HoP started beating Jay or taking his items, I'd agree with you.
It keeps getting worse!?
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #664357

conrad wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:51 pm Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:31 pm
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:07 pm

Dude is very, very, very mad.
Oh my gods that tells such a funny story on its own
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #664360

Everyone's already said everything I could think of this peanut is great .

Mmmm accountability.
Hugs
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #664361

Timberpoes wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:27 pm

Riggle made a bot that searched for smut in the library
Link please.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #664364

chocolate_bickie wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:49 pm
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:27 pm
Riggle made a bot that searched for smut in the library
Link please.
You'd have to ask him about the Library Smutbot. (Context: It was during the time people kept uploading noncon stuff to the library about other player's OCs if my memory is correct, and there was all sorts of drama about allowing smut in the library when actually reading the books in chat was bannable. I think they made a bot that helped find potentially bad or shitty books for possible deletion question mark?)
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #664367

i didnt think that promoting monk would create the disaster that it did
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #664377

TheLoLSwat wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:43 pm i didnt think that promoting monk would create the disaster that it did
I thought it was a fun round
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #664378

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:39 pm

it was a really fun round and monk is a hilarious ham HOS so i hope he doesnt get banned and dissuaded from sec before he learns sec protocol
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #664395

TheLoLSwat wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:59 pm
Itseasytosee2me wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:39 pm

it was a really fun round and monk is a hilarious ham HOS so i hope he doesnt get banned and dissuaded from sec before he learns sec protocol
> captain promotes a HOS with no sec experience
> HOS later gets banned for thing he does due to lack of experience

Guh. I feel like it's more on you than him.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #664402

ekaterina wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:53 am Guh. I feel like it's more on you than him.
He asked for the promotion and he got it. Even if he didnt know how to put on a modsuit (or that head IDs were different than regular IDs, or when to use lethals and when not to) i believed in his security work and dedication to the craft. Say what you want but you cant say that Monk didnt have love for his fellow crewmember