L posting thread - Post L's recent and old

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

L posting thread - Post L's recent and old

Post by Annihilite111 » #664482

I ate a dayban yesterday and felt like oversharing. It was pretty fucking dumb and entirely avoidable, but looking over my note history awakened an urge that the public bans page cannot sate. I want to hear about the times you fucked around and found out, especially if it was funny. Here's last nights failure to start things off:
During an event round with multiple stray syndiecrates implanted themselves with all the implants they could find, which included macrobomb. They macrobomb exploded when they died (to a crossed medbeam streams), which caused at least 3 people to die, and destroyed medbay. Admitted their fault in PM, and was understanding.
Don't they teach grammar at admin school? Shake my head. I would appeal just for that terrible writing if i didn't think it'd get me banned from FNR
► Show Spoiler
Post any funny notes/bans you have, if you feel like it. I promise to roast every single one.
HeyHey
Byond Username: Heyhey69

Re: L posting thread - Post L's recent and old

Post by HeyHey » #664483

My very first round on TG station
Warning - Killed a clown because he thought this was a "shitposty server". Told them its not and to read up on the rules. Ban em if something like this happens again.
I genuinely thought you just beat the clown to death for fun :honkman:
Annihilite111

Post by Annihilite111 » #664484

Tips for goody-two-shoes and admemes: If you have no bans to share you can easily create one by logging onto a server and breaking one or several of the rules listed here. https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules
Making content for this thread is well worth the ban, trust me.
► Show Spoiler
Annihilite111

Post by Annihilite111 » #664485

HeyHey wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:52 pm My very first round on TG station
Warning - Killed a clown because he thought this was a "shitposty server". Told them its not and to read up on the rules. Ban em if something like this happens again.
I genuinely thought you just beat the clown to death for fun :honkman:
I know i promised to roast every L but holy hell dude, i am in awe of the sheer energy this note radiates. All these notions of "roleplaying", "balance", "rules" and "multiplayer" pale before it. This....this is Space station 13
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #664487

Watched a nuke team handily massacre sec, stomp around in a gygax for a while, storm the captain's office and then the vault where they located the disk.

Just to realize they'd all wasted all of their C4 and had no idea how to open the vault.
Annihilite111

Post by Annihilite111 » #664494

cedarbridge wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:21 pm Watched a nuke team handily massacre sec, stomp around in a gygax for a while, storm the captain's office and then the vault where they located the disk.

Just to realize they'd all wasted all of their C4 and had no idea how to open the vault.
Guessing that wasn't a note or ban since it just sounds like a massive skill issue. Also i'm pretty sure Gygax's melee attack can break vault doors, so there's an additional layer to this L. Granted, it's been like a year since i piloted one, but even if it can't they could have just deconstructed an rwall.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #664496

Annihilite111 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:54 pm
cedarbridge wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:21 pm Watched a nuke team handily massacre sec, stomp around in a gygax for a while, storm the captain's office and then the vault where they located the disk.

Guessing that wasn't a note or ban since it just sounds like a massive skill issue. Also i'm pretty sure Gygax's melee attack can break vault doors, so there's an additional layer to this L. Granted, it's been like a year since i piloted one, but even if it can't they could have just deconstructed an rwall.
More specifically, it was the safe inside the vault. To date safecracking is still an esoteric science that many spessmen don't understand.
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #664497

A few from the older days
I've got a ban for setting off the disco inferno back before it was antag exclusive.
Also one time accidently solo'ed a singulolouse back when the singulo engine was still accessible via cargo. I built it in space and accidently got rocketed into space by a shield before I could get all set up. I got away without as much as a note, but to be fair it was entirely an accident and therefore within the spirit of the game.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Annihilite111

Post by Annihilite111 » #664503

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:21 pm A few from the older days
I've got a ban for setting off the disco inferno back before it was antag exclusive.
Also one time accidently solo'ed a singulolouse back when the singulo engine was still accessible via cargo. I built it in space and accidently got rocketed into space by a shield before I could get all set up. I got away without as much as a note, but to be fair it was entirely an accident and therefore within the spirit of the game.
1: What the fuck is a singulolouse

2: If i had a ban for every time i've delammed the engine i'd have been perma'd long ago. I may not be malicious, but i sure am incompetent

EDIT: Also really funny bans shouldn't be taken into account when considering a player's past behavior. In my humble opinion, doing the equivalent of "OHOHOHO i sure could use a cigarette right now!" during a plasmaflood is peak SS13 and - while you should expect a ban for it - shouldn't be held against you afterward. Like the administrative version of the clown griffing and getting rightfully lynched by the crew.
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #664506

22 nukies versus engineering (ft. me) (ft. old radiation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8nBIRBg5UU

edit: oh also we're talking about bans so here's the burden you have to carry to create rounds this funny
Spoiler:

take risks. make the game more fun
Spoiler:

WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #664513

Annihilite111 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:54 pm Tips for goody-two-shoes and admemes: If you have no bans to share you can easily create one by logging onto a server and breaking one or several of the rules listed here. https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules
► Show Spoiler

Most admins have got negative notes, if not bans.ive got 2, one for ick ock and one for not noticing I was emagged as a borg

I think it's kinda unrealistic to have the >1000hr we expect from admin candidates to result in a clean slate
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #664514

Annihilite111 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:25 pm
Itseasytosee2me wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:21 pm A few from the older days
1: What the fuck is a singulolouse

2: If i had a ban for every time i've delammed the engine i'd have been perma'd long ago. I may not be malicious, but i sure am incompetent

EDIT: Also really funny bans shouldn't be taken into account when considering a player's past behavior. In my humble opinion, doing the equivalent of "OHOHOHO i sure could use a cigarette right now!" during a plasmaflood is peak SS13 and - while you should expect a ban for it - shouldn't be held against you afterward. Like the administrative version of the clown griffing and getting rightfully lynched by the crew.

Oops I'm double posting. Admins are human, we don't look at a note history just counting the red marks, we'll normally read the notes. Normally, only repeated crimes are punished more harshly. We really don't want to ban people, we just want them to not break the rules

FWIW with the clown example you mentioned, the best outcome imo is the investigating admin to invoke The Secret Rule and not place a note cause it's funny. Once a note is placed it's trickier to ignore
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #664515

cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #664517

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:04 pm Image
Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time.
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Post by Mice World » #664518

In 1.1k hours I've only got two non-requested bans (Because I'm a good boring player).

My first ban is one I'm sure most people know about. My second ban is much newer, only two months old.
Accedently set off a C4 as an intended EORG device pre-emptively, killing two innocents and a heretic. They felt so bad that they requested this ban for it. Appeal anytime.
I was a monkey sitting in a pod with c4 in my backpack. I stupidly thought "I'll just place the c4 on the walls so it'll go off as soon as the round ends". Just as the pod was about to dock, someone hijacked, adding time. So the c4 goes off early killing everyone in the pod. The following wave of dread that washed over me was a very unique feeling. I immediately ahelped, explained what I did and asked for a ban.

I've learnt my lesson and I won't ever use explosives for EORG.
It keeps getting worse!?
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #664521

WineAllWine wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:55 pm
Annihilite111 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:54 pm Tips for goody-two-shoes and admemes: If you have no bans to share you can easily create one by logging onto a server and breaking one or several of the rules listed here. https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules
► Show Spoiler

Most admins have got negative notes, if not bans.ive got 2, one for ick ock and one for not noticing I was emagged as a borg

I think it's kinda unrealistic to have the >1000hr we expect from admin candidates to result in a clean slate
Yea I definitely had like 30-40 notes by the time I was adminned, I can post a few when I get home. Some of them are funny.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Annihilite111

Post by Annihilite111 » #664522

Scriptis wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:49 pm 22 nukies versus engineering (ft. me) (ft. old radiation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8nBIRBg5UU

edit: oh also we're talking about bans so here's the burden you have to carry to create rounds this funny
Spoiler:

take risks. make the game more fun
Not watching the video and you've now given me a PTSD flashback to the CE walking into medical (He stubbed his toe while SM tanning and really needs someone to blow on it).
As fun as old rads were i'm glad they're gone.
WineAllWine wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:55 pm

>I-i've got street cred
>Shows speeding ticket
Nice try Wine but if you don't have at least a dayban you'll never make it in Terry prison
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:04 pm Image
Did MSO let you sip from his fountain of youth or something?
Are you even allowed to access computers at the nursing home?
Mice World wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:35 pm In 1.1k hours I've only got two non-requested bans (Because I'm a good boring player).

My first ban is one I'm sure most people know about. My second ban is much newer, only two months old.
Accedently set off a C4 as an intended EORG device pre-emptively, killing two innocents and a heretic. They felt so bad that they requested this ban for it. Appeal anytime.
I was a monkey sitting in a pod with c4 in my backpack. I stupidly thought "I'll just place the c4 on the walls so it'll go off as soon as the round ends". Just as the pod was about to dock, someone hijacked, adding time. So the c4 goes off early killing everyone in the pod. The following wave of dread that washed over me was a very unique feeling. I immediately ahelped, explained what I did and asked for a ban.

I've learnt my lesson and I won't ever use explosives for EORG.
That's not the right lesson to learn from that. Clearly you just need to wait for it to leave next time. Progress is iterative, and in just a few bans you too can EORG with the best of them. Be better. Be cool(TM).
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #664523

WineAllWine wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:55 pm Most admins have got negative notes, if not bans.ive got 2, one for ick ock and one for not noticing I was emagged as a borg

I think I had maybe 1-2 in my several billion connections before I was AC'd. Minor IC-OOC shit from when we didn't have the fancy chat system we have now.
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Post by Mice World » #664524

Annihilite111 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:30 pm That's not the right lesson to learn from that. Clearly you just need to wait for it to leave next time. Progress is iterative, and in just a few bans you too can EORG with the best of them. Be better. Be cool(TM).
I just don't think EORG with explosives is worth risking, honestly. It's five seconds of enjoyment that could leave you with a 1-3 day ban. I enjoy doing regular DM more anyway.
It keeps getting worse!?
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #664529

My biggest L was downloading byond that first time after the Seth video
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Thaumic
Byond Username: Thaumic

Post by Thaumic » #664531

My biggest L was downloading byond in 2009 on the computer in my dads sweatshop to play Naruto rpg
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #664532

My biggest L was downloading byond that first time after the Mandalore video.

Also imagine having notes. Please.
► Show Spoiler
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #664535

I was confused about what the entropy lawset did and uploaded it as captain and AI went psycho and I tried to stop it but I couldn't and a lot of people died and alphonzo permabanned me 😭😭
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #664537

When i was young i threw a rock at some kids nuts in school because he kicked me in the leg and then i went to the principals office and they had like a CSI drawing and trace of the exact rock with its length and height
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #664541

toemas wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:58 am When i was young i threw a rock at some kids nuts in school because he kicked me in the leg and then i went to the principals office and they had like a CSI drawing and trace of the exact rock with its length and height
When I was in kindergarten, a kid in my class threw a rock down the hill my school sat on and it landed on another kid in my class's head. Pretty sure she almost died, and she never came back to our school.
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #664542

one time I threw a rock and it went through a window at my elementary school because my friend and I were fighting over it and I got in trouble :(

Annihilite111

Post by Annihilite111 » #664545

Thaumic wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:04 am My biggest L was downloading byond in 2009 on the computer in my dads sweatshop to play Naruto rpg
Tell me about your dad. Why does he run the sweatshop?
wesoda25 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:19 am I was confused about what the entropy lawset did and uploaded it as captain and AI went psycho and I tried to stop it but I couldn't and a lot of people died and alphonzo permabanned me 😭😭
Finally a decent ban. You aight, admin boy.
toemas wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:58 am When i was young i threw a rock at some kids nuts in school because he kicked me in the leg and then i went to the principals office and they had like a CSI drawing and trace of the exact rock with its length and height
Was this an anglo private school or something? I can't imagine any other place being that anal about rock chucking.
Indie-ana Jones wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:12 am
When I was in kindergarten, a kid in my class threw a rock down the hill my school sat on and it landed on another kid in my class's head. Pretty sure she almost died, and she never came back to our school.
How does it feel to possibly have ruined some kids life? Maybe she didn't come back because they put her in a special ed school
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #664561

a few years ago I was the nukie team leader, it was highpop and we decided to stealth and before hitting the station we laid out our entire plan

we would split up into 3 teams, 1 would hit the AI, the 2nd would hit the armory and the third would go in stealth like and try and nab the captain before shit kicked off, we bought the appropriate gear, suited up, racked our guns, chomped our cigars and got ready to murderize the station

before we piled onto the shuttle I gathered everyone around and reiterated our plan, in full paragraphs and in excruciating detail, I didn’t want anyone to get confused. I was excited, most of the time when I rolled ops someone declares war and we run in and die trying to murderbone but this time we had a plan. So, I took a deep breath and pressed enter.

And to my horror, looked on as I had posted our entire plan in OOC. Needless to say, we all died and there was many a “ick in my ock” message spammed.
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #664562

Thats actually hilarious, I would die inside after doing that
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #664565

Here is a screen shot of a few of the horrible things i have done in my time on /tg/

Apparently saying z-level to explain a wiring question was too ooc in sybil back in the day. Man our ooc in ic rules have relaxed a lot since.
Attachments
ffed.png
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #664585

2019-08-27 08:41:41 | Bagil | Round 117156 | Analbifida | 0h Living Playtime
Metagaming: Welding down all the security vents and blocked the windows round start. Asked to not do it.

they also gave me brain damage and phobias

I DIDNT KNOW OKAY I WAS FROM FUCKING HIPPIE
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #664586

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:10 pm I DIDNT KNOW OKAY I WAS FROM FUCKING HIPPIE
L
rasonj
Byond Username: Rasonj

Post by rasonj » #664588

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:10 pm 2019-08-27 08:41:41 | Bagil | Round 117156 | Analbifida | 0h Living Playtime
Metagaming: Welding down all the security vents and blocked the windows round start. Asked to not do it.

they also gave me brain damage and phobias

I DIDNT KNOW OKAY I WAS FROM FUCKING HIPPIE
I have basically the same note with 0h living playtime

2019-05-11 17:00:53 | Terry | Round 108186 | Penterwast | 0h Living Playtime

Warned not to locker the armory without a good IC reason to.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #664600

2020-03-23 19:22:47 | Events | Round 132896 | FatalX1 | 0h Living Playtime

As a posibrain durand, helped his gangster creator kill space cops, posibrains dont work like that, do no harm as a posibrain mech in future

This one pissed me off because this was the ticket which got posibrain policy text rewritten to take up most of the screen and if not current policy than the policy which this ticket caused said that posibrain mechs were to follow their creator's orders.
So imagine my face when I got a note for acting in a policy grey area only for new policy to be written the next day which said that I needed to kill those space cops. ALSO space cops ain't even crew so you can't even say mech's shouldn't hurt em cause they're crew. Still liked playing families, those rounds were such bloodbaths.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #664605

Note #30983 for beesting12 by lzimann
Posted 6 years ago
2017-02-11 01:31:44 | /tg/Station Bagil [ENGLISH] [100 | sometinyprick [Delete] Message has been sent shot a mime to death with lethals because they talked.
No memory about this one, no regrets either.
Note #30649 for beesting12 by cedarbridge
Posted 6 years ago
Banned for 1440 minutes - Killed and spaced the janitor for wetting the halls outside the janitor office. Really overkill and just not good escalation at all.
Appeal is out there somewhere for this one ^^. The janitor actually opened up a vape canister.
Note #28727 for beesting12 by duncdar
Posted 6 years ago
Underestimated the power/radius of the C4 suicide and ended up causing quite a bit of damage on the Emergency Shuttle bridge. It was an accident on their part and they even requested a short ban, but I feel a note suffices in this situation.
Yea legit had no idea C4 suicide blows up a 3x3 area, though I'd just get a gib and it would be funny.
Note #26901 for beesting12 by okand37
Posted 6 years ago
Banned for 1440 minutes - Attempted to welderbomb a cultist, resulting in the death of themselves and two innocents. The cultist was injured, but ended up surviving. Please try to be more careful in the future when using AoE weapons.
Full disclosure on this one, I had no idea that was a cultist. I welderbombed the HoP line if I remember correctly and after dying found out it was a cultist. Deserved ban and should've been two days lmao.
Note #26548 for beesting12 by peoplearestrange
Posted 6 years ago
Line toeing Grey tider... Followed the captain into brig to disarm them of their baton simply to "teach them about not holding their baton out"
Without context this looks like a dumb note but I was constantly doing that kinda shit every round and I think PAS was looking for an excuse to talk to me about my behavior. Straightened me out a little but not much seeing as the notes above (and more) happened after this.
Note #25149 for beesting12 by skorvold
Posted 7 years ago
Put down plasma floor tiles as a drone, returned the tiles to normal when warned.
Justified but funny note.
Note #24801 for beesting12 by okand37
Posted 7 years ago
Note - "Set to code red so I can be shitcurity please = null Please be code red please be code red = null SET TO CODE RED SO I CAN BE SHITCURITY PLEASE = null" Plays a catgirl species and round start demannds security access. Has cases of stunprodding/arresting the individual who refuses to give them access.
Back then catgirls couldn't play as sec so I'd ask the HoP for sec access as an assistant. Pretty accurate note.
Note #24734 for beesting12 by saegrimr
Posted 7 years ago
Worst shitcurity i've seen in an extended round with abductors.
There's a complaint up about this one from me. I'm pretty sure I was being a whiny bitch about it but if memory serves me I may have killed someone in the armory and gotten a note for it.
Note #24114 for beesting12 by alphaabeta
Posted 7 years ago
Warned about jumping to lethals unnecessary. Apprently didn't know that lasers get the same block chance as tasers when shooting at the riot shield.
A guy came at me with a riot shield and I thought tasers were blocked by them so I lasered it instead. In my defense, shields are made of glass/some kind of clear material, and lasers go through glass while tasers don't.

Let me know if yall want more, this is like less than a quarter of my notes
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
Imaginos
Byond Username: PositiveEntropy

Post by Imaginos » #664612

I got a funny L from 2020 or so. I was a Research Director who was still relatively new, but I could navigate through the department and do toxins easy peasy.

I end up going to Xenobiology for whatever reason, and Tam Lin was there. He gives me an oil extract and then tells me to activate it. Brain.exe stopped functioning and for some reason I didn't throw it away when I absolutely could've, resulting in me blowing up, instantly dying. This was hilariously awkward because as I'd later find out, he was a traitor and I was his target.
Hello! I'm PositiveEntropy, Spritetainer and AdminTrainer extraordinaire! If you feel like sending any feedback, you may be interested in checking it out here.

Hoxha
Byond Username: Haddam Sussein

Post by Hoxha » #664933

sometimes i wonder how i never got ahelped or noted for repeatedly walling off virology at roundstart when i first started playing
rasonj
Byond Username: Rasonj

Post by rasonj » #664943

Hoxha wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:35 pm sometimes i wonder how i never got ahelped or noted for repeatedly walling off virology at roundstart when i first started playing
No one, not even admemes, ever go to viro so no one knew you were doing it
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #664953

Spoiler:
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Annihilite111

Post by Annihilite111 » #664969

Timonk wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:23 am
Spoiler:
I member this appeal. Funny shit tbh