FromSoftware Body Horror Is Real and It Lives in Brazil

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

FromSoftware Body Horror Is Real and It Lives in Brazil

Post by BONERMASTER » #664589

🤓 Say hello to the GUARANA FRUIT 🤓 --->

WARNING: Actually Gross
► Show Spoiler
Of course it is in fucking Brazil.

With keen regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: FromSoftware Body Horror Is Real and It Lives in Brazil

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #664590

i miss bawls guarana that was the shit
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #664591

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:45 pm i miss bawls guarana that was the shit
ha blue bawls
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #664592

Guarana is good. You're actually insane.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #664625

this fruit perfectly explains the experience of playing against brazilians in starcraft back in the day
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #664629

I mean they kinda look like little eyes but they're not that creepy, what does it taste like? How do you eat them? I could wiki this myself but I don't want to.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #664636

ok so the fromsoft body horror is real but where's the fromsoft mechs
I want my AC6 NOW
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #664637

Cheshify wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:13 pm I mean they kinda look like little eyes but they're not that creepy, what does it taste like? How do you eat them? I could wiki this myself but I don't want to.
I never ate the fruits, I don't think they're fit for eating. You can get juice and soda made out of it, which are fucking delicious. Also tea, which has a fuckton of caffeine. It's like mix of orange and apple juice? The taste is unique, but this is the closest thing I can equate it to.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #664638

Fuck Durians
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #664655

People when they figure out fruit is more diverse than Apples or Banana.
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
Imaginos
Byond Username: PositiveEntropy

Post by Imaginos » #664717

The indigenous myth of the origin of the fruit is pretty Fromsoft-core. Basically a couple asked the gods to have a child since they were having a hard time having children.

The main god of the pantheon would say yes, and a beautiful baby boy would be born. One of the gods would grow jealous however, and turned into a snake and killed the boy.

So one of the gods asked the parents to bury the eyes of the child into the soil, with the eyes becoming Guaraná.
Hello! I'm PositiveEntropy, Spritetainer and AdminTrainer extraordinaire! If you feel like sending any feedback, you may be interested in checking it out here.

Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #664724

conrad wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:10 pm
Cheshify wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:13 pm I mean they kinda look like little eyes but they're not that creepy, what does it taste like? How do you eat them? I could wiki this myself but I don't want to.
I never ate the fruits, I don't think they're fit for eating. You can get juice and soda made out of it, which are fucking delicious. Also tea, which has a fuckton of caffeine. It's like mix of orange and apple juice? The taste is unique, but this is the closest thing I can equate it to.
With the mythological context Imaginos provided, this is one sick fruit. Having a glass of eyeball juice in the morning sounds a lot more enjoyable than a cup of coffee.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #664725

conrad wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:10 pm
Hell yeah I love it in teas. Guarana kombucha is tasty.
Hugs
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #664766

Imaginos wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:14 pm The indigenous myth of the origin of the fruit is pretty Fromsoft-core. Basically a couple asked the gods to have a child since they were having a hard time having children.

The main god of the pantheon would say yes, and a beautiful baby boy would be born. One of the gods would grow jealous however, and turned into a snake and killed the boy.

So one of the gods asked the parents to bury the eyes of the child into the soil, with the eyes becoming Guaraná.
This is some hardcore shit for a fruit, extremely impressive, intriguing even.
I guess now we have no other choice, you know what this means:
► Show Spoiler
hehe.

With wise regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #664786

I prefer mangosteens