Lisa Green struggles to say "unban pls :D" in under 2300 words

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Lisa Green struggles to say "unban pls :D" in under 2300 words

Post by TheLoLSwat » #665595

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33402

im sorry i know posting your own peanut thread is some headass activity but i have been working on this for so fucking long please just let me have this i wont post in the actual thread i swear
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Re: Lisa Green struggles to say "unban pls :D" in under 2300 words

Post by Epicgamer545 » #665773

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:46 pm
NoxVS wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:41 pm
rasonj wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:16 pm I don't understand why there is a mechanic to interact with the disk not being in the captains backpack if we intend to ban captains for not putting it in the backpack. The mere existence of the mechanic seems to imply it as a valid option.
why is there a mechanic for bombs exploding and killing people if im going to get banned for making bombs and using them to explode the station and kill people
Why is there a mechanic for your mother
why is there a mechanic for ruining everyone’s round if I’m going to get banned for ruining everyone’s round
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin

Post by Epicgamer545 » #665774

also congrats on reaching the second page of the player club thread, enjoy your stay
Epicgamer545
► Show Spoiler
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #665777

Vekter wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:32 pm You deserve to have the appeal denied solely on the basis of you posting your own peanut /j

Also to expand on my post in Lisa's appeal, "putting it in the safe" is absolutely not secure because emags exist.
I'm not saying every round you should be baiting out bad things happening but imo we shouldn't encourage people only doing the meta choice with other choices seen as griefing, it makes stories samey, predictable, and boring. One takeaway I'm going to pull from this is that solo op chances need to not go up if the disky is in a safe or other very safe container. Should only really be going up if you're neglecting it, and putting it in the safe isn't exactly that.
Kinda reminds me of awhile back where people would get pissed at RD for not following a very specific techweb progression which honestly still can happen
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #665780

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:46 pm
NoxVS wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:41 pm
rasonj wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:16 pm I don't understand why there is a mechanic to interact with the disk not being in the captains backpack if we intend to ban captains for not putting it in the backpack. The mere existence of the mechanic seems to imply it as a valid option.
why is there a mechanic for bombs exploding and killing people if im going to get banned for making bombs and using them to explode the station and kill people
Why is there a mechanic for your mother
there isn't :(
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #665781

I will concede that the captain's safe is very easy to access if it's the wallmount I'm thinking of, and I'm more referring to the vault safe
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #665808

Uhh... he put the disk in the CAPTAINS LOCKED SAFE? Someone fucking ban this griefing asshole
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #665815

Honestly, the thing I hate the most about Lisa Green is how early they'll call the shuttle a majority of the time. What's this, a threat that I can't stun with my endless bag of flashbangs and other stun weaponry? Its time to leave.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #665827

Someone needs to pr some sort of indicator as to whether the disk is 'secure' or not so players who don't know about the niche lone op mechanic won't make the same intuitive assumption (though swat has been trolled for putting it in the safe before).
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #665834

I trimmed out some peanut parts of my last post, but broadly my opinion has gone from "I think Lisa powergames and is coming really close to breaking the rules" to "she was almost there with powergaming stuff and this could've used a lighter touch"

I'm already dangerously close to peanut posting in the original appeal if it weren't for the fact I consulted on the ban in the first place
Spoiler:

blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #665835

spawning loneops as captain is always based

free lisa 2563
Weston Echard on Sybil
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #665836

Epicgamer545 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:10 pm also congrats on reaching the second page of the player club thread, enjoy your stay
Thank you.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #665841

Scriptis wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:23 pm I trimmed out some peanut parts of my last post, but broadly my opinion has gone from "I think Lisa powergames and is coming really close to breaking the rules" to "she was almost there with powergaming stuff and this could've used a lighter touch"

I'm already dangerously close to peanut posting in the original appeal if it weren't for the fact I consulted on the ban in the first place
I've been giving you a broad pass under peanut policy regardless. Maybe it's not orthodox as an approach, but if the literal interpretation of the rules would get in the way of solving appeals then I'd just apply the purpose instead; "[Peanut policy exists] in order to streamline appeals/requests and to not make them a shit fest that people don't want to touch."

Looks very much to me like you're helping streamline the appeal in general through log posts and intelligent discussion, as well as putting a lot of information that only exists in your head, in asay and in adminbus direct into the appeal. A lot of it providing a contexual backdrop for where we find ourselves today, and because you're involved in that contextual backdrop a lot of your views and opinion are relevant insofar as allowing a decision to be made with the maximum possible context.

Keep on keeping on.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #665842

Capsandi wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:42 pm Someone needs to pr some sort of indicator as to whether the disk is 'secure' or not so players who don't know about the niche lone op mechanic won't make the same intuitive assumption (though swat has been trolled for putting it in the safe before).
Sure
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #665848

Armhulen wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:47 pm
Capsandi wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:42 pm Someone needs to pr some sort of indicator as to whether the disk is 'secure' or not so players who don't know about the niche lone op mechanic won't make the same intuitive assumption (though swat has been trolled for putting it in the safe before).
Sure
Please make it a versatile component or signal or something that can take any prospective icon.

When Disky is tucked into bed, it needs to have ZzZs. Disky needs to have :) :| :( faces depending on how hard it is influencing loneop spawn chance. When Disky is moving on conveyors it needs a :D face because it's have fun.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #665849

Armhulen wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:24 pm
Vekter wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:32 pm You deserve to have the appeal denied solely on the basis of you posting your own peanut /j

Also to expand on my post in Lisa's appeal, "putting it in the safe" is absolutely not secure because emags exist.
I'm not saying every round you should be baiting out bad things happening but imo we shouldn't encourage people only doing the meta choice with other choices seen as griefing, it makes stories samey, predictable, and boring. One takeaway I'm going to pull from this is that solo op chances need to not go up if the disky is in a safe or other very safe container. Should only really be going up if you're neglecting it, and putting it in the safe isn't exactly that.
Kinda reminds me of awhile back where people would get pissed at RD for not following a very specific techweb progression which honestly still can happen
You are correct but that's a code issue more than anything.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #665853

brevity
mindstormy
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Mindstormy

Post by mindstormy » #665862

If you have to write a novel for your ban appeal. You might just deserve a ban.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #665864

Timberpoes wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:34 am
Armhulen wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:47 pm
Sure
Please make it a versatile component or signal or something that can take any prospective icon.

When Disky is tucked into bed, it needs to have ZzZs. Disky needs to have :) :| :( faces depending on how hard it is influencing loneop spawn chance. When Disky is moving on conveyors it needs a :D face because it's have fun.
IT'S UP

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/73453
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #665867

Armhulen wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:18 am IT'S UP

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/73453
these are the things i never knew i needed
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #665886

mindstormy wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:56 am Okay so lets cut straight to the chase here because I'm not writing a novel back at you.

I am going to lift the ban because a day is enough time in my opinion.

I saw you calling folks retards a few times in round and thought man this person's being a bit of a dick. Let me be clear this alone is not why I banned you. It just started me down the path of observing you. My gut reaction was confirmed a several times by your general actions, communication style, and play style, but especially when you allowed your friend to behead the person (effectively round removing them) who tased you in the brig that one time. I continue to think you were being a bit of a dick for the majority of the round and the ban is justified on those grounds alone.

I will admit I got distracted by your colorful note history of powergaming and general shittery and and that skewed my opinion of you in a negative light. I could have communicated my dislike of your play style better in round but your VERY RECENT note history skewed my judgement.

That being said. Stop getting notes every few weeks for this kind of shit it is leading you towards the path of a perma ban and a less friendly admin than I will not tolerate this behavior.
Love this guy. Absolutely no time wasted
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #665962

wesoda25 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:16 am
mindstormy wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:56 am Okay so lets cut straight to the chase here because I'm not writing a novel back at you.

I am going to lift the ban because a day is enough time in my opinion.

I saw you calling folks retards a few times in round and thought man this person's being a bit of a dick. Let me be clear this alone is not why I banned you. It just started me down the path of observing you. My gut reaction was confirmed a several times by your general actions, communication style, and play style, but especially when you allowed your friend to behead the person (effectively round removing them) who tased you in the brig that one time. I continue to think you were being a bit of a dick for the majority of the round and the ban is justified on those grounds alone.

I will admit I got distracted by your colorful note history of powergaming and general shittery and and that skewed my opinion of you in a negative light. I could have communicated my dislike of your play style better in round but your VERY RECENT note history skewed my judgement.

That being said. Stop getting notes every few weeks for this kind of shit it is leading you towards the path of a perma ban and a less friendly admin than I will not tolerate this behavior.
Love this guy. Absolutely no time wasted
Perfect. Time was served, a lesson was taught, someone playing like a degenerate was whooped, but it's more incident focused and not overall and they can improve
rasonj
Byond Username: Rasonj

Post by rasonj » #665976

Armhulen wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:49 pm
► Show Spoiler
Perfect. Time was served, a lesson was taught, someone playing like a degenerate was whooped, but it's more incident focused and not overall and they can improve
I am not sure a lesson was taught. I am not sure what the actual ban reason ended up being. Was it "don't put the disk in the safe", was it "don't call people retard" or was it "here is a note for having a lot of notes"
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #666010

it took time to get the hippiestation playstyle beaten out of me as well

give him time
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #666014

The real question is why is there a rampup in the probability check? There is no reset time if we raise the weight portion, it literally gets worse and worse which is a bit strange for something that was suppose to just be this cute, niche mechanic.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #666016

rasonj wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:30 pm
Armhulen wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:49 pm
► Show Spoiler
I am not sure a lesson was taught. I am not sure what the actual ban reason ended up being. Was it "don't put the disk in the safe", was it "don't call people retard" or was it "here is a note for having a lot of notes"
let's ask op
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #666018

Cobby wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:31 pm The real question is why is there a rampup in the probability check? There is no reset time if we raise the weight portion, it literally gets worse and worse which is a bit strange for something that was suppose to just be this cute, niche mechanic.
It is kinda sad that like, you can tuck the disk into bed and that's funny little thing but you're punished by soaring the lone op chances for doing it, but you'll probably only be getting banned if you let the lone op chances soar by leaving it unsecured without hte funny meme mechanic.

Basically there's something here that don't make sense
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #666038

Armhulen wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:38 pm let's ask op

2 day server ban over something that i haven't been bwoinked about is dumb. hoping it can get reduced to a note about leaving the disk unattended which is what the bwoink should've been about and how it should've concluded logically.

since i can only respond to this one post i need to make the most of it

this is now a hulk hogan slander thread

bro had sold out stadiums and still couldnt put out a good match with one of the greatest of all time

Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #666040

Armhulen wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:50 pm
Cobby wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:31 pm The real question is why is there a rampup in the probability check? There is no reset time if we raise the weight portion, it literally gets worse and worse which is a bit strange for something that was suppose to just be this cute, niche mechanic.
It is kinda sad that like, you can tuck the disk into bed and that's funny little thing but you're punished by soaring the lone op chances for doing it, but you'll probably only be getting banned if you let the lone op chances soar by leaving it unsecured without hte funny meme mechanic.

Basically there's something here that don't make sense
the part that doesnt make sense is that it guarantees a spawn vs. just increasing chances. It turns something that should be highly encouraged via a cute funny feature into something mandated or you can face OOC repercussions from not abiding by it (despite not being shown anywhere player-facing side).
rasonj
Byond Username: Rasonj

Post by rasonj » #666045

I still think putting the disk in the safe is not any different than rejecting shuttle insurance.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #666061

mfw wall safes were made easier to hack after I btfod them from emags
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #666062

rasonj wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:29 pm I still think putting the disk in the safe is not any different than rejecting shuttle insurance.
that shits pricy boi i aint spending that shit
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #682363

2 months later we finally resolve this appeal, dragging it from the depths of the resolved section for one last hurrah.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #682372

>letting lisa green win

we all lost, in the end
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #682394

Headmin review (good ending)
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #682396

This was the updated ban reason/note that we overturned:
2023-02-14 22:22:46
mindstormy
Server
2880 Minutes
Editing a ban note that was for excessive power gaming. I am editing this to change it to a rule 1 ban which was my original intent. I thought you were being a dick and given your note history decided you needed a break. I saw you calling folks retards a few times in round and thought man this person's being a bit of a dick. Let me be clear this alone is not why I banned you. It just started me down the path of observing you. My gut reaction was confirmed a several times by your general actions, communication style, and play style.
Almost nothing of the original ban reason or topics discussed in the original ahelp was left:

Code: Select all

So my main issue here, is you have been repeatedly warned about powegaming and tiding. I've been watching you most of the shift since it's been a quiet low pop round and I gota say I am not a fan of the style of play you are bringing to the table especially as a captain.
mindstormy ➡ thelolswat 

This is about powergaming. You know it is powergaming and you are unapologetic about it.
mindstormy ➡ thelolswat 

That is because it started as rule 1 investigation that lead to me seeing how much you have violated rule 12. You have been repeatedly warned about it. Given the amount of warnings you have for this, the ban length is going to be 2 days. If you would like to appeal this ban please feel free to do so on the forums.
mindstormy ➡ thelolswat
I couldn't really support upholding a ban for Rule 12 powergaming (R12 isn't RPR7, it isn't actually about powergaming, and powergaming isn't against the rules on LRP anyway else we'd've just re-used RPR7) transforming into a Rule 1 ban for things that weren't even discussed in the ahelp (calling people retards, being a dick and a bunch of other unsubstantiated claims in the appeal and the amended ban reason). It just didn't seem fair or right to uphold.
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin

Post by Epicgamer545 » #682401

Wait, I thought this thread died. Where am I?
Epicgamer545
► Show Spoiler
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #682413

Lisa Green might be uncool but even the uncool deserve due process. This is the good ending.

I'd like to see the headmins continue the tradition of discriminating the vote of each headmin, instead of omitting it as they did here, though.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #682418

Epicgamer545 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:45 pm Wait, I thought this thread died. Where am I?
This term I've been reviving old, dead, locked peanut threads when there's been headmin rulings. It gives players the chance to have the final say on how things were handled, decided or resolved.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #682434

Timberpoes wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:01 pm This term I've been reviving old, dead, locked peanut threads when there's been headmin rulings. It gives players the chance to have the final say on how things were handled, decided or resolved.
No...
Timberpoes has become a necromancer...
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #682440

ekaterina wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:31 pm Lisa Green might be uncool but even the uncool deserve due process. This is the good ending.

I'd like to see the headmins continue the tradition of discriminating the vote of each headmin, instead of omitting it as they did here, though.
If we don't its very safe to assume that we all agreed with what got posted. We make it a point to flesh out our conflicting stances when we have them.
Hugs
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #682472

datorangebottle wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:48 pm
Timberpoes wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:01 pm This term I've been reviving old, dead, locked peanut threads when there's been headmin rulings. It gives players the chance to have the final say on how things were handled, decided or resolved.
No...
Timberpoes has become a necromancer...
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #682544

If i get an appeal like this can i just tell them "ten words or less" as my reply if they are this long winded?
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #682592

i tried using less words in the actual ticket but i got trolled and i was worried he would just instadeny it if i didnt explain it well enough