just got called my ckey in public

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

just got called my ckey in public

Post by wubli » #668192

even though I knew I'd be meeting up with a friend I met on tg there's little things in life that prepared me to hear a loud "wubli!" and to see a person walking towards and waving at me

shout-out to agux for being a real one btw
and to make this a conversation have you been called by your ckey
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: just got called my ckey in public

Post by wesoda25 » #668197

Sometimes I be in public and think I hear someone drop a quick “wesoda25” in a passing conversation and it puts me on guard SO fast
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #668199

Never been called my ckey in public. Maybe jokingly by a friend who knows my steam name? Doubt it tho
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #668200

My ckey uses my name so yes
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #668207

Capsandi is my legal name, I was under the impression we were all on a fist name basis. Are you all using pseudonyms?
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #668210

EmpressMaia wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:48 pm My ckey uses my name so yes
Ok Press
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #668228

Yeah it's weird

My old online friends got mad at me for calling them their username in person when I met up with them, but they definitely made sure I wouldn't when we were in public

Fun stuff
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
AlamoTurtle
Byond Username: Alamo Turtle

Post by AlamoTurtle » #668236

It hasn't happened to me, thankfully.

Mainly because I don't speak to people online irl. God, I'd have a panic attack if I heard my ckey/username in public, I might not even respond.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #668239

Maybe
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #668258

Capsandi wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:50 pm Capsandi is my legal name, I was under the impression we were all on a fist name basis. Are you all using pseudonyms?
no man gungnir's totally my name for real
wubli

Post by wubli » #668266

wesoda25 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:11 pm Sometimes I be in public and think I hear someone drop a quick “wesoda25” in a passing conversation and it puts me on guard SO fast
even the 25????????
we didn't get a picture this time you're safe from our beauty but we had beers in a park and almost pissed ourselves. a fine evening
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #668277

wubli wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:11 pm
wesoda25 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:11 pm Sometimes I be in public and think I hear someone drop a quick “wesoda25” in a passing conversation and it puts me on guard SO fast
even the 25????????
we didn't get a picture this time you're safe from our beauty but we had beers in a park and almost pissed ourselves. a fine evening
Wubli getting Bubbli
Hugs
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Post by kayozz » #668278

Misdoubtful wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:29 pm Wubli getting Bubbli
That would get you banned for ERP on certain SS14 servers.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #668280

wubli wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:11 pm
even the 25????????
No that was a joke. I did think I heard wesoda the other day, just about put me in fight or flight mode though. Sounds like a good time 👍
Imaginos
Byond Username: PositiveEntropy

Post by Imaginos » #668282

I sometimes worry someone's gonna say "Entropy, is that you?". I already get jumpy when I hear my actual name at times, but I find hearing my ckey IRL worse.
Hello! I'm PositiveEntropy, Spritetainer and AdminTrainer extraordinaire! If you feel like sending any feedback, you may be interested in checking it out here.

conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #668286

It'd be very strange to get called Conrad in the streets.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #668292

kayozz wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:31 pm
Misdoubtful wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:29 pm Wubli getting Bubbli
That would get you banned for ERP on certain SS14 servers.
Timely tie-in
conrad wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:39 pm It'd be very strange to get called Conrad in the streets.
But... Conrad is a normal name
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
wubli

Post by wubli » #668295

seeing characters with your irl name is a personal attack ESPECIALLY if they're not a random name
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #668297

I literally took this name from a comic book character so the chance of me being called that in real life is minimal
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #668300

Bawhoppennn wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:24 pm
conrad wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:39 pm It'd be very strange to get called Conrad in the streets.
It's not my real name though lmao.

Neither is Ricky.
Archie700 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:00 pm I literally took this name from a comic book character so the chance of me being called that in real life is minimal
I took mine from a friend of mine called Conrad and a dwarf I like in Dwarf Fortress. I, huh, am not responsible for the choices Ricky of 2017 made.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
wubli

Post by wubli » #668328

Archie700 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:00 pm I literally took this name from a comic book character so the chance of me being called that in real life is minimal
YOUR NAME IS THE RIVERDALE GUY???????????
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #668336

conrad wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:29 pm
Bawhoppennn wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:24 pm
It's not my real name though lmao.

Neither is Ricky.
I took mine from a friend of mine called Conrad and a dwarf I like in Dwarf Fortress. I, huh, am not responsible for the choices Ricky of 2017 made.
I did the same where I mutilated a friends last name of "kineen" until I had "kinneb" and moved from there
respect (let him do his thing)
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #668351

wubli wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:31 pm
YOUR NAME IS THE RIVERDALE GUY???????????
IT WAS BEFORE THE WEIRD CW SHOW I CHOSE THAT NAME FOR A LOT OF ACCOUNTS OK

I WAS LIKE 9 WHEN I FIRST USED IT
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #668353

What about in the sheets?
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #668374

Fun fact

I chose my gamer name with my brother when i was like 8 or 9
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #668382

What do you mean there's little in life to prepare you for it, I called you that to your face you big dumb
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #668408

Never been called by my ckey but met with someone who lived near the same city as me who I knew through Discord. He told me his name but I didn't rly think it had the same ring to it so decided his real name was his display name, Nemo, from henceforth. got funny looks from his friends for this but still kept doing it
wubli

Post by wubli » #668437

Hulkamania wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:12 am What do you mean there's little in life to prepare you for it, I called you that to your face you big dumb
you also hugged me and pet my head and i zapped you with a dubious device just like MEN do