Goofball Backseat admins, gets run over by the bus

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Goofball Backseat admins, gets run over by the bus

Post by The Wrench » #669096

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33570

Lol
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Goofball Backseat admins, gets run over by the bus

Post by oranges » #670162

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:18 am oranges spiraling because he realized that i'm not going to appeal the two bans he has over me because he's not in charge of anything i actually care about. oh no i can't use the github where you and your shithead buddies spend all day harassing people good thing i'm not a narcissistic clown like goofball who threatened to fucking shoot up a school over losing access to the git because he's fucking stupid enough to consider his work on ss13's git "resume material"

oh no i can't have access to the official ss13 discord where you constantly @spam me, now....i won't get @spammed???? oh nm then lmao not an issue at all

get pulped juice boy
you're the only one who's spiralling and acting out in this thread crag.

also ironically you're the only person who spends your entire day harassing other people
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670197

"I'M NOT SPIRALING I'M NOT ACTING OUT" says the hobbit who has doubleposted four times in this thread. learn to use the edit button oh so gigabrained coder or maybe calm down and have elevenses before posting instead of getting super asshurt and making a response post before finishing scrolling the thread and having to make a second
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #670210

I'm sensing a lot of hostility.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #670211

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:22 pm
oranges wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:18 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:12 pm
iwishforducks wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:06 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:20 pm
oranges wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:32 am i think you will find the github is moderated extremely proactively which you would find if you ever tried your bullshit there

the chinks in his armor are showing in this thread guys, keep it up til he breaks

i like how his discord ban was overturned by the maintainer headmins

the people want to know oranges, what exactly are you doing to keep from screwing up again this season?
the ban was upheld by an all-maintainer headmin trio last term. i think it was placed by them too but i can't remember for certain.
it wasnt, and it wasnt
The ban was placed by timerpoes, mothblocks and mrmelberts term, the all maintainer term

The ban was lifted by Spookuni, Raveradbury and San's term.

Are you actually mentally incompetent?

Here is sans term lifting it - viewtopic.php?p=657706#p657706
Here is the maintainer term denying it - viewtopic.php?p=643438#p643438
the day you disappear from the internet because one of your IRL victims has had enough of your demeaning bullying and takes it back out physically on you will be a good day for /tg/ :)
What do you mean by this?
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #670251

conrad wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:40 pm I'm sensing a lot of hostility.
im an empath and i sense it too.... this isnt good
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #670255

What if we just peel the orange
Image Image
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #670256

he mad

also i too, enjoy crag posts

easy crag, we only want one of you spaz's removed from ss13
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670278

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:49 pm "I'M NOT SPIRALING I'M NOT ACTING OUT" says the hobbit who has doubleposted four times in this thread. learn to use the edit button oh so gigabrained coder or maybe calm down and have elevenses before posting instead of getting super asshurt and making a response post before finishing scrolling the thread and having to make a second
I don't normally respond to different threads of conversation with a single post, mostly because it's a lot of edit to effort the second quote reply in
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #670279

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:49 pm "I'M NOT SPIRALING I'M NOT ACTING OUT" says the hobbit who has doubleposted four times in this thread. learn to use the edit button oh so gigabrained coder or maybe calm down and have elevenses before posting instead of getting super asshurt and making a response post before finishing scrolling the thread and having to make a second
lmao holy fuckin shit GETTEM
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670291

oranges wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:05 pm
I don't normally respond to different threads of conversation with a single post, mostly because it's a lot of edit to effort the second quote reply in

>a lot of edit to effort

he is so mad he is having a stroke
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670321

point out your toxicity

>nuh uh u mad

wait for anything more

>nuh uh u mad

guess this was a waste of time
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #670323

America!!!!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670325

Turbonerd wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:18 pm America!!!!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥
goofball hates the english
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670326

oranges wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:15 pm point out your toxicity

>nuh uh u mad

wait for anything more

>nuh uh u mad

the fact that you can't understand the difference between some guy calling you a retard on a phpbb forum and you using privileges granted to you as a maintainer and discord mod to fuck with people is pretty damning

thought citrus fruit was supposed to be sour not salty
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #670329

oranges wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:15 pm point out your toxicity

>nuh uh u mad

wait for anything more

>nuh uh u mad

What is deflection?
Deflection is a defense mechanism that involves redirecting focus, blame, or criticism from oneself onto another person, in an attempt to preserve one's self-image. This inclination toward shifting blame can be seen in anyone from young children to grown adults.

According to psychiatrist Gail Saltz, M.D., people use deflection as a way to get someone else "off course," so to speak, if they're being criticized and feel the need to defend themselves. Typically, they'll deflect onto the person calling them out, though they can also shift blame to an entirely separate person. (For example, a child getting scolded for making a mess might say, "Johnny started it.")

"The person who's doing the deflecting may or may not be using some denial themselves in defense of whatever's making them uncomfortable or anxious," Saltz notes. She adds that in some cases, the person is aware of what they've done "and very specifically, consciously, does not want to have to defend themselves, make a change, or deal with conflict."

Common examples:
Changing the subject
One of the most common examples of deflection is when someone changes the subject in the middle of an argument. Specifically, if their behavior is called into question, the deflector will redirect the conversation to focus on something the other person did wrong. This allows them to escape having to take accountability for their own actions.

That might sound like:

"Oh, yeah? Well, what about the time when you did X?"
"I only did X because you did Y. So really it's your fault."
"I can't believe you're attacking me like this. You're being nasty."

also included are projection, gaslighting, and attacking

its like you spin a fucking roulette wheel to decide what narcissistic tactic is going to be used next
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670332

>you are mad

>you are projecting

>you are deflecting

the level of discourse they can rise to

are you going to address why crag is banned? are you going to address why you lied and attempted to say a ban was lifted by maintainers on my behalf?
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #670334

what a brawl, you guys oughta calm down before this gets outta hand
respect (let him do his thing)
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670340

rename thread to oranges vs kendrick crag tag team 2023
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #670343

oranges wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:16 pm >you are mad

>you are projecting

>you are deflecting

the level of discourse they can rise to

are you going to address why crag is banned? are you going to address why you lied and attempted to say a ban was lifted by maintainers on my behalf?
>are you going to address why crag is banned?

please see my above post about deflection, read it carefully this time, discuss it with your care provider perhaps

>are you going to address why you lied and attempted to say a ban was lifted by maintainers on my behalf?

thats what happened, lol
conrad

Post by conrad » #670362

TheLoLSwat wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:57 pm
conrad wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:40 pm I'm sensing a lot of hostility.
im an empath and i sense it too.... this isnt good
So true bestie.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #670376

oranges wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:12 am
CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:45 am And Crag's still right from earlier. You blocked a PR (AND STOPPED
ANYONE ELSE FROM MAKING IT FOR FOUR MONTHS) for "toxicity toward maintainers" despite none of that actually happening (and it being, in fact, the Maintainer who was being toxic), and then gitban people when they insult you because they don't like your abuse of power.
There were multiple people shitting on mothblocks in manuel discord and on the repo, and then when I stepped in they started accusing me of defending justin roiland because we are "both harassers" (which is what got them banned) all because carsh wouldn't just admit why he was removing the plush.

if you don't think that's toxic, I suggest you need to reevaluate your position, especially when those people are doing it over a pickle plush
I don't know what was happening in the Manuel discord, but it would've been deserved. Everyone either agreed with Carsh's point, or said "I don't think it's necessary, but I still agree with the removal because it's a dead meme." and Mothblocks chose to block it because she couldn't understand that Carsh had his own, personal reason for wanting it gone. That's worthy of being called out, and people are well within their rights to express their displeasure with how maintainers are using their power.

As for in the repo itself? Motherfucker the only """toxicity""" toward Mothblocks was a single fucking quote from Crag, which was him making a reference to the same fucking show that Mothblocks was making a reference to with the picture meme.

So yeah. When we've got a Known Sexpest going out of their way to go "we shouldn't be moralistic" in regards to something most-credited to a domestic abuser, people are going to call you out on it. Step down from your position, you're clearly fucking incompetent.
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #670381

oranges wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:12 am and then when I stepped in they started accusing me of defending justin roiland because we are "both harassers"
Well, I mean... you are one, it's right in the title: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=31891
Last edited by Fren256 on Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
AlamoTurtle
Byond Username: Alamo Turtle

Post by AlamoTurtle » #670383

I was very mean to goofball and it became a Crag and oranges duel for the ages thread. Wowzers.
BrolyButterfingers

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #670385

Crag's definitely got the advantage right now
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #670388

i usually go through and unblock everyone every month or so on discord. after like 7 times of being unblocked i think oranges has only made it at most like 6 days before getting reblocked because he posts some sexpest thing where he's calling other members bottoms or posting suggestive pictures. i remember one time he was just posting barely clothed catgirls on the manuelcord. remember when he would send every new admin the bdsm test? anyhow i really wish he would just straighten up already because it's really uncomfortable
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #670389

anyhow, crag yells at people because he's just an angry fucker constantly and full of rage. oranges is just mean to people because of ego. unstoppable force of rage meets immovable object of ego
BrolyButterfingers

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #670391

iwishforducks wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:23 am i usually go through and unblock everyone every month or so on discord. after like 7 times of being unblocked i think oranges has only made it at most like 6 days before getting reblocked because he posts some sexpest thing where he's calling other members bottoms or posting suggestive pictures. i remember one time he was just posting barely clothed catgirls on the manuelcord. remember when he would send every new admin the bdsm test? anyhow i really wish he would just straighten up already because it's really uncomfortable
What in the fuck
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670407

iwishforducks wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:26 am anyhow, crag yells at people because he's just an angry fucker constantly and full of rage. oranges is just mean to people because of ego. unstoppable force of rage meets immovable object of ego
Despite oranges saying my totally mean, bullying behavior of calling a maintainer out for acting like a shithead i can guarantee he and mothblocks have caused more people to decide "wow it is not worth contributing to the code" with their middle school mean girl antics than me and my word salad madlib poopy pants posts. I might call someone a dilbert for bad code/personally inconveniencing me but i've never badgered someone into jumping through hoops for my own amusement for the crime of "removing a post ironic cringememe" from the codebase
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #670409

Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670411

Lol i forgot about the sopranos reference

Artie is one of my favorite character
conrad

Post by conrad » #670416

AlamoTurtle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:31 am I was very mean to goofball and it became a Crag and oranges duel for the ages thread. Wowzers.
The train jumped from its rails onto another set of rails and is completely intact and on due course.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #670419

conrad wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:32 am
AlamoTurtle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:31 am I was very mean to goofball and it became a Crag and oranges duel for the ages thread. Wowzers.
The train jumped from its rails onto another set of rails and is completely intact and on due course.
There comes a point where Crag and I just have to stand for what's right.

We're screaming into the void, but it at least feels better than ignoring it.
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #670424

iwishforducks wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:23 am i usually go through and unblock everyone every month or so on discord. after like 7 times of being unblocked i think oranges has only made it at most like 6 days before getting reblocked because he posts some sexpest thing where he's calling other members bottoms or posting suggestive pictures. i remember one time he was just posting barely clothed catgirls on the manuelcord. remember when he would send every new admin the bdsm test? anyhow i really wish he would just straighten up already because it's really uncomfortable
He should send the catgirls to the /tg/cord.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670427

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:37 am
conrad wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:32 am
There comes a point where Crag and I just have to stand for what's right.

We're screaming into the void, but it at least feels better than ignoring it.
Just dont think the fruit should be shit talking the administrative staff and holding himself up as an examplar when him and mothblocks are a pair of petty turnip heads
jastindeep
Byond Username: JastinDeep

Post by jastindeep » #670446

This is one of the best threads I've ever read. My sides.
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #670460

Archie700 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:47 am just link to the git

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/73099
Oranges needs a compensation for this incident, clearly his feelings were hurt. Add a vore plushie to the game to satisfy his exotic needs.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670538

Fren256 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:14 am
oranges wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:12 am and then when I stepped in they started accusing me of defending justin roiland because we are "both harassers"
Well, I mean... you are one, it's right in the title: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=31891
i'm not sure a discord comment is on the same level as domestic battery and false imprisonment but you do you and saying i'm protecting justin roiland by closing a PR that was causing a massive shit fight is unnecessary and just lashing out in an immature way.

just because I made a stupid mistake does not mean i'm going to let people abuse the maintainers who are just trying to make the game better.

it's not suprise that the people who got banned over it were reacting by acting like children.
Last edited by oranges on Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670539

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:38 amblock it because she couldn't understand that Carsh had his own, personal reason for wanting it gone.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670553

oranges wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:11 pm
Fren256 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:14 am
i'm not sure a discord comment is on the same level as domestic battery and false imprisonment but you do you and saying i'm protecting justin roiland by closing a PR that was causing a massive shit fight is unnecessary and just lashing out in an immature way.

just because I made a stupid mistake does not mean i'm going to let people abuse the maintainers who are just trying to make the game better.

it's not suprise that the people who got banned over it were reacting by acting like children.
"YOU'RE LASHING OUT IN AN IMMATURE WAY" says the fucking gimlet eyed satchel ass who banned someone who posted a sopranos picture of artie bucco with his hand in tomato sauce in response to his sex pal posting a sopranos picture of artie bucco pointing a gun and threatening someone

so if i acted in an immature and childish way how the fuck do you describe mothblocks behavior you fucking penicilium infected old rind? i can't wait until a foreign animal lands on your fucking sheep fucking backwater island and wipes out your entire fragile ecosystem. i can't wait your your dysgenic as fuck inbred retard bird hole to get wiped out by some weird chinese mouse. i will laugh when you are dragged kicking and screaming out of your hobbit hole by the Lesser Gobi Desert Stinky Pouched Rodent and trampled in the street. the shire will burn
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670554

seems like you forgot what you got banned for crag, so here's a reminder

in case you dont see it, it's the bit where you implied a maintainer might support violence against women and texting teen girls just because they had the audacity to ask carsh to provide a valid fucking reason to a change on the tgstation repo like every other player.

no amount of using a thesaurus together to come up with as many creative ways to say your'e a doo doo head will make that kind of asshole behaviour acceptable.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670557

so why do you guys support rape
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #670559

wait a minute, I thought drama stirring was illegal here. why is there so much drama?
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #670561

iwishforducks wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:23 am remember when he would send every new admin the bdsm test?
lmao i remember when they banned posting bdsm test results in the admin discord channels. good times...
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670562

datorangebottle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:05 pm wait a minute, I thought drama stirring was illegal here. why is there so much drama?
the guy who put "chat shit get banged" in his profile decided to chat shit and got upset about being banged
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #670565

Also double posting but i dont really see how enjoying something someone created equates to supporting that person. Jk rowling made harry potter and is a transphobe, and I still enjoy harry potter. Haven't bought anything from the franchise recently due to lack of interest though, but I wouldn't have any moral qualms about doing so. Notch made minecraft and I'm pretty sure he's antisemitic or some shit, still play minecraft.

These might not be great counterexamples but whatever, point is just because the creator is an asshole doesn't mean you can't enjoy the works they created. In particular when you consider that the creator isn't profiting from your enjoyment in the case of having a pickle rick sprite in the game.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #670581

I love it when a coder and player starts arguing in the player thread, nothing can stop this moment. This is what player threads were made for.

Please don’t mention starsector.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
conrad

Post by conrad » #670589

Epicgamer545 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:25 pm Please don’t mention starsector.
NOW WHY WOULD YOU GO AND DO THAT
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670597

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:04 pm so why do you guys support rape
good to know you maintain your decorum when backed into a corner
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670598

BeeSting12 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:06 pm
iwishforducks wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:23 am remember when he would send every new admin the bdsm test?
lmao i remember when they banned posting bdsm test results in the admin discord channels. good times...
it's not wishforducks fault they lack the historical knowledge to understand it
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670601

oranges wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:16 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:04 pm so why do you guys support rape
good to know you maintain your decorum when backed into a corner
careful there oranges, i don't live in a cuckolded country like the women you usually predate on. back me in a corner and Cragstle Doctrine is in effect and i'll fire a warning shot directly into your cock like Alex Murphy
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #670602

oranges wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:16 pm
BeeSting12 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:06 pm
it's not wishforducks fault they lack the historical knowledge to understand it
why dont you share this “historical knowledge” if im so uninformed, then