Calling Manuel, Calling Manuel, this is Bagil, do you copy? Vekters a wiener, over. Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Calling Manuel, Calling Manuel, this is Bagil, do you copy? Vekters a wiener, over. Peanut

Post by Kendrickorium » #670099

Kendrickorium

Re: Calling Manuel, Calling Manuel, this is Bagil, do you copy? Vekters a wiener, over. Peanut

Post by Kendrickorium » #670100

or, as an alternative title, "racist nazis 3 years ago also got mad at Vekter" Peanut
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Calling Manuel, Calling Manuel, this is Bagil, do you copy? Vekters a wiener, over. Peanut

Post by wesoda25 » #670102

Deserved ban. Appeal seems good. Vekter really shouldn’t be the one handling it.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #670108

wesoda25 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:23 pm Deserved ban. Appeal seems good. Vekter really shouldn’t be the one handling it.
Yes.

Yes.

Also yes.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #670109

conrad wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:03 am
wesoda25 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:23 pm Deserved ban. Appeal seems good. Vekter really shouldn’t be the one handling it.
Yes.

Yes.

Also yes.
nothing more to add than this.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #670110

I actually talked this over with the Elects (since they take over in like 2 days anyway) and they agreed that it's fine for me to handle it. I'm not intending on fucking him over; unlike some folks, I don't hold a grudge for three years over an internet spaceman game.

If Bee says he's not been a cunt, then he'll get unbanned. Simple as.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #670113

Fair enough
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670130

Vekter wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:10 am
I actually talked this over with the Elects (since they take over in like 2 days anyway) and they agreed that it's fine for me to handle it. I'm not intending on fucking him over; unlike some folks, I don't hold a grudge for three years over an internet spaceman game.

vekter if you don't hold a grudge for 3 years over an internet spaceman game then how come you 're always so hostile to me

what did i ever do to deserve your unending wrath ;-;!?
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #670138

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:20 am

vekter if you don't hold a grudge for 3 years over an internet spaceman game then how come you 're always so hostile to me

Any issue I've ever had with you has been with your behavior in adminhelps. I don't hold a grudge against you, you've just been an asshole to people a lot.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670143

Vekter wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:05 am
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:20 am

Any issue I've ever had with you has been with your behavior in adminhelps. I don't hold a grudge against you, you've just been an asshole to people a lot.
vekter i was being silly in the post :)
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #670150

I MEAN YOU ASKED
Spoiler:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670154

im mischievous
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #670172

i would absolutely love to handle a crag ticket
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #670287

>unbanned without a vouch

herewego.jpg
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #670288

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:40 pm >unbanned without a vouch

herewego.jpg
Worst thing that can happen is him dropping a slur and he gets banned again, it's whatever.
Spoiler:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670292

Vekter wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:47 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:40 pm >unbanned without a vouch

herewego.jpg
Worst thing that can happen is him dropping a slur and he gets banned again, it's whatever.
i agree with vekter he's only going to be able to fuck up one time and then we get to laugh
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #670310

I thought Vekter was an ass based on how he acted towards me here in the forums but he actually handled this quite reasonably. Was I wrong about him?
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670313

ekaterina wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:53 pm I thought Vekter was an ass based on how he acted towards me here in the forums but he actually handled this quite reasonably. Was I wrong about him?
he's a good egg
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #670327

ekaterina wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:53 pm I thought Vekter was an ass based on how he acted towards me here in the forums but he actually handled this quite reasonably. Was I wrong about him?
I like to think I'm relatively level-headed, I just have no patience for dumbassery or bigotry.
Spoiler:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670328

Vekter wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:56 pm
I like to think I'm relatively level-headed, I just have no patience for dumbassery or bigotry.
you've always been kind to me :D
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #670371

Honestly I don't know why you've got the rep you do. Every time we've had a ticket together you've been really understanding.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #670377

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:24 am
Honestly I don't know why you've got the rep you do. Every time we've had a ticket together you've been really understanding.
I was admittedly a lot less chill before I left for like two years, so some of it is that. A lot of it, though, is that I'm generally very negative towards anyone breaking rule 11. A lot of the people who shit talk me are mad because SJW bad.
Spoiler:

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #670399

I love probation, such an excuse for people to prove themselves
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670410

He's very involved which sometimes gives people the impression hes sticking his nose into other people's business and dog piling and he sometimes peanutposts on people's ban appeals.
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #670417

Vekter wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:39 am
I was admittedly a lot less chill before I left for like two years, so some of it is that. A lot of it, though, is that I'm generally very negative towards anyone breaking rule 11. A lot of the people who shit talk me are mad because SJW bad.
Which is wild to me, because I remember a time someone I hadn't even interacted with started spam pointing at my Japanese static and yelling "weeb" and "go back to Japan" and if I remember right, your initial response was 'You can beat him up for it if you want' so it's not even like you're overzealous about Rule 11, either.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:47 am He's very involved which sometimes gives people the impression hes sticking his nose into other people's business and dog piling and he sometimes peanutposts on people's ban appeals.
A valid point. Though it's also one that he's definitely doing better on stopping, too, which is good to see.

Could we be entering a new era?