Another nerd bombing the shuttle before round end.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Another nerd bombing the shuttle before round end.

Post by Turbonerd » #671361

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33635

I have an incredibly simple solution. Just don't deliver bombs to the shuttle then trigger them as a nonantag.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Re: Another nerd bombing the shuttle before round end.

Post by TheLoLSwat » #671364

probably wont make the best peanut thread but i need the admin to ask this person why they dont wait until the end of the round
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #671365

Homie needs to just use a health sensor and run into whatever postround deathtrap has been constructed.
Turbonerd

Post by Turbonerd » #671366

BrolyButterfingers wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:20 pm Homie needs to just use a health sensor and run into whatever postround deathtrap has been constructed.
Or just simply don't. He could die for an unexpected reason then bomb everyone. Not a smart idea.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #671377

i dont understand why we don't just get rid of EORG. make it fucking opt in, put a slide on the centcomm dock that dumps you in fucking battle royale island and let people left click to their hearts content instead of baiting retards into getting banned from busting their nuts early due to lag because they spent all round preparing to HEE HOO kill people exactly as the shuttle lands instead of doing anything useful

im an MRP nerd and the fucking ludonarrative dissonance of my coworkers just randomly murdering me cuz hehe ship dock squeezes my balls harder than "why the fuck does centcomm even bother employing our characters if they're just going to call the shuttle in 45 minute cuz "im bored lets go home"
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #671382

Crag is so infinitely right. Going to make a PR for that tonight.
► Show Spoiler
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #671383

End of ground grief isn't the problem, it's players not being able to keep it in their pants until after the round fully ends. As long as we keep banning those morons I don't see the problem, they'll learn eventually.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #671385

If you are literally incapable of even the most basic self-restraint, you probably shouldn't be playing this game.

I have no sympathy for anyone who mistimes a bomb on the shuttle. Use a signaler like anyone with half a brain would.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #671386

If you wanna blow up centcom file an admin application
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #671387

Can't wait for people to say this ban was misplaced and read the absolute liquid gold pouring from their fingers into thir keyboard.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #671388

didnt even look to see who it was it's fucking nathan "mentally slowstone"
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #671389

didnt even look to see who it was it's fucking nathan "mentally slowstone"

edit: damn! I double posted. i musta clicked twice on accident. i guess egg is really on my face now, unban thesmokealarm immediately
Last edited by Super Aggro Crag on Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #671390

Vekter wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:40 pm If you are literally incapable of even the most basic self-restraint, you probably shouldn't be playing this game.

I have no sympathy for anyone who mistimes a bomb on the shuttle. Use a signaler like anyone with half a brain would.
since this year is my redemption arc with Vekter i am going to completely agree with this
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #671394

nathan literally does nothing as chemist but make acid, clf3, and occasionally kills himself trying to make meth. he ban baits constantly by acting like a muffin top and then throws acid or fire on anyone who tells him off

also, he is on the autistic spectrum

Edit: HE WAS BANNED ON MY BIRTHDAY KEEP THIS BAN FOREVER IT IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT I COULD HAVE EVER RECIEVED
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #671396

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:13 pm also, he is on the autistic spectrum
I'm relatively certain that something like 90% of people who play SS13 are somewhere on the spectrum (myself included depending on whether or not ADHD counts).
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #671397

Vekter wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:22 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:13 pm also, he is on the autistic spectrum
I'm relatively certain that something like 90% of people who play SS13 are somewhere on the spectrum (myself included depending on whether or not ADHD counts).
The remaining 10% have such questionable social intelligence that I'd rather play with the 90%
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #671400

It is so fucking simple. Wait for the round end report to come up and you can do whatever the fuck you want. Some retards don't have enough self restraint to wait for what is unambiguously the start of the "set off your grief bombs" phase and keep trying to early start before they have their pass.
Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Post by Rageguy505 » #671401

When people set timers for bombs to explode right when the shuttle docks, they're betting on no one hijacking and adding 10 seconds to the shuttle travel time. Also time dilation sometimes makes the round end a couple seconds extra after the shuttle arrives.
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #671402

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:05 pm i dont understand why we don't just get rid of EORG. make it fucking opt in, put a slide on the centcomm dock that dumps you in fucking battle royale island and let people left click to their hearts content instead of baiting retards into getting banned from busting their nuts early due to lag because they spent all round preparing to HEE HOO kill people exactly as the shuttle lands instead of doing anything useful
Ah, yes, the TGMC solution. Not necessarily bad, but not what we're used to, and spessmen hate change.
Vekter wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:40 pm Use a signaler like anyone with half a brain would.
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=33550
Doomed if you do, doomed if you don't.
Just don't bomb shuttle as a non-antag, it's THAT easy.
conrad wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:53 pm Can't wait for people to say this ban was misplaced and read the absolute liquid gold pouring from their fingers into thir keyboard.
Some sort of punishment might be applicable, but a permanent ban is unequivocally excessive. This loser just needs some math lessons.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #671403

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:05 pm im an MRP nerd and the fucking ludonarrative dissonance of my coworkers just randomly murdering me cuz hehe ship dock squeezes my balls harder than "why the fuck does centcomm even bother employing our characters if they're just going to call the shuttle in 45 minute cuz "im bored lets go home"
Worst crag take I've read by far. I speak from experience since i have read 5 years worth of crag takes.

Who the fuck cares if we murder each other in the last minute especially after enduring 45 minutes (or longer!) of handholding? It's not like anyone is gonna do centcom RP since 90% of the crew can't even leave the dock due to missing access. And even if you leave the dock, centcom is incredibly barebones.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #671404

ekaterina wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:16 pm Some sort of punishment might be applicable, but a permanent ban is unequivocally excessive. This loser just needs some math lessons.
Common ekaterina L, he has 5 notes for stupid bullshit involving explosives. How many times do you want us to warn someone before throwing them out?
Spoiler:

ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #671405

Vekter wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:20 pm
ekaterina wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:16 pm Some sort of punishment might be applicable, but a permanent ban is unequivocally excessive. This loser just needs some math lessons.
Common ekaterina L, he has 5 notes for stupid bullshit involving explosives. How many times do you want us to warn someone before throwing them out?
Common ban-hungry Vekter. He got banned twice.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #671406

ekaterina wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:26 pm
Common ban-hungry Vekter. He got banned twice.
He's been talked to on five separate occasions within a 30 day period about being more careful with bombs. His most recent ban was for more or less the same issue. Unbanning him is practically an admin griefing a round. What makes you think this will be the wakeup call he needs if two bans and three notes didn't teach him a lesson? It's like our old policy of doubling bans each time for IC in OOC. 4 hours sounds excessive until you realize he's done it five times by now without learning.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #671408

Timonk wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:17 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:05 pm im an MRP nerd and the fucking ludonarrative dissonance of my coworkers just randomly murdering me cuz hehe ship dock squeezes my balls harder than "why the fuck does centcomm even bother employing our characters if they're just going to call the shuttle in 45 minute cuz "im bored lets go home"
Worst crag take I've read by far. I speak from experience since i have read 5 years worth of crag takes.

Who the fuck cares if we murder each other in the last minute especially after enduring 45 minutes (or longer!) of handholding? It's not like anyone is gonna do centcom RP since 90% of the crew can't even leave the dock due to missing access. And even if you leave the dock, centcom is incredibly barebones.
then go down the retard chute and left click on people while everyone else laughs and jokes about funny events that happened in the round while you were silently patrolling the station for 45 minutes collecting EPIC LOOTZ for the FINAL EORG SHOWDOWN VIOLENCE ORGY
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #671413

That's what the shuttle bridge is for silly. Why do you think everyone wants to be there?
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
conrad

Post by conrad » #671416

Why do you even try? You know Ekat doesn't believe in bans.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #671418

Deserved ban of course but... why is Cheshify so hostile in their tone? Like yeah, you're gonna have to ban them but it's just a game. I mean I know that we all come off different than we intend, so I don't wanna be too unfair but it seems a bit oddly sharp here.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #671424

Bawhoppennn wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:26 pm Deserved ban of course but... why is Cheshify so hostile in their tone? Like yeah, you're gonna have to ban them but it's just a game. I mean I know that we all come off different than we intend, so I don't wanna be too unfair but it seems a bit oddly sharp here.
I think Chesify's tone wasn't very harsh, and what harshness was there was honestly deserved for someone who wont learn a lesson. Its like what my mam would say to me when I learnt actions have consequences, all those eons ago: "Tough."
respect (let him do his thing)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #671427

Bawhoppennn wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:26 pm Deserved ban of course but... why is Cheshify so hostile in their tone? Like yeah, you're gonna have to ban them but it's just a game. I mean I know that we all come off different than we intend, so I don't wanna be too unfair but it seems a bit oddly sharp here.
this guy is a consistent shitter who constantly IC in OOC butt rages and metagrudges and tries to round remove people with chemicals every time he plays, while only ever communicating in all caps screaming at people calling them the c-word, and when people complain about it he suddenly becomes poor little sad boy and says "i am being bullied...because of my autistic spectrum disorder"

like you can be a constant shitter but at least be funny out of character this guy aint got not chutzpah, no moxie, not even "true grit"
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #671429

Man immediately goes to bee and gets banned within the week...
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #671430

It's hard not to be sharp at someone when we've given them chances to improve and they just keep doing what we asked them to stop.
Spoiler:

conrad

Post by conrad » #671432

Some people aggresively prove that they don't deserve any sugar.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Turbonerd

Post by Turbonerd » #671441

carshalash wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:07 am Image

Man immediately goes to bee and gets banned within the week...
God damn. He is just so incredibly stupid. There's no way he's not a child.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #671443

at least he's banned from chemistry
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #671453

Saw this guy getting permabanned from a mile away, I'm only surprised by how long it took.
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #671473

Cheshify is letting him come back to see if he can handle jobs that don't give him access to chlorine trifluoride
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #671486

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:05 pm i dont understand why we don't just get rid of EORG. make it fucking opt in, put a slide on the centcomm dock that dumps you in fucking battle royale island and let people left click to their hearts content instead of baiting retards into getting banned from busting their nuts early due to lag because they spent all round preparing to HEE HOO kill people exactly as the shuttle lands instead of doing anything useful

im an MRP nerd and the fucking ludonarrative dissonance of my coworkers just randomly murdering me cuz hehe ship dock squeezes my balls harder than "why the fuck does centcomm even bother employing our characters if they're just going to call the shuttle in 45 minute cuz "im bored lets go home"
It's to the point that I either just hide in a locker on the shuttle or take a pod and hang out where the pods dock (until an admin calls missiles down on us). Instantly being evaporated by the three ttvs/canister bombs on the shuttle, combined with the end-round lag, isn't interesting. Centcom would suck a bit less if you could at least explore more of it. IIRC only borgs can open up doors at centcom. It leads to you either dying on the shuttle or running out into the boarding area at centcom and dying there.

I just want to chill, especially since most of the time, we're leaving a station that is already a clusterfuck.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #671494

i really get the feeling they’re just going to hack into chemistry to get their bomb fix
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #671495

saprasam wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:41 am i really get the feeling they’re just going to hack into chemistry to get their bomb fix
If they did, I'd imagine that it could move on to a full-on ban since that could technically be considered an attempt to evade a ban.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
conrad

Post by conrad » #671496

saprasam wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:41 am i really get the feeling they’re just going to hack into chemistry to get their bomb fix
Either that or steal boards from tech storage.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #671502

conrad wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:13 am
Either that or steal boards from tech storage.
Either way, he's on thin ice, if he tries owt, he'll be launched out of a pneumatic cannon into the Banrealm once more.
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #671509

carshalash wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:07 am Man immediately goes to bee and gets banned within the week...
Are you really going to pretend that ban makes any sense?
"How dare you fight the antag and die?! Go explain why you played the game in the forums!!111!11!!"
conrad wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:18 pm You know Ekat doesn't believe in bans.
Based.
Irony aside, I think bans should be a last resort and permanent bans should only be applied for specific offences.
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #671521

ekaterina wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:34 am
carshalash wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:07 am Man immediately goes to bee and gets banned within the week...
"How dare you fight the antag and die?! Go explain why you played the game in the forums!!111!11!!"
TGstation's position on higher RP server bans has pretty much always been "If they cant obey the rules on other servers that we don't have, why should we believe that they'll obey the rules here?", barring really stupid darkrp rules like "no admin disrespect"
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #671576

Ughhhhh, this happens every day.

Here’s the deal: when you have a bomb not secured and out in the open, not defended- you are responsible for that bomb. Sure, the person who detonated it is also equally as responsible, but your also to blame for having a bomb unsecured on the shuttle.

Your bomb, your problem. Your supposed to know where your bomb is, where you intend the bomb is going to explode, and so on so forth. It’s getting boring pretty fast.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #671649

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:48 pm
TGstation's position on higher RP server bans has pretty much always been "If they cant obey the rules on other servers that we don't have, why should we believe that they'll obey the rules here?", barring really stupid darkrp rules like "no admin disrespect"
The answer is easy. Most of the rules here are logical necessities for the game to work. They're almost self-evident. High RP rules are not.
Turbonerd

Post by Turbonerd » #671712

ekaterina wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:35 pm
Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:48 pm
The answer is easy. Most of the rules here are logical necessities for the game to work. They're almost self-evident. High RP rules are not.
This is an 18+ server, so people are expected to be able to follow all the reasonable rules in any server they join. If someone can't follow the rules in Fulp, bee and bay, then it's reasonable for admins to assume that there is no hope for that retard.

Also it's heavy RP, not high RP.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #671802

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:43 pm

then go down the retard chute and left click on people while everyone else laughs and jokes about funny events that happened in the round while you were silently patrolling the station for 45 minutes collecting EPIC LOOTZ for the FINAL EORG SHOWDOWN VIOLENCE ORGY
Yea but i want to grief you specifically round end
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #672027

Timonk wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:32 pm

Good point. EORG lets you get it out of your system and prevents (some) metagrudging.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #672053

ekaterina wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:20 pm

Good point. EORG lets you get it out of your system and prevents (some) metagrudging.
no it doesn't
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #672056

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:10 am
ekaterina wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:20 pm

no it doesn't
I disagree! I find it’s really fun to murder people and get it out of my system.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic