Would you remove felinids?

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)

Would you remove felinids as a roundstart race?

Yes
28%
Yes, but only if they were replaced with another race
25%
No
47%

Total votes: 87

Epoc
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epoc

Would you remove felinids?

Post by Epoc » #676001

Bottom post of the previous page:

Discuss.
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Re: Would you remove felinids?

Post by carshalash » #676339

Redditors hate cats
Redditors are the worst
Therefore, we should keep cats to make redditors seethe.
Epoc
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epoc

Post by Epoc » #676342

Improve, not remove, right? I've made some changes that should give the braver felinids some greater RP options
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/74539
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #676407

i do not remove things i play
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #676418

marianoadiaz_kilrathi.jpg
If felinids had any values beyond being weebs the khajits would resemble kilrathi from wing commander rather than anime fetishs.
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #676420

People are already invested into their characters, removing a species would be mean spirited.
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #676425

oranges wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:18 pm
BeeSting12 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:38 pm
Fren256 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:38 am
Timonk wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:51 pm Holy shit not this debate again there's even a fucking banner on the tg main site for the last time felinids got soft removed
I beg to the elders to share the story.
It caused a massive drama last time they were removed/attempted to be removed. Highlights include several server votes, all of which were too close to definitively say who won. Felinids staying in won one by a small margin, and removing them won another again by a small margin. Also, an admin meteored the station over it and got a couple weeks ban. If you go back far enough in the town hall, there's a thread, and you can probably find the meteor incident in admin complaints. The final conclusion was to soft remove them, allowing no new cat characters and all old ones can stay. Eventually that was overturned.
you are getting your order of events wrong

the meteors happened long before any votes and was done because a config mistake disabled the cat ears and I convinced swarge I had turned them off and he malded.
Ah okay my bad, forgot which happened first just remembering it all as one big event
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #676427

cybersaber101 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:51 am People are already invested into their characters, removing a species would be mean spirited.
any actual character that's a felinid could just have the ears ripped off and be a functional human- see many cat players doing this already to be command staff.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #676431

Hi, it's my fault they're back in the game.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #676443

confused rock wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:02 am
cybersaber101 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:51 am People are already invested into their characters, removing a species would be mean spirited.
any actual character that's a felinid could just have the ears ripped off and be a functional human- see many cat players doing this already to be command staff.
I pretend that that is the more serious twin brother of my felinid static who underwent humanization surgery
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.