Local admin abuses a lowpop shift nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Local admin abuses a lowpop shift nut

Post by EmpressMaia » #676354

Once upon a midnight dreary, manuel players, weak and weary. Along comes shockshard to save the day! with his endless administrative antagonistic fray!

Here Shock shard spawns in as the traitor acting captain of the shift, gives himself prison equipment? and sets him name to 'unknown'.

Code: Select all

09:49:46	GAME	ShockShard/(ghost) Client ShockShard/(ghost) has taken ownership of mob the ghost(/mob/dead/observer)	(95, 123, 2)	Space
09:50:00	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Richard Creech) checked antagonists.		
09:53:59	ACCESS	Mob Login: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) was assigned to a /mob/living/carbon/human		
09:53:59	GAME	ShockShard/(Richard Creech) Client ShockShard/(Richard Creech) has taken ownership of mob Richard Creech(/mob/living/carbon/human)	(57, 37, 2)	Prison Rec Room
09:53:59	ADMIN	*no key*/(Richard Creech) changed the equipment of ShockShard/(Richard Creech) to Prisoner.		
09:54:17	GAME	ShockShard/(Richard Creech) Richard Creech name changed from Richard Creech to Unknown	(57, 37, 2)	Prison Rec Room
Shortly after, shock shard spawns himself in a security radio headset? along with tons of pumpkins! for some reason!

09:54:47	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/radio/headset/headset_sec		
09:55:08	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:10	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:12	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:13	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:14	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:15	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:17	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:18	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:19	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:20	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:33	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin		
09:55:34	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin		
09:55:35	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin		
09:55:36	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin		
09:55:37	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin		
09:55:38	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin
Right after, the game automatically deadmins him due to being an antagonist. to which he responds which setting himself back into admin!

09:56:17	ADMIN	ShockShard deadmined via auto-deadmin config.		
09:56:17	GAME	ShockShard/(Unknown) has gained antag datum �Traitor(/datum/antagonist/traitor).		
09:56:24	TRAITOR	ShockShard/(Unknown) has received a potential objective: /datum/traitor_objective/destroy_item/low_risk (Name: Steal the bartender's shotgun and destroy it, TC: 1, Progression: 5032, Time of creation: 45413.5) | Forced: 0		
09:56:24	TRAITOR	ShockShard/(Unknown) missed /datum/traitor_objective/sabotage_machinery/trap (Name: Sabotage the department protolathe (Science), TC: 0, Progression: 2126.04, Time of creation: 45340.5)		
09:56:26	ADMIN	ShockShard re-adminned themselves.
then shock changes himself into a heretic and re-admins himself!

09:56:49	ADMIN	ShockShard deadmined via auto-deadmin config.		
09:56:49	GAME	ShockShard/(Unknown) has gained antag datum �Heretic(/datum/antagonist/heretic).		
09:56:55	ADMIN	ShockShard re-adminned themselves.
Later he spawns himself a fountain pen to make a codex cicatrix!

11:08:21	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Mauga) created a /obj/item/pen/fountain
By my count, he killed 7 people in a shift with 14 people total!

EDIT: he also spawned in trash to make his rusted herretic blade

10:04:00	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/trash/syndi_cakes
EDIT EDIT: Round 203176
Last edited by EmpressMaia on Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Re: Local admin abuses a lowpop shift

Post by iwishforducks » #676355

i dont know if this is like a troll post but you should post this on admin complaints and make sure to include the round ID
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #676356

did you tab into in the wrong sub forum or something, this is where we arbitrarily decide whether to support or make fun of your admin complaint not where you post it
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #676357

Jacquerel wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:02 am did you tab into in the wrong sub forum or something, this is where we arbitrarily decide whether to support or make fun of your admin complaint not where you post it
its a peanut, i was told it was already handeled aministratively
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #676358

EmpressMaia wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:03 am
Jacquerel wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:02 am did you tab into in the wrong sub forum or something, this is where we arbitrarily decide whether to support or make fun of your admin complaint not where you post it
compared to the holodeck card game this looks insane. I hope headmins can disclose what happened to the admin.

EDIT: iwishforducks is completely right, you should make a complaint
Last edited by TheLoLSwat on Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #676359

you should still make an admin complaint so that there's public record and accountability here, who knows what the admins do and don't know
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #676360

iwishforducks wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:12 am
you should still make an admin complaint so that there's public record and accountability here, who knows what the admins do and don't know
alrright
iwishforducks

Re: Local admin abuses a lowpop shift nut

Post by iwishforducks » #676365

for future reference, the best way to clone over your posts is to press the quote button and then copy/cut everything inside of the quote. i also provided the round ID but you should go ahead and edit this thread to link the complaint and peanut-ize it with whatever you want
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #676366

double complaint...
respect (let him do his thing)
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #676367

kinnebian wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:27 am double complaint...
ssshhhhhh the headmins won't even realize it and think it's two separate complaints
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #676368

im bad at forums!
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #676375

I've been saying this guy was a shitmin who got his position from nepotism for a while, and I'm disappointed it took everyone this long to figure it out, but I'm glad people are finally starting to see.

Edit: Also this is the dude who loves forcing Nations without asking or telling anyone, and then silently hitting Reject on ahelps when people get griefed because of it.
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #676379

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:17 am I've been saying this guy was a shitmin who got his position from nepotism for a while, and I'm disappointed it took everyone this long to figure it out, but I'm glad people are finally starting to see.

Edit: Also this is the dude who loves forcing Nations without asking or telling anyone, and then silently hitting Reject on ahelps when people get griefed because of it.
Why don't you leave feedback in places where people can see it? Like complaints or admin feedback?
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #676380

dragomagol wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:26 am
CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:17 am I've been saying this guy was a shitmin who got his position from nepotism for a while, and I'm disappointed it took everyone this long to figure it out, but I'm glad people are finally starting to see.

Why don't you leave feedback in places where people can see it? Like complaints or admin feedback?
Because I have a bad habit of calling him out and insulting him when he does this and it's gotten me banned twice and a Final Warning by Timberpoes on said second one, and I'd rather not push my luck and have him (Timber) decide to change his mind.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #676384

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:17 am Edit: Also this is the dude who loves forcing Nations without asking or telling anyone, and then silently hitting Reject on ahelps when people get griefed because of it.
Holy based, I'm less of an admin because I don't have the nads to do that
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #676388

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:17 am Edit: Also this is the dude who loves forcing Nations without asking or telling anyone, and then silently hitting Reject on ahelps when people get griefed because of it.
this dude rules readmin him at once.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #676391

1) Don't make your own peanut
2) Alot
3) If you were told it was handled, then what is the complaint supposed to achieve?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #676393

Vekter wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:52 am 1) Don't make your own peanut
2) Alot
3) If you were told it was handled, then what is the complaint supposed to achieve?
Someone in the forum said to make a complaint
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #676395

2) Alot
iwishforducks wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:12 am so that there's public record and accountability here, who knows what the admins do and don't know
they were talked to on the manuelcord by other users, and ShockShard had said they had "asked admins if it was okay to play as antagonist as admin"- leaving out the part where they had given themselves antag. i think it's worthwhile to double check the facts are straight
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #676396

iwishforducks wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:57 am they were talked to on the manuelcord by other users, and ShockShard had said they had "asked admins if it was okay to play as antagonist as admin"- leaving out the part where they had given themselves antag. i think it's worthwhile to double check the facts are straight
That's not the same as it being handled by administration, what?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #676397

Vekter wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:59 am
iwishforducks wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:57 am they were talked to on the manuelcord by other users, and ShockShard had said they had "asked admins if it was okay to play as antagonist as admin"- leaving out the part where they had given themselves antag. i think it's worthwhile to double check the facts are straight
I didn't read whatever happened on discord. I was told MSO handled it by Dat legion
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #676398

Seems pretty clear cut to me. Honestly This feels like deadmin stuff to me; it’s so much worse then summoning it in a laser due to anger. They had time to THINK about this.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #676400

2) Alot
i mean, i would like to know how it was handled because this is crazy
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #676402

hm...
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #676405

Yeah this is a case where we need to know what happened. There's a time to be vague and a time for transparency and this is the latter. If people don't see what happens, they're gonna be pissed, and it's gonna seem like nothing happens.
Sightld2
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Sightld2

Post by Sightld2 » #676411

EmpressMaia wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:01 am I didn't read whatever happened on discord. I was told MSO handled it by Dat legion
That's not exactly what he was saying, I think there was also a great lack of context in the manuelcord which is probably why these sorts of things should be contained to the forums anyways.

Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Post by Mice World » #676458

I mostly agree with oranges and I don't think this is a valid complaint. It doesn't look like Shockshard was acting in bad faith and that's the important part.

EDIT: Changed my mind. I don't think this is what events should be. They should be something that benefits the players, not an excuse to kill people as heretic.

However, I really don't think admins should be running events like this. While it can make the round more enjoyable it still seems selfish.
Last edited by Mice World on Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
It keeps getting worse!?
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #676460

I retract my comment before. Sorry bout that shockshard.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #676463

How is this sort of shit slipping through the cracks man. I'm not an admin but "don't spawn yourself as an antagonist and then kill people" seems REALLY fucking basic as a conduct guideline. Why did it require a complaint from an uninvolved third party when clearly plenty of people (including other admins) knew about it? And why are people being hostile to Maia for the report? Just very very bizarre behavior.
Spoiler:

11:48:40	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the touch spell Mansus Grasp on JackTrysGames/(Sydney Riker) with Mansus Grasp (NEWHP: 54.8) 	(76, 36, 2)	Prison Gym
11:48:44	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked JackTrysGames/(Sydney Riker) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 34.8) 	(77, 36, 2)	Prison Gym
11:48:45	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked JackTrysGames/(Sydney Riker) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 9.7) 	(77, 36, 2)	Prison Gym
11:48:46	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked JackTrysGames/(Sydney Riker) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -10.3) 	(77, 36, 2)	Prison Gym
11:48:46	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked JackTrysGames/(Sydney Riker) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -30.3) 	(77, 36, 2)	Prison Gym
11:48:47	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked JackTrysGames/(Sydney Riker) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -56.9) 	(77, 36, 2)	Prison Gym
11:48:48	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked JackTrysGames/(Sydney Riker) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -76.9) 	(77, 36, 2)	Prison Gym
11:48:49	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked *no key*/(Sydney Riker) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -133.8) 	(77, 36, 2)	Prison Gym

11:52:45	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) grabbed Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) 	(95, 151, 2)	Fore Central Primary Hallway
11:52:56	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) grabbed Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) 	(101, 158, 2)	Command Hallway
11:53:16	ATTACK	Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) resisted grab ShockShard/(Mauga) (NEWHP: 100) 	(88, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:24	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the spell Mansus Grasp.	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:26	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with Mansus Grasp (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 100) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:26	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the touch spell Mansus Grasp on Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with Mansus Grasp (NEWHP: 90) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:27	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) kicked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) (NEWHP: 90) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:27	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) got a stun punch with their previous punch Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) (NEWHP: 83.5) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:30	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 68.5) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:31	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) kicked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) (NEWHP: 68.5) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:37	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 19.5) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:38	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 4.5) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:39	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -21.6) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:40	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -41.6) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:41	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -61.6) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:42	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -88.5) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:42	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -108.5) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge

11:59:00	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 80) 	(88, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:59:01	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 72.9) 	(88, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:59:02	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 52.9) 	(88, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:59:02	ATTACK	Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) attacked ShockShard/(Mauga) with officer's sabre (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 85) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:59:03	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked [fire axe cabinet] with the �rusted blade	(90, 168, 2)	Bridge
11:59:04	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) suffered: Joint Dislocation | Damage: 16.5 (rolled 28/50.6381) | WB: 10 | BWB: 25	(94, 168, 2)	Bridge
11:59:04	ATTACK	Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) attacked ShockShard/(Mauga) with officer's sabre (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 70) 	(93, 168, 2)	Bridge
11:59:04	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the spell Mansus Grasp.	(92, 168, 2)	Bridge
11:59:09	ATTACK	Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) shot ShockShard/(Mauga) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 70) 	(93, 168, 2)	Bridge
11:59:13	ATTACK	Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) shot ShockShard/(Mauga) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 70) 	(99, 165, 2)	Bridge
11:59:15	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) suffered: Hairline Fracture to head | Damage: 16.5 (rolled 50/50.6381) | WB: 10 | BWB: 25	(98, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:15	ATTACK	Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) attacked ShockShard/(Mauga) with officer's sabre (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 55) 	(98, 165, 2)	Bridge
11:59:16	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) suffered: Joint Dislocation to right arm | Damage: 16.5 (rolled 48/50.6381) | WB: 10	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:16	ATTACK	Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) attacked ShockShard/(Mauga) with officer's sabre (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 44) 	(97, 165, 2)	Bridge
11:59:16	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with Mansus Grasp (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 4.3) 	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:16	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the touch spell Mansus Grasp on Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with Mansus Grasp (NEWHP: -3.2) 	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:18	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -30.5) 	(96, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:19	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -50.5) 	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:21	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -77.4) 	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:22	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -90.1) 	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:23	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -112) 	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:24	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked *no key*/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -132) 	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:25	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) grabbed *no key*/(Roman Gibson) passive grab (NEWHP: -132) 	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:34	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) sacrificed *no key*/(Roman Gibson) (NEWHP: -132) 	(88, 168, 2)	Bridge
12:02:11	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the spell Mansus Grasp.	(76, 145, 2)	Fore Central Primary Hallway
12:02:12	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the touch spell Mansus Grasp on [plating] with Mansus Grasp (secondary / alt cast)	(76, 145, 2)	Fore Central Primary Hallway
12:02:13	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the spell Aggressive Spread.	(76, 145, 2)	Fore Central Primary Hallway
12:03:45	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the spell Mansus Grasp.	(101, 163, 2)	Command Hallway
12:03:50	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with Mansus Grasp (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 100) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:03:50	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the touch spell Mansus Grasp on NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with Mansus Grasp (NEWHP: 90) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:03:51	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 70) 	(90, 168, 2)	Bridge
12:03:52	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 50) 	(89, 168, 2)	Bridge
12:03:54	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 22.9) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:03:55	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked [fire axe cabinet] with the �rusted blade	(89, 168, 2)	Bridge
12:03:56	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -4) 	(89, 168, 2)	Bridge
12:03:57	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -31) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:03:58	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -51) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:03:59	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -78.6) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:04:01	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -93.6) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:04:02	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -120.1) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge

12:08:23	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked [holopad] with the �rusted blade	(96, 166, 2)	Bridge
12:08:25	ATTACK	HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) attacked ShockShard/(Mauga) with fire axe (Wielded) (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 57) 	(96, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:08:26	ATTACK	HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) attacked ShockShard/(Mauga) with fire axe (Wielded) (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 42.6) 	(93, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:08:46	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 27.3) 	(95, 166, 2)	Bridge
12:08:48	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 3) 	(92, 166, 2)	Bridge
12:08:50	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -21.3) 	(96, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:08:52	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -45.7) 	(96, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:08:53	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -70.2) 	(96, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:08:54	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -87.2) 	(96, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:08:55	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -111.7) 	(96, 167, 2)	Bridge
Spoiler:
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #676464

Wait, you weren't even in the round? See this is why manuelcord must die. It honestly sounds like a hateful circlejerk every time I hear it mentioned.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #676466

conrad wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:00 am Wait, you weren't even in the round?
Why would this even matter??? If an admin spawns themselves in as an antagonist and kills people, does someone really have to be in the round for that to become complaint worthy?
Spoiler:
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #676468

why orange man so full of bitter and spice
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Post by Mice World » #676469

I think it'd be best to forbid admins from running events like this. It's really just "antag killing people + extra roleplay" and that's usually not a fun event.
It keeps getting worse!?
conrad

Post by conrad » #676473

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:05 am
Why would this even matter??? If an admin spawns themselves in as an antagonist and kills people, does someone really have to be in the round for that to become complaint worthy?
Because it lacks context. Nobody in the actual round complained. In fact, one of the other players in the round was skeptical about this.
Isratosh wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:40 am [snipped CMO report]
I am not in the manuelcord, and everything I heard of this came from there. It feels like witchunty behaviour, and ultimately wastes people's time.

See this? I can call citation needed on the nepotism bit, and I know from looking at round data that ShockShard done Nations once in the last month. Not really qualifying for "loves forcing Nations" in my opinion. So with this sort of response from actual manuel players, I don't feel there's a lot of backing to the complaint.

If a player from the round talks about it in favour of the complaint in the thread (and I'm sure they'll know of it, considering how clickey manuelcord seems to be), I'll happily change my mind.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #676474

conrad wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:13 am
sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:05 am
Because it lacks context. Nobody in the actual round complained. In fact, one of the other players in the round was skeptical about this
So people have to complain for something to be admin misconduct now? Keep in mind a tiny infinitesimal fraction of the total playerbase even has a forum account, or is even on the Discord to begin with, why would you assume "if no one from the round complained, clearly all the players were fine with it"? I'm sure most people who are negatively impacted by this sort of thing just shrug and close the game then play something else.

It is just bizarre to me to see this sort of response. How does one see an admin give themselves heretic, kill people with it while adminned, and then their first reaction is to ignore it entirely and ask the complaint poster "wait, you weren't in the round?" Maybe your opinion will be different now that Timber's made it officially kosher to agree this was terrible conduct.
Spoiler:
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #676475

EmpressMaia wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:01 am
Vekter wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:59 am
I didn't read whatever happened on discord. I was told MSO handled it by Dat legion
Why are you playing a goddamn game of telephone, this is how miscommunication happens god damnit
Drag
In-Game Admin

Post by Drag » #676476

Let me preface: Shocked realized their fuck up right after it happened, alerting the supportmins after the round in question to get our input. Senior admins AND HEADMINS have already discussed this in related admin channels with Shocked.

Regardless if the complainer is part of the round or not is irrelevant, admin conduct is subjected to review by any individual if they notice the conduct at any point. Admin complaint forums are designed to keep /Tg/ staff accountable for their actions. I am a strong believer admins should not be admined as an antagonist, but I'm not against admins playmining. Spawning items in as an antagonist is CHEATING.

I make plenty of mistakes myself, sometimes it takes hindsight to make me realize what I did was stupid/looked bad. Which, is fine. I'm human, and so are all of you (probably). The question here is: does Shocked need more training, or are they going to adjust and let this mistake move behind them?
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #676477

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:59 am How is this sort of shit slipping through the cracks man. I'm not an admin but "don't spawn yourself as an antagonist and then kill people" seems REALLY fucking basic as a conduct guideline. Why did it require a complaint from an uninvolved third party when clearly plenty of people (including other admins) knew about it? And why are people being hostile to Maia for the report? Just very very bizarre behavior.
Spoiler:

11:48:40	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the touch spell Mansus Grasp on JackTrysGames/(Sydney Riker) with Mansus Grasp (NEWHP: 54.8) 	(76, 36, 2)	Prison Gym
11:48:44	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked JackTrysGames/(Sydney Riker) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 34.8) 	(77, 36, 2)	Prison Gym
11:48:45	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked JackTrysGames/(Sydney Riker) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 9.7) 	(77, 36, 2)	Prison Gym
11:48:46	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked JackTrysGames/(Sydney Riker) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -10.3) 	(77, 36, 2)	Prison Gym
11:48:46	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked JackTrysGames/(Sydney Riker) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -30.3) 	(77, 36, 2)	Prison Gym
11:48:47	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked JackTrysGames/(Sydney Riker) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -56.9) 	(77, 36, 2)	Prison Gym
11:48:48	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked JackTrysGames/(Sydney Riker) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -76.9) 	(77, 36, 2)	Prison Gym
11:48:49	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked *no key*/(Sydney Riker) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -133.8) 	(77, 36, 2)	Prison Gym

11:52:45	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) grabbed Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) 	(95, 151, 2)	Fore Central Primary Hallway
11:52:56	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) grabbed Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) 	(101, 158, 2)	Command Hallway
11:53:16	ATTACK	Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) resisted grab ShockShard/(Mauga) (NEWHP: 100) 	(88, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:24	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the spell Mansus Grasp.	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:26	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with Mansus Grasp (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 100) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:26	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the touch spell Mansus Grasp on Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with Mansus Grasp (NEWHP: 90) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:27	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) kicked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) (NEWHP: 90) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:27	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) got a stun punch with their previous punch Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) (NEWHP: 83.5) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:30	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 68.5) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:31	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) kicked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) (NEWHP: 68.5) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:37	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 19.5) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:38	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 4.5) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:39	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -21.6) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:40	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -41.6) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:41	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -61.6) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:42	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -88.5) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:53:42	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Nik Nourse/(Nicolas Frager) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -108.5) 	(87, 167, 2)	Bridge

11:59:00	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 80) 	(88, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:59:01	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 72.9) 	(88, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:59:02	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 52.9) 	(88, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:59:02	ATTACK	Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) attacked ShockShard/(Mauga) with officer's sabre (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 85) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge
11:59:03	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked [fire axe cabinet] with the �rusted blade	(90, 168, 2)	Bridge
11:59:04	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) suffered: Joint Dislocation | Damage: 16.5 (rolled 28/50.6381) | WB: 10 | BWB: 25	(94, 168, 2)	Bridge
11:59:04	ATTACK	Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) attacked ShockShard/(Mauga) with officer's sabre (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 70) 	(93, 168, 2)	Bridge
11:59:04	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the spell Mansus Grasp.	(92, 168, 2)	Bridge
11:59:09	ATTACK	Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) shot ShockShard/(Mauga) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 70) 	(93, 168, 2)	Bridge
11:59:13	ATTACK	Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) shot ShockShard/(Mauga) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 70) 	(99, 165, 2)	Bridge
11:59:15	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) suffered: Hairline Fracture to head | Damage: 16.5 (rolled 50/50.6381) | WB: 10 | BWB: 25	(98, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:15	ATTACK	Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) attacked ShockShard/(Mauga) with officer's sabre (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 55) 	(98, 165, 2)	Bridge
11:59:16	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) suffered: Joint Dislocation to right arm | Damage: 16.5 (rolled 48/50.6381) | WB: 10	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:16	ATTACK	Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) attacked ShockShard/(Mauga) with officer's sabre (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 44) 	(97, 165, 2)	Bridge
11:59:16	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with Mansus Grasp (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 4.3) 	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:16	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the touch spell Mansus Grasp on Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with Mansus Grasp (NEWHP: -3.2) 	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:18	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -30.5) 	(96, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:19	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -50.5) 	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:21	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -77.4) 	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:22	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -90.1) 	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:23	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked Isratosh/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -112) 	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:24	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked *no key*/(Roman Gibson) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -132) 	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:25	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) grabbed *no key*/(Roman Gibson) passive grab (NEWHP: -132) 	(97, 166, 2)	Bridge
11:59:34	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) sacrificed *no key*/(Roman Gibson) (NEWHP: -132) 	(88, 168, 2)	Bridge
12:02:11	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the spell Mansus Grasp.	(76, 145, 2)	Fore Central Primary Hallway
12:02:12	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the touch spell Mansus Grasp on [plating] with Mansus Grasp (secondary / alt cast)	(76, 145, 2)	Fore Central Primary Hallway
12:02:13	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the spell Aggressive Spread.	(76, 145, 2)	Fore Central Primary Hallway
12:03:45	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the spell Mansus Grasp.	(101, 163, 2)	Command Hallway
12:03:50	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with Mansus Grasp (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 100) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:03:50	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) cast the touch spell Mansus Grasp on NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with Mansus Grasp (NEWHP: 90) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:03:51	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 70) 	(90, 168, 2)	Bridge
12:03:52	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 50) 	(89, 168, 2)	Bridge
12:03:54	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 22.9) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:03:55	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked [fire axe cabinet] with the �rusted blade	(89, 168, 2)	Bridge
12:03:56	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -4) 	(89, 168, 2)	Bridge
12:03:57	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -31) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:03:58	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -51) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:03:59	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -78.6) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:04:01	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -93.6) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:04:02	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked NeverDawned/(Isabella Nozomu) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -120.1) 	(89, 167, 2)	Bridge

12:08:23	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked [holopad] with the �rusted blade	(96, 166, 2)	Bridge
12:08:25	ATTACK	HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) attacked ShockShard/(Mauga) with fire axe (Wielded) (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 57) 	(96, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:08:26	ATTACK	HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) attacked ShockShard/(Mauga) with fire axe (Wielded) (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 42.6) 	(93, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:08:46	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 27.3) 	(95, 166, 2)	Bridge
12:08:48	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 3) 	(92, 166, 2)	Bridge
12:08:50	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -21.3) 	(96, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:08:52	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -45.7) 	(96, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:08:53	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -70.2) 	(96, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:08:54	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -87.2) 	(96, 167, 2)	Bridge
12:08:55	ATTACK	ShockShard/(Mauga) attacked HometownFunky/(Kira-Okaw) with �rusted blade (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -111.7) 	(96, 167, 2)	Bridge
Seems like headmins were already looking into it before maia said anything. Agreed though that noone should be mad at the report. Interested players looking into and reporting admin abuse has led to admin abuse which may otherwise go unnoticed get noticed/punished. Also you're right, it's absolutely a pretty basic thing. Just go read the successful complaints section and see how many of them are admins getting themselves in trouble because they spawned themselves in as an antag or spawned shit for themselves as antag.

Here's a few just off memory:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=33212 - Admins spawn themselves in with gamer gear and fuck with living antag
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=17845 - Admin spawns self as mega antag/uses aghost to ash lizard onstation
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=17814 - gives self revenant essence and other shitty events
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=13010 - spawns self as clock cult and gives self blob rerolls.

There's a reason why admin conduct says to think twice if you're spawning yourself in and killing people. When I was admin, I thought twice before even spawning myself in on the station. 99% of the time, I only spawned myself to give players briefings on their role in the event. Lowpop is different, but that just means you should be using existing antags for your event instead of ghosts, not spawning yourself in.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Post by Fatal » #676479

The main issues here are:

Spawning yourself in for a gimmick is fine but when dynamic makes you an antag, just remove it / give it to someone else

Spawning shit as antag, if it's an event thing, that's fine, but this was a dynamic, not event

I hear a lot of noise about spawning himself in as acting captain (despite being a "prisoner") and "giving himself antag". Dynamic rolled him traitor and he swapped it (dubious action for sure but not directly giving himself antag, although it definitely didn't improve the situation)
conrad

Post by conrad » #676480

Yep, I was wrong.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #676482

Drag wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:46 am Let me preface: Shocked realized their fuck up right after it happened, alerting the supportmins after the round in question to get our input. Senior admins AND HEADMINS have already discussed this in related admin channels with Shocked.
To be completely honest with you, if someone accused them of breaching conduct in Discord after a round happened, contacting supportmins after doesn't really mean a lot. It's strategically what you would do to minimize the blowback from the mistake after it was publicized.
Drag wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:46 amI make plenty of mistakes myself, sometimes it takes hindsight to make me realize what I did was stupid/looked bad. Which, is fine. I'm human, and so are all of you (probably). The question here is: does Shocked need more training, or are they going to adjust and let this mistake move behind them?
Using admin powers to "pick" the antag you want, against what's even allowed for the round rules, then checking antags and spawning things as an admin WHILE antagging (if this wasn't to obtain metainfo then what was it for?), is completely insane -- there is something to be said for the fact that if a player even thought about doing something like this, they would be permabanned, told to take a long break and come back in several months with a vouch. There would be no "valuable lesson" learned and no "adjustment period."

That said they only have like 300~ rounds played which is not a lot for an admin, I imagine they needed more training -- but spawning items to help you antag, on an antag type you chose because "haha muh admin powers," is just really terrible. The "event" excuse totally breaks down after they were shown to kill multiple people.
Spoiler:
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #676483

To add to this, heretic only rolls on 12+. The shift had 8 active players so the antag would never even have been picked by dynamic
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #676487

Drag wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:46 am Let me preface: Shocked realized their fuck up right after it happened, alerting the supportmins after the round in question to get our input. Senior admins AND HEADMINS have already discussed this in related admin channels with Shocked.

Regardless if the complainer is part of the round or not is irrelevant, admin conduct is subjected to review by any individual if they notice the conduct at any point. Admin complaint forums are designed to keep /Tg/ staff accountable for their actions. I am a strong believer admins should not be admined as an antagonist, but I'm not against admins playmining. Spawning items in as an antagonist is CHEATING.

I make plenty of mistakes myself, sometimes it takes hindsight to make me realize what I did was stupid/looked bad. Which, is fine. I'm human, and so are all of you (probably). The question here is: does Shocked need more training, or are they going to adjust and let this mistake move behind them?
Drag, you know I like you.

But this is an awful take. I could accept MAYBE "oh wow maybe I shouldn't have taken an antag roll I wasn't supposed to get" but there is no "oh wow maybe I shouldn't have tc traded myself" (bonus points for the fact it couldn't even roll naturally) there is no "oh wow maybe I shouldn't have killed a bunch of people as a spawned in self-traded antag". That's not a mistake, and the "OH NO GUYS I MADE A MISTAKE" is called "covering your ass".

Slipping on a banana peel is a mistake. Baking a cake is not.
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #676506

2) Alot
She didn't make her own peanut, she made the peanut first, and then the complaint.
The complaint is supposed to achieve putting this incident in the public record, obviously.

Personally I'm not against admins spicing up lowpop rounds.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Drag
In-Game Admin

Post by Drag » #676507

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:02 am

But this is an awful take. I could accept MAYBE "oh wow maybe I shouldn't have taken an antag roll I wasn't supposed to get" but there is no "oh wow maybe I shouldn't have tc traded myself" (bonus points for the fact it couldn't even roll naturally) there is no "oh wow maybe I shouldn't have killed a bunch of people as a spawned in self-traded antag". That's not a mistake, and the "OH NO GUYS I MADE A MISTAKE" is called "covering your ass".

Lynching people over one mistake does now allow them room to grow, should there be a consequence? Absolutely. Was this a dumb thing to do and does it reflect poorly on them? Yeah. However, I don't believe there was any strong malicious intent. I believe they should receive more training and have more of an eye on them.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #676508

Drag wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:44 am

Lynching people over one mistake does now allow them room to grow, should there be a consequence? Absolutely. Was this a dumb thing to do and does it reflect poorly on them? Yeah. However, I don't believe there was any strong malicious intent. I believe they should receive more training and have more of an eye on them.
Excising a cancer over one mistake does not allow it to grow
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #676511

Drag wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:44 am

Drag he did something shitty and immediately started applying toilet paper to the situation before his 3 voted in parents come home to find the mess unattended to. Him going “lol i fucked up sorry help pls :((“ doesnt mean he wasnt being malicious while doing the thing he is sorry for. I would even go as far as to say the opposite, since he clearly understood that he was wrong right after doing it (and im assuming he understood it was wrong before and during too).

I think he should be canned but the fair resolution is a return to candymin since atleast he reported it to supportmins
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #676514

you guys are rabid wolves i swear to god
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #676515

The major worry is the sheer number of things that went down.

This is the stack of issues as I see it:
Admin self-inserts into shift (not inherently against conduct, but not an ideal way to enter as a player)
Admin spawns some items on self-inserting into the shift (not inherently against conduct, frowned upon unless running an event)
Admin gets antag after this (not against conduct to become an antag out of your own control due to code fuckery)
Admin keeps their antag after this (not within the spirit of conduct since you didn't enter the shift as an ordinary crew member, may be passable as an event, but also not within the spirit of event conduct to **use** your antag status)
Admin TC trades with themself (against conduct, may be passable as part of an event, but also not within the spirit of event conduct to **use** your antag status)
Admin stays adminned while antag (not within the spirit of conduct, may be passable as an event, but also not within the spirit of event conduct to **use** your antag status)
Admin checks antags and is actively monitoring dead chat while antag (against conduct, may be passable as an event, but also not within the spirit of event conduct to **use** your antag status)
Admin spawns items in as an antag (against conduct, may be passable as an event, but also not within the spirit of event conduct to **use** your antag status)
Admin then romps around lowpop attacking/killing and even round removing some people using their antag status (pretty much invalidates any idea this was a valid event, cascading backwards to multiple conduct breaches)
Admin comments in dsay about their difficulty ascending (pretty much unvalidates any idea this was a valid event, cascading backwards to multiple conduct breaches)

When it seems like the objectively bad decision is taken at every single point from insertion into the shift all the way through to killing players, there are problems.

I did a dive of their last 50 shifts and found another instance in https://tgstation13.download/parsed-log ... nd-200894/ of them spawning in items and then seeming to just playmin the shift as an ordinary crew member.
Spoiler:

[200894] [2023-02-27 15:01:00.048] EMOTE: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) points at Richard Creech (Syndicate Official) (Transport Shuttle (46,125,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:01:10.218] ADMIN: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) admin ghosted.
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:01:10.221] ACCESS: Mob Login: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) was assigned to a /mob/dead/observer
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:01:10.231] GAME: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) Client ShockShard/(Richard Creech) has taken ownership of mob Richard Creech(/mob/dead/observer) (Transport Shuttle (46,125,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:02:23.488] ADMIN: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) has created a command report: "Thank you for the assistance, Captain. ", sent from "Encrypted Transmisison" with the sound "default_announcement".
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:03:25.219] ACCESS: Mob Login: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) was assigned to a /mob/living/carbon/human
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:03:25.222] GAME: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) Client ShockShard/(Richard Creech) has taken ownership of mob Richard Creech(/mob/living/carbon/human) (Transport Shuttle (133,81,1))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:03:31.632] EMOTE: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) laughs. (Transport Shuttle (132,82,1))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:03:31.632] EMOTE: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) claps. (Transport Shuttle (132,82,1))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:03:50.567] ADMIN: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) changed the equipment of ShockShard/(Richard Creech) to Scientist.
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:04:31.117] ADMIN: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) created a /obj/item/card/id/advanced/chameleon
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:04:45.896] GAME: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) forged the agent card with name "Richard Creech", occupation "Unknown" and trim "Unknown". (Transport Shuttle (132,82,1))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:04:49.870] ADMIN: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) deleted Richard Creech's ID Card (Unknown) from Richard Creech at Transport Shuttle (132,82,1)
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:04:59.881] ADMIN: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) created a /obj/item/card/id/advanced/chameleon/black
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:05:28.346] GAME: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) forged the agent card with name "Emergency Card", occupation "Emergency Access" and trim "Unknown". (Transport Shuttle (132,82,1))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:05:56.414] ADMIN: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) created a /obj/item/food/pizza/mothic_margherita
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:06:26.094] ADMIN: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) created a /obj/item/encryptionkey/syndicate
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:06:51.725] ADMIN: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) admin ghosted.
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:06:51.727] ACCESS: Mob Login: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) was assigned to a /mob/dead/observer
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:06:51.736] GAME: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) Client ShockShard/(Richard Creech) has taken ownership of mob Richard Creech(/mob/dead/observer) (Transport Shuttle (131,82,1))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:07:21.931] ACCESS: Mob Login: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) was assigned to a /mob/living/carbon/human
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:07:21.935] GAME: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) Client ShockShard/(Richard Creech) has taken ownership of mob Richard Creech(/mob/living/carbon/human) (Research Division (147,92,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:08:24.768] ADMIN: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) created a /obj/item/gun/ballistic/automatic/pistol/m1911
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:08:48.522] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Sleepy" (Research Division (121,90,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:09:41.517] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Greetings" (Research and Development (125,103,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:10:05.114] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Backups" (Research and Development (125,103,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:11:20.469] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Hm, all cluttered" (Research and Development (121,103,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:13:28.320] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "What in the..." (Bar Lounge (135,130,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:13:40.764] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "No food, I guess" (Bar Lounge (137,129,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:13:43.167] EMOTE: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) snaps his fingers. (Bar Lounge (137,129,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:13:50.500] EMOTE: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) laughs. (Bar Lounge (132,130,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:13:50.501] EMOTE: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) claps. (Bar Lounge (132,130,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:14:01.336] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Joking, I am not hungry." (Bar Lounge (132,130,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:15:15.265] ADMIN: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) has removed /obj/item/implant/explosive from ShockShard/(Richard Creech)
They were so integrated in the shift they were asking for an IC promotion
Spoiler:

[200894] [2023-02-27 15:48:16.089] EMOTE: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) points at Jacob J Holden (Medbay Treatment Center (84,105,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:48:21.284] EMOTE: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) nods. (Medbay Treatment Center (87,102,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:48:51.352] EMOTE: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) points at Vex Petunia-Licht (Bar Lounge (138,127,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:49:09.850] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Head of Personnel. I request a promotion as we have no Research Director...I have a gift in exchange." (Bar Lounge (138,127,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:49:39.585] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "No, just making a donation for Botany and saying there is a slot to fill." (Bar Lounge (138,127,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:49:41.286] EMOTE: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) winks. (Bar Lounge (138,127,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:50:00.173] EMOTE: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) nods (Bar Lounge (138,127,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:50:03.241] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Here it is, regardless" (Bar Lounge (138,127,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:50:36.564] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Hmm" (Starboard Primary Hallway (144,138,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:50:56.638] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "I&#39;m not quite sure what you are talking about, Chief Medical Officer." (Starboard Primary Hallway (144,138,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:50:58.723] EMOTE: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) winks. (Starboard Primary Hallway (144,138,2))
And playing another self-insert antagonist-adjacent type. Notably, I suspect this part was conversation using the m1911 they gave themself when they joined the shift.
Spoiler:

[200894] [2023-02-27 15:57:12.628] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Hey Captain" (Cargo Bay (70,151,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:57:27.971] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "You good?" (Cargo Bay (71,152,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:57:32.733] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Ha" (Cargo Bay (71,152,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:57:46.451] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Hmph, no lights, as per usual" (Warehouse (76,153,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:57:56.929] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "A shame" (Cargo Bay (72,152,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:58:21.536] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Acting Captain, could I speak with you privately? It concerns the Chief Medical Officer." (Cargo Bay (72,152,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:58:39.307] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Anyways..." (Warehouse (82,153,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:58:48.944] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Getting down to business." (Warehouse (82,153,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:59:03.304] SAY: Mr_Sandman02/(Carbon XV) "acting captain here." (Warehouse (80,153,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:59:27.086] EMOTE: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) slides their handgun from their bag, aiming it towards the figure, lifting cuffs from their other side, tossing them forward. (Warehouse (82,153,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:59:33.434] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Shut up" (Warehouse (82,153,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:59:35.249] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Put them on" (Warehouse (82,153,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:59:47.251] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Damn it!" (Warehouse (78,153,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:59:55.375] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Bastard" (Warehouse (80,153,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 15:59:57.894] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Need him alive" (Warehouse (80,153,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 16:00:31.139] SAY: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) "Shit" (Fore Port Maintenance (77,168,2))
And everything led them to eventually trying to end the shift they were playing via a loneop.
Spoiler:

[200894] [2023-02-27 16:11:12.712] TCOMMS: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) [Syndicate] (spans:  ) "This is Agent Creech, requesting reinforcements. Transmissing coords." (language: Galactic Common) (Storage Wing (83,156,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 16:11:52.083] ADMIN: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) has triggered an event. (Lone Operative)
[200894] [2023-02-27 16:12:35.858] TCOMMS: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) [Syndicate] (spans:  ) "Welcome, Operative. Things are odd here." (language: Galactic Common) (Locker Room (137,153,2))
[200894] [2023-02-27 16:13:00.317] TCOMMS: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) [Syndicate] (spans:  ) "Just get in here quick and work your magic. I can get us a way out." (language: Galactic Common) (Locker Room (129,153,2))
Make that two
Spoiler:

[200894] [2023-02-27 16:43:03.078] ADMIN: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) has triggered an event. (Lone Operative)
[200894] [2023-02-27 16:43:21.193] TCOMMS: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) [Syndicate] (spans:  ) "This is Agent Creech, requesting another reinforcement." (language: Galactic Common) (Arrival Shuttle Hallway (50,124,2))

Syndicate Major Victory!
Clandestine Enterprises operatives have destroyed Central Safety Relay XXV!

The syndicate operatives were:

Borisvanmemes was Hailey Clandestine Enterprises the Lone Operative and survived
Doing these kinds of dives are both tedius and exhausting.

But something strikes me as inherently off about admin buttons being used in that way. Does anyone else feel the same way or would this example be an acceptable use of admin buttons?
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #676516

btw thanks for the walkthrough timber, well written

edit: was referring to your posts on the complaint but this is also well written, so thanks yet again