Common TypicalRig L

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Common TypicalRig L

Post by Vekter » #678313

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33773
I refuse and mention how she is probably going to attack me, since I know she has a habit of being overly hostile over medbay entry.

Stop doing shit based on how people act in previous rounds. How the fuck is anyone supposed to think you're acting in good faith when you do things like this or say shit like "so then you are escalation baiting" in-character?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Re: Common TypicalRig L

Post by Turbonerd » #678317

TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #678321

Vekter wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:15 pm viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33773
I refuse and mention how she is probably going to attack me, since I know she has a habit of being overly hostile over medbay entry.

Stop doing shit based on how people act in previous rounds. How the fuck is anyone supposed to think you're acting in good faith when you do things like this or say shit like "so then you are escalation baiting" in-character?
Common Vekter L
Turbonerd wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:24 pm viewtopic.php?f=83&t=33774
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #678324

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you