Poopy pants nut.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Poopy pants nut.

Post by Turbonerd » #679236

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33817

Goon seems like the perfect place for him.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Re: Poopy pants nut.

Post by kieth4 » #680042

sinfulbliss wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:06 am
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:00 am The new note is, "As a clown, did a gimmick about bathroom humor and needing to go to the bathroom. Was understanding when asked not to make it a routine occurrence."

This doesn't stop him from doing his gimmick, it's just saying hey don't do this every round. I think that's okish, as I said earlier I don't want someone shitting themselves every round
I feel like — although the note implies he CAN do it again — if the same fatherless individual that ahelped this ahelps again, the admin would read between the lines and ban them for poop RP because they already got a note for it, and doing the same thing you got noted for is generally escalated to a ban. So they will probably be smart to never do it again, which is effectively banning the behavior by precedent.
I would want the admin to go, hey. This is what the note says then pull up logs to prove that it's been done often rlly as opposed to like once a week or w/e.

At the end of the day as long as he does it infrequently this note literally could not matter at all. If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #680251

I mean, if you guys have biodegradable notes that go away after a time, that seems to be the best solution for this one. Not a stain on his permanent record for a non-offense but just a means to see if he were to do it again within a certain timeframe.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #680310

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:43 pm I mean, if you guys have biodegradable notes that go away after a time, that seems to be the best solution for this one. Not a stain on his permanent record for a non-offense but just a means to see if he were to do it again within a certain timeframe.
The current note is better.

It both explicitly allows him to continue on with his gimmick (means other admins can't really bap him for it)

It also forces him to use it infrequently (won't get annoying.)

As long as he wipes it won't stain. :honk:
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #680494

man, they really shit the bed with this note
respect (let him do his thing)
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #680589

Make the note positive
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #680594

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:43 pm I mean, if you guys have biodegradable notes that go away after a time, that seems to be the best solution for this one. Not a stain on his permanent record for a non-offense but just a means to see if he were to do it again within a certain timeframe.
Unsure if you're aware but all notes will "fade out" (literally, in the notes panel they become faded and almost invisible) after 6 months time after which most admins don't really take them into consideration anymore (because you need to go out of your way to read them)
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

confused rock

Post by confused rock » #680835

I got the boot from another server because they gained access to my tgstation notes and saw I had five-year-old bans. not making this up.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #680850

confused rock wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:21 pm I got the boot from another server because they gained access to my tgstation notes and saw I had five-year-old bans. not making this up.
how did they gain access to them? this seems like an admin is leaking shit
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #680858

Centcom only shows permabans, so...
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #680964

confused rock wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:21 pm I got the boot from another server because they gained access to my tgstation notes and saw I had five-year-old bans. not making this up.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #681103

iwishforducks wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:12 pm
how did they gain access to them? this seems like an admin is leaking shit
It was THE RAT. I have since decided that server doesn't deserve me anyways, but I was once curious about trying it. I don't know exactly how they got it. There's an old pastebin of all my pre-2016 notes around (of which there are a lot). I know at least one TG admin was skyrat staff at the time, Cimika. But Cimika at least claimed to me that they didn't appreciate my tg notes being brought up.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #681104

THPPTPHTPHPHHPH
Excuse me.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #681106

conrad wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:43 pm THPPTPHTPHPHHPH
Excuse me.
highest quality conrad post
respect (let him do his thing)
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #681107

conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #681108

confused rock wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:04 pm Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:57 am
Some of us were players way, way, waaaay before becoming forumites.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #681109

ok thats a little bit better kiddo
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #681126

Tbh I still regret not making a forum account right when the new forums came out
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #681131

proof baw is older than you: https://www.byond.com/members/bawhoppennn