Poopy pants nut.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Poopy pants nut.

Post by Turbonerd » #679236

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33817

Goon seems like the perfect place for him.
Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Re: Poopy pants nut.

Post by Ziiro » #679238

Pulling out my popcorn and chair because I feel like the logs are going to be funny for this one
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #679240

It's a good thing ERP was banned before Diogenes the clown showed up
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #679248

I got the logs, honestly it's kind of funny? Obviously it's hardly high-brow humour but I don't really think it's too creepy
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #679250

Oh and since I went to the bother of checking, someone did ahelp complaining about this.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #679253

i was expecting something unhinged in the bad way but its unhinged in a not so bad way. Admin couldve went "make sure not to go too far like when you did x or y" and then centpodded him some toilet paper for the gimmick, or making a centcomm announcement about killing the poop clown before he ruins another department if it was really that bad.

pretty small note though overall, i just hope the clown isnt scared to do more clown gimmicks in the future because this is funnier than 80% of what sybil clowns do
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #679258

maybe he should have kept the shit posting to the players club
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #679259

I'm stepping off the fence. Free my man mr poopy pants. He did nothing wrong
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #679260

I am ashamed to say I laughed at multiple points of those logs
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #679261

Armhulen wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:07 pm I am ashamed to say I laughed at multiple points of those logs
right? my favourite was

Code: Select all

[2023-04-12 06:54:58.258] SAY: ZealousZeke/(Mr. Poopy Pants) "I think all that welding fuel and Taco Bell I ate isn't agreeing with me." (Medbay Central (85,89,2))
[2023-04-12 06:55:16.079] SAY: ZealousZeke/(Mr. Poopy Pants) "It's a UNIQUE flavor!" (Medbay Central (84,88,2))
[2023-04-12 06:55:30.146] SAY: ZealousZeke/(Mr. Poopy Pants) "The taste of a cheesy frito gordito with the acidic bite of welding fuel." (Medbay Central (84,88,2))
Last edited by WineAllWine on Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #679262

Can someone please summarize the logs for me?
► Show Spoiler
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #679263

If we don’t stop talking about dropping logs nobody will be able to throw stones at this man.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #679266

this guy is crazy
respect (let him do his thing)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #679267

Someone ask him how old he is.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #679294

Jacquerel wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:12 pm If we don’t stop talking about dropping logs nobody will be able to throw stones at this man.
This is very funny.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
TheSmallBlue
Byond Username: SmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #679302

This nut could've had such a funny title but instead you chose the worst one possible
When human I go by Bluti Kabooti, when AI I go by Azure
Comm from
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #679309

my sides are in stitches from the note alone. what killed me the most was reading "spray painted brown splatters across departments" and now my head is light as i write this post. that said we probably shouldn't demote to Poop Humor every round but holy shit am i crying
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Epoc
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epoc

Post by Epoc » #679316

"HONK!" "Hey hey hey, boys and girls! It&#39;s your favorite clown, Mr. Poopy Pants!!" "Uh oh, boys and girls! Looks like I ate too much Taco Bell last night!!" "Looks like I backed up the scrubber system!" "Wew! That was a DOOZY!" "Don&#39;t go into the bathroom, boys and girls! HehHEUGH!" "Dorms restroom is FULL!" "Oh god! My stomach! What did I eat last night?!" laughs. "ah!!" clenches his cheeks. "Where&#39;s your bathroom?!" "I gotta GO!!!" "I gotta go RIGHT NOW!!" grabs his stomach in pain. "tHanks!!!" "OH GOD! I CAN&#39;T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE" "They wouldn&#39;t let me use their bathroo!!" "Dorms is FULL!!!" "wew!" "Thanks for letting me use your bathroom, QM!" "Unfortuantely shitter is full." "I will have to finish my dump at another department." "The toilets were full!!" "Oh god my stomach!!" groans in agony as his stomach gurgles over his headset. "What did I EAT last night?!" "aaa" "no" "no" "stahp" "NO!!" "I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM" "right now!!!" "i gotta go!!!" clenches his cheeks. "hrngnggn" "HONK" "HENK" "I GOTTA GO REAL BAD!!" clenches his cheeks. "hrngn" groans in agony. "MISTER! I really have to use the bathroom!!" "honk" "henk" was fireman carried by Ed Dee. "oh god! I can feel it running down my leg!! Please hurry to the bathroomm!!" "I really have to GO!!!" "Let me go so I can +go!+" "i don&#39;t know if I can hold it in any longer!!" is no longer riding Ed Dee. "henk" "HEEELP MEEEE" "eeee" "I REALLY have to +go!+" screams! screams! screams! screams! laughs. screams! screams! screams! screams! screams! screams! "HOORAY!" "NO!!" "I have to go the bathroom!" "PLEEEASE" "I can&#39;t hold it in any longer!" "HENK!" "SHE&#39;S REMOVING MY FRONTAL LOBE!!" "AAAAA!!!" screams! "OUCHIE" screams! screams! laughs. "honk!!!" points at the carpet points at the carpet "you see my MASK?" points at Roy Boi "they took it from me, Carmine!!!" "THAT WAS TODAY!" "that was today!!!!" "tell meeeee! Where is my MASK?" "i want MINE!!" "You want to help Mr. Poopy Pants, don&#39;t you?!" "Everyone love clowns!!!" "ai! have you seen my mask?!" "honk" "henk" points at the floor points at Cecilia Vujic "you seen who took Mr. Poopy pant&#39;s mask?!" "qm! Have you seen Mr. Poopy Pant&#39;s mask?!" "I have a big reward for whoever finds my mask!!" "Mr. Poopy Pants needs HIS mask! Will YOU help him find it?!" "First one to bring me my mask gets to keep a functioning bathroom!" "nyreaghhhhh" "they took it from me" "I will help you!" points at Brig points at Brig points at Ed Dee points at Ed Dee "MY MASK!!" "where?!" "hrngngg" points at Cecilia Vujic "You seen my MASK?" "yoink!!" "my mask!!!" points at the toy mouse laughs. "I just stole a minibomb off of Cecilia Vuljic! Hee hoo!!" "Where can a guy get a drink around here?!!" "YUMMY POISON FOR MY BODY!" "ouchie!!" "Oh, great!" "oh no." "I am actually DYING" "Yummy! I am so full of WELDING FUEL!!" "henk" points at the carpet points at Pom Patel "what does THIS do?!" points at the syndicate minibomb points at the syndicate minibomb points at the syndicate minibomb points at the syndicate minibomb points at the syndicate minibomb points at the syndicate minibomb "Mr. Poopy pants found it!" "honk!!" "AAAAAA" "SLIPPED" "honk!!" "AAAAAA" "SEND HELP! MR. POOPY PANTS IS BEING ABUSED BY THE POLICE!!" "Oh! THIS!" was fireman carried by Claire Lunara. is no longer riding Claire Lunara. "honk" "Mr. Poopy Pants has been FREED! Praise the SYSTEM!" "The jury was on my side the whole time!!" "AEH" "I STOLE it!" "I can tell you WHO I stole it off!" "Bombs are funny, like clowns!" "Everyone loves clowns!!" "honk!" "BLARAFFFGGH" "I think all that welding fuel and Taco Bell I ate isn&#39;t agreeing with me." "It&#39;s a UNIQUE flavor!" "The taste of a cheesy frito gordito with the acidic bite of welding fuel." "What&#39;s NOT to love?!" "It&#39;s like pickles and grilled cheese!" "I sure hope Mr. Poopy Pants lungs don&#39;t give out!" "Mr. Poopy Pants needs those!" "hoooray!" claps. "HONK!" "HE&#39;S GOING SUPER SAIYAN!" "bye!!" "tHE CLOWNS REVENGE!!" cries. "HONK!" "Finger." "Kid named FINGER" points at Walter Hartwell White Sr. points at Walter Hartwell White Sr. points at Walter Hartwell White Sr. points at the shuttle floor "Mr. Poopy pants lives!!"
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #679377

love the copy pasta lmao

this is honestly funnier than most clowns. obviously the joke would get tiring if played out every round but as a 1-2 time gimmick it's pretty funny. i also dont see where it ever got creepy.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #679457

Remove the note. The man got noted for doing a better job than most clowns do.
Also, how many departments actually have a private bathroom?
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #679459

I've actually just been DM'd some footage of a similar gimmick on a different round. I don't know if its the same guy, but I think after seeing this damning evidence it's pretty clear this is a massive rule violation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKIP6-JWrgs&t=40s
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #679467

I love how this guy comes in all calm and collected explaining very reasonably why he is appealing the note, and then you peak into the deranged logs of him roleplaying out taking a shit 😂😂 I can't 😂 FREE MR.POOPYPANTS!!!!!

With shitty regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #679468

BONERMASTER wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:08 pm With shitty regards
-BONERMASTER
lol
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #679474

I love all this commentary, I really do. And I think the dude in question should be un-noted, I really do. But he just didn't do shit[just re-reading this now: no pun intended] to defend himself! The ahelp was like
Admin: "Hey dont do the shitty shit thing"
player: "okay"
<resolved by admin>
IT WOULD BE WAY EASIER TO HAVE ARGUED THIS IN AHELPS.
but admittedly I wouldn't have seen it otherwise and its great
Last edited by WineAllWine on Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #679475

Some good candidates for brain damage lines.

I also expect the log transcript to be uploaded to the library for preservation.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #679476

Poop lol
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #679483

Who cares lmao.

Using rule 8 for this type of shit is really silly. 18+ server cannot tolerate poop jokes so tries to use anti-ERP rule to ban it via "creepyness." I find poop jokes really stupid and unfunny and sometimes kind of gross but RULE 8 CREEPY NOTE? Come on now.

Also whoever ahelped this is a massive loser. Erm...! Poop humor making me UNCOMFY ! >~< ADMINS HEWP!! Just because some absolute fatherless individual gets uncomfy by someone's comment doesn't mean you have to note it mr. purple, my god.
Spoiler:
DevinXoptoh
Byond Username: DevinXoptoh

Post by DevinXoptoh » #679497

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:10 am Who cares lmao.

Using rule 8 for this type of shit is really silly. 18+ server cannot tolerate poop jokes so tries to use anti-ERP rule to ban it via "creepyness." I find poop jokes really stupid and unfunny and sometimes kind of gross but RULE 8 CREEPY NOTE? Come on now.

Also whoever ahelped this is a massive loser. Erm...! Poop humor making me UNCOMFY ! >~< ADMINS HEWP!! Just because some absolute fatherless individual gets uncomfy by someone's comment doesn't mean you have to note it mr. purple, my god.
Its just a very immature joke tbh and I wouldnt expect this from anyone over the age of fuckin 15 nevermind 18
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #679505

dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:07 pm I'm stepping off the fence. Free my man mr poopy pants. He did nothing wrong
they're not even banned
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #679511

mrmelbert wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:45 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:07 pm I'm stepping off the fence. Free my man mr poopy pants. He did nothing wrong
they're not even banned
Free my man's note history

All men should be free to poop
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #679513

Admin really made an ass of himself
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #679515

WineAllWine wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:27 pm I love all this commentary, I really do. And I think the dude in question should be un-noted, I really do. But he just didn't do shit[just re-reading this now: no pun intended] to defend himself! The ahelp was like
Admin: "Hey dont do the shitty shit thing"
player: "okay"
<resolved by admin>
IT WOULD BE WAY EASIER TO HAVE ARGUED THIS IN AHELPS.
but admittedly I wouldn't have seen it otherwise and its great
We say this but I've definitely seen cases where people get banned for something they wouldn't have gotten banned for otherwise because they argue about it in ahelps. People tend to get touchy about rule 8 stuff so I can see why he would've rather gone to the forums about it where we can debate with cool heads than risk sitting out a few days.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master

Post by mrmelbert » #679518

The appeal is funnier than the gimmick

Here I was thinking no one would defend "*me clenches his cheeks." in the peanut yet here we are

sinfulbliss

Re: Poopy pants nut

Post by sinfulbliss » #679559

mrmelbert wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:03 am The appeal is funnier than the gimmick

Here I was thinking no one would defend "*me clenches his cheeks." in the peanut yet here we are
i do not want to play in a server where someone cannot emote pooping his pants without the word police 1984’ing him because he disturbed the soft squishy atmosphere of whatever habbo hotel RP shit the person who cared enough to ahelp was absorbed in

free my man poopie pants
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #679560

the MORE disturbing thing though… is HOW MANY of these sorts of notes are applied that ARENT appealed… that’s what I’d like to know!!

how many clowns have been KILLED and SLAUGHTERED in the line of duty, but instead of caring enough to appeal have simply consented willingly into being silenced?

that’s what I WOULD like to know!!
Last edited by sinfulbliss on Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #679561

i will go one step further

THOSE WHO support this ban — nay, those who SILENTLY ACQUIESCE to this sort of conduct… have LOST SIGHT of the purpose of spaceman

not every clown can be a wholesome spin flippin banana slippin honker that leaves you smiling. sometimes the role of a jester is to say some completely wack insane shit that makes you go “jesus christ,” and maybe giggle a bit if you have a single funnybone in your body

if that is not sexual in nature then withhold your bwoinkstink and instead mald in achatter about how rustled your jimmies are
Last edited by sinfulbliss on Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #679563

what the fuck? how is this a rule 8?
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master

Post by mrmelbert » #679564

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:24 am
THOSE WHO support this ban — nay, those who SILENTLY ACQUIESCE to this sort of conduct… have LOST SIGHT of the purpose of spaceman
you gotta be shitting me

Thranos
Byond Username: Thranos

Post by Thranos » #679566

See, if this was like the one Mime on Manuel who emoted in great detail dropping their pants, shitting on the bridge window, and smearing it around, I could see that being a rule 8.
This is literally just fecalfunny.com humor.

Are we going to find and personally obliterate the guy who spraypainted this, too? Image
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #679567

i think this calls for a policy thread to be created to make it clear what the hell rule 8 means by “creepy”

yeah yeah i get the whole wE CaNt aCcOunT fOr EvErY sITuAtiOn but if an admin as experienced as Nox is liable to misinterpret the rule to this extent, god only knows what the candies could end up doing

how about at least like a clarification that rule 8’s “creepy” can only be for overtly sexual stuff in nature that also makes someone uncomfortable enough to ahelp?
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #679569

Thranos wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:39 am See, if this was like the one Mime on Manuel who emoted in great detail dropping their pants, shitting on the bridge window, and smearing it around, I could see that being a rule 8.
This is literally just fecalfunny.com humor.

Are we going to find and personally obliterate the guy who spraypainted this, too? Image
No! No! No! You were so close and then you dropped it.
8. Erotic/creepy stuff is not allowed.

No form of erotic roleplay is allowed on the servers, including things that could be construed as sexual by unwilling participants.
Rule 8 was made to ban ERP first of all. By erotic/creepy, it doesn’t mean erotic AND ALSO creepy (generic horrible vague term on its own). It means erotic, or stuff that’s creepy in a semi-erotic way.

ERP is erotic but creepy is thrown in there to catch the borderline situations where it’s not typefucking but it’s still bad enough to creep people out.

It doesn’t matter how “creepy” you think smearing poop on the bridge windows is, if you want to ban that then petition to have another rule created or something, rule 8 is for erotic stuff.
Spoiler:
Thranos
Byond Username: Thranos

Post by Thranos » #679571

It wasn't so much the shitting on a window as the excruciating detail of their pants coming down and their pale mime asscheeks wobbling and slapping against the glass as they dispensed their own DIY paint.
Granted, that might not be 100% accurate to the emote because I'm pretty sure the neurons that store this incident tried to hang themselves, but still.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #679572

Thranos wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:49 am It wasn't so much the shitting on a window as the excruciating detail of their pants coming down and their pale mime asscheeks wobbling and slapping against the glass as they dispensed their own DIY paint.
Granted, that might not be 100% accurate to the emote because I'm pretty sure the neurons that store this incident tried to hang themselves, but still.
FAIR. See that’s fair. Pale mime asscheeks, now you’re speaking my language. THAT’S rule 8 territory.
Spoiler:
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #679573

I just think we get a little oversensitive about rule 8 ahelps. If someone complains then it's automatically bad and must be dealt with. It should be investigated, yes, but something like this or that graffiti in the above image is fine and the ahelper should be told to grow a thicker skin or ignore it.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #679574

mrmelbert wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:03 am The appeal is funnier than the gimmick

i would argue thats where he gets close but everything else is so much funnier you have to forgive
AlamoTurtle
Byond Username: Alamo Turtle

Post by AlamoTurtle » #679575

This whole situation is hilarious, and while normally it's easy to write it off as immature and stuff, everyone enjoys a dumb childish laugh here and there with their crappy humor that the internet has broken them into laughing at.

This doesn't fit a rule 8 note, imo. Some people might be offended by erotic/creepy stuff, and while this stuff might be weird, it's not sexual or lewd in any way, just someone being a literal shitter for shock value, toilet humor, and laughs, exactly what a clown should be doing. The humor might fall flat, or be the wrong kind of joke that just doesn't stick, but even cringe is part of being a clown. Writing off any funny gimmick that might fall into some weird yet unique twist is just killing fun, and while this is the kind of shit that might fall into Goonstation's childish fart humor, it's not done to death and is being perpetrated by a CLOWN.

Mr. Poopy Pants deserves better, despite having a shit shit gimmick. If you pretend you haven't laughed at something immature ever, then you're not living life. God bless the clowns who degrade themselves in such a pathetic, embarrassing, and childish display to make people who pretend they aren't amused have a quick laugh behind the screen. Keep on keeping on, Taco Bell welding fuel eater clowns.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #679577

the worst part is i was forced to remember rotciv because of this
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #679578

Everyone is saying free Mr Poopy Pants, but that is not enough even
Mr Poopy Pants need it to be made up to them

Mr Poopy Pants for Headmin 2024
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #679580

AlamoTurtle wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:36 ambut even cringe is part of being a clown.
AlamoTurtle wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:36 am God bless the clowns who degrade themselves in such a pathetic, embarrassing, and childish display to make people who pretend they aren't amused have a quick laugh behind the screen.
Yes! Yes!
THIS is the correct take to have.
/thread
Spoiler:
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #679581

lots of opinions about the clown pooping
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)