ITT We come up with fun SCPs that an admin could potentially throw at a station

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

ITT We come up with fun SCPs that an admin could potentially throw at a station

Post by WineAllWine » #680361

title. We've got weeping angels (SCP-173) already
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Re: ITT We come up with fun SCPs that an admin could potentially throw at a station

Post by Kendrickorium » #680364

Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Re: ITT We come up with fun SCPs that an admin could potentially throw at a station

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #680375

Are you talking about ones that already exist within the codebase or ones that could theoretically be added? Some thoughts:

- SCP-939 could be replicated very easily as a basic mob with Psyker's vision. Throw in the future inclusion of https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/74775 and you have yourself a pretty fun gimmick monster.
- SCP-106 could be a mob that only see people who are sufficiently injured. Medbay would have to operate in secret to avoid 106 finding them. It wouldn't be hard to let them teleport and go through walls, either. He could teleport victims into a scenario akin to Heretic's hand minigame.
- SCP-096 could use the "can I be seen" code of the weeping angels we have now with the direction facing checks of a flash. The whole murdery part would be simple by comparison.
- SCP-049 is essentially a wizard with a non-gibbing version of Ei-Naith and an infinite-use necromancy stone that revives people as non-infectous but non-high-functioning zombies as opposed to skeletons.
- SCP-079 is just a MALF AI. Maybe make a small one that's hidden inside maint somewhere.
- SCP-783 could be akin to a sentient disease that gives people the tallboy limbs. If we throw in the effects from the alternate dimension, this would give them antag status too, along with improved damage and resistance.
- SCP-457 is essentially a slime, except instead of needing to find living targets to drain, it would need to find burnable objects to fuel itself.

Realistically, a vast majority of the SCP catalogue could be added to the game, even if just for admin shenanigans, with not that much exquisite coding required. In order to get maintainer approval, you'd probably have to re-skin some of them though.
strawman
Byond Username: Mrstrawman

Post by strawman » #680491

Antegs:

SCP-668 - An ornate butcher's knife, adorned with congealed blood. Give anyone viewing the wielder (anywhere, even through cameras) a hefty injection of Pax, plus temporary fear paralysis (recontextualised as a sense of extreme apathy/inaction) for those in close proximity. The wielder gains an overriding sense of bloodlust. Blatantly obvious to all what it is, but has to be handled asymmetrically.
SCP-035 - Modified Mask of Madness. Wearer gains Tenacity and a button to imbue their speech with Hypnotic Suggestion whilst fighting constant necrosis a-la Necrotizing Fasciitis from virology until rendered dead. They can mindswap to a thrall via the mask after X successful hypnotic suggestions.
SCP-001/When Day Breaks - Starlight triggers an incurable transformation in organics, quickly turning them into piles of flesh which can temporarily regain a semblance of humanoid form and synthesise the speech of anyone turned. Can the station hold out in inverted quarantine and resist the whims of a hostile solar body?

Gimmicks:
SCP-4999 - Good Guy Revenant. Ghost role that can only appear to those in isolated (dead in maint, spaced with no hope of retrieval, succumbing to lavaland) hard-crit and offer up some interaction between ghosts and the near-dead. Maybe give corpses in their proximity an occasional injection of Formaldehyde so as to reflect the benevolent hand of something beyond.
SCP-3008 - add a small % chance for a teleporter accident or portal egress to teleport someone to the IKEA dimension.
SCP-294 - space/miner loot that yields a very funky chem dispenser board.

Building on the above idea also, I like the idea of 079 as a progressive traitor style silicon. Perhaps it could start off trapped in some data storage medium or seemingly innocuous device in maint or science and has to work against factors such as airgapping, fighting the shiftstart AI for AI controls and crew psychology in order to eventually supplant and subsume the main AI and take over, at which point it gains the standard malf playbook.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #680615

(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #680632

saprasam wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:48 pm
► Show Spoiler
An admin throwing this? I mean shit dude, this could just be a really cool ERT
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #680754

Armhulen wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:29 pm
saprasam wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:48 pm
► Show Spoiler
An admin throwing this? I mean shit dude, this could just be a really cool ERT
you mean GRUESOME ert
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #680838

Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:01 pm Image
The ITT said "fun SCPs" not the devil.
► Show Spoiler
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #680840

scp 420-J
that is all
► Show Spoiler
LeekiLoku
Byond Username: Lokuthewise

Post by LeekiLoku » #680876

SCP's never been done right from a SS13 server in my opinion.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #680942

LeekiLoku wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:44 pm SCP's never been done right from a SS13 server in my opinion.
This is worthless unless you offer either suggestions for how they could be done right or why it is impossible to do it right
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #680946

WineAllWine wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:42 pm
LeekiLoku wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:44 pm SCP's never been done right from a SS13 server in my opinion.
This is worthless unless you offer either suggestions for how they could be done right or why it is impossible to do it right
this is a forum, fam. in it, we state opinions sometimes.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #680948

Chadley wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:24 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:01 pm Image
The ITT said "fun SCPs" not the devil.
she IS fun

Ṷ̸̢̧͓̮̜̹͓̝̼͈̪̘͇̘̻̯͙͔̯̪̖̮̤̺͔̤͎͖̗̱̙̖̦͕͇̘̰̅̿̽͌͌̽̌̈́̌͋̈́̾̕͜͜͝Ņ̵̧̡̢̧̡̢̨̢̡̛̛̪̟̞̜̦̪̰͕͓͎̤̬͇̝̘̼͉͙̰̳̳̦͇̺͎̘̦̲̝̟͔͔̤̼͖̤̘̭̙̜̥̺̙̪̻̟̬̪̩̰̬̤̺̫̥̖̫̣̻̙͖̮͔̻͉̮̼͔̖̦̺͒͛́̍͛͆̂̑̆̂̉̈́͌͌̾̍̽̒̀̏̌̾͆͂́̎̽̉̅̈́͋̅̾̒͆̀̋̈́̓́̀̔̏̾͗̆́̈̄̒̃͒͊̈́̉̓̇̉̉͆̾̈́̽̎̅̇͆̋̈́͐̿͛͑͛̾͑͌̒̌̄͆̀͆̆̐̏͗̇̈́̋́̉̑͑̊͑̈̈́͑̇̇͋̓͋͑́̋͐̌͊̂̅̓͆̔͐̄̋͘̕͘͘̕̕̕͘͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅT̷̨̢̛̛̛̺̣̫̩͙͔̳̫̪͖̳̟̩̜̳̫̣̘͈̠̝̪̻͈͇̯̼̫̬̘̩̱̘̭̟̪̞̭͋̿͐̿̇̓̆͋́̅̆́́̐͐̋̾̂̀̓̈́̽́̓̾̋̒̇̃̈́̈̇́̽̏̆͊̎͗̉͂̿̂̓̔̊̌̾̃̉͐͐̇͌́̈͋͂̄̅̐̈̐́͒͛̽̽̌̀͗̓̅͂̔̿̓̎̓͘͘̚͘͘͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅI̵̢̢̢̨̢̧̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̤͖̝̪̠̟̜̘̠̳̭̤̲̝̝̭̻̝̤͇͈̼̯͔̺̯̝̼̰͙̜̦̳͕̮͈̻̹͕͉̩͔̪͙͙̺̳̻͎̻̯̳̲̗̟̹̭̥̙̹͕̻͖̯̬͖̖̬̫̲̮͎̥̪͍̺̜̠̯͓̫͔̘̙̩̟̱̲̣̳̟̻̙̝͍̰̓̽͊̊̔͒̀̿͊̀̆͌̏̃̏̉̈́̾̂̓́̈́̈́͗́̎͌͊͂͗̓̑͌̓͑́̓̂̎̌͛̀͆̿̿͋͊͒̆̆̎̆̀̐̒̈́͗̐͛̈́̐̎̓͌̐͒̐͋́̄́̈́̅̀̈́̄͌͆̂̋̅̔͑͗̒̔̈́͂̿̓̏̈́͛̃͑̄͌̾̾͋̑̐͌͊̇̌͆̔̿̃͐̕̕͘̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅḶ̷̡̢̨̧̡̛̛̛̲̫̰͎͈̝͚̱̯͙̘̰̲͔̳̣̣̺̪̤͇͔͉͚̪͔̗͕̱̖͓͈̮̠̠͙̪̰̟͕̙̯̩̲͈͚̬̳̲̼̠̹̙̘̮̬̦̥̗͈̜̩̌̐̈́́̎͒̌̏̓̂́̓̆̂̑̌̋͆͗͋̀̇̓̒̅̿̿̎̃̉̈́͐̋̂͛̈̉͊̈́̀̓̃́͑̍̈́̐͐͒̂̅̔̆̓͗͊̃̊̔̍́͒̐͆́͊̀͛̋̉̊̀̿̽̓̈́̌̅̓̈̈́̍̈́̐̀́̾͐͊̐̂̄͐̐̇͆̿͛̂͒͋̏̋̈́̐͑̂̃͑̓͂̀̏̀́͋̄̍̃̑͊̿̏̈́̇́͋̈͌͒̂̓́̓̆̃̊͊̈́͒̀̈́̀̀̐̀̃͆̍͋̾̇͂̓̓̈́̎̂͗͐̆͌́̓̏͒͘̚̚͘̕̚̚̚̕͘̕̕͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ ̸̡̡̨̧̧̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̩̭̞͇͇͙̻̯͈̞̲̤̗̤̮̤̭̥͔̲̲͎̖̝̖͖͇͍̞̘͔̳̲̣͇͓͙͔̙̠̰̺̲̼̹͔͚̏̈͐͋̉̓́͐̈͐̉̈́́̇̃̓̽͒͐̒̑̍̆͒̆̉̽̈́͌͑̾̉͂͌͂̀̾̾͋̀̈͐̂͆̈̄̌͗̋̐̽̎̈́̉̏̓̄̈̈́̃́̑͂̈́́͌̊̊̌̈́̒̂̌̃̓̏̊̿́̉͊̀͌̆̐͊̂̅́̓̆͌͛̐͌̔͐̈́͋̓̒̄̃͘̚̕̕͘̕͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝Ş̸̡̡̧̢̡̧̢̡̡̧̧̨̨̧̢̧̨̧̢̛̛̛̟̠̣̤͉̠̫͕̭̲̼̗̳͍̱͚͈̰̙̰̬͓̺̰̹̫̞͖̮̤͉͉̤̦̞̥̱̗͔͇͇̯̲̮͖̪̗̱͚̜͕͎̤̹̪͖̩̺̬̭͚̯̭̰̝̹͖̪͓̟̼̳̪̭͙͚͔͍̫̻͓̩̣͈̤͔͔͍̳̞̼̗̬͖̮̠̲͈͓̻̱͉͕̞̦̗͎̟̜̩̝̝͕͚̲͍̼͓̹͖̗̖̳̤̭̯̠̠̲͔͉̥͎̗̳͈̥̝̭̯̗̪̮̝̝̙̫̘͍̥͔̙͕̘̲̘̱͍̭͉͎̠̤̜͔̥̣̪̽̑̇̒̇́́̓́͋͛̃̓̑̇̈́͒̽̋̌̾̌̌͗̿̀̓͛̒̑͑̅́̏́̓̐̅̓́̾̽̍͗̃̈́̃͋̽̆́̈́̈́͛̀̒͊̈̈́͆̃̀͒̽̾̈́̇̈́̕̚̕̕̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅĤ̴̢̢̨̨̧̨̧̢̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̺͎͍̦̖̞̤̠̬͖̪͉͎̜̣̳̙͉̤͉̫̗̗̫̮̼̪̬͕̰͓̬̪͍̟̙̠̬̻̼̞͍̰̭̩͈͍̮̝̥̬͇̹̜̝͙͉͚̠̹̞̻͖̣̙͓͕̬͉̠͉͔͎̜́̇͌̂͑̅͂̒́͊̇̉̄͋̿̇̆̾͗̀̈́͌̿̏͗̈́̈̎̆̒̅̄́̎̎̐̈́̊̍̏̿͊͑̏͒̓̐͆͑̾͋̽͒̈́̈͛̈́̍̀͑́̆̊̊̋̀̑́̇͗̉̓̌͋͐̈́́͒̏̓̑̀͑̍̍́̈́͊̐̄̈́͑̀̉̈͆́̉̚̕̕̚͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅÊ̷̡̡̨̢̡̢̨̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͕̲̘̥̬̭̗̟̣͙̩̫̲̦̦̻̹͔̗͈̤̗̮̼̯͕̬̤̩̩͎͙͕̣̦̞̱͎͔̼̻̳̜͓̖̺͚͙̱͖̲̰͈̪̠̝̝̥̖̬̮̪̟̙͔̤͉̭̪̣̥̺̈́̊̀̇̽͒̇̑̈́͊̈́͋̐̂̑̈́̔́̒̑͑̓̐̀̐́̾́̈́̀̅̄̏͌͑̔̀͑̅̈́̃́̄̌̄͌̌̽́͐̇̒̈́̅͆͋̿̃́͒́̽̅͒͊̋̋̈́̿̈́́͒͐̌̒̎̊́̀̆͒̀̈́̎͆́͐̍̀̈́̐̑̐͋̑̓̅̾̈́̂̑̀͛͌̒̐̈́͐̂̓̈́̐̿͐̓̊́̈́͊͊̍̾̓̇̆͒̒̑̏͂͆͊̓̆̒̂͗͛̔͑̿̅́̃̓̓͋̀͐̃̔͘̕̕̕̕̚͘̕͘̕͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅ ̷̧̡̨̨̧̢̨̡̡̨̨̨̧̨̡̡̛̛̛̛̮̜̙͙͚͕̜̠̠̠͍̩̮̖̰̣͖̜̯͔̱͚̭͉̦̖̯̪̠̗͉̖͈̖̜̪̮̪͓͔͍͔̝̞͚̠̩͍͇̗͙̭̫͇͔̖͈͉̺̭̺̫̺̝̖͚͚̜̺̤͚̰̯̙̫̖̖̠̣̱̣̠̮̭̳͙̙̻̗̘̘̗̩̭̜̣̘̭̮̹͈̝̭͎̦̱̫̺͎̱̗͚͈̥͕̻̣̝̭̘̰͎̞̱̭̖̠̰̦̬̼̯͓̫̠̲̤̲͔̲̜̬̝͕̦͍̭̥̘͙͙̗͇̲̮̠͍̱͕͖̤͇̰̤̱̳͔̳̲͖̻͍̫͍͖͕̈́̓̈́̽͊͌͗̅͂̏͊̏̐͋̂̆́͆̋̓͗͗̾͛͊͋͂̾̒́͊̄͋͒̽͊̏̀̓̍̌̌̓̓̍̾̈́̓̔̏̃͑̉̊̀͐͆̀̈́̋̿͋̍͒̈́̆̈̾̋̾͌͆̎̊̾̀͑͌͛͌̿̂̽̓̓̔̈́̿̕̕̕͘̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅI̷̧̨̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̫̤͚̺͓̦̙̞̫͇͕͖̙̦͓̼̮͔̟̱̭͈͍̖̙̱̳̼̥͚͍̟͙̤̲͉͈̱͇͕͉͚͙̮̣̝̜̻̳͙̩͎̭̝̘͈̝̣̪̠̫̬̱̟͚͔͓̰̥̪̮͈̲̭͂́̈̈́̽̎̈́͆̿͒̂̿̀̽̑́̏̀͌̇̑̊́̈́͗͋̑̅͂̒̊̒͋̾͂͋̋̏̀́̋̀̊͐̃̿̇̐̑͆͛͌̑͆̏̈́̊̂͒̋͊͛̒͌̊͒̏̆̀́̄̈́͑͑͆̋̏̇̾̈̔̓͋͋̽̇̎̆̌̃̓̀͛̈́̂̀̇͌̒̂̍͛̂͋́̎̈̀̄̂̃̿̑̿̃̈͂̈͛̏̇̋̊͛̾̐̃̐̄̆̉̑̾͒̅̓̈́̾̓̕͘̕̕͘̕͘̚̚̚̚͘̚̚̚̕͘͝͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅS̶̡̡̢̢̢̧̧̡̧̡̨̨̧̛̛̛̮̦͎̼͚̮̳͍͇̺͔̖͕̙̺̩̜̼̦̱̺̱̦͉̘̪̻̦̬̭͇͍̭̤̣͉̲͚̦̠̩̱͓̞̣͖̩̰̯̞̝̙̮͙͇̳̖͉͇͕̫͔̺̳̞͕̲͖̤̣͎̯̼͎̱͚̥͎̝̜̫͇̞̝̬̙͉̘͚͔̍͂̈́͌́͗͌̒͌͆̌͌̉̃̇͂̃͐͌͐̀̒̓̐̈́́̈́̋̐͂̌̐̔̑̇͊͗̒̌͐̈̍̆̑̅̈́́̽̌̍͗́̋̄͗̌̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅN̴̢̧̡̢̢̡̡̡̨̡̨̢̢̛̛̛̛̯͇̬̭͕̰̦̩͇̝͓̪̩̘͉̲̰͔̙̪̠̼̹͓͔͉͕̻̹̣̗̝̮̩̫̘̘̖̱͍̬̺͙̳̤̬͖̥̝͔̠̻̪͕͚̝͔͚̞̹͉̜̞͖̟̲̰̣͍̭̬̼̤͈̠̞͈̘̙̟̯̳̺̺̲͈̦̦̜̤͍̱͔̞̙̲͚̭͎̟̘̩̮̗͕̙̞̺̙̮̘̪̪͚̺͍͙̘͓͔̖̠͓͓̹͕̲̪̲̯̻̲̯̪͚̥͉͔̲̰̩̟̗̖̭̂̈́̂̔̔͑͛̌̓͂̓̂̊̍͂͗͂̓͆̈́͑́̓̓̾̅̾̉͛̉͊̀͂͐͗͋̾͊̐̂̌̀̓̓̾̋͐̓̀̀̔̾̾̅͋͐̒̎̾̒̒̔̔͊̅̉̅͋̍̚͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅŢ̵̡̡̡̡̨̨̡̨̢̢̢̛̛̛̛̰̤̯̻̫̪̖̭̞̝̘̝͈̱̥͖̫̞̥͙͖̰̤͖̥̥̤͈̪̲̺̬̦̬̖̳̣̙͍̠͉̟̹̦͙̟͔̺̞̝̺̣̟͍̞̭̗̪͈̪̙͇͓̯̠̘̜̜̬̪̯̮̟̳̠͎͖̩̥̤̲̭͉̺͈̟͍̥̗̩͖̼̳̰̞̠̜͓̗͔͍͍͙̖̰͚͕̭͈̯̳̖̟̰̿̽̽̆̈́̿̌̿͛͐͛͛͒̋̍̆̈́͛̎͛̈́̓́̔̓̓̔̀̀̉̉͗͌̿̐̎͊̾͆͆̈́̈́͑̑͊̽̃̏̈̅̊͑̊͛̅̍̈͆̈̈́̿̓͌̔͆̏̿͋̎̂̿̀̉͊͗̄̎͂͌́͒̐̎̑̈́̿͊̎̄̃͒̂̓́̑̄̔̔̆̈́̽̀̔͆́̒͋̕̚͘͘̕̚͜͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #680949

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:44 pm
Good point, well made. My opinion was that their comment was useless
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #680951

WineAllWine wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:47 pm
ARENT FORUMS FUN
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #680954

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:55 pm
ARENT FORUMS FUN
I'm being a snippy bitch and I make no apologies for it
LeekiLoku
Byond Username: Lokuthewise

Post by LeekiLoku » #681101

WineAllWine wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:58 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:55 pm
ARENT FORUMS FUN
I'm being a snippy bitch and I make no apologies for it
In my opinion, your opinion of my opinion doesnt matter.