A greater embarrassment

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

A greater embarrassment

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #681182

The prince could not tell his fellow what his fellow wanted to hear and what the prince wanted to believe, because the prince, in his worry, refused to believe it as true. The princes fellow was dismayed, but figured that there was no way around the fact, and he said that the prince could be blameless for what he believed. But these affirmations only made the prince more sure that the refusal was justified and valid.

And on these false pretenses, the prince would be hurt, his fellow would be hurt, and the people would be hurt.
If his fellow had told the prince that he might wrong, that the hopeful answer might be true, perhaps the prince would have believed it. But no, they must all suffer.

The prince, in his efforts to atone, suffers the wrath of tiny gods clawing and biting his back until he is saved by their pain. His fellow must turn to reason, anger, and sadness. While the people must simply try to forget their defilement.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Re: A greater embarrassment

Post by kinnebian » #681246

some get easy their meds
respect (let him do his thing)
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Re: A greater embarrassment

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #681249

kinnebian wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:54 pm some get easy their meds
I don’t take cycical medication for anything.

When i was a teenager, my mom tried to get me a therapist. But i never went back after the first visit because i though he was boring. I have never been diagnosed with any mental illness or abnormality, although it would be disengenuine to say I thought I didn’t have any.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later