AI Andy peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

AI Andy peanut

Post by kinnebian » #681219

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33798
Posting a video of someone being lit on fire is wrong for several reasons. First and foremost, it is a form of violence that can cause harm, both physical and psychological, to the person being burned and those who view the video. It is a violation of human dignity and can lead to traumatic effects on individuals.

Additionally, sharing such videos is often done without the consent of the victim or their loved ones, which is a breach of their privacy and can cause them further distress.

Moreover, posting such videos can encourage and normalize violent and dangerous behavior, which can have severe consequences. It can also desensitize people to violence and make them indifferent to the suffering of others.

In summary, posting a video of someone being lit on fire is morally wrong, disrespectful, and harmful to both the victim and society as a whole. It should never be done, and those who come across such videos should refrain from sharing them or encouraging their circulation.
this is the most AI generated response ive ever seen
respect (let him do his thing)
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: AI Andy peanut

Post by Armhulen » #681222

kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #681228

i thought it was a link to another peanut..
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #681234

You asked him for an essay on "why [thing you did] is bad", primary school style, and that's exactly what you got, lack of belief in his own words included. Why are you surprised? WHY ARE YOU SURPRISED, VEKTER?!
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #681235

Frankly who cares if someone uses ai to write an am sorry message. If they are truly sorry then they will learn and it is a non issue, if not then all it takes is 2 clicks and a short sentence to earn a 1 way trip back to brazil and still ends up being a non issue.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #681239

Shellton(Mario) wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:39 pm Frankly who cares if someone uses ai to write an am sorry message. If they are truly sorry then they will learn and it is a non issue, if not then all it takes is 2 clicks and a short sentence to earn a 1 way trip back to brazil and still ends up being a non issue.
Because it's going to make people automatically treat AI as a bad faith option if every lazy low effort appealer just runs their appeal through AI and if you unban them with their intent being not to apologize or learn from anything you've in essence griefed one round
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #681250

ekaterina wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:32 pm You asked him for an essay on "why [thing you did] is bad", primary school style, and that's exactly what you got, lack of belief in his own words included. Why are you surprised? WHY ARE YOU SURPRISED, VEKTER?!
I'm surprised because I expect our players to at least behave like they're adults even if they very clearly aren't.

That includes you.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #681286

Armhulen wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:55 pm
Shellton(Mario) wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:39 pm Frankly who cares if someone uses ai to write an am sorry message. If they are truly sorry then they will learn and it is a non issue, if not then all it takes is 2 clicks and a short sentence to earn a 1 way trip back to brazil and still ends up being a non issue.
Because it's going to make people automatically treat AI as a bad faith option if every lazy low effort appealer just runs their appeal through AI and if you unban them with their intent being not to apologize or learn from anything you've in essence griefed one round
I already treat them this way regardless.
There have already been too many low-effort forum posts generated by AIs. Jackrip's blacklist appeal was funny, because at the time it was unique. Then we saw it in the election with Goofball feeding people a bunch of bullshit, and in other ban appeals. It's past the point of no return, to me.
Having an AI write your appeal for you puts an extra step of obfuscation between the appellant and the banning admin/the headmins. Now, because the words weren't typed by the person who submitted the appeal, every single statement has to go through a mental filter of, "do they actually mean this, or is the AI blowing smoke up my ass?" How can you judge it fairly after that point? Why should admins be expected to apply the minimal effort that the appellant refused to?
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #681287

All AI generated appeal responces will be met with AI generated denials
► Show Spoiler
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #681294

Striders13 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:21 am All AI generated appeal responces will be met with AI generated denials
Based.
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #681307

Vekter wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:13 pm
ekaterina wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:32 pm You asked him for an essay on "why [thing you did] is bad", primary school style, and that's exactly what you got, lack of belief in his own words included. Why are you surprised? WHY ARE YOU SURPRISED, VEKTER?!
(...) very clearly aren't. That includes you.
How arrogant must you be to think that anyone who disagrees with your incorrect statements is just a kid who knows no better?
I remember another forum user wrote a good and proper reply to statements like this: not every adult fits into your view of what an adult should be.
Sadly I don't recall whose words those are.
Vekter wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:13 pm [the rest of vekter's shitpost]
You treated him like a preschooler and he responded to you like one. I don't know what else to tell your misguided self.
datorangebottle wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:16 am Now, because the words weren't typed by the person who submitted the appeal, every single statement has to go through a mental filter of, "do they actually mean this, or is the AI blowing smoke up my ass?"
You know people can write words they don't mean without having an AI do it for them, right? They had to do that screening anyway.
For example: I think Vekter is a great admin and don't find his forum conduct repulsive at all, much less to be in violation of the expected decorum!
Striders13 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:21 am All AI generated appeal responces will be met with AI generated denials
Now THIS, this is based.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #681317

AI Generated Ban Appeals: Bad Idea.

Using an AI to generate a ban appeal for a game is a bad idea because AI lacks the ability to understand the nuances of human behavior and communication. A ban appeal requires a personalized approach that takes into account the specific circumstances of the ban and the unique situation of the player.

An AI-generated ban appeal would likely lack the empathy and understanding necessary to address the concerns of the player effectively. Additionally, an AI may not be able to detect or respond appropriately to certain situations that require more nuanced judgment, such as cases of harassment or abuse.

Furthermore, the use of an AI in this context could also lead to potential ethical issues, such as the player feeling that their appeal was not taken seriously or not receiving fair treatment.

Ultimately, a human touch is needed to effectively address ban appeals and ensure that all players are treated fairly and equitably. AI can assist in various aspects of game development and moderation, but in this specific case, it is not a suitable replacement for human judgment and empathy.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #681319

Extremes are often seen as a way to achieve success or greatness in a particular area. However, in reality, extremes are often inaccurate and can be detrimental to one's well-being. Balance, on the other hand, is key to achieving success and leading a fulfilling life. This essay will explore the dangers of extremes and the importance of balance in various aspects of life.

In politics, extremism can lead to division and conflict. When political parties become extreme in their views, they often refuse to compromise, which can lead to a government shutdown, a breakdown of communication, and a lack of progress. On the other hand, when politicians are willing to work together and find a middle ground, progress can be made, and people can work towards achieving their goals.

In economics, extremism can lead to financial instability. When people invest too much of their money in one industry or asset, they become vulnerable to market fluctuations. If that industry or asset crashes, they could lose everything. However, if they diversify their investments, they can reduce their risk and create a more stable financial future.

In social interactions, extremes can lead to alienation and hurt. When people take extreme positions on issues, they can alienate those who hold different views. This can lead to resentment, anger, and conflict. However, when people are willing to listen to each other and find common ground, relationships can be strengthened, and social bonds can be formed.

In health, extremes can lead to physical and mental health problems. When people take extreme measures to achieve a certain body type or fitness level, they can develop eating disorders, injuries, or other health problems. However, when people take a balanced approach to exercise and nutrition, they can improve their health and well-being without sacrificing their overall quality of life.

In conclusion, extremes are often inaccurate and can be harmful in various aspects of life. Balance, on the other hand, is key to achieving success and leading a fulfilling life. It is important to find a middle ground, listen to other viewpoints, and create a stable and healthy lifestyle. By embracing balance, we can lead happier, healthier, and more fulfilling lives.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #681344

ekaterina wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:14 am
Vekter wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:13 pm
(...) very clearly aren't. That includes you.
How arrogant must you be to think that anyone who disagrees with your incorrect statements is just a kid who knows no better?
Nope, it's literally just you.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #681381

ekaterina wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:32 pm You asked him for an essay on "why [thing you did] is bad", primary school style, and that's exactly what you got, lack of belief in his own words included. Why are you surprised?
Because he literally posted a video of people burning to death, jesus fuck
the extremely-small smidgen of hope we have for our users includes the idea that they know that videos of people burning to death is bad and shouldnt be shared
we're shocked and disappointed when we have some people who don't think that its bad

burning to death is literally the most painful way to die i dont understand how some people think its a hilarious meme to show people suffering in such an extreme way
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #681393

ekaterina wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:14 am
datorangebottle wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:16 am Now, because the words weren't typed by the person who submitted the appeal, every single statement has to go through a mental filter of, "do they actually mean this, or is the AI blowing smoke up my ass?"
You know people can write words they don't mean without having an AI do it for them, right? They had to do that screening anyway.
Except there's an element of believability when a person writes it. Sure, they could just be lying. Anyone can lie. When they have an AI write an appeal, they throw out any ability for the admin to take it at face value by making a machine write it for them instead of putting in the basic effort required to write it themselves. There's no way the admin can fairly screen that post, because the appellant didn't write it and can't mean a single word the AI put in the post.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #681446

get this robot OUT of here
A7329AF6-C34D-41CF-A11D-D6C8273AC7CC.jpeg
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #681447

Don't need an AI checker for this one
Hugs
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #681600

Can someone post this video? No one died after all
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #681601

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:12 pm
ekaterina wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:32 pm You asked him for an essay on "why [thing you did] is bad", primary school style, and that's exactly what you got, lack of belief in his own words included. Why are you surprised?
the extremely-small smidgen of hope we have for our users includes the idea that they know that videos of people burning to death is bad and shouldnt be shared
we're shocked and disappointed when we have some people who don't think that its bad

burning to death is literally the most painful way to die i dont understand how some people think its a hilarious meme to show people suffering in such an extreme way
I thought he said no one died though are you saying the AI cheater is lying?
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #681607

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:12 pm

i dont think anyone died in the video if it makes you feel better

still fucked up to share in a public discord with thousands of people, best to keep that shit to amongst friends/people who you know are chill with it. not going to criticize people for watching gory videos although they def should not be laughing at them.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?