plot to free bonermaster (do NOT tell the police)

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
outtogetya
Byond Username: BACONOCAB

plot to free bonermaster (do NOT tell the police)

Post by outtogetya » #681518

we have to plan a prison break. bonermaster must be freed. no bonermaster left behind. i think it should probably involve the drill from payday. we just like. drill the wall open :shades:
i'm evil
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Re: plot to free bonermaster (do NOT tell the police)

Post by The Wrench » #681538

How about we drill you instead? Nonernaster will be okay.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

outtogetya

Post by outtogetya » #681582

what would drilling me achieve :(
i'm evil
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #681648

i baked a file into a cake for bonermaster but then it was the epic weed day and i forgot and ate the cake and now i dont feel good
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #681651

Not to give it all away, but I had a similiar idea planned at some point, where'd we stage a prison break in the style of those MS Paint adventure games, but instead of baby drawings you'd have AI give you cinematic tier shots of everything you do. But that idea kind of failed, because I couldn't really get the AI to behave the way I wanted it to.

But it's not all that bad, you know? At first I hated it, but I started to get used to the system. The food started tasting better, they gave me internet and TV access, even the beatings aren't as bad as they were before, and the machine they hook me up with every day is quite the interesting experience.
So don't worry about me! I will have a fair trial (they are very busy so it keeps getting rescheduled, but that is no problem!), and I will gladly answer for all the crimes I did.

With pacified regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #681659

BONERMASTER wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:08 pm Not to give it all away, but I had a similiar idea planned at some point, where'd we stage a prison break in the style of those MS Paint adventure games, but instead of baby drawings you'd have AI give you cinematic tier shots of everything you do. But that idea kind of failed, because I couldn't really get the AI to behave the way I wanted it to.

But it's not all that bad, you know? At first I hated it, but I started to get used to the system. The food started tasting better, they gave me internet and TV access, even the beatings aren't as bad as they were before, and the machine they hook me up with every day is quite the interesting experience.
So don't worry about me! I will have a fair trial (they are very busy so it keeps getting rescheduled, but that is no problem!), and I will gladly answer for all the crimes I did.

With pacified regards
-BONERMASTER
you will answer to my FIST I never got a refund for my horrible cinema experience
respect (let him do his thing)
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #681674

I suppose a plan is in order

Initiate project “REFUND”.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
outtogetya

Post by outtogetya » #681722

well the only way to get a refund is to get bonermaster out of prison so that seems like pretty good incentive to drag him out of that cell whether he likes it or not :twisted:
i'm evil
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #681733

they say "BONERMASTER & Associates" but whos the associates?? i feel theres a bigger story here guys...
respect (let him do his thing)
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #681735

Wait, BONERMASTER's in jail?
With concerned regards
-datorangebottle
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #681739

datorangebottle wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:59 pm Wait, BONERMASTER's in jail?
With concerned regards
-datorangebottle
He's not a real lawyer, committed malpractice.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #681741

dirk_mcblade wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:37 am
datorangebottle wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:59 pm Wait, BONERMASTER's in jail?
With concerned regards
-datorangebottle
He's not a real lawyer, committed malpractice.
I can't believe this is happening...
With incredibly solemn regards
-datorangebottle
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #681764

kinnebian wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:56 pm they say "BONERMASTER & Associates" but whos the associates?? i feel theres a bigger story here guys...
The associates are... they are..... uugh, why does my head feel so heavy right now?
Anyway, don't worry! I am very sorry that your cinema experience did not live up to your expectations, and I am ready to receive the fair judgement of the non-biased court, once the trial scheduling works out. Perhaps then, you will receive a fair and appropriate compensation.
On another note, did anyone else have the strangest dreams lately? I swear, they feel so real...

With pacified regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Tegun
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Tegun

Post by Tegun » #681769

My name is Michael Scofield and my brother is facing the electric chair for a crime he didn't commit...
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #681811

BONERMASTER wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:08 pm the machine they hook me up with every day is quite the interesting experience.
Oh NO. They are trying to harness his ultra male virility. NO- IF EVERYONE HAS has a MASTERFUL boner then NOBODY WILL.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #681813

BONERMASTER wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:57 am
kinnebian wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:56 pm they say "BONERMASTER & Associates" but whos the associates?? i feel theres a bigger story here guys...
The associates are... they are..... uugh, why does my head feel so heavy right now?
Anyway, don't worry! I am very sorry that your cinema experience did not live up to your expectations, and I am ready to receive the fair judgement of the non-biased court, once the trial scheduling works out. Perhaps then, you will receive a fair and appropriate compensation.
On another note, did anyone else have the strangest dreams lately? I swear, they feel so real...

With pacified regards
-BONERMASTER
Every single dream I've had is someone I know yeeting me out of the dream world. But according to them reality is the dream.