Future Peanuts

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Future Peanuts

Post by TheRex9001 » #683029

The minority report of peanut threads, this thread is dedicated to peanuts to come in the future.
I will start us off, You cant unpiss a diaper Peanut
Context: Murmic/typicalrig got banned off the discord for posting a furry pissing itself in a diaper
SkeletalElite
Byond Username: SkeletalElite
Github Username: SkeletalElite

Re: Future Peanuts

Post by SkeletalElite » #683037

How could TheLolSwat do this, they are probably going to be blacklisted
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #683046

Only Certified™ Peanuts™ may post in here.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #683149

I think that Snoopy will probably lie on his back on the kennel roof
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #683185

SkeletalElite wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:42 pm How could TheLolSwat do this, they are probably going to be blacklisted
my bad
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #683186

SkeletalElite wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:42 pm How could TheLolSwat do this, they are probably going to be blacklisted
my fault OG
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #683198

May 2nd 10:29 CEST: An admin logs into Campbell, only to find a very realistic depiction of a penis created with spraypaint in departures.
May 2nd 10:32 CEST: Said admin checks the fingerprints on the paint to figure out who it was.
May 2nd 10:34 CEST: A permanent ban is created for BYOND user PickleOfDarkness2001.
May 2nd 15:40 CEST: Researchers in Austria discover a new, highly contagious and highly lethal variant of the common flu.
May 2nd 18:17 CEST: BYOND user PickleOfDarkness2001 appeals their permanent ban.
May 2nd 19:53 CEST: A peanut thread for said ban is created under the name "penis thread".
May 2nd 20:08 CEST: A disgruntled forum moderator changes the thread name to "penis thread (peanut)".
𓆏 [...]... ([...] [...] [...] [...] [...]?)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #683199

that feel when you could actually predict something you know will happen and make it the funniest shit ever when it does but can't actually do that because you'd get in trouble
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #683202

Vekter wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:09 pm that feel when you could actually predict something you know will happen and make it the funniest shit ever when it does but can't actually do that because you'd get in trouble
Just change it a little bit boss, for that plausible deniability
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #683209

Vekter gets FNR banned for peanut posting in other admins appeals
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #683235

Vekter wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:09 pm that feel when you could actually predict something you know will happen and make it the funniest shit ever when it does but can't actually do that because you'd get in trouble
Do it anyway, it'd be worth it.