Happy Freedom Party for Bonermaster!!!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Happy Freedom Party for Bonermaster!!!

Post by Bawhoppennn » #689199

Congratulations on getting your freedom Bonermaster.

It was very hard-earned, and pretty touch-and-go at the end. But now you're finally free from that unjust detainment.

I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: Happy Freedom Party for Bonermaster!!!

Post by datorangebottle » #689201

I'd have continued the thread, but I died because I crashed the helicopter as a dumb joke.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #689208

datorangebottle wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:12 am I'd have continued the thread, but I died because I crashed the helicopter as a dumb joke.
Yeah you weren't even supposed to have TAKEN OFF yet you silly goose
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #689255

Huh... I am.... free?

That is ... a really beautiful beach.

I am grateful to be free. I have been behind bars for too long.
But something... something does not feel right. This happened way too quickly, way too suddenly. I feel like I can barely remember what happened.

Is this ... more than a feeling?

With ominous regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #689264

i cant believe i died again
respect (let him do his thing)
celularLAmp
Byond Username: Celulamp

Post by celularLAmp » #689306

this is great and all but can bonermaster get me off of probation?
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #689414

i guess we'll never know who really was this boner guy
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #689469

BONERMASTER wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:44 pm Huh... I am.... free?

That is ... a really beautiful beach.

I am grateful to be free. I have been behind bars for too long.
But something... something does not feel right. This happened way too quickly, way too suddenly. I feel like I can barely remember what happened.

Is this ... more than a feeling?

With ominous regards
-BONERMASTER
... Let's not question things any further.

Congrats on your freedom.