alleged "Head rev" ban (kendrickorium nose explosion rune defense)

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

alleged "Head rev" ban (kendrickorium nose explosion rune defense)

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #689285

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?p=689247#p689247

I love messy escalation permabans. person a is being annoying on the side, person b decides to whoop their ass for hassling them, pulls out a flash when the other guy whoops back and gets called a rev by person a and passersby join in, b tries to kill person a in medbay, sticks around picking fights, gets humiliated when a gets healed up and ends up tied to a chair in a closet. Who's right? Nobody you're both assholes.

Also damn 170 rounds in 6 months is considered "near zero" activity ? That's just under a round a day every day the whole time.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
ariever
Byond Username: Ariever

Re: alleged "Head rev" ban (kendrickorium nose explosion rune defense)

Post by ariever » #689434

Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #689457

these people are sane they are normal
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #689468

Scriptis wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:37 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:33 am I've pondered on this long and hard and have drawn up a foolproof guide.

SinfulBliss's Foolproof Guide to Avoiding Notes:

step 1. play the game like it's a tabletop game and the other people at the table have the very real capability of standing up and physically kicking the shit out of you

there you go
time to minimax and be a asshole
so play rogue I guess
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689501

Archie700 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:22 pm
Scriptis wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:37 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:33 am I've pondered on this long and hard and have drawn up a foolproof guide.

SinfulBliss's Foolproof Guide to Avoiding Notes:

step 1. play the game like it's a tabletop game and the other people at the table have the very real capability of standing up and physically kicking the shit out of you

there you go
time to minimax and be a asshole
so play rogue I guess
is minimaxing when you stack dwarfism with rat
Spoiler:
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #689696

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:33 am SinfulBliss's Foolproof Guide to Avoiding Notes:

1. Try to keep your nose out of things. The less you engage in messy conflicts, the better.
  2. If absolutely forced to engage in conflict, let yourself be killed then ahelp for poor escalation.
  3. Fraternize with admin statics whenever possible to gain their favor.
  4. Disable antag preferences. Ensure everyone is aware. When asked why, answer "I just don't like hurting people."
  5. Parrot common admin "in-group" sentiment to cement your position as "one of the good ones." (e.g.: "too many NRP shitters," "literally just talk to people," "have you seen the terry playerbase?")
  6. Passionately remind your peers "This is a roleplaying game" within earshot of admintrainers.
  7. Virtue signal about your good-faith gameplay by recounting positive notes, or that one time when you found a desword and turned it in to security
  8. Become a healslut
  9. Burnout because you forgot how to have fun
  10. Join Skyrat
I think this is true.
It is the genuinely the most real and foolproof way to avoid notes. There is zero chance of getting negative notes if you do this.
Goodness when its written like that it looks cringe...

What have you done Sinful?

I am rethinking my life choices.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #689728

1 is actually good advice if you don’t know how to break up a fight and instead just aid one side w/o knowing the story.

Turning antag prefs off is also a good idea but that’s because the game gives it to you constantly if you just want to try out something for code. Rollers would be jealous of my antag rates before I turned them off
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
c4g
Byond Username: C4g

Post by c4g » #689732

ok but actually what does the title mean
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #689734

Sinful and omega get a room wtf
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #689749

Fikou wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:51 pm Image
so is there like no doors in fnaf 2? only thing you can use is put on the mask and do the music box? what are the lights for?
can someone explain please?
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #689754

c4g wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:01 am ok but actually what does the title mean
kendrikorium was too confused and baffled by the title to realise that the actual peanut title was boring and pedestrian, the defense worked
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689765

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:17 am
c4g wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:01 am ok but actually what does the title mean
kendrikorium was too confused and baffled by the title to realise that the actual peanut title was boring and pedestrian, the defense worked
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR FUN LITTLE MOMENT FUCKER BECAUSE IT WONT WORK AGAIN
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #689842

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:19 pm on behalf of all forumposters reading this i am sorry things ended up here but know this is what happens when you let skyrat players admin on TG
what do you have against kieth4...
rellyreri
Byond Username: Rellyrelly

Post by rellyreri » #690393

Fikou wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:50 am
Fikou wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:51 pm Image
so is there like no doors in fnaf 2? only thing you can use is put on the mask and do the music box? what are the lights for?
can someone explain please?
yes you only have 2 lights on the left and right and no doors, if theres something there then you put on the mask and wait for them to fuck off
flashlight checks the middle hall and it can stop foxy who is immune to the mask