candymin SABOTAGES supermatter, DISREGARDS player's decision to NOT BE BANNED

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

candymin SABOTAGES supermatter, DISREGARDS player's decision to NOT BE BANNED

Post by sinfulbliss » #689347

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?t=34223&view=unread#unread

let's be real, don't we all sometimes feel like we just want some fucking power on the station, man?
Spoiler:
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Re: candymin SABOTAGES supermatter, DISREGARDS player's decision to NOT BE BANNED

Post by Kendrickorium » #689478

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:28 am
Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:41 pm lol tinder dates

this man doesn't live in reality
Just cuz you have problems getting laid doesn't mean you gotta take it out on me. I used to respect your opinion until you took every single opportunity to act like you know me.
i do know you

youre a bozo

go away
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Re: candymin SABOTAGES supermatter, DISREGARDS player's decision to NOT BE BANNED

Post by Archie700 » #689485

Should we even just let him keep posting at this point? It's clear that he's not going to stop posting and actually seek help unless we ignore him or use more persuasive actions.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689487

Archie700 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:04 am Should we even just let him keep posting at this point? It's clear that he's not going to stop posting and actually seek help unless we ignore him or use more persuasive actions.
he'll be distracted by his tinder dates for awhile, i'm sure of it
yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689488

I'll be thinking about you secretly
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #689489

Alright, that's enough. Starsector posters! Clean this mess up.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689491

datorangebottle wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:34 am Alright, that's enough. Starsector posters! Clean this mess up.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689492

let the man schizopost in peace
Spoiler:
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689495

Why did you have to bring up politics last time, sinful? I can't take you seriously after you called them left wing for not wanting to put up with me. I'm a leftie too moron.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689496

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:14 am Why did you have to bring up politics last time, sinful? I can't take you seriously after you called them left wing for not wanting to put up with me. I'm a leftie too moron.
please tell us your thoughts on antifa
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689497

I think the idea of people being anti fascist is admirable but everyone who I've seen involved in labeling themselves as antifa look cringey so far. The point is to expose the system to the masses and gain favor for the cause. Things aren't bad enough yet for a revolution, that's their problem.
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #689499

things aren't bad enough?!?!?!?!
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689500

I mean, Gandhi was peaceful in the face of guns and starvation. I hope we can hash things out without putting masks on and doing violent things. But I will if I have to!!
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689502

Unsane wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:15 am things aren't bad enough?!?!?!?!
Goddammit I don't want to be on team yobi but maybe we should unban him for being based.
Archie700 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:04 am Should we even just let him keep posting at this point? It's clear that he's not going to stop posting and actually seek help unless we ignore him or use more persuasive actions.
He won't be able to post here in a month or two.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689503

Fortunately I created this peanut so it will not be locked due to such minor triflings that ye weaker forumposters buckle at
yobihustle wrote:Why did you have to bring up politics last time, sinful? I can't take you seriously after you called them left wing for not wanting to put up with me. I'm a leftie to moron.
i don’t remember doing that but if I did i will defend it
Spoiler:
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689504

You said something like "the so called tolerant left when faced by someone with actual mental illness"
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689505

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:30 am You said something like "the so called tolerant left when faced by someone with actual mental illness"
hahahahahhahaa. good one
Spoiler:
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #689506

seek help
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689509

I thought you said you'd defend it, not that you'd cope, sinful.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689512

This is how the tolerant left treats one of their own so doesn't tow the party line
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689513

what’s the over under on how many snaps Yobi can send to the tinder sloots before they block him
Spoiler:
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #689515

This thread is really depressing.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689516

sinfulbliss wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:29 am what’s the over under on how many snaps Yobi can send to the tinder sloots before they block him
Anyone who matches him has a buffalo bill fetish so I'd say once he gets to that point they're not blocking him.
Dude might actually have a 100% success ratio once he clears that first hurdle.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689517

I am a bulldozer and you are all the dirt.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689519

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:35 am I am a bulldozer and you are all the dirt.
So we cover up the bodies in your yard?
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689522

dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:33 am
sinfulbliss wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:29 am what’s the over under on how many snaps Yobi can send to the tinder sloots before they block him
Anyone who matches him has a buffalo bill fetish so I'd say once he gets to that point they're not blocking him.
Dude might actually have a 100% success ratio once he clears that first hurdle.
HIT ME AGAIN YOBI HIT ME AGAIN

MALD IN MY EAR
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689523

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:35 am I am a bulldozer and you are all the dirt.
no chance pal I bet I bench more than you plus i know jujitsu and taikwondo and karate and some judo your ass is gettin laid out :!: :!: :!:
Spoiler:
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #689524

Kick his ass, sinful.
► Show Spoiler
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689525

here's how it'd go down.
a couple left jabs and a right hook. not really tryna hit them just as pavlovian conditioning to keep his eyes upwards then BANG i drop, single leg takedown (fuck double legs they just get you put in a guillotine)
BANG youre on the mat. now youre super fucked, no chance you know how to fight on the mat
mount position, ground and pound. when the hands come up to protect the face thats when I grab the wrist and pivot for an armbar.
DING DING DING it's over

Yobi's sister can be seen in the front row of the stands crying tears and joy and yelling passionately "KILL HIMMM KILL HIMMMM" as her voice cracks out of anger
Spoiler:
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #689526

OWWW you hit me instead Sinful
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689530

Bawhoppennn wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:33 am OWWW you hit me instead Sinful
NOOOOO :(( baw are you ok im so sorry
Spoiler:
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #689531

Im ok I'll walk it off
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Unsane

Post by Unsane » #689532

can I post yaoi
ImageImage
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689533

Unsane wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:45 am can I post yaoi
The dude who literally beats the shit of his family, "Yeah you know the situation in society isn't really that bad yet but I'd support the Movement if it were"

Some anime pfp, "Uhhhhh excuse you?!?!?!?!?!? ...hey can I start posting anime porn now?"

You can't make this stuff up, lmao. Stop making yobi look level headed in comparison.
Unsane

Post by Unsane » #689535

not even comparable but aight chief
ImageImage
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689536

I explained exactly what happened and you generalize it as "man who beats the shit out of his family", I'm shocked at your gall. The sheer and willful ignorance of some people is really a challenge for me to deal with.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689537

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:44 am I explained exactly what happened and you generalize it as "man who beats the shit out of his family", I'm shocked at your gall. The sheer and willful ignorance of some people is really a challenge for me to deal with.
Alright so did the justice system decide you breaking your sister's nose was justified self defense or were you found in the wrong?
Unsane wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:40 am not even comparable but aight chief
What I'm saying is don't engage in greater hysterics than the guy who seems to portray himself online as unbalanced.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689539

I took a plea deal for 3rd degree harassment. Got no jail time. I wasn't planning on going back home anyway. Then I got a better job and started giving the sister who doesn't hit me money to support herself in college.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689540

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:59 am I took a plea deal for 3rd degree harassment. Got no jail time. I wasn't planning on going back home anyway. Then I got a better job and started giving the sister who doesn't hit me money to support herself in college.
Alright well that's not the same thing as being found not guilty. What part of beating your family member is an inaccurate statement?
Like I'm honestly happy for you if you've turned the page in your life from that incident and moved on but I'm only working with the information you give me, if the nose incident is even true.
I'm even on team yobi in the sense I don't automatically believe you should be permabanned. But I did warn you if you kept increasing the admin workload they'd start looking for a way to give themselves a break from having to deal with it.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689541

The part that's inaccurate is that she beat me up once, I have a bad back and neck I cannot take that kind of abuse. So I warned her I wouldn't go easy on her next time. Next time came, she tried to hit me in the face, I backstepped it and retaliated in exactly the same way. One hit and it was over. Do you really think i meant to do that?? I took a plea deal because I don't have time to go to court and I was gonna stay out of jail at all costs. I have shit to do.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689545

So did you explain that situation to the cops (bad idea by the way you shouldn't talk to cops without a lawyer) and the da still decided to charge you, or did you not cooperate and you got offered a plea deal later at some point?
If it's the first I'd say the justice system doesn't agree that you were in the right, if it's the second then I'd say, maybe, possibly, your story could add up.
Do you want to split it down the middle and agree that you beat the snot out of a family member?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #689546

didn't we have this exact discussion in the prior thread?
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689547

The justice system is sexist. You try telling a cop or a judge you have a bad back, see how much they care. I'm athletic looking. No one takes it seriously when I tell them I cannot lift more than 20 lbs.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689548

oranges wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:18 am didn't we have this exact discussion in the prior thread?
Yes and I fucking hate having to repeat myself to people who are listening on the telephone like Dirk_Mcblade so you are welcome to lock the thread any time now
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #689549

Just end this peanut, Timber and Keith said their piece and it's clear both are for the perma.I doubt Misdoubtful would suddenly change their opinions.
This thread is now just Yobi wasting too much time talking when he could spend the time improving himself.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689550

Same goes for you dude.
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #689551

dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:49 am
Unsane wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:40 am not even comparable but aight chief
What I'm saying is don't engage in greater hysterics than the guy who seems to portray himself online as unbalanced.
I don't think unsane was supposed to be taken seriously
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #689556

I hope Yobi really does get the help he needs, there, close the thread.
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #689557

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:20 am
oranges wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:18 am didn't we have this exact discussion in the prior thread?
Yes and I fucking hate having to repeat myself to people who are listening on the telephone like Dirk_Mcblade so you are welcome to lock the thread any time now
i can't do that
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689558

oranges wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:37 am
yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:20 am
i can't do that
no-power.gif
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #689560

I have a whole folder of yaoi if you want it
Unsane

Post by Unsane » #689563

Drag wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:17 am
I have a whole folder of yaoi if you want it
so do I and I wanna share while I'm still banned on Polcon
ImageImage