candymin SABOTAGES supermatter, DISREGARDS player's decision to NOT BE BANNED

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

candymin SABOTAGES supermatter, DISREGARDS player's decision to NOT BE BANNED

Post by sinfulbliss » #689347

viewtopic.php?t=34223&view=unread#unread

let's be real, don't we all sometimes feel like we just want some fucking power on the station, man?
Spoiler:
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Re: candymin SABOTAGES supermatter, DISREGARDS player's decision to NOT BE BANNED

Post by WineAllWine » #689350

Man's deranged with double and triple posting. I'm not sure whether a permaban is justified; I'm not aware of all the facts, but he should definitely take some time to cool off.

For the avoidance of doubt "I should be unbanned because I don't want to be banned" is not a very good reason...
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Re: candymin SABOTAGES supermatter, DISREGARDS player's decision to NOT BE BANNED

Post by Unsane » #689351

It was inevitable anyway
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #689352

Actual seek help moment this man is not mentally stable
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #689356

This is the least coherent ban appeal I have seen since Sinfuls Riggle ban appeal.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #689360

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:57 am viewtopic.php?t=34223&view=unread#unread

let's be real, don't we all sometimes feel like we just want some fucking power on the station, man?
Iirc the guy he killed had under 50 hours.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #689361

Look, at the end of the day it's also an accumulation of notes and shit.

Man isn't doing well, ss13 is not helping. He needs a break to get a control of himself. I wish him the absolute best and hope he comes back in the future.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #689362

That was a good and thoughtful response Kieth
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #689366

now, lock the penenenut so he cant post here
respect (let him do his thing)
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689368

His sister better be wearing her noseguard after this incident.
yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689372

Man my PTO just started and I was gonna blow it all playing space doctor but no now I gotta go outside or ask one of my multiple tinder matches out. Fuck.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689374

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:00 pm Man I just had PTO and I was gonna blow it all playing space doctor but no now I gotta go outside or ask one of my multiple tinder matches out. Fuck.
See. Already it's for the best. Just don't leave your dates in a pit or something. They are to return to their homes alive and unharmed.
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #689375

UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT NOTES ARE PUNISHMENT
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #689376

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:00 pm Man my PTO just started and I was gonna blow it all playing space doctor but no now I gotta go outside or ask one of my multiple tinder matches out. Fuck.
please do not break any of their noses yobi
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #689377

This appeal reads like it was left out of the absurd trolley problem series
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689378

You were just a little squirt back on hippiestation, weren't ya lolswat? You were good, I'll give you that. Super high strung and responsive. A crazy dictator, really. Don't let your muscles fight themselves, learn how to relax before you overextend yourself.
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #689380

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:21 pm You were just a little squirt back on hippiestation, weren't ya lolswat? You were good, I'll give you that. Super high strung and responsive. A crazy dictator, really. Don't let your muscles fight themselves, learn how to relax before you overextend yourself.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689381

Everybody wants a piece of me cuz I'm the best!!!
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #689385

Dude this is sad, just log off and don’t come back till you find whatever fragments you are missing from your soul.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #689388

detach him from the forum until 10 years or so
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689389

First they came for Bindy, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a fireaxer.
Then they came for Korol, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a doxer.
Then they came for Pax, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a boxer.
Then they came for Lucy, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a lobster.
Then they came for Evola, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a kisser.
Then they came for Reider, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a gamer.
Then they came for Camryn, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a vorer.
Then they came for Yobi, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a malder.
Then they came for me—And there was no one left to speak for me.
Spoiler:
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689390

Unban 2beard
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #689392

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:42 pm First they came for Bindy, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a fireaxer.
tag ursellf
respect (let him do his thing)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689399

lol tinder dates

this man doesn't live in reality
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #689409

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:42 pm First they came for Bindy, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a fireaxer.
o7
remember the fallen
Weston Echard on Sybil
Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

Post by Pepper » #689410

Code: Select all

07:34:28	ABNORMAL	Mob Login: Yobihodazine/(Yobihodazine) was assigned to a /mob/dead/new_player		
07:34:28	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(Yobihodazine) Client Yobihodazine/(Yobihodazine) has taken ownership of mob Yobihodazine(/mob/dead/new_player) (start area (8,248,1))		
07:38:03	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Yobihodazine) *no key*/(Yobihodazine) is no longer owning mob Yobihodazine(/mob/dead/new_player) (start area (8,248,1))		
07:38:03	ABNORMAL	Mob Login: Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) was assigned to a /mob/living/carbon/human		
07:38:03	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) Client Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) has taken ownership of mob April Endsley(/mob/living/carbon/human) (Medbay Central (75,88,2))		
07:42:10	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "ho" (Medbay Central (97,106,2))		
07:42:27	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "uh you can do a lobotomy on them" (Medbay Central(97,106,2))
07:42:30	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "but i am far too lazy" (Medbay Central (97,106,2))		
07:42:35	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "and it takes reesearch" (Medbay Central (97,106,2))		
07:42:43	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "and it doesnt guarantee it" (Medbay Central (97,106,2))		
07:42:48	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "dissection i think" (Medbay Central (97,106,2))
07:42:30	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "but i am far too lazy" (Medbay Central (97,106,2))		
07:46:52	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "sorry clown" (Morgue (96,79,2))		
07:46:57	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "on a better day id have helped" (Morgue (96,79,2))		
07:47:13	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "i PDA'd him asking to do a dissection" (Morgue (96,79,2))		
07:47:15	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "he'd rather die" (Morgue (96,79,2))		
07:47:24	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "alright" (Morgue (96,79,2))		
07:47:39	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "someones gotg a fucking 357" (Medbay Lobby (100,111,2))		
07:49:17	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "whos the nerd with the 357" (Pharmacy (101,101,2))
07:49:29	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) inserted the large beaker (Nitrous Oxide, 30) into the unsecured chemical grenade (Pharmacy (102,105,2))		
07:49:30	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) inserted the large beaker (Nitrous Oxide, 40) into the unsecured chemical grenade (Pharmacy (102,105,2))		
07:49:31	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) inserted the large beaker (Nitrous Oxide, 30) into the unsecured chemical grenade (Pharmacy (102,105,2))
>log in
>ignore job
>hear someone playing russian roulette
>immediately make bombs

great player
help
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689412

blackdav123 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:41 pm
o7
remember the fallen
free bindy

also wheres paris

or kate lasagna

or nar nar :(
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #689417

Lynching command for refusing to set up the SM is based. Engineering did have one player at round start, and another latejoined, so the lynching may sadly have not been justified... but neither was the permaban, which was grossly excessive and failed to consider extenuating circumstances.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689419

ekaterina wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:56 pm failed to consider extenuating circumstances.
i'm pretty sure they considered yobis mental illness?
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #689426

yobihustle
that is all
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #689428

The end of an era
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
ariever
Byond Username: Ariever

Post by ariever » #689429

Capsandi wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:08 pm yobihustle
that is all
We did it
lock the thread
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689431

ariever wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:18 pm
Capsandi wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:08 pm yobihustle
that is all
We did it
lock the thread
haha, no
ariever
Byond Username: Ariever

Post by ariever » #689433

Not until we get bongo......,,..
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689436

>Timber's Final Thoughts™
>immediately locks and disposals appeal

most based headmin (not rude at all)
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #689438

We should all be so lucky to rest here.
Image Image
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #689442

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:42 pm Then they came for me
we can only hope
Timberpoes wrote: Listen up, 'runner, 'cause I'm about to drop a digital payload on this appeal, delivering the final verdict with a side of closure:

Back in the distant memory banks of 2017, from June to September, your data stream got flooded with a torrent of notes while you took a break. Those logs exposed your rotten core, your reckless greytiding on multiple occasions, and the contamination of OOC within the sacred confines of IC.

Then, from October 2021 to January 2022, you resurfaced, leaving a trail of notes like a data plague. An OOC meltdown, toxic behavior on repeat, and a knack for stirring up trouble, all blended with the audacity to employ /me to spew your discontent about the admin matrix.

Fast-forward to the summer of 2022, and the bans started raining down like neon showers. Your knack for escalating situations, the crossing of boundaries between the tangible and the ethereal, became your signature move. It culminated in the infamous Mothblocks incident, etched into the digital lore.

A year went by, but old habits die hard. You returned, once again accumulating notes like digital debris. Since May 11th, you've managed to earn a ban for wanton destruction, an OOC ban for stubbornly mingling IC and OOC realms, and a note for spreading your vile behavior within the game, as if hiding the armory without any in-game justification.

And now, we come to this latest incident, yet another serving of your cyber-filth.

The admin corps has grown weary of your antics, and truth be told, I'm damn tired of your futile appeals and endless complaints.

You've sucked up enough bandwidth, monopolizing the attention of our server staff with your incessant disruptions.

That, my friend, is why you're facing the ultimate sentence—a permaban.

After reviewing the code logs, your appeal, and your wretched history, I stand unopposed to this permanent exile. You're nothing more than a CTRL+C, CTRL+V manifestation of degeneracy, repeating the same damn patterns over the past six years.

I stand with Kieth's words. We all carry our digital demons, but it's high time we pulled the plug on your digital existence.
Last edited by oranges on Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #689443

Pfft.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #689445

oranges wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:34 pm
Timberpoes wrote: Listen up, 'runner, 'cause I'm about to drop a digital payload on this appeal, delivering the final verdict with a side of closure:

Back in the distant memory banks of 2017, from June to September, your data stream got flooded with a torrent of notes while you took a break. Those logs exposed your rotten core, your reckless greytiding on multiple occasions, and the contamination of OOC within the sacred confines of IC.

Then, from October 2021 to January 2022, you resurfaced, leaving a trail of notes like a data plague. An OOC meltdown, toxic behavior on repeat, and a knack for stirring up trouble, all blended with the audacity to employ /me to spew your discontent about the admin matrix.

Fast-forward to the summer of 2022, and the bans started raining down like neon showers. Your knack for escalating situations, the crossing of boundaries between the tangible and the ethereal, became your signature move. It culminated in the infamous Mothblocks incident, etched into the digital lore.

A year went by, but old habits die hard. You returned, once again accumulating notes like digital debris. Since May 11th, you've managed to earn a ban for wanton destruction, an OOC ban for stubbornly mingling IC and OOC realms, and a note for spreading your vile behavior within the game, as if hiding the armory without any in-game justification.

And now, we come to this latest incident, yet another serving of your cyber-filth.

The admin corps has grown weary of your antics, and truth be told, I'm damn tired of your futile appeals and endless complaints.

You've sucked up enough bandwidth, monopolizing the attention of our server staff with your incessant disruptions.

That, my friend, is why you're facing the ultimate sentence—a permaban.

After reviewing the code logs, your appeal, and your wretched history, I stand unopposed to this permanent exile. You're nothing more than a CTRL+C, CTRL+V manifestation of degeneracy, repeating the same damn patterns over the past six years.

I stand with Kieth's words. We all carry our digital demons, but it's high time we pulled the plug on your digital existence.
Timberpoes wrote: Me say you bad. Many bad things you do in past. Notes say you behave badly, make trouble. Break from game, come back, still behave badly. More notes for bad behavior, OOC in IC, talk bad about admins. More bans for bad behavior, talk wrong in wrong place. One year later, more notes, bans for bombing, more bad talk. Now, more bad behavior.

Admins tired of you. Me tired too. You waste too much time with bad actions.

That why you permabanned now.

Me read all, see your history. No problem with permabanned. You always do same bad things over many years.

Me agree with Kieth. We all have problems, but enough is enough.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689451

i dont want these posts around
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #689459

kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #689461

Seems like I've been rewarded for fighting a titan.
► Show Spoiler
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689467

The admins are concerned for their image.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #689470

They may be in general, Yobi... but they aren't cause of you. Point is, it can be hard to see the forest from the trees sometime. I know I've said this in more detail before, but you need to take a break from /tg/station and other online games. Go out and build your life. I'm sorry that things haven't been a breeze for you, but now is the time to try and be more constructive and get out there and find a more soothing state of mind. I think everyone here wishes you good luck on that journey.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689471

Pepper wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:45 pm >log in
>ignore job
>hear someone playing russian roulette
>immediately make bombs

great player
I didn't ignore my job that's baseless. I revived a guy from death later that round.
I didn't hear anything, just saw a bunch of 357 casings on the floor and a blood trail.
The bombs(most of the time)do not make hull breaches, they are designed to stick on and crit people on their square. And I carry around rods and floor tiles just in case.
Last edited by yobihodazine2 on Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689472

Honestly baw I think you're sententious and I'd rather you butt out.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #689473

Normally you'd be right, but there's a reason everyone here is saying it, not just me. I was just trying to be more kind about it than some others.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689474

You don't decide when I'm right, I do. Next!!!
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689476

Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:41 pm lol tinder dates

Just cuz you have problems getting laid doesn't mean you gotta take it out on me. I used to respect your opinion until you took every single opportunity to act like you know me.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689478

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:28 am
Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:41 pm lol tinder dates

Just cuz you have problems getting laid doesn't mean you gotta take it out on me. I used to respect your opinion until you took every single opportunity to act like you know me.
i do know you

youre a bozo

go away