Player doesn't play overtime to outplay ban.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Player doesn't play overtime to outplay ban.

Post by vect0r » #689649

Wait fuck I posted this before I came up with a witty title :/

viewtopic.php?p=689643#p689643

This caught my eye because:
A: clearly chat-gpt
B: Being asked to play double your living hours as non-antag seems excessive, maybe something like 50.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Re: Player doesn't play overtime to outplay ban.

Post by Kendrickorium » #689664

vect0r wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:33 pm Wait fuck I posted this before I came up with a witty title :/

B: Being asked to play double your living hours as non-antag seems excessive, maybe something like 50.
"I Hope This Peanut Finds You Well"

that took me 5 seconds.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #689665

bigSteve63 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:11 pm eweqeqeqeweqw
wonder how he went from literate rambling ai to stonesmashing caveman
respect (let him do his thing)
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #689666

it would have made sense if he had more hours (maybe theres an unspoken alt or something), but having to play the game for over the amount of hours you have currently in the game is very rough and implies all of those 77 hours were antag rolling.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689667

vect0r wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:33 pm Wait fuck I posted this before I came up with a witty title :/

its a fine amount of hours to play

vekters not punishing him, he's trying to get him to realize playing as a nonantag can be fun too, if not more so

also anyone that uses such a blatant ai script to do their appeals isn't just laughable, its likely fucking downright insulting to the admins that have to put up with it.
after calling him out on chatgpt i would have just locked the thread thrown it away
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689668

Cobby wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:36 pm it would have made sense if he had more hours (maybe theres an unspoken alt or something), but having to play the game for over the amount of hours you have currently in the game is very rough and implies all of those 77 hours were antag rolling.
it also implies he's just here to make other spacemen horizontal, so he's kind of lucky he gets to play at all
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #689670

this shit is ABSOLUTELY chatgpt
Spoiler:

Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #689672

here's what chatGPT wrote me, spot the differences
ChatGPT wrote: Please write me a ban appeal for a community known as "/tg/station 13." I was banned by an admin six-odd months ago for "antag rolling," whereby I do not contribute to the game (which is meant to be very social) by regularly leaving when the game does not assign me a role that exempts me from most of the rules. The appeal should be directed at Vekter, a senior admin from the community. The reason I was banned was "Once again found connected to multiple servers at once after being asked not to repeat this behavior. You can find out what map the server is on without actually joining; you're just antag rolling at this point."

---

[Your Name]
[Your In-game Username]
[Your Discord/Forum Username]
[Date]

Vekter
Senior Admin
/tg/station 13 Community
[Community Website/Discord]

Subject: Ban Appeal for "Antag Rolling" - Request for Reconsideration

Dear Vekter,

I hope this appeal finds you well. I am writing to request a reconsideration of the ban imposed on me approximately six months ago for the offense of "antag rolling." I deeply regret my past actions and would like to apologize for any inconvenience or disruption I may have caused to the /tg/station 13 community.

First and foremost, I want to express my sincere remorse for my behavior. I understand now that my actions of regularly leaving the game when I was not assigned a role exempt from most rules were not only disruptive but also went against the social nature of the game. I failed to contribute positively to the community and the gameplay experience of others, and for that, I am truly sorry.

Since my ban, I have taken some time for self-reflection and have come to realize the negative impact of my actions. I now understand the importance of being an active participant in the game and fostering a welcoming environment for everyone involved. I genuinely regret the choices I made and assure you that such behavior will not be repeated in the future.

Additionally, I would like to address the specific reason for my ban related to connecting to multiple servers simultaneously. I now comprehend the negative implications of this action and how it can be perceived as antag rolling. I assure you that I have learned my lesson and will adhere to the guidelines and server rules more diligently in the future. I understand that it is possible to find out the map the server is currently on without joining, and I will refrain from any similar behavior.

I have always cherished the /tg/station 13 community and the opportunity to interact with fellow players. Being banned has made me realize the value of this community and the impact that my actions had on it. I am committed to becoming a better player and contributing positively to the social atmosphere of the game.

I kindly request you to reconsider my ban and give me another chance to be a part of the /tg/station 13 community. I assure you that I have learned from my mistakes and will make every effort to become a responsible and respectful member of the community. If granted the opportunity, I promise to follow the rules, engage with others in a positive manner, and contribute to the overall enjoyment of the game.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I genuinely apologize once again for any harm caused by my past actions and I look forward to the possibility of being welcomed back into the /tg/station 13 community.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]
Spoiler:

Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #689679

I always think its funny when peoples chat bot assisted writing amounts to being worth less than a piece of paper.
Hugs
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #689684

It's not even really an AI; that implies it knows something or is intelligent. It's just an algorithm that "learns" by absorbing data it's fed. Calling it an AI is dangerous because it makes people tell it to act like it's rogue, so it acts like it's rogue and people freak out and Alan Turing spins in his gay little grave.
vect0r wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:33 pm B: Being asked to play double your living hours as non-antag seems excessive, maybe something like 50.
It's not really that hard. This also is far from his first ban for antag rolling, so I don't see an issue with expecting him to actually bother playing the game without being an antag.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #689686

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:40 pm it also implies he's just here to make other spacemen horizontal, so he's kind of lucky he gets to play at all
well he isnt playing at all so instead of nabbing a perma and then say coming back with a lower antag ban after time has passed (if that) and he can say he came back with a new mindset, he has basically an indefinite sentence (ironically more than what perma usually implies here [not being catty here]) that expects him to OVER DOUBLE his playtime while also actively acknowledging he is losing out on an aspect he enjoys, sometimes even kicking him out of his character to ensure he does not get to enjoy that aspect in any capacity (would hours observing be counted if he was kicked out of his body?).

I definitely hate antag rollers but I think the time asked (again could be a piece im missing) is seriously too steep and didnt take their current hours into consideration. The ban's existence is perfectly justified.
Last edited by Cobby on Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #689689

Vekter wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:01 am It's not even really an AI; that implies it knows something or is intelligent. It's just an algorithm that "learns" by absorbing data it's fed. Calling it an AI is dangerous because it makes people tell it to act like it's rogue, so it acts like it's rogue and people freak out and Alan Turing spins in his gay little grave.
vect0r wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:33 pm B: Being asked to play double your living hours as non-antag seems excessive, maybe something like 50.
It's not really that hard. This also is far from his first ban for antag rolling, so I don't see an issue with expecting him to actually bother playing the game without being an antag.
language is more and more appearing to be at the heart of knowledge and reasoning, and these models are becoming increasingly good at extracting that

check out https://github.com/Significant-Gravitas/Auto-GPT -- i'd call it pretty intelligent. the only thing really holding us back at this point is real-time learning, which is being resolved right now with derivatives on the forward-forward algorithm. i give it less than a decade before we're all fucked

regardless of all of the above, punt this guy into the sun

man is failing in class and turned in plagiarized homework
Spoiler:

dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689692

Scriptis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:10 am
Vekter wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:01 am It's not even really an AI; that implies it knows something or is intelligent. It's just an algorithm that "learns" by absorbing data it's fed. Calling it an AI is dangerous because it makes people tell it to act like it's rogue, so it acts like it's rogue and people freak out and Alan Turing spins in his gay little grave.
language is more and more appearing to be at the heart of knowledge and reasoning, and these models are becoming increasingly good at extracting that

check out https://github.com/Significant-Gravitas/Auto-GPT -- i'd call it pretty intelligent. the only thing really holding us back at this point is real-time learning, which is being resolved right now with derivatives on the forward-forward algorithm. i give it less than a decade before we're all fucked

regardless of all of the above, punt this guy into the sun

man is failing in class and turned in plagiarized homework
When the AI can walk around and has hands, that's when we're truly fucked.
Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #689694

dirk_mcblade wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:26 am When the AI can walk around and has hands, that's when we're truly fucked.
we've had that sorted with neural networks for more than half a decade

we're truly fucked when AI becomes widely and cheaply available enough to automate most of the service industry, which will likely happen within the next 48 months

edit: microsoft is in the process of releasing an open-source 13B-parameter model that competes with chatGPT

at 13B params I can run that on a PS4
Spoiler:

dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689698

Scriptis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:30 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:26 am When the AI can walk around and has hands, that's when we're truly fucked.
we've had that sorted with neural networks for more than half a decade

we're truly fucked when AI becomes widely and cheaply available enough to automate most of the service industry, which will likely happen within the next 48 months

edit: microsoft is in the process of releasing an open-source 13B-parameter model that competes with chatGPT

at 13B params I can run that on a PS4
Do you think the government is going to start handing out licenses to AIs? How are you going to sue a computer for malpractice? There's going to be a degree of safety in fields that gatekeep such as attorneys. I could foresee such fields as basically reviewing and then signing off on the work of bots, which would reduce the number of jobs required.
Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #689700

dirk_mcblade wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:00 am Do you think the government is going to start handing out licenses to AIs? How are you going to sue a computer for malpractice? There's going to be a degree of safety in fields that gatekeep such as attorneys. I could foresee such fields as basically reviewing and then signing off on the work of bots, which would reduce the number of jobs required.
yes

have you met many lawyers?

because most of them are still dumb as hell
Spoiler:

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #689709

Classic skill issue to admin solution. Next.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #689711

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:39 pm

its a fine amount of hours to play

vekters not punishing him, he's trying to get him to realize playing as a nonantag can be fun too, if not more so

also anyone that uses such a blatant ai script to do their appeals isn't just laughable, its likely fucking downright insulting to the admins that have to put up with it.
after calling him out on chatgpt i would have just locked the thread thrown it away
why don't admins just reply to chatgpt generated posts with chatgpt generated replies? would even the playing field and there's no policy against it...
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #689727

It’s allowed so you can very easily out ppl who aren’t putting effort into showing they have improved ;)
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #689730

Just wait they will replace us with chat gpt admins here.
yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689731

That is a favorable outcome. No one actually likes moderating conflicts instead of playing, feed it some rules and let the machine do it. I bet I could call that thing an asshole all day and it'd still spit straight facts.
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #689735

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:40 pm
Cobby wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:36 pm it would have made sense if he had more hours (maybe theres an unspoken alt or something), but having to play the game for over the amount of hours you have currently in the game is very rough and implies all of those 77 hours were antag rolling.
it also implies he's just here to make other spacemen horizontal, so he's kind of lucky he gets to play at all
are you not
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689746

Scriptis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:34 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:00 am Do you think the government is going to start handing out licenses to AIs? How are you going to sue a computer for malpractice? There's going to be a degree of safety in fields that gatekeep such as attorneys. I could foresee such fields as basically reviewing and then signing off on the work of bots, which would reduce the number of jobs required.
yes

have you met many lawyers?

because most of them are still dumb as hell
Correct. But do you envision a world where the profession allows the government to assign computers licenses when the profession's purpose is to gatekeep people out to keep the cost of their services high?
That'd be like Ford factory worker unions voting to be replaced by robots.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #689755

the issue of them being a weenie who uses a chatbot to say sorry aside, "You can't have antag until you've played another 100 hours of tgstation without it" is a pretty hilarious punishment to give to someone with a total of 70 hours played.
That's like, nearly a quarter of vekters total tracked playtime in the actual game.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #689756

Its funny. I mean, think about it. 100 hours?
massa

Post by massa » #689757

100 hours was fucking absurd
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689763

massa wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:56 am
Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:40 pm
are you not
no?
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689764

imagine siding this hard with shitters that are lucky to not be permad in the first place and use chatai to fill out their fucking ban appeals

>100 hours
>1 hour a day
>literally three months

holy shit.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689768

"Ai generator? What are you talking about??"

this fucker is underage to boot
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #689773

kendrick please stop doubleposting its a nasty habit to pick up
massa

Post by massa » #689780

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:50 pm imagine siding this hard with shitters that are lucky to not be permad in the first place and use chatai to fill out their fucking ban appeals

>100 hours
>1 hour a day
>literally three months

holy shit.
I respect your opinion, but I don’t agree with you. People who use chatai are not shitters, they are just curious and eager to learn. Chatai is a great tool to help them express themselves better. Maybe you should give it a chance, or are you too busy being judgmental? 😊
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #689783

AI users should be pointed and laughed at.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #689784

Fren256 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:01 pm AI users should be pointed and laughed at.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #689794

massa wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:31 pm I respect your opinion, but I don’t agree with you. People who use chatai are not shitters, they are just curious and eager to learn. Chatai is a great tool to help them express themselves better. Maybe you should give it a chance, or are you too busy being judgmental? 😊
ChatGPT is an excellent research partner for exploring fields you're unfamiliar with, 100%. In my experience, it has the knowledge of somebody with 10 to 30 years for any given field, especially with esoteric domain knowledge:
Spoiler:

this is from ~2 months ago while I was working on optimizing a CUDA kernel
that said, you can't learn a language by just using google translate to do your homework for you. using GPT-4 like this is an affront to anybody who actually puts in effort. it's offensive. it's plagiarism.

tl;dr it's a research partner not a homework machine

and the code it generates is usually shit if it's domain-specific
Spoiler:

Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #689795

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:22 am the issue of them being a weenie who uses a chatbot to say sorry aside, "You can't have antag until you've played another 100 hours of tgstation without it" is a pretty hilarious punishment to give to someone with a total of 70 hours played.
That's like, nearly a quarter of vekters total tracked playtime in the actual game.
please remember this person was already permanently antag banned by me and, immediately after having that ban lifted on appeal, started antag rolling again within two weeks

edit: also factor in the fact he's banned from every other major server already
Spoiler:

NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #689797

Gets antag banned for antag rolling, appeals it successfully

Two months later gets banned for antag rolling, immediately after unsuccessfully appeals it and quits

Comes back a month later, plays like 15 rounds, unsuccessfully appeals their ban and quits

Comes back a few months later, plays like 15 rounds, quits

Comes back a couple months later, appeals their ban without having even played a single round since they last quit two months ago

He has literally played a grand total of 34 rounds in the half a year since he has been banned.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #689799

Fren256 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:01 pm AI users should be pointed and laughed at.
AI door
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #689808

This is why I made this code bounty viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33928
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #689815

IP grabber
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689837

skill issue
yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689847

kinnebian wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:47 pm kendrick please stop doubleposting its a nasty habit to pick up
mir-85-psychic-transfer.jpg
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #689963

Scriptis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:03 pm
Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:22 am the issue of them being a weenie who uses a chatbot to say sorry aside, "You can't have antag until you've played another 100 hours of tgstation without it" is a pretty hilarious punishment to give to someone with a total of 70 hours played.
please remember this person was already permanently antag banned by me and, immediately after having that ban lifted on appeal, started antag rolling again within two weeks

This just makes it funnier tbh. Because, you just KNOW, when he eventually gets his 100 hours played and gets unbanned, he's going to do it again.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #689982

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:32 pm
Scriptis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:03 pm

This just makes it funnier tbh. Because, you just KNOW, when he eventually gets his 100 hours played and gets unbanned, he's going to do it again.
Yeah honestly the reason I set the bar as high as I did was that he had already been unbanned once for antag rolling. Had this been his first offense I wouldn't have made it 100 hours. He has to prove that he intends to interact with the game in a context outside of "me Grug, me kill because me can" before he gets that privilege back.

It's not like I banned him from everything but Assistant for 100 hours played. He can still interact with about 80% of the game as it is. He just can't be a bad guy.

Also, here's a secret: If he had even gotten anywhere close to that amount of hours, I would have considered lifting it. He wasn't even a quarter of the way there.

E: Also also I could have just told him to pound sand and wait a year before appealing again. This way he at least has a way to get back to playing antag before then.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you