local headmin loses his marbles?!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

local headmin loses his marbles?!

Post by TypicalRig » #689898

Bottom post of the previous page:

kieth4 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:46 pm Now that I've had some internal experience with them my view has changed. As such, consider this my updated review! The comment I posted here when they first got admin no longer rings true.

Nameless seems to be- with no other way to explain it- thin-skinned, when things don't go their way they really don't like it and get upset. This is fine, but it's also frustrating when trying to discuss solutions to potential issues and nameless is there decrying how the high standards of tg are about to fall.

I don't think they're a bad person by any means, I just think them to be incredibly emotionally immature which makes it difficult to be on the other side of an argument to them as they will say some pretty outlandish things and act incredibly melodramatic.
if this isn't the most childish reaction lol
yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

Re: local headmin loses his marbles?!

Post by yobihodazine2 » #690355

You're missing the point. He purposefully hid his ID and refused to tell anyone where it is or help at all. The situation is so messy and you are so adamant that you know exactly what happened that you think you can ignore the reason why I did it.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #690356

dirk_mcblade wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:01 am
yobihodazine2 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:58 am I'm sorry but if anything you mentioning anyone doxing me is a threat, and I am perfectly in the right to defend myself against anyone who wants to invade my personal life.
You posted your own photo, who is doxing you? Haha. That doesn't even make sense. Don't post your own photo. Don't challenge internet people to fights. Stop arguing with the admins, and don't kill players unless you roll antag. That's a pretty good roadmap to playing again on tg in a year and not getting banned again.
You mentioned it. I'm not threatening you and I didn't threaten you. You sure sound like a wuss though. If you wouldn't fight someone for doxxing you then you must just never fight.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #690357

I'm not interested in appealing the ban. It's so wrong I would never lower myself by asking to be allowed back in. That time has passed. Instead I will take what I can from people like you, to further my own sense of internal righteousness.
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #690358

yobihodazine2 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:02 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:01 am
yobihodazine2 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:58 am I'm sorry but if anything you mentioning anyone doxing me is a threat, and I am perfectly in the right to defend myself against anyone who wants to invade my personal life.
You posted your own photo, who is doxing you? Haha. That doesn't even make sense. Don't post your own photo. Don't challenge internet people to fights. Stop arguing with the admins, and don't kill players unless you roll antag. That's a pretty good roadmap to playing again on tg in a year and not getting banned again.
You mentioned it. I'm not threatening you and I didn't threaten you. You sure sound like a wuss though.
Yeah it's a normal reaction to be a little creeped out when someone looks and acts like they might be turning women into skinsuits in their basement. Not sure I'd classify it as being a wuss but rather having better things to do, but I guess if you want to call it that 99% of people out there are wusses by not wanting to actively search for your dungeon.
There might be another word for that. Normal, maybe? Just a thought.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #690359

I'm just saying if anyone wants to dox me I would fight them. I don't think that is wierd at all. I was obviously inviting criticism and derogatory comments when I posted that picture. I wanted to show that I am a real person(considering people like to lie on the forums like theyre still in-game, because their suspension of disbelief is weak), and that I was enjoying myself at the time.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #690360

You should at least present yourself better before doing that, if you must.
And I don't understand how you interpreted that as someone saying they want to dox you but rather wondering whether you doing that counted as you doxing yourself (because doxing is against the rules). Usually information like your face is something you don't want to put out there proactively on the internet. You're giving away your own personal information in a community that doesn't need it or even normalize it, why are you doing that? Nobody gives a shit beyond cracking some quips about it, and in particular no one here is angry much at all towards you, I just think it's generally not good security hygiene and hopefully you don't do that in other communities. I think you just could be doing better, that's all.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #690361

You're right about that.

Whatever man they need me more on Fulp anyway. I'm going to miss putting antags down with sticky chem nades :( can't have bombs for no reason there.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #690362

I'm just saying it was a little weird. Vaguely threatening probably wasn't the right phrasing, but it's a weird combination to post something about yourself and then sort of act like you want to fight someone over it. Why don't you just not do the first then you don't have to worry about the latter?
Anyway what I'm saying previously about the ban situation is what you can do preserve options for yourself later. You don't have to appeal the ban if you don't want to but there's a benefit to not taking that option off the table at least.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #690363

Because I am very jaded and I was inviting conflict because I have a need to wash my mind and find things to be passionate about.You're right I misunderstood you when you said "self doxxing" and took it to mean that you were implying that someone could or should find information about me using it.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #690364

Alright I get that your response makes more sense given that.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #690373

Archie700 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:59 am It clearly does not feel like it, since many times you just give up and say "you win admins, I give" which just gives me the impression that you say that because you don't want to bother arguing.

To put it clearly, you were permanently banned because you decided to execute an acting RD for not setting up power with no evidence that he was an antagonist AFTER he was subdued (overescalation and rule 1), left his body behind, and killed someone who helped you subdue the RD because he didn't agree with execution (overescalation) and you're still denying any responsibility that it's your fault this entire incident happened and blaming Armodias, who banned you, and Timber, who wasn't even the only one that validated your ban.
I'm not blaming armodias for anything. He makes a good point. He's a very good dog. I just disagree in my very core because
1. If I had power and everything wasn't pitch fucking black I might have revived them. I threatened him for the ID, told him exactly why and he still refused to spill the beans
2. I think it's bullshit the only guy with access to engi at the time is getting protections after purposefully hiding the ID and not helping when asked.
3. The other guy was hanging out with a traitor who kidnapped the RD and nearly killed me if he wasn't aiming for my arm.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #690374

TheRex9001 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:08 am
Timonk wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:04 am
TheRex9001 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:54 pm lol, lmao even.
Gonna leave an audit in your admin feedback thread in the coming days. You better hope to be on your best behavior.
Are you gonna Ask to speak to my manager….
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #690377

Timonk wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:57 am
Gonna leave an audit in your admin feedback thread in the coming days. You better hope to be on your best behavior.
And thus ends any hopes of promotion, trialmin hell upon me.
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #690380

metagrudging you forever
► Show Spoiler
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #690385

Striders13 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:29 am
metagrudging you forever
-rep
respect (let him do his thing)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #690403

yobihodazine2 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:23 am In fact, many of you, when met with my angry, shallow insults, have come back with cold, thoughtful ones. That, apparently, was not enough. I must pay for proving you're not all rainbows and sunshine. I must pay for daring to be different. I must pay for my attempts to expose and/or galvanize people.

And no mention of the good I have done for everyone. Just "look how many notes he's got lul", was just playing Fulp and the guy said I was so fast at med I should be cmo. Go figure.
What Is a Narcissist?
Narcissists suffer from narcissistic personality disorder and it is defined in the fifth edition of the DSM (DMS-5). Narcissists are characterized by a pervasive pattern of grandiosity (either in fantasy or in behavior), a constant need for admiration and a lack of empathy. Narcissism must be present by early adulthood and present itself in various context. Five of the following nine criteria must be met for a diagnosis of narcissistic personality disorder:

A grandiose sense of self-importance
A preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
A belief that he or she is special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions
A need for excessive admiration
A sense of entitlement
Interpersonally exploitive behavior
A lack of empathy
Envy of others or a belief that others are envious of him or her
A demonstration of arrogant and haughty behaviors or attitudes

how much longer til he cant post in players club anymore?
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #690434

You're not wrong to say that. And you've helped me confirm my suspicions about some people that have been in my life. Thank you.
Screenshot_20230616_150241_Chrome.jpg
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #690440

>searched for the victims of narcissistic abuse become narcissistic

imagine being so narcissistic you think you became a narcissist because of other people being narcissistic

lunatic
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #690443

this guy is fucking crazy
TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #690445

local ex-player loses his marbles?!
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #690448

TypicalRig wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:53 pm local ex-player loses his marbles?!
rig get a profile picture
TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #690450

Kendrickorium wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:03 pm
TypicalRig wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:53 pm local ex-player loses his marbles?!
rig get a profile picture
done
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #690451

I just think it's funny, man. If I'm the strict definition of a bozo, you aughta be ignoring me. Anyway you all enjoy your emotional immunization, courtesy of yours truly.
mstachife
Byond Username: Mstachife

Post by mstachife » #690452

yobihodazine2 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:25 pm I just think it's funny, man. If I'm the strict definition of a bozo, you aughta be ignoring me. Anyway you all enjoy your emotional immunization, courtesy of yours truly.
sir this is a wendys.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #690453

yobihodazine2 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:25 pm I just think it's funny, man. If I'm the strict definition of a bozo, you aughta be ignoring me. Anyway you all enjoy your emotional immunization, courtesy of yours truly.
sir, this is a wendys.
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #690456

yobihodazine2 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:22 am You're right about that.

Whatever man they need me more on Fulp anyway. I'm going to miss putting antags down with sticky chem nades :( can't have bombs for no reason there.
Giving you three months before you get banned from Fulp as well, or at least before you earn a bad reputation lol.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #690457

Kendrickorium wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:31 pm
sir, this is a wendys.
change your profile pic i had it first
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #690463

Fren256 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:55 pm

Giving you three months before you get banned from Fulp as well, or at least before you earn a bad reputation lol.
What is your problem with me though, for real, because everyone is focusing on notes and bans and not my in game behavior when I'm not starting shit. You think I never do anything good for anybody, asshole?!
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #690465

The Importance of Upholding Truth amidst Dominating Narratives

In the labyrinth of the contemporary information age, intellectual adversaries with an array of persuasive tools stand ready to influence, manipulate, and often monopolize the narrative. In this era of immense information clutter, the importance of standing your rightful ground, espousing the truth, and challenging dominant narratives cannot be overstated.

Understanding the power dynamics in intellectual dialogues is a prerequisite. These dynamics often privilege those with access to resources, influence, and pre-established platforms, thus allowing them to control and steer the discourse. Their narratives, imbued with authority, can overshadow, marginalize, or dismiss dissenting voices. While this unequal playfield can be daunting, it is essential not to buckle under pressure. It is crucial to recognize that no matter how isolated or outnumbered, the courage to represent an alternative perspective holds significant potential to influence the collective mindset.

The history of human thought provides numerous examples of intellectuals, scientists, and philosophers who dared to challenge the consensus, paving the way for transformative shifts in understanding. From Galileo's astronomical revelations to Martin Luther King Jr.'s civil rights activism, their staunch refusal to surrender to dominant narratives underscores the power and importance of standing one's ground. It is through such dissent and disagreement that societies evolve, breaking free from the shackles of ignorance, dogma, and prejudice.

The ability to question, critically analyze, and rebut prevailing viewpoints is the cornerstone of intellectual freedom. It fosters a dynamic, robust public discourse that is not shackled by intellectual monopoly. In addition, challenging dominant narratives strengthens the principle of free speech, ensuring that the marketplace of ideas does not become a one-sided monologue but remains a thriving forum for dialogue and debate.

Standing one's rightful ground also reinforces the pillars of democracy. It upholds the democratic ideals of diversity and pluralism, reminding us that a healthy democracy thrives not on unanimity but on the fruitful clash of diverse ideas. Thus, countering powerful intellectual adversaries is not just about individual conviction; it is a crucial civic responsibility.

Moreover, embracing dissenting voices inspires resilience and innovation. When we refuse to be swept away by the current, we challenge ourselves and others to question, rethink, and potentially reframe our understanding of the world. This intellectual rigor stimulates innovation, as groundbreaking ideas often arise from questioning and challenging the status quo.

However, it is essential to remember that standing your ground doesn't mean being obstinate or dismissing opposing viewpoints outright. It should be rooted in thoughtful inquiry, solid evidence, and respectful dialogue. The goal should not be to defeat the other side, but to seek the truth, expand understanding, and contribute to a more informed and balanced discourse.

In conclusion, the importance of standing your ground against powerful intellectual adversaries lies at the heart of intellectual diversity, democratic principles, and societal advancement. It encourages a more inclusive, robust, and critical dialogue that can counter the power dynamics often at play in public discourse. Therefore, in the face of powerful adversaries attempting to control the narrative, standing one's rightful ground is not just an act of personal conviction—it is a fundamental contribution to the evolution of collective knowledge and understanding.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #690466

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:13 am The Importance of Upholding Truth amidst Dominating Narratives

In the labyrinth of the contemporary information age, intellectual adversaries with an array of persuasive tools stand ready to influence, manipulate, and often monopolize the narrative. In this era of immense information clutter, the importance of standing your rightful ground, espousing the truth, and challenging dominant narratives cannot be overstated.

Understanding the power dynamics in intellectual dialogues is a prerequisite. These dynamics often privilege those with access to resources, influence, and pre-established platforms, thus allowing them to control and steer the discourse. Their narratives, imbued with authority, can overshadow, marginalize, or dismiss dissenting voices. While this unequal playfield can be daunting, it is essential not to buckle under pressure. It is crucial to recognize that no matter how isolated or outnumbered, the courage to represent an alternative perspective holds significant potential to influence the collective mindset.

The history of human thought provides numerous examples of intellectuals, scientists, and philosophers who dared to challenge the consensus, paving the way for transformative shifts in understanding. From Galileo's astronomical revelations to Martin Luther King Jr.'s civil rights activism, their staunch refusal to surrender to dominant narratives underscores the power and importance of standing one's ground. It is through such dissent and disagreement that societies evolve, breaking free from the shackles of ignorance, dogma, and prejudice.

The ability to question, critically analyze, and rebut prevailing viewpoints is the cornerstone of intellectual freedom. It fosters a dynamic, robust public discourse that is not shackled by intellectual monopoly. In addition, challenging dominant narratives strengthens the principle of free speech, ensuring that the marketplace of ideas does not become a one-sided monologue but remains a thriving forum for dialogue and debate.

Standing one's rightful ground also reinforces the pillars of democracy. It upholds the democratic ideals of diversity and pluralism, reminding us that a healthy democracy thrives not on unanimity but on the fruitful clash of diverse ideas. Thus, countering powerful intellectual adversaries is not just about individual conviction; it is a crucial civic responsibility.

Moreover, embracing dissenting voices inspires resilience and innovation. When we refuse to be swept away by the current, we challenge ourselves and others to question, rethink, and potentially reframe our understanding of the world. This intellectual rigor stimulates innovation, as groundbreaking ideas often arise from questioning and challenging the status quo.

However, it is essential to remember that standing your ground doesn't mean being obstinate or dismissing opposing viewpoints outright. It should be rooted in thoughtful inquiry, solid evidence, and respectful dialogue. The goal should not be to defeat the other side, but to seek the truth, expand understanding, and contribute to a more informed and balanced discourse.

In conclusion, the importance of standing your ground against powerful intellectual adversaries lies at the heart of intellectual diversity, democratic principles, and societal advancement. It encourages a more inclusive, robust, and critical dialogue that can counter the power dynamics often at play in public discourse. Therefore, in the face of powerful adversaries attempting to control the narrative, standing one's rightful ground is not just an act of personal conviction—it is a fundamental contribution to the evolution of collective knowledge and understanding.
sir please I just work here
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #690468

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:05 am
Fren256 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:55 pm

What is your problem with me though, for real, because everyone is focusing on notes and bans and not my in game behavior when I'm not starting shit. You think I never do anything good for anybody, asshole?!
What? I thought you loved the attention!
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #690469

its almost time for starsector
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #690470

If admins get into clashes that become personal at all, even in the public light....

A silly competition is overdue, have them 1v1 on howling abyss in league or checkers or something or maybe grab a team of other players within the community to help represent their ideas on summoner`s rift or in a toolbox match.

We live in a digital age, there are a near infinite number of battle fields for individuals to battle over clout, a never ending and repeating grudge match for all to watch.

The declaration of war "1v1 me bro" is a warcry that everyone understands for good reason.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
mstachife
Byond Username: Mstachife

Post by mstachife » #690471

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:13 am The Importance of Upholding Truth amidst Dominating Narratives

do you want some fries with that sir?
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #690474

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:13 am pasted a whole page of a book to prove a point or whatever i’m not reading that
you have a server shelf life of 3 months
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #690475

saprasam wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:14 am
yobihodazine2 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:13 am pasted a whole page of a book to prove a point or whatever i’m not reading that
you have a server shelf life of 3 months
i'm assuming someone from here will warn them if hes not banned there already
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #690480

Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:15 am

sir please I just work here
What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss?
maxresdefault (1).jpg
NamelessFairy
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: NamelessFairy

Post by NamelessFairy » #690495

Guess I should give my 2 cents suitably after the thread has been entirely derailed since I'm the victim(?) of this peanut. Its not really that big of a deal. Sure the feedback is dodgy given the timing and my/other admins statements regarding Kieth's behavior in discussions, but if its dodgy doesn't that depreciate the value of the drama surrounding it? There's roughly enough context in the feedback thread itself for future readers to get a gist of the wider context, so this'll just end up being a forgotten like any other "dodgy" feedback admins get, its not some massive drama explosion that people are making it out to be.
NecromancerAnne wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:10 am Iunno what the big deal is, kieth seems to be being pretty upfront and on the level with their feedback. It reads pretty constructively, and highlights the issues they have based on Nameless' conduct from their perspective. This doesn't seem confrontational except where people want to infer confrontation and drama-stirring.
I think the big deal is this feedback was given very soon (1 hour) after I made a comment about how poorly I felt this term was performing, that seems to be why several people have gotten up in arms about it, at least in TypicalRig's case (Correct me if I'm wrong though). I still personally think the deal is too big, the callout post and my rent free comment seemed like enough, I don't know why it ended up with a peanut thread.
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #690498

yobihodazine2 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:03 pm You're not wrong to say that. And you've helped me confirm my suspicions about some people that have been in my life. Thank you.
Screenshot_20230616_150241_Chrome.jpg
That's not what echoism is at all.
zxaber
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Zxaber

Post by zxaber » #690521

MooCow12 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:33 am If admins get into clashes that become personal at all, even in the public light....

A silly competition is overdue, have them 1v1 on howling abyss in league or checkers or something or maybe grab a team of other players within the community to help represent their ideas on summoner`s rift or in a toolbox match.

We live in a digital age, there are a near infinite number of battle fields for individuals to battle over clout, a never ending and repeating grudge match for all to watch.

The declaration of war "1v1 me bro" is a warcry that everyone understands for good reason.
The 1v1 clause was the best part of Goof's headmin platform.
Douglas Bickerson / Adaptive Manipulator / Digital Clockwork
OrdoM/(Viktor Bergmannsen) (ghost) "Also Douglas, you're becoming the Lexia Black of Robotics"
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #690523

Yobi's actual round was 208009, by the way

Note, this is before bobbah fixed the problem with logs

Code: Select all

08:02:42	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "SET UP THE FUCKIN ENGINE" (Command Hallway (112,127,2))		
08:02:42	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:02:43	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) "April is a traitor" (Command Hallway (124,127,2))		
08:02:43	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Baylee White) Baylee White name changed from to ashen skeleton (Lavaland Wastes (212,62,3))		
08:02:45	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Port Maintenance (68,121,2))		
08:02:45	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(voidy) "AUUUUUU" FORCED by AI Controller (Research Division (147,95,2))		
08:02:46	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) "Figured as much" (Central Primary Hallway (126,128,2))		
08:02:47	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:02:47	ABNORMAL	Random Event triggering: Electrical Storm (/datum/round_event/electrical_storm).		
08:02:48	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Mining Station Public South Maintenance (127,11,3))		
08:02:48	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "Im not a enginner" (Bridge (113,129,2))		
08:02:50	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Kentucky) "BWAAAAARK BWAK BWAK BWAK!" FORCED by AI Controller (Garden (141,151,2))		
08:02:50	ABNORMAL	Iansdoor/(Vents-Hot-Air) Hot Air) (DEAD) "look at all those medical crates" (Derelict Outpost Docked Ship (41,106,10))		
08:02:51	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:02:51	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) points at April Endsley (Command Hallway (115,126,2))		
08:02:51	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) points at April Endsley (Command Hallway (115,126,2))		
08:02:51	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(monkey (746)) roars! (Virology (62,83,2))		
08:02:51	ABNORMAL	BagpipeJogger/(Atlas RO) coughs! (Departure Lounge (106,65,2))		
08:02:52	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Jonesy) stops resting. (Derelict Sulaco (177,212,10))		
08:02:52	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(grey baby slime (330)) jiggles! (Xenobiology Lab (171,91,2))		
08:02:52	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Mining Station Public South Maintenance (127,11,3))		
08:02:52	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "THE NGIVE ME THE SPARE" (Command Hallway (113,127,2))		
08:02:53	ABNORMAL	BagpipeJogger/(Atlas RO) "me want food" (Departure Lounge (106,65,2))		
08:02:53	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Command Hallway (118,127,2))		
08:02:54	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(�Medibot) "Willy Welty, you appear to be injured!" (Medbay Central (90,102,2))		
08:02:55	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:02:56	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Command Hallway (115,127,2))		
08:02:56	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Featherbottom) flaps her wings viciously. (Garden (147,155,2))		
08:02:56	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Labor Camp Maintenance (76,19,3))		
08:02:57	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(voidy) chases its tail! (Research Division (147,95,2))		
08:02:57	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "where is it" (Bridge (113,129,2))		
08:02:58	ABNORMAL	BagpipeJogger/(Atlas RO) coughs! (Departure Lounge (106,69,2))		
08:02:58	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Command Hallway (115,127,2))		
08:02:58	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Poly) bawks! (Chief Engineer's Office (153,141,2))		
08:02:59	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:02:59	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) "DONT OPEN THE DOOR" (Command Hallway (115,127,2))		
08:03:00	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Featherbottom) pecks at the ground. (Garden (147,155,2))		
08:03:01	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) "SHES GOT A BOMB" (Command Hallway (115,127,2))		
08:03:01	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Grant Ward) Grant Ward name changed from to ashen skeleton (Lavaland Wastes (221,62,3))		
08:03:01	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "YOU HAVE IT" (Command Hallway (113,127,2))		
08:03:02	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(monkey (688)) roars! (Genetics Lab (110,80,2))		
08:03:03	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Mining Station Public South Maintenance (127,11,3))		
08:03:03	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:03:03	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(monkey (746)) roars! (Virology (62,83,2))		
08:03:04	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Command Hallway (113,126,2))		
08:03:04	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Port Maintenance (69,122,2))		
08:03:05	Logout	Nuclearnyx/(Evelyn Null)		
08:03:05	ABNORMAL	Nuclearnyx[DC]/(Evelyn Null) Nuclearnyx[DC]/(Evelyn Null) is no longer owning mob Evelyn Null(/mob/living/carbon/human) (Chapel Office (87,67,2))		
08:03:05	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "NO ID ONT" (Command Hallway (114,127,2))		
08:03:05	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) sighs. (Command Hallway (112,127,2))		
08:03:05	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Warehouse (81,154,2))		
08:03:06	ABNORMAL	BagpipeJogger/(Atlas RO) coughs! (Departure Lounge (106,74,2))		
08:03:06	ABNORMAL	AZHaste/(Ponzo The Clown) gasps! (Medbay Storage (83,93,2))		
08:03:06	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Command Hallway (115,126,2))		
08:03:06	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(�emergency medibot) "I knew it, I should've been a plastic surgeon." (Emergency Shuttle (218,87,1))		
08:03:07	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:03:09	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(pug) chases her tail! (Brig Control (106,163,2))		
08:03:09	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) "SHE BLEW ME UP" (Command Hallway (113,127,2))		
08:03:10	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Command Hallway (114,127,2))		
08:03:10	ABNORMAL	Iansdoor/(Vents-Hot-Air) Hot Air) (DEAD) "packed full of sali, and oxandrone you wanted" (Derelict Outpost Cargo Storage (45,93,10))		
08:03:11	ABNORMAL	"status", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:03:11	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:03:12	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Sergeant Araneus (177)) chitters. (Head of Security's Office (128,178,2))		
08:03:12	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Port Maintenance (72,122,2))		
08:03:14	ABNORMAL	BagpipeJogger/(Atlas RO) coughs! (Aft Primary Hallway (106,76,2))		
08:03:14	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(grey baby slime (330)) bounces in place. (Xenobiology Lab (171,92,2))		
08:03:14	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "uhhhhhh" (Bridge (113,129,2))		
08:03:15	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:03:15	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) "HELP" (Command Hallway (114,127,2))		
08:03:15	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Geraldine Hill) Geraldine Hill name changed from to ashen skeleton (Lavaland Wastes (222,63,3))		
08:03:18	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Labor Camp Maintenance (76,20,3))		
08:03:18	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Port Maintenance (72,122,2))		
08:03:19	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Port Maintenance (68,121,2))		
08:03:19	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:03:20	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Runtime) bats the toy mouse around with its paw! (Chief Medical Officer's Office (94,100,2))		
08:03:20	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "Nopw" (Command Hallway (114,127,2))		
08:03:20	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Ian) dances around. (Head of Personnel's Office (92,132,2))		
08:03:20	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) "Funny." (Command Hallway (111,127,2))		
08:03:21	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "im not opening the door" (Bridge (113,129,2))		
08:03:22	ABNORMAL	BagpipeJogger/(Atlas RO) coughs! (Aft Primary Hallway (106,83,2))		
08:03:23	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:03:24	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Command Hallway (114,126,2))		
08:03:24	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(giant ant) "ChtChtCht" FORCED by AI Controller (Abandoned Ship (205,160,4))		
08:03:24	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Port Maintenance (70,122,2))		
08:03:24	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Renault) "Awoo" FORCED by automated speech (Bridge (114,130,2))		
08:03:24	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "You will eit-URGH!" (Command Hallway (114,127,2))		
08:03:24	ABNORMAL	Iansdoor/(Vents-Hot-Air) Hot Air) (DEAD) "and this awful place" (Interdyne Research Base (203,65,6))		
08:03:24	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "er" (Command Hallway (114,127,2))		
08:03:25	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Warehouse (81,154,2))		
08:03:25	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Ian) dances around. (Head of Personnel's Office (92,132,2))		
08:03:26	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) "Bobobo" (Command Hallway (112,127,2))		
08:03:27	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:03:28	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(slime corgi puppy) splops! (Research Division (145,94,2))		
08:03:29	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Port Maintenance (68,121,2))		
08:03:29	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(pug) chases her tail! (Brig Control (106,163,2))		
08:03:29	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "Yo" (Command Hallway (113,127,2))		
08:03:30	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Command Hallway (115,126,2))		
08:03:30	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) "You really should reconsider this" (Command Hallway (112,127,2))		
08:03:30	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(monkey (621)) screeches! (Genetics Lab (110,79,2))		
08:03:31	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(slime corgi puppy) dances around. (Research Division (145,94,2))		
08:03:31	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:03:33	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (ASRC Dorms (102,97,6))		
08:03:34	ABNORMAL	BagpipeJogger/(Atlas RO) coughs! (Aft Primary Hallway (106,97,2))		
08:03:35	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:03:36	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Port Maintenance (72,121,2))		
08:03:38	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(monkey (744)) roars! (Virology (63,81,2))		
08:03:38	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Sergeant Araneus (177)) chitters. (Head of Security's Office (128,178,2))		
08:03:39	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:03:39	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "You will either set up the engine or die" (Command Hallway (113,127,2))		
08:03:40	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Port Maintenance (69,121,2))		
08:03:43	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Port Maintenance (69,121,2))		
08:03:43	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:03:44	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Poly) "Before I add the rest" FORCED by automated speech (Chief Engineer's Office (153,141,2))		
08:03:46	ABNORMAL	BagpipeJogger/(Atlas RO) coughs! (Medbay Lobby (99,108,2))		
08:03:46	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(�Medibot) "Willy Welty, you appear to be injured!" (Medbay Treatment Center (82,97,2))		
08:03:46	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "I dont know how" (Bridge (113,132,2))		
08:03:47	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:03:48	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Runtime) mews. (Chief Medical Officer's Office (93,98,2))		
08:03:48	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Marcia Fisher) Marcia Fisher name changed from to ashen skeleton (Lavaland Wastes (221,63,3))		
08:03:48	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Port Maintenance (67,120,2))		
08:03:48	ABNORMAL	BagpipeJogger/(Atlas RO) "ENGINE" (Medbay Lobby (99,108,2))		
08:03:48	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(pug) dances around. (Brig Control (106,163,2))		
08:03:50	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Warehouse (81,154,2))		
08:03:51	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:03:51	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Kane Grittin) *no key*/(Kane Grittin) is no longer owning mob Kane Grittin(/mob/dead/observer) (Space (97,77,6))		
08:03:51	ABNORMAL	Mob Login: Kanegarcia/(Power Miner) was assigned to a /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/guardian/support		
08:03:51	ADMIN	Kanegarcia/(Power Miner) has been enslaved to JACOB WILDONE/(Jacob Wildone).		
08:03:51	ABNORMAL	Kanegarcia/(Power Miner) Client Kanegarcia/(Power Miner) has taken ownership of mob Power Miner(/mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/guardian/support) (Lavaland Wastes (45,133,3))		
08:03:51	ABNORMAL	Kanegarcia/(Power Miner) has been enslaved to JACOB WILDONE/(Jacob Wildone). (Lavaland Wastes (45,133,3))		
08:03:51	ADMIN	Kanegarcia/(Power Miner) has been enslaved to JACOB WILDONE/(Jacob Wildone).		
08:03:51	ABNORMAL	JACOB WILDONE/(Jacob Wildone) has summoned Kanegarcia/(Power Miner), a Support holoparasite. (Lavaland Wastes (45,133,3))		
08:03:51	ABNORMAL	Kanegarcia/(Power Miner) was summoned as a Support holoparasite. (Lavaland Wastes (45,133,3))		
08:03:51	ABNORMAL	Kanegarcia/(Power Miner) has been enslaved to JACOB WILDONE/(Jacob Wildone). (Lavaland Wastes (45,133,3))		
08:03:51	ABNORMAL	BagpipeJogger/(Atlas RO) "BRAINS" (Medbay Central (97,107,2))		
08:03:52	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(monkey (730)) roars! (Virology (64,81,2))		
08:03:52	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Wags-His-Tail) stamps around some. (Custodial Closet (148,109,2))		
08:03:52	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) "Oof" (Command Hallway (112,127,2))		
08:03:53	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Port Maintenance (67,120,2))		
08:03:54	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "Give me the captain's ID" (Command Hallway (113,127,2))		
08:03:54	ABNORMAL	Iansdoor/(Vents-Hot-Air) Hot Air) (DEAD) "how many times do I have to say never to do that" (Space (97,77,6))		
08:03:54	ABNORMAL	Mimepride/(Curtis Wing) (DEAD) "yeah" (Bridge (113,129,2))		
08:03:54	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(monkey (746)) roars! (Virology (62,83,2))		
08:03:55	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:03:55	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Warehouse (79,153,2))		
08:03:55	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "you fuck" (Command Hallway (113,127,2))		
08:03:56	ABNORMAL	BagpipeJogger/(Atlas RO) coughs! (Medbay Central (94,104,2))		
08:03:56	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(grey baby slime (675)) bounces in place. (Xenobiology Lab (183,83,2))		
08:03:57	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Pun Pun III) bows. (Bar (132,125,2))		
08:03:57	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Port Maintenance (69,121,2))		
08:03:58	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Jonesy) sits down. (Derelict Sulaco (177,212,10))		
08:03:58	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Poly) "AI HELP PLEASE OPEN THE CORONER"S" FORCED by automated speech (Chief Engineer's Office (153,141,2))		
08:03:58	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Port Maintenance (73,120,2))		
08:03:59	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:03:59	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "HELL NO" (Bridge (113,132,2))		
08:03:59	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(slime corgi puppy) dances around. (Research Division (145,94,2))		
08:04:00	ABNORMAL	AZHaste/(Ponzo The Clown) "any alive medical staff?" (Medbay Central (89,99,2))		
08:04:00	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "I'l give itb ack whern im done" (Command Hallway (113,127,2))		
08:04:00	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(voidy) dances around. (Research Division (147,94,2))		
08:04:00	ABNORMAL	Mimepride/(Curtis Wing) (DEAD) "theres multiple ruins with meds in space" (Bridge (113,129,2))		
08:04:01	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) "Dog" (Command Hallway (112,127,2))		
08:04:02	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(bluespace baby slime (843)) lights up for a bit, then stops. (Hilbert Research Facility (154,183,7))		
08:04:02	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(grey baby slime (699)) sways around dizzily. (Xenobiology Lab (169,81,2))		
08:04:03	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:04:03	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) has become addicted to nicotine. (Central Primary Hallway (118,114,2))		
08:04:03	ABNORMAL	BagpipeJogger/(Atlas RO) "BRAINS" (Medbay Central (96,105,2))		
08:04:04	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(grey baby slime (675)) vibrates! (Xenobiology Lab (184,83,2))		
08:04:04	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Port Maintenance (73,120,2))		
08:04:04	ABNORMAL	AZHaste/(Ponzo The Clown) "hello" (Medbay Central (92,105,2))		
08:04:05	ABNORMAL	Kanegarcia/(Power Miner) "sup man" (Lavaland Wastes (45,130,3))		
08:04:05	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (ASRC Dorms (101,96,6))		
08:04:05	ABNORMAL	Overuseddart/(Silent But...) (DEAD) "This meddoc is really angry for some reason" (Bridge (110,130,2))		
08:04:05	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "Aight" (Command Hallway (113,127,2))		
08:04:05	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Port Maintenance (67,119,2))		
08:04:06	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Kentucky) croons. (Garden (141,152,2))		
08:04:07	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:04:07	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) "If April wants to kill you, you're gonna die." (Command Hallway (112,127,2))		
08:04:07	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Warehouse (81,154,2))		
08:04:08	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Port Maintenance (73,120,2))		
08:04:09	ABNORMAL	Overuseddart/(Silent But...) (DEAD) "dont get it" (Bridge (110,130,2))		
08:04:09	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(cockroach) chitters. (Unexplored Location (194,57,8))		
08:04:10	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(�emergency medibot) "I knew it, I should've been a plastic surgeon." (Emergency Shuttle (218,87,1))		
08:04:10	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(Poly) "AI HELP PLEASE OPEN THE CORONER"S" FORCED by automated speech (Chief Engineer's Office (153,141,2))		
08:04:11	ABNORMAL	"status&format=json", from:-censored(ip)-, master:, key:		
08:04:12	ABNORMAL	BagpipeJogger/(Atlas RO) coughs! (Medbay Central (92,105,2))		
08:04:12	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "well you are willingly preventing us from getting power" (Command Hallway (113,127,2))

Code: Select all

08:06:39	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "he has the spare" (Research and Development (121,108,2))		
08:06:40	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(penguin) "noot noot" FORCED by automated speech (Research Division (146,95,2))		
08:06:43	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "i dont" (Research and Development (121,109,2))		
08:06:45	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "search me" (Research and Development (121,106,2))		
08:06:48	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(bluespace baby slime (755)) vibrates! (Hilbert Research Facility (154,186,7))		
08:06:53	ABNORMAL	Overuseddart/(Silent But...) (DEAD) "however small!" (Research and Development (122,104,2))		
08:06:53	ABNORMAL	TTBU/(Roman McDonohugh) "Who the fuck aeven are you?" (Research and Development (122,106,2))		
08:06:54	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Research and Development (120,109,2))		
08:06:55	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(slime corgi puppy) dances around. (Research Division (145,92,2))		
08:06:56	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(�Medibot) "All patched up!" (Research and Development (121,107,2))		
08:06:59	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "RD" (Research and Development (121,106,2))		
08:07:00	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Research and Development (123,106,2))		
08:07:00	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(penguin) "noo!" FORCED by automated speech (Research Division (146,96,2))		
08:07:01	ABNORMAL	Overuseddart/(Silent But...) (DEAD) "why is dude so agrsesive" (Research Division (118,107,2))		
08:07:06	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) "RD kidnapped in R&D lab" (Research and Development (123,106,2))		
08:07:06	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Research and Development (123,106,2))		
08:07:07	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "where did you put it" (Research and Development (120,107,2))		
08:07:08	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Research and Development (124,106,2))		
08:07:09	ABNORMAL	TTBU/(Roman McDonohugh) "the fucks a rd?" (Research and Development (121,105,2))		
08:07:10	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(�Medibot) "Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, you appear to be injured!" (Research and Development (123,106,2))		
08:07:11	ABNORMAL	Overuseddart/(Silent But...) (DEAD) "its like 18 pop" (Research Division (118,106,2))		
08:07:12	ABNORMAL	TTBU/(Roman McDonohugh) stares at camera (Research and Development (121,105,2))		
08:07:12	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Research and Development (123,105,2))		
08:07:15	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "Where is the spare" (Research and Development (120,107,2))		
08:07:16	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "research director" (Research and Development (122,105,2))		
08:07:16	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(�Medibot) "All patched up!" (Research and Development (123,106,2))		
08:07:18	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Research and Development (122,106,2))		
08:07:21	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "RD tell me now" (Research and Development (120,107,2))		
08:07:21	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) "Neat" (Research and Development (119,109,2))		
08:07:22	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) coughs! (Research and Development (119,109,2))		
08:07:22	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Research and Development (121,107,2))		
08:07:23	ABNORMAL	TTBU/(Roman McDonohugh) shrug (Research and Development (121,105,2))		
08:07:24	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "Where is tthe spare" (Research and Development (120,107,2))		
08:07:25	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "I DONT HAVE IT" (Research and Development (122,105,2))		
08:07:28	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "I just saw you with it" (Research and Development (120,107,2))		
08:07:29	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "Where is it" (Research and Development (120,107,2))		
08:07:31	ABNORMAL	Mimepride/(Curtis Wing) (DEAD) "crux has no chance" (Research and Development (122,105,2))		
08:07:32	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "NO YOU DIDNT" (Research and Development (122,105,2))		
08:07:35	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) "RD..." (Research and Development (124,105,2))		
08:07:36	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Research and Development (123,106,2))		
08:07:36	ABNORMAL	Overuseddart/(Silent But...) (DEAD) "oh" (Research and Development (122,105,2))		
08:07:37	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) "C'mon, man" (Research and Development (124,105,2))		
08:07:37	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "I fucking did" (Research and Development (120,107,2))		
08:07:38	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Research and Development (124,106,2))		
08:07:38	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) coughs! (Research and Development (124,105,2))		
08:07:39	ABNORMAL	Overuseddart/(Silent But...) (DEAD) "the reason I came back" (Research and Development (122,105,2))		
08:07:41	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "I DONT HAVE IT" (Research and Development (122,105,2))		
08:07:42	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) "I even heard you say you were gonna put it back in the safe" (Research and Development (124,105,2))		
08:07:48	ABNORMAL	Yobihodazine/(April Endsley) "alright im done with these games" (Research and Development (120,106,2))		
08:07:48	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) coughs! (Research and Development (124,105,2))		
08:07:49	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "well its not" (Research and Development (122,105,2))		
08:07:52	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) "We just want to power the fucking station" (Research and Development (124,105,2))		
08:07:52	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(�Medibot) "Hey, Crux TF! Hold on, I'm coming." (Research and Development (123,106,2))		
08:07:56	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) "My god dude" (Research and Development (124,105,2))		
08:07:57	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(voidy) chases its tail! (Research Division (147,95,2))		
08:07:58	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Research and Development (121,105,2))		
08:08:00	ABNORMAL	TTBU/(Roman McDonohugh) "bad" (Research and Development (123,106,2))		
08:08:00	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Research and Development (121,104,2))		
08:08:02	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "Ow" (Research and Development (122,106,2))		
08:08:02	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) coughs! (Research and Development (126,105,2))		
08:08:04	ABNORMAL	TTBU/(Roman McDonohugh) "no violcen" (Research and Development (123,106,2))		
08:08:04	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Research and Development (122,105,2))		
08:08:07	ABNORMAL	Overuseddart/(Silent But...) (DEAD) "whats da cheese?" (Research and Development (120,101,2))		
08:08:12	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) "GET HER" (Research and Development (120,106,2))		
08:08:14	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Research and Development (120,105,2))		
08:08:14	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) coughs! (Research and Development (121,105,2))		
08:08:14	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(�Medibot) "Feel better soon!" (Research and Development (121,105,2))		
08:08:18	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "Idiots" (Research and Development (122,106,2))		
08:08:18	ABNORMAL	Overuseddart/(Silent But...) (DEAD) "huh" (Research and Development (120,104,2))		
08:08:19	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) "Please no." (Research and Development (125,106,2))		
08:08:20	ABNORMAL	*no key*/(slime corgi puppy) chases his tail! (Research Division (144,91,2))		
08:08:25	ABNORMAL	Overuseddart/(Silent But...) (DEAD) "really" (Research and Development (120,105,2))		
08:08:26	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Research and Development (120,105,2))		
08:08:27	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "obivously a traitor" (Research and Development (122,106,2))		
08:08:28	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) points at April Endsley (Research and Development (120,106,2))		
08:08:28	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Research and Development (120,106,2))		
08:08:31	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) "Yeah" (Research and Development (124,105,2))		
08:08:32	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) "SHES GOT A BOMB" (Research and Development (120,106,2))		
08:08:32	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Research and Development (120,106,2))		
08:08:34	ABNORMAL	Amiable/(Crux TF) "SHES A TRATIOR" (Research and Development (122,106,2))		
08:08:36	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) sighs. (Research and Development (124,105,2))		
08:08:38	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) "Crux" (Research and Development (124,105,2))		
08:08:38	ABNORMAL	TTBU/(Roman McDonohugh) "True" (Research and Development (121,107,2))		
08:08:38	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) coughs! (Research and Development (120,105,2))		
08:08:39	ABNORMAL	Higashikata Josuke/(Rubert Glontch) "We know" (Research and Development (124,105,2))		
08:08:40	ABNORMAL	Mimepride/(Curtis Wing) (DEAD) "I WANT POWER SO I CAN POWER GAME" (Research and Development (122,106,2))		
08:08:41	ABNORMAL	ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo Bo-Bobo) "SHE BLEW MY LIMBS OFF" (Research and Development (120,105,2))
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #690525

god why cant this headmin term be better(agree with me)? I wish the last headmins would return so we could go back to ignoring policy discussion for 5 months
also what does this have to do with yobihustle? Is he really just going into every thread and accusing everyone of seething at him so that the thread is derailed into laughing at him which is indistinguishable from seething over the forum medium? rinse & repeat until his playtime expires? Pretty based ngl.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #690544

i'm excited to see wht his last post in players club is
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #690554

what have we become
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!
TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #690564

NamelessFairy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:23 am but if its dodgy doesn't that depreciate the value of the drama surrounding it?
if something is on fire does that that diminish the hotness of the heat surrounding it? maybe I'm reading this cross-eyed but I have ZERO idea what you meant by this..
NamelessFairy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:23 am so this'll just end up being a forgotten like any other "dodgy" feedback admins get, its not some massive drama explosion that people are making it out to be.
true. absolutely true. but let us enjoy the drama in the moment
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #690565

lol
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #690566

TypicalRig wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:16 am
NamelessFairy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:23 am but if its dodgy doesn't that depreciate the value of the drama surrounding it?
if something is on fire does that that diminish the hotness of the heat surrounding it? maybe I'm reading this cross-eyed but I have ZERO idea what you meant by this..
NamelessFairy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:23 am so this'll just end up being a forgotten like any other "dodgy" feedback admins get, its not some massive drama explosion that people are making it out to be.
true. absolutely true. but let us enjoy the drama in the moment
hey you need a better pfp

i dont want people getting used to me using apostrophes
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #690590

InfiniteGalaxies wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:31 pm what have we become
Have i truly become a monster