local man can dish it out, cannot take it

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

local man can dish it out, cannot take it

Post by oranges » #690043

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?t=34248

man who talks shit gets hit, cries to dad

also it's a bad day in hell when sinfulbliss has an actually good take for once
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Re: local man can dish it out, cannot take it

Post by Kendrickorium » #690172

jesus fucking christ
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #690178

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:09 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:53 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:38 pm I can say with complete fuckin undeniable certainty that you have made far more people want to kill themselves than Wine has through the hateful vitriol you fling around constantly at those unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end. Go write a complaint against yourself for being a hypocritical retard then prescribe yourself 60 lashings you unapologetic victimized manbaby
When people have told me my pee pee poo poo mad libs have hurt them, I have apologized. I considered the matter done when Wine apologized until you stirred the pot and I felt it necessary to make sure we could reach a common understanding. I hope some day you can develop the emotional maturity to realize that holding onto this much anger because I called you a rude name because of your constant vehement defense of people banned for good reasons is a waste of your mental energy. Until then I will continue putting my feet up in the coffee table of your brain as I reside there rent free and you scroll through 13 years of forum posts trying to find the secret combination of Crag Posts that will get you what you want.
No one is going to tell you whether or not you hurt them Crag. They're going to just reply with something equally as vitriolic and then feel bad in silence. Why is it okay to illicit that reaction, but Wine's joke is so off-limits you thought it right to admin complaint? Do you really not see the hypocrisy?
I'll be the vulnerable one here and say that Crag's wit has actually pulled me from the brink of killing myself. Every sunrise I see from now on I only have one super aggro man to thank.
Image Image
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #690187

Sinful really out loud today eh
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #690188

He’s unmedicated and out for blood
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #690190

Happy that this got resolved, kind of moot admin complaint and should have just been kept private in my honest opinion. Though I am always happy to see situations like this get resolved in private than over the forums.
Epoc
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epoc

Post by Epoc » #690194

I'm once again reminded why I don't post on the forums with any regularity
At least when playing on the servers, there's the conceit that this daycare for the mentally unfit has a fun game attached to it
The forums appear to be people who have been posting together for 3+ years and who all despise one another
Remind me again why people who are perma'd are allowed to post on Player's Club?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #690199

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:38 pm I can say with complete fuckin undeniable certainty that you have made far more people want to kill themselves than Wine has through the hateful vitriol you fling around constantly at those unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end. Go write a complaint against yourself for being a hypocritical retard then prescribe yourself 60 lashings you unapologetic victimized manbaby
When people have told me my pee pee poo poo mad libs have hurt them, I have apologized. I considered the matter done when Wine apologized until you stirred the pot and I felt it necessary to make sure we could reach a common understanding. I hope some day you can develop the emotional maturity to realize that holding onto this much anger because I called you a rude name because of your constant vehement defense of people banned for good reasons is a waste of your mental energy. Until then I will continue putting my feet up in the coffee table of your brain as I reside there rent free and you scroll through 13 years of forum posts trying to find the secret combination of Crag Posts that will get you what you want.
No one is going to tell you whether or not you hurt them Crag. They're going to just reply with something equally as vitriolic and then feel bad in silence. Why is it okay to illicit that reaction, but Wine's joke is so off-limits you thought it right to admin complaint? Do you really not see the hypocrisy?
People have messaged me on discord saying something i said was over the line and i apologized. If your only interaction with me is me calling you a sillyhead in peanut threads because you always behave like a sillyhead in them you are not getting the full aggro crag experience. You can keep railing on about hypocrisy all you want in that i pointed to a ruling applied to me and asked that it be applied to all in a thread labeled "man who dishes it out cant take it" created by a guy who is most famous for gitbanning people for "negative behavior and toxicity" when they ask why he and his greenname compatriots are shitposting and harassing people until they quit in their PRs and then screaming that the players input is invalid because all they do is scare away potential contributors, sinfulbliss. It is not the "epic own" you think it is. You are looking like a super cool enlightened guy right now and everyone is impressed that you're telling someone that they're actually a bad guy for saying "hey maybe we should be less shitty towards each other". You totally aren't acting like an "unapologetic victimized manbaby" and performing some weird, vindictive backlash.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #690202

war
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #690210

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:28 pm
People have messaged me on discord saying something i said was over the line and i apologized. If your only interaction with me is me calling you a sillyhead in peanut threads because you always behave like a sillyhead in them you are not getting the full aggro crag experience. You can keep railing on about hypocrisy all you want in that i pointed to a ruling applied to me and asked that it be applied to all in a thread labeled "man who dishes it out cant take it" created by a guy who is most famous for gitbanning people for "negative behavior and toxicity" when they ask why he and his greenname compatriots are shitposting and harassing people until they quit in their PRs and then screaming that the players input is invalid because all they do is scare away potential contributors, sinfulbliss. It is not the "epic own" you think it is. You are looking like a super cool enlightened guy right now and everyone is impressed that you're telling someone that they're actually a bad guy for saying "hey maybe we should be less shitty towards each other". You totally aren't acting like an "unapologetic victimized manbaby" and performing some weird, vindictive backlash.
ngl i didnt read this
 ! Message from: Timberpoes
User was warned for this post. Contentless posts like this which add precisely nothing to the conversation breach Global Forum Rule 1.

1. No spam. (Contentless posts, repeated posts, off topic posts)
IE: when you post: think: "what will this post bring to the conversation".
Spoiler:
Epoc
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epoc

Post by Epoc » #690213

Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #690216

idk man I'd be pretty mad if I got clapped for something and an admin did the same thing(or even something in the same ballpark) but everyone just laughed it off.
Image Image
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #690218

IMG_3691.jpeg
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #690221

:roll:
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #690224

most entertaining player club thread in weeks

WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #690242

it's always fun when someone trips over their own hypocrisy
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #690246

oranges wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:22 pm it's always fun when someone trips over their own hypocrisy
This post, along with the title, are the most Freudian subconscious things I've ever seen
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #690263

Bawhoppennn wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:46 pm
oranges wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:22 pm it's always fun when someone trips over their own hypocrisy
This post, along with the title, are the most Freudian subconscious things I've ever seen
The schadenfruede is stronger when its most relatable.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #690265

Bawhoppennn wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:46 pm
oranges never make complaint about your posts
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #690280

toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #690285

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:37 pm Now that thread closed and issue resolved i think i am allowed to post in peanut thread so here goes

To the people who criticized my actions i sincerely hope for the sake of the people around you and those that you care about that you never have to deal someone you care about having suicidal ideation or worse yet, dying by suicide. I hope that you can self reflect on the fact that although you personally may not see it, you never truly know how your audience will take a joke about something as dire as self harm and that you will never have to confront the fact that perhaps your hasty words in a forum about a poorly coded atmospherics simulator caused someone actual physical harm. Big thanks to Wine to being open to discussing the matter further with me and being willing to reach common ground on it.
sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:38 pm I can say with complete fuckin undeniable certainty that you have made far more people want to kill themselves than Wine has through the hateful vitriol you fling around constantly at those unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end
Nobody was ever in "actual physical harm" or going to kill themselves because someone was mean to them on the tgstation forums. Hysterical crybaby raging over "HATEFUL VITRIOL" doesnt suit either of you.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #690288

toemas wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:58 pm Nobody was ever in "actual physical harm" or going to kill themselves because someone was mean to them on the tgstation forums. Hysterical crybaby raging over "HATEFUL VITRIOL" doesnt suit either of you.
I never took issue with Crag being vitriolic and hateful. I took issue with him claiming to care about hateful vitriol as the #1 arbiter of hateful vitriol
Spoiler:
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #690291

sinfulbliss wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:11 am I never took issue with Crag being vitriolic and hateful. I took issue with him claiming to care about hateful vitriol as the #1 arbiter of hateful vitriol
sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:38 pm I can say with complete fuckin undeniable certainty that you have made far more people want to kill themselves than Wine has through the hateful vitriol you fling around constantly at those unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end
The language that you're using to describe internet badmouthing is very emotionally charged and ridiculous even if you dont want to "take issue with it"
"YOU MAKE PEOPLE WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES!! YOU'RE HURTING PEOPLE WITH YOUR HATEFUL VITRIOL!!" No he isnt man
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #690292

Epoc wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:04 pm Image
WAIT, ASKING CHATGPT TO SUMMARIZE LONG-ASS POSTS WAS AN OPTION THIS WHOLE TIME?
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #690294

I think we would all be in a better place if we all kept ourselves save. :)
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #690301

Raise your hand if you've had suicidal thoughts in the past two weeks.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #690368

kitty_hand_raised.jpg
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #690369

dragomagol wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:52 am
Chatgpt also speaks foreign languages better than you and can tell you in general terms what a foreign document appears to be talking about.
Computers are getting scary.
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #690370

carshalash wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:44 pm Image
Sex requires the consent of the king. Don't you understand the origins of the acronym fuck?
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #690389

this thread rules, great job everyone.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #690394

kawoppi wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:00 am kitty_hand_raised.jpg
If it helps, I'd like to let you know that you're not alone. I've had suicidal ideations before, to the point I almost tried to kill myself out of impulse, but thankfully I stopped midway through. What you're going through and the thoughts you're having are temporary and they will go away, but you also gotta help yourself in recovering. Because even at your lowest point there will always be a tiny bit of hope, and hanging on to it will give you the strength to keep on living.

In short, please seek out help. You deserve to be happy.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #690395

dragomagol wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:52 am
Yeah it's very useful for those gigantic language degree essay appeals.

I don't read appeals anymore.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #690404

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:50 pm
ngl i didnt read this

mod=Timberpoes]User was warned for this post. Contentless posts like this which add precisely nothing to the conversation breach Global Forum Rule 1.

skill issue
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #690405

Kendrickorium wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:05 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:50 pm
ngl i didnt read this

mod=Timberpoes]User was warned for this post. Contentless posts like this which add precisely nothing to the conversation breach Global Forum Rule 1.

skill issue
my statement fixed the vibe of the thread you are fucking welcome

i’m a sacrificial pawn
Spoiler:
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #690406

[/quote]
my statement fixed the vibe of the thread you are fucking welcome

i’m a sacrificial pawn
[/quote]

bless
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #690407

i hate quotes
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #690408

Kendrickorium wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:25 pm i hate quotes
Skill issue.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #690561

Fren256 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:46 pm
kawoppi wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:00 am kitty_hand_raised.jpg
If it helps, I'd like to let you know that you're not alone. I've had suicidal ideations before, to the point I almost tried to kill myself out of impulse, but thankfully I stopped midway through. What you're going through and the thoughts you're having are temporary and they will go away, but you also gotta help yourself in recovering. Because even at your lowest point there will always be a tiny bit of hope, and hanging on to it will give you the strength to keep on living.

In short, please seek out help. You deserve to be happy.
Thank you, it's not something I should have to die over and soon I should be able to try and maybe get some things back on track again. I'll figure it out eventually, regardless of how long it takes.
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #690577

I never took issue with Timberpoes being unread and wall of text. I took issue with him claiming to care about unread walls of text as the #1 arbiter of unread walls of text.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #690818

Beatings will continue until morale improves.

Also the warning was more spurred by a mix of two things; Arm is on leave so I'm covering a bit of forum moderation for him and it's a thing MSO has explicitly MSO momented people for in the past. I did check in with MSO first before leaving the warning, too.

Since MSO moments tend to result in bans, I think you can take some solace in my generally more relaxed approach.

I'm saving people from themselves question mark?
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin