local man can dish it out, cannot take it

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

local man can dish it out, cannot take it

Post by oranges » #690043

viewtopic.php?t=34248

man who talks shit gets hit, cries to dad

also it's a bad day in hell when sinfulbliss has an actually good take for once
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Re: local man can dish it out, cannot take it

Post by kinnebian » #690049

complaint made by the same person who regularly says shit such as:
crag wrote:LISTEN TO ME YOU MARSH-DWELLING BUGMUNCHER I'M GOING TO GRAB YOU BY YOUR FUCKING TAIL AND TEAR IT OFF AND BEAT YOU WITH IT UNTIL YOU GROW A NEW ONE. I'M GOING TO TAKE A CANISTER OF FREON AND FREEZE BOTH OF YOUR COCKS SOLID AND SMASH THEM WITH A HARMBATON. I'LL STITCH BOTH FORKS OF YOUR TONGUE TOGETHER AND PUNCH YOU IN THE JAW SO HARD YOU BITE THROUGH IT! YOUR TWISTED CHICKEN LEGS ARE GOING TO BE SO FULL OF BLOODY STAINED GLASS YOU'LL BE DECLARED A FUCKING CATHEDRAL
respect (let him do his thing)
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #690050

kinnebian wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:03 am complaint made by the same person who regularly says shit such as:
crag wrote:LISTEN TO ME YOU MARSH-DWELLING BUGMUNCHER I'M GOING TO GRAB YOU BY YOUR FUCKING TAIL AND TEAR IT OFF AND BEAT YOU WITH IT UNTIL YOU GROW A NEW ONE. I'M GOING TO TAKE A CANISTER OF FREON AND FREEZE BOTH OF YOUR COCKS SOLID AND SMASH THEM WITH A HARMBATON. I'LL STITCH BOTH FORKS OF YOUR TONGUE TOGETHER AND PUNCH YOU IN THE JAW SO HARD YOU BITE THROUGH IT! YOUR TWISTED CHICKEN LEGS ARE GOING TO BE SO FULL OF BLOODY STAINED GLASS YOU'LL BE DECLARED A FUCKING CATHEDRAL
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #690052

Local man complains about this after saying a statement which somehow did not get them blacklisted.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #690053

I'm putting this here because this will definitely get peanut policy'd out but it shows how cringe SAC is
sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:55 am Was very clearly a joke and didn't even imply you should "kill yourself," it's a fuckin hypothetical where there are two clones of you.

Insanely, intensely cringe for you to complaint over this after you've consistently for the better part of 7 years used the forum to spew vitriol at other people. You can give but can't take? Get real. Change your diapers or something...
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
conrad

Post by conrad » #690055

I am deathly curious as to how Crag though this was going to work in their favour.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #690057

I thought this was a joke about the show The Good Place
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #690058

sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #690063

they edited their complaint but originally it said something like
"I nearly got blacklisted for 'making a joke' too so this is a double standard"

which showed they only made the complaint as a petty sort of coping at their initial ban from the forums,
"if I got banned for a harmless joke then why aren't the admins getting banned for them too??? ban Wine too go ahead! if we're disallowing 'jokes' now this is no exception surely?"

they removed that part now though! showed their hand too much.
Last edited by sinfulbliss on Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #690066

Didn't crag unironically want to kill somebody or something? I dunno. Seems kind of dramatic. You never know who you're going to make upset joking around as an admin I guess.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #690067

Also can't you only make complaint threads after successful appeals?
General Thrax
Byond Username: GeneralThrax

Post by General Thrax » #690069

conrad

Post by conrad » #690071

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:40 am they edited their complaint but originally it said something like

which showed they only made the complaint as a petty sort of coping at their initial ban from the forums,
"if I got banned for a harmless joke then why aren't the admins getting banned for them too??? ban Wine too go ahead! if we're disallowing 'jokes' now this is no exception surely?"

This is a reference to when Crag said that it "it would be a great idea to find a specific forum poster IRL and" you know the rest.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #690079

If Wine already admitted it was in bad taste to wish crag was dead as a joke and apologised, why is crag making a complaint
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #690085

Wow he's trying to cancel an admin. You hear that jannies? You not only have to work for free but you have to be polite to us too.
conrad

Post by conrad » #690086

dirk_mcblade wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:57 am Wow he's trying to cancel an admin. You hear that jannies? You not only have to work for free but you have to be polite to us too.
Fuck off.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #690087

dirk_mcblade wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:57 am Wow he's trying to cancel an admin. You hear that jannies? You not only have to work for free but you have to be polite to us too.
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=34210
respect (let him do his thing)
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #690090

This abuse of authority will not stand.
Crag will get to the bottom of this.
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #690092

Medicated sinful vs crag is a battle I didn't see coming
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #690096

Craig is someone that ate a month long ban for proposing IRL violence against me and telling me to kill myself.
Now he's crying about WineAllWine's post? Absolutely risible.
Last edited by ekaterina on Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #690097

any custom sticker makers
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #690098

Super Aggro Crag wrote:I understand that you may feel as though your attempt at comedy is being misconstrued but i truly feel that, as an administrator trainer, you need to be aware that such "jokes" can bw harmful.
meanwhile...
Super Aggro Crag wrote:why dont we just find out where ekaterina lives IRL and kill him
Super Aggro Crag wrote:You're at peace with yourself? So glad you've forgiven yourself. I guess that means you can keep displaying your shitty fucking behavior to the end of time because it won't weigh on your conscious because you're a fucking self-absorbed narcissistic mentally defective human being. Therapy and medication would be wasted on you so please remove yourself from the genepool and society in the quickest way possible. I suggest you find the sharpest object you can on your island and disembowel yourself as the Japanese samurai once did, so you can keep up the LARP that you're an honorable guy just being unfairly oppressed, you fucking retard ronin. Maybe get mothblocks to be your second to lop your fucking pin sized head off your sloping, formless shoulders, you fucking heap of mashed potatoes.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Cry about it pussy tits. for guys who say you love the challenge and intensity of ss13 you seem to fucking shit yourselves and demand people stop bullying you when your opponents have an opportunity to fight back.

Stupid fucking retard.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:your presence is ugly and unproductive just like your fucking impotent bent dick, you fucking stupid cocksucker. I am literally trying to help you from developing a reputation of being an Absolutely Gormless Shiteating Retard, but apparently you want to wear that fucking appellation with pride. Do you want to know what the difference is between me getting banned and the fucking dentskull necrophile you're taking a stand for? I admitted what I did was in the wrong and I apologized to people and talked to the fucking admins about it instead of fucking lying in my appeal. Milthy hasn't fucking posted since he got called out on his lie so there's three fucking options here. I know your brain has been rotted out from fecal bacteria since you have your skull lodged so fucking deeply into your colon but let me run them down for you in case you can't fucking figure them out.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Keep fucking seething and shitting yourself every time a pedophile rapist necrophile klansmen gets told to knock it off and I'm sure you'll finally gain the fucking accolades you deserve and pass the Internet Forum Appeal Bar Exam. I'd tell you to eat shit and die, but I don't want milthy to get horny again, so eat shit and live forever.
There's no way you say all that then shit your pants and cry over "haha what if your clones killed each other." What an absolute pussy. I hope the headmins slap the complaint down like the temper tantrum it is. Permanently lost whatever little respect I had for Crag, this is pathetic.
Spoiler:
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #690099

Crag guilt-tripping wine for a snippy reference that could be very dubiously constructed as a "kill yourself" when crag himself has done a lot worse is the most hypocritical shit I have ever heard.
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #690100

conrad wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:15 am
sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:40 am they edited their complaint but originally it said something like

This is a reference to when Crag said that it "it would be a great idea to find a specific forum poster IRL and" you know the rest.
Hi, hello, it's me, specific forum poster™.

I can't decide whether it's based that Craig is trying to hold the people in power to the same standard he was held or absolutely debased that he's holding others to a standard he can't follow himself. Perhaps both.

The fact that WineAllWine has admin powers in game does not mean he should not get the same right to express himself on the forums as any other player.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #690101

If the headmins fall for this shit I'm gonna be super disappointed. Even if his PM is some personal anecdote explaining why suicide hits so close to home, it doesn't matter, you have to really squint and twist Wine's post to make it into a "KYS" joke. Not sure why you'd do that unless you wanted to get offended at something.

Is it a coincidence he just got banned for suggesting (as a joke) someone be killed?
Spoiler:
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #690102

ekaterina wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:17 pm
conrad wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:15 am

Hi, hello, it's me, specific forum poster™.

I can't decide whether it's based that Craig is trying to hold the people in power to the same standard he was held or absolutely debased that he's holding others to a standard he can't follow himself. Perhaps both.

The fact that WineAllWine has admin powers in game does not mean he should not get the same right to express himself on the forums as any other player.
I actually disagree here, I think as an admin and, perhaps more importantly, an admin trainer I must be held to a higher standard than the average forumite
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #690105

WineAllWine wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:23 pm I actually disagree here, I think as an admin and, perhaps more importantly, an admin trainer I must be held to a higher standard than the average forumite
With all due respect, that's chickenshit bro. You should be allowed to make jokes like everyone else. You shouldn't have to tiptoe and triple filter everything you say for the 0.1% of people that find a way to get offended over it.
Spoiler:
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #690106

It's not enough that admins contribute free labor they must take into account our feelings.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #690107

Standards for admins are inherently higher, but those higher standards also have to reflect an element of genuine common sense.

Admins are community leaders and should represent the best parts of our community. The higher standard should always emphasise that.

Put admins on too high of a pedestal and the risk is they become elitist and unapproachable. Detatched from the everyday community member. Perhaps even start to think they're better than other people because of it.

To me, that elitism outcome can be even worse than trash tier admins. I think it's easy to overturn a culture of admins being too bad. Replacing bad admins with people that want to do better is easier than replacing so-good-they're-bad admins with people that want to do worse-yet-better.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
ariever
Byond Username: Ariever

Post by ariever » #690109

[large]
HURT FEELINGS REPORT
[/large]
[logo]
For use of this form, see FM 22-102; the proponent agency is the NT Department of Human Resources

DATA REQUIRED BY THE PRIVACY ACT OF 2058

[small]AUTHORITY: 7 NT 301, Departmental Regulations; 14 NT 20341, Minister of Information and HR.[br] PRINCIPAL PURPOSE: To assist whiners in documenting hurt feelings, and to provide leaders with a list of staff who require additional counseling, Head of Staff leadership, and extra duty....[br] ROUTINE USES: For subordinate leader development NT/SOLGOV 12-102. Leaders and whiners should use this form as necessary.[br] DISCLOSURE: Disclosure is voluntary, but repeated disclosure may result in a Report of Wall to Wall Counseling.[/small]
[large]
PART I - ADMINISTRATIVE DATA
[/large][br]
WHINER'S NAME Last, First, MI: [field][br] OCCUPATION/TITLE: [field][br] DATE OF REPORT: [field][br] [large]
PART II - INCIDENT REPORT
[/large][br]
DATE FEELINGS WERE HURT: [field][br] TIME OF HURTFULNESS: [field][br] LOCATION OF HURTFUL INCIDENT: [field][br] HEAD OF OFFICER SYMPATHETIC TO WHINER: [field][br] NAME OF REAL MAN/WOMAN WHO HURT SENSITIVE FEELINGS: [field][br] OCCUPATION/TITLE: [field]
[large]
INJURY
[/large]
WHICH EAR WERE THE WORDS OF HURTFULNESS SPOKEN INTO?: [field][br] IS THERE PERMANENT FEELING DAMAGE?: [field][br] DID YOU REQUIRE A "TISSUE" FOR TEARS?: [field][br] HAS THIS RESULTED IN TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY?: [field]
[large]
PART III - NARRATIVE
[/large]
Tell us in your own sissy words how your feelings were hurt...

[field][br]
Authentication:
PRINTED NAME OF REAL MAN/WOMAN: [field][br] SIGNATURE: [field][br] PRINTED NAME OF WHINER: [field][br] SIGNATURE: [field]
[small] Please refer to Form 1703 'Hug Request Form' for supplemental support. Upon written request, we will make every reasonable effort to provide you with a "blankey", a "binky" and/or a bottle if you so desire.[/small]
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #690110

I feel like if we're going to hold players to the standard that they can't tell other players to kill themselves, we should be held to that same standard.

I don't really think the joke Wine made constitutes that, but I can see how it could be construed as such.

It's whatever. We've yelled at Crag for telling people to kill themselves plenty of times and it'd be unfair if we didn't yell at the person who did it to him. You can pontificate all you want about "not being able to take what you dish out", but at the end of the day, wrong is wrong.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
conrad

Post by conrad » #690112

Timberpoes wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:41 pm Standards for admins are inherently higher, but those higher standards also have to reflect an element of genuine common sense.

Admins are community leaders and should represent the best parts of our community. The higher standard should always emphasise that.

Put admins on too high of a pedestal and the risk is they become elitist and unapproachable. Detatched from the everyday community member. Perhaps even start to think they're better than other people because of it.

To me, that elitism outcome can be even worse than trash tier admins. I think it's easy to overturn a culture of admins being too bad. Replacing bad admins with people that want to do better is easier than replacing so-good-they're-bad admins with people that want to do worse-yet-better.
You mean I wasn't supposed to become elitist and unapproachable? Whoops.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #690113

Vekter wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:48 pm I feel like if we're going to hold players to the standard that they can't tell other players to kill themselves, we should be held to that same standard.

I don't really think the joke Wine made constitutes that, but I can see how it could be construed as such.

It's whatever. We've yelled at Crag for telling people to kill themselves plenty of times and it'd be unfair if we didn't yell at the person who did it to him. You can pontificate all you want about "not being able to take what you dish out", but at the end of the day, wrong is wrong.
Except wrong isn’t wrong because, as you just said yourself, Wine’s joke doesn’t constitute as telling Craig to KYS.

Maybe if Wine straight up said “KYS” you’d have a point, FWIW i’d still find it cringe to report him when Crag’s done the same shit himself, but at least then all this “admins should be held to the same standards” rhetoric would apply. That’s not what he said though.
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #690114

Side note, admin should really have an age requirement of 20. None of this “18 year old” admin shit. Everyone knows all those fuckers end up poppin out 2 years later saying “haha gotcha I just turned 18 actually! Cant be retroactive banned for rule 9 tho :P

You KNOW some of these motherfuckers are 16-17. And even if they’re honest, 18 is still too young to be admin, these fetuses are going to senior prom while larping as catgirls in the INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS tower? I think the fuck not. The thought of getting bwoinked by a kid in high school sends shivers down my spine
Spoiler:
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #690116

Archie700 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:14 pm Crag guilt-tripping wine for a snippy reference that could be very dubiously constructed as a "kill yourself" when crag himself has done a lot worse is the most hypocritical shit I have ever heard.
Can you explain it? I watched The Good Place but I don't think I remember the reference.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #690117

All closed, all resolved, all happy </drama>
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #690122

Now that thread closed and issue resolved i think i am allowed to post in peanut thread so here goes

To the people who criticized my actions i sincerely hope for the sake of the people around you and those that you care about that you never have to deal someone you care about having suicidal ideation or worse yet, dying by suicide. I hope that you can self reflect on the fact that although you personally may not see it, you never truly know how your audience will take a joke about something as dire as self harm and that you will never have to confront the fact that perhaps your hasty words in a forum about a poorly coded atmospherics simulator caused someone actual physical harm. Big thanks to Wine to being open to discussing the matter further with me and being willing to reach common ground on it.
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #690126

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:37 pm Now that thread closed and issue resolved i think i am allowed to post in peanut thread so here goes

To the people who criticized my actions i sincerely hope for the sake of the people around you and those that you care about that you never have to deal someone you care about having suicidal ideation or worse yet, dying by suicide. I hope that you can self reflect on the fact that although you personally may not see it, you never truly know how your audience will take a joke about something as dire as self harm and that you will never have to confront the fact that perhaps your hasty words in a forum about a poorly coded atmospherics simulator caused someone actual physical harm. Big thanks to Wine to being open to discussing the matter further with me and being willing to reach common ground on it.
Here's the thing, not only did you not try to clear it up with him in private, what you did was basically slander him wholesale and say that his very slightly tasteless joke (which was a response to yours and most likely some jab) was in any way the same as your direct assertion that we should find someone and kill them.

Had you just PMed him in private to handle it, no one would be talking about it. Instead, you made him look like he was basically cursing you to die.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #690128

Archie700 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:56 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:37 pm Now that thread closed and issue resolved i think i am allowed to post in peanut thread so here goes

Here's the thing, not only did you not try to clear it up with him in private, what you did was basically slander him wholesale and say that his very slightly tasteless joke (which was a response to yours and most likely some jab) was in any way the same as your direct assertion that we should find someone and kill them.

Had you just PMed him in private to handle it, no one would be talking about it. Instead, you made him look like he was basically cursing you to die.
+1 to this, you lost any semblance of this being more than some weird vindictive backlash at admins for banning you from the forums when you decided to go the route of admin complaint over an innocuous joke
Spoiler:
conrad

Post by conrad » #690130

That's a good message. I appreciate you writing it. Please use this as an opportunity to turn a new leaf and do as you preached.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #690137

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:08 pm
Archie700 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:56 pm

+1 to this, you lost any semblance of this being more than some weird vindictive backlash at admins for banning you from the forums when you decided to go the route of admin complaint over an innocuous joke
I am not very concerned with your opinion on the matter.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #690140

I can say with complete fuckin undeniable certainty that you have made far more people want to kill themselves than Wine has through the hateful vitriol you fling around constantly at those unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end. Go write a complaint against yourself for being a hypocritical retard then prescribe yourself 60 lashings you unapologetic victimized manbaby
Spoiler:
conrad

Post by conrad » #690143

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:38 pm I can say with complete fuckin undeniable certainty that you have made far more people want to kill themselves than Wine has through the hateful vitriol you fling around constantly at those unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end. Go write a complaint against yourself for being a hypocritical retard then prescribe yourself 60 lashings you unapologetic victimized manbaby
That's a bit excessive.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #690146

conrad wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:44 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:38 pm I can say with complete fuckin undeniable certainty that you have made far more people want to kill themselves than Wine has through the hateful vitriol you fling around constantly at those unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end. Go write a complaint against yourself for being a hypocritical retard then prescribe yourself 60 lashings you unapologetic victimized manbaby
That's a bit excessive.
“You will know the truth, And the truth will set you free.”
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #690152

When people have told me my pee pee poo poo mad libs have hurt them, I have apologized. I considered the matter done when Wine apologized until you stirred the pot and I felt it necessary to make sure we could reach a common understanding. I hope some day you can develop the emotional maturity to realize that holding onto this much anger because I called you a rude name because of your constant vehement defense of people banned for good reasons is a waste of your mental energy. Until then I will continue putting my feet up in the coffee table of your brain as I reside there rent free and you scroll through 13 years of forum posts trying to find the secret combination of Crag Posts that will get you what you want.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #690155

dirk_mcblade wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:49 am Also can't you only make complaint threads after successful appeals?
Only if the complaint is about a ban.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #690159

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:53 pm
When people have told me my pee pee poo poo mad libs have hurt them, I have apologized. I considered the matter done when Wine apologized until you stirred the pot and I felt it necessary to make sure we could reach a common understanding. I hope some day you can develop the emotional maturity to realize that holding onto this much anger because I called you a rude name because of your constant vehement defense of people banned for good reasons is a waste of your mental energy. Until then I will continue putting my feet up in the coffee table of your brain as I reside there rent free and you scroll through 13 years of forum posts trying to find the secret combination of Crag Posts that will get you what you want.
No one is going to tell you whether or not you hurt them Crag. They're going to just reply with something equally as vitriolic and then feel bad in silence. Why is it okay to illicit that reaction, but Wine's joke is so off-limits you thought it right to admin complaint? Do you really not see the hypocrisy?
Last edited by sinfulbliss on Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
conrad

Post by conrad » #690160

With love,
A genuine cyclops.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #690165

Well I think we've got medicated and unmedicated sinfulbliss checked off at least.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #690172

jesus fucking christ