CHARLEY TAROT READINGS!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

CHARLEY TAROT READINGS!

Post by Chadley » #690670

HELLO ALL!

I am back from the Grand Canyon.

*rough estimate, idrk where I was

I'm feeling SPIRITUALLY INCLINED. I made this whole story to explain it, which will be below, but if you're not inclined to READ! I'll spoiler it for you.
► Show Spoiler
So long story short. In a Namaste attempt to cure my curse. I'm going to be doing Tarot readings. Past present and future, I have them on my desk (They are the cultist simulator deck, Wine). You can either request just the Major Arcana, or you can really throw a wrench my way and DO ALL OF THEM MAJOR AND MINOR!!!

Who is first?

Last edited by Chadley on Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler
Mey Ha Zah
Byond Username: Mey Ha Zah

Re: CHARLEY TAROT READINGS!

Post by Mey Ha Zah » #690671

Oh Tarot reading. Do a major reading for me!
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Post by Justice12354 » #690672

I'd like a major reading too please!
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690675

Mey Ha Zah wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:20 am Oh Tarot reading. Do a major reading for me!

The Empress - Past

The Empress can represent fertility, beauty, and action, and takes the role of a mother and a nurturer

Have you been embracing your feminine side?

The Hierophant, Reversed - Present

A reversed Hierophant can mean feeling restricted, constrained, or a desire to make life more malleable and take form for yourself.

Feeling a little stifled recently? Or maybe you're ready to break a glass ceiling.

Wheel of Fortune - Future

The wheel keeps turning, life can come from good to bad, and it's up to you to take the reigns. Remember that that pendulum swings and things will change.

Is life looking up or down to you in the future?
► Show Spoiler
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #690678

That's what this is you know: satanic black magic
smuRwB.gif
smuRwB.gif (1.56 MiB) Viewed 8229 times
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #690679

i used to go on skyrat and read tarot for fun, give me a reading boss
respect (let him do his thing)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #690682

Chadley wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:44 am
Mey Ha Zah wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:20 am Oh Tarot reading. Do a major reading for me!

The Empress - Past

The Empress can represent fertility, beauty, and action, and takes the role of a mother and a nurturer

Have you been embracing your feminine side?

The Hierophant, Reversed - Present

A reversed Hierophant can mean feeling restricted, constrained, or a desire to make life more malleable and take form for yourself.

Feeling a little stifled recently? Or maybe you're ready to break a glass ceiling.

Wheel of Fortune - Future

The wheel keeps turning, life can come from good to bad, and it's up to you to take the reigns. Remember that that pendulum swings and things will change.

Is life looking up or down to you in the future?
these look like cultist stimulator cards
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690683

Justice12354 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:22 am I'd like a major reading too please!

The Fool - Past

The Fool is the representation of a new journey, a blank slate, think of it like a starting point.

Do you still feel like you're on this adventure?

The Sun, Reversed - Present

In the reversed position, the Sun indicates that you might have significant difficulties finding positive aspects to certain situations.

I hope you can overcome it, oomfie. Maybe the future will give us an indication.

Death, Reversed - Future

You're not letting go of something preventing you from moving forward. Sometimes you just need to embrace change, life will move on.

Damn man, that's rough. Maybe this is what's holding you in the reversed Sun.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:04 am
Chadley wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:44 am snip
SOMEBODY. Didn't read the narrative I wrote.
► Show Spoiler
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #690684

Major and minor maybe? If i take it might as well take the whole package
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

Post by Pepper » #690685

tell my fortunate fortune teller

themajor one
Last edited by Pepper on Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
help
Rhials
Byond Username: TheDuffelbag

Post by Rhials » #690686

Are major readings free or do I have to pay for them? I would like one either way
signature
-me

I've made all of your favorite PRs. Check 'em out!
Justice12354
In-Game Admin

Post by Justice12354 » #690687

Spoiler to avoid pollution (Quoting Chadley)
Spoiler:
Chadley wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:11 am
Justice12354 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:22 am I'd like a major reading too please!

The Fool - Past

The Fool is the representation of a new journey, a blank slate, think of it like a starting point.

In the reversed position, the Sun indicates that you might have significant difficulties finding positive aspects to certain situations.

I hope you can overcome it, oomfie. Maybe the future will give us an indication.

Death, Reversed - Future

You're not letting go of something preventing you from moving forward. Sometimes you just need to embrace change, life will move on.

Oohhh, that was very interesting!

I have a friend irl who does readings and the one time I asked her for one she got everything right which was pretty impressive. As for your reading, I actually thought you were just gonna mess around, but it ended up as a pretty well-composed reading. Damn!

If you'd like me to tell you how accurate I find it to be, I'd say it's very accurate when it comes to the Present and Future, though I don't get what the Past means haha. I feel like this was destined towards my love life and I take that with offense x)
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690688

kinnebian wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:55 am i used to go on skyrat and read tarot for fun, give me a reading boss

The Hanged Man, Reversed - Past

The reversal meaning of the Hanged Man card represents a very specific period of time during which you feel as if you are sacrificing a significant amount of time while getting nothing in return.

Admining in a nut shell. Run some events.

Judgement - Present

The Judgement card appearing in a reading signifies that you are coming close to this significant point in your life where you must start to evaluate yourself.

Damn, got something special going on, or coming up soon?

The Empress - Future

The Empress can represent fertility, beauty, and action, and takes the role of a mother and a nurturer.

DAMN MAN, ARE YOU HAVING A BABY OR SOME SHIT?
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #690690

Justice12354 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:21 am Spoiler to avoid pollution (Quoting Chadley)
Spoiler:

The Fool - Past

Death, Reversed - Future

I have a friend irl who does readings and the one time I asked her for one she got everything right which was pretty impressive. As for your reading, I actually thought you were just gonna mess around, but it ended up as a pretty well-composed reading. Damn!

If you'd like me to tell you how accurate I find it to be, I'd say it's very accurate when it comes to the Present and Future, though I don't get what the Past means haha. I feel like this was destined towards my love life and I take that with offense x)
*Pushes glasses up*
Well Akshually it's made to make you think that
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Justice12354
In-Game Admin

Post by Justice12354 » #690691

Timonk wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:23 am
Justice12354 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:21 am Spoiler to avoid pollution (Quoting Chadley)
Spoiler:

The Fool - Past

Death, Reversed - Future

*Pushes glasses up*
Well Akshually it's made to make you think that
Tbh, Idrc. Even if I'm a bit skeptical about it, I like to give it some credit because that's kinda fun!
Spoiler:
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690692

Timonk wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:12 am Major and minor maybe? If i take it might as well take the whole package

Two of Pentacles - Past

The Two of Pentacles depicts the usual ups and downs that occur in one’s life.

Having a rocky past? (all the warnings?)

Four of Swords - Present

The Four of Swords is a moment of rest, the calm before the storm.

Take the moment to rejoice, brother.

The Moon - Future

The moon's light can bring you clarity and understanding and you should allow your intuition to guide you through this darkness.

Happy for you brother, maybe you'll find a way to stop getting warned on the fourms.
► Show Spoiler
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690696

Pepper wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:15 am tell my fortunate fortune teller

themajor one

The Emperor, Reversed - Past

The Emperor, for this card means authority, regulation, organization and a fatherliness. But, reversed, it is a sign of abused authoritative power.

Has someone been holding you down, boo?

Wheel of Fortune - Present

It's a good sign for the wheel to come after a more negative card!

The Empress - Future

The Empress can represent fertility, beauty, and action, and takes the role of a mother and a nurturer.

Especially with a line up line this! From a reversed emperor to an empress, maybe you'll find someone who treats you better boo. Fingers crossed!
► Show Spoiler
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #690699

Fortune teller, I require your strongest fortunes.

Major please
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #690702

major please, fortune teller
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690703

Rhials wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:17 am Are major readings free or do I have to pay for them? I would like one either way

The Devil - Past

Getting the devil card in your reading shows that you have feelings of entrapment, emptiness and lack of fulfillment in your life. It might also mean that you are a slave to materialism and opulence and no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to shake off the feeling of wanting to indulge in luxurious living.

Maybe go for the simpler things in life, Rhials. But seeing what the rest you have, maybe you already are!

The Fool, Reversed - Present

A reversed Fool card can show that you are living in the moment and not planning for the future.

Are you stuck in the past? It might explain the devil and the fool.

The Tower, Reversed - Future

When you get the Tower card reversed, you can feel some crisis looming along the horizon, and you are struggling as much as you can to try and avoid its manifestation.

You're not on a good path buddy, break the chain before it breaks you. We love Rhials, don't go off the deep end.
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #690706

The Fool - Past

Death, Reversed - Future

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:04 am
Chadley wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:44 am snip
SOMEBODY. Didn't read the narrative I wrote.
gimme a qrd
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #690708

one time i dated this girl that was real into the whole astrology crystal necklace thing. she apparently summoned her friend’s dead uncle’s spirit. which made her cry cause omg i’m talking to popop!! :’)

who has the heart to tell em it’s BS? not me that’s for sure. you really gonna be that nerd emoji atheist guy like ERMMM… ACHCHCHHTUALLYY…. ASTROLOGY IS BASED OFF AN INCORRECT REPRESENTATION OF THE PLANETS SO ITS ALL WRONG!
Spoiler:
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690709

NoxVS wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:52 am Fortune teller, I require your strongest fortunes.

Major please

Justice, Reversed - Past

A reversed justice is a strong sign of guilt. A resentment you're holding over yourself as punishment.

I hope you've been able to get over this by now, otherwise, I'm hopeful the rest of the cards will help.

The Moon, Reversed - Present

A reversed moon is a sign of confusion and unhappiness, an anxiousness paired with fears. But fears you wish to triumph. Something you want to overcome.

Seems like you're working to forgive yourself, be brave, stay strong.

Temperance - Future

The Temperance tarot card suggests moderation and balance, coupled with a lot of patience.

Looks like everything will be all right in the end.
► Show Spoiler
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #690712

sinfulbliss wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:12 am one time i dated this girl that was real into the whole astrology crystal necklace thing. she apparently summoned her friend’s dead uncle’s spirit. which made her cry cause omg i’m talking to popop!! :’)

who has the heart to tell em it’s BS? not me that’s for sure. you really gonna be that nerd emoji atheist guy like ERMMM… ACHCHCHHTUALLYY…. ASTROLOGY IS BASED OFF AN INCORRECT REPRESENTATION OF THE PLANETS SO ITS ALL WRONG!
it's wrong to let someone languish in the darkness of unenlightenment, you should break their heart
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690714

TheLoLSwat wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:01 am major please, fortune teller

The High Priestess - Past

The meaning of the High Priestess is related with inner knowledge. Her appearance in a reading can signify that it is time for you to listen to your intuition rather than prioritizing your intellect and conscious mind.

Got something on your mind still?

The Chariot, Reversed - Present

The reversed Chariot's appearance in a reading can help you become aware of both your aggression, and your lack of willpower. It may either be saying that you are lacking in focus, motivation or direction, or that you are being warped by your obsession with your goals.

Maybe you oughta switch it up, lay Lisa to bed for a bit.

The Devil, Reversed - Future

The upside down meaning of the Devil card can be the moment when an individual becomes self-aware and breaks all of the chains that come with addiction and poor habits.

Seems like it really is in the cards for you. Stop using the DRAGnet.
Last edited by Chadley on Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #690720

Chadley wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:32 am
The Moon - Future

Happy for you brother, maybe you'll find a way to stop getting warned on the fourms.
I found my secret room :poggies:
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690722

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:09 am
Chadley wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:11 am snip
gimme a qrd
I can give you a reading.

Temperance - Past

The Temperance tarot card suggests moderation and balance, coupled with a lot of patience.

Seems like years of putting up with forum bullshit has hardened you.

The Sun - Present

The Sun card presents an feeling of optimism and fulfillment. This card represents the dawn which follows the darkest of nights. The Sun is the source of all the life on our planet, and it represents life energy itself.

Damn Crag, you must be at peace with yourself. Very happy to hear that.

The Chariot, Reversed - Future

The reversed Chariot's appearance in a reading can help you become aware of both your aggression, and your lack of willpower. It may either be saying that you are lacking in focus, motivation or direction, or that you are being warped by your obsession with your goals.

But it seems like you're just drifting along. Take life by the horns, take charge.
► Show Spoiler
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #690723

oh boy i hope my reading is the same card three times
Spoiler:

Justice12354
In-Game Admin

Post by Justice12354 » #690724

Scriptis wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:03 am oh boy i hope my reading is the same card three times
Let's hope it's not Death...
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #690725

Chadley what app do you use to get the cards
yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

Post by yobihodazine2 » #690726

sinfulbliss wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:12 am one time i dated this girl that was real into the whole astrology crystal necklace thing. she apparently summoned her friend’s dead uncle’s spirit. which made her cry cause omg i’m talking to popop!! :’)

I was that guy who doubts the BS and there is no fury like a woman scorned
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #690729

oranges wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:19 am Chadley what app do you use to get the cards
Looks like cultist sim pictures.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #690730

The 易經 is more credible in the sense that it's intended to be used as a tie breaker for making specific decisions and not meant to frivolously be consulted to say "Oh you're going through so and so because I pulled a card" to convince people you're some kind of wizard.
Tarot tards btfo.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #690732

Read me but use the cards from cyberpunk because they're cool and lucky unlike your unlucky American cards.

https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Tarot_Cards
Riggle
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Riggle

Post by Riggle » #690733

Oooh! One major reading please! Maybe a minor too if you feel like it...
Very cool link
Look at my cool text
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #690734

I'd like a double reading, because I'm an unlucky agent of chaos.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #690737

I wish for the Major Reading.
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #690738

wheres my reading
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #690740

oranges wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:19 am Chadley what app do you use to get the cards
When you code it
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

iansdoor
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Iansdoor

Post by iansdoor » #690742

How fun! did you step in mule dropping as you did a rim to rim, or just go to the bottom and check out the nice camps down at the river?

On the other note, hit me up with a reading of my misfortunate.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #690744

I fucking love the cultist sim tarot cards (I've got a deck too). Give me a reading from the full deck please!
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #690745

Justice12354 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:09 am
Scriptis wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:03 am oh boy i hope my reading is the same card three times
Let's hope it's not Death...
Deaths not that bad of a card in tarot, the Tower and the Devil are worse
LiarGG
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: LiarGG

Post by LiarGG » #690747

I'd like a major one please.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #690760

Tarots? Sign me up
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690761

The Magician - Past

The Magician is the representation of pure willpower, ,resilience, potential. It is the being that can rise above.

Damn, that seems like Scriptis to me, nothing he can't do.

The Chariot - Present

The Chariot tarot card is all about overcoming challenges and gaining victory through maintaining control of your surroundings.

Doubling down with the awesome points, all right, oomfie!

The Moon - Future

The moon's light can bring you clarity and understanding and you should allow your intuition to guide you through this darkness.

Looks like it's all coming up Scriptis. I wish you the best. Keep on the beaten path, scrungly.

Me and Wine both bought a deck from an artist we like.
► Show Spoiler
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #690762

Ohhh gimmeeee
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690763

kieth4 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:00 am Read me but use the cards from cyberpunk because they're cool and lucky unlike your unlucky American cards.

https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Tarot_Cards

The High Priestess - Past

The meaning of the High Priestess is related with inner knowledge. Her appearance in a reading can signify that it is time for you to listen to your intuition rather than prioritizing your intellect and conscious mind.

The headmin who seems to always know what he wants. Go figure.

The Empress, Reversed - Present

The Empress reversed indicates that you have lost too much of your own willpower and strength because you have started placing too much effort and concern to other people’s affairs.

Something weighting on you, Kieth?

The Hanged Man - Future

The hanged man understands that his position is a sacrifice that he needed to make in order to progress forward - whether as repentance for past wrongdoings, or a calculated step backward to recalculate his path onward.

Is this the end?
► Show Spoiler
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690764

Riggle wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:09 am Oooh! One major reading please! Maybe a minor too if you feel like it...
Full reading for my overlord.

Three of Cups, Reversed - Past

When the Three of Cups is reversed, it means that you may have no time to socialize or go out with friends. You may be too busy with school or work that you can’t spare some time to have fun.

Feeling a little bit overloaded?

Queen of Pentacles, Reversed - Present

When the Queen of Pentacles becomes disconnected with the energy of her suit, she can become someone who is completely self-absorbed. Gone is the upright generosity in her suit, she can be selfish and even envious when others successes seem greater than hers.

I know you work hard at your job, maybe it's time to relax and take the foot off the gas for a little while.

Eight of Pentacles - Future

This card indicates a time that you have to work hard and focus entirely on your tasks. This is not necessarily a negative situation, but this means that you must really strive to be the best.

Seems like whatever you do, it'll get better. Maybe after that cert you're working on.
► Show Spoiler
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690765

datorangebottle wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:55 am I'd like a double reading, because I'm an unlucky agent of chaos.

The Hermit - Past

The Hermit is a seeker for the knowledge that comes from within. A lonely wanderer in the path of the night, he searches for that which can only be gained with long periods of solitude - the inner voice.

Have you finished the journey yet?

Eight of Wands - Present

The Eight of Wands is about development to come, something big is on it's way, be patient, for it has to be unexpected.

Seems like good news to me, maybe you find that inner truth.

Four of Cups - Future

The Four of Cups tend to appear when you are feeling discouraged and unmotivated. You may feel as if there is no solution or way forward in your situation.

Or maybe you hit a roadblock if that inner knowledge isn't what you wanted.
► Show Spoiler
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690766

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:44 am I wish for the Major Reading.

Strength - Past

Strength is, strength. It's your inner fortitude and your resilience to strife. You are capable in the storm, and are able to rise up those around you.

Hope this is ringing true for you.

The Sun - Present

The Sun card presents an feeling of optimism and fulfillment. This card represents the dawn which follows the darkest of nights. The Sun is the source of all the life on our planet, and it represents life energy itself.

Hope you've been sharing that inner peace with those around you as well!

The Hierophant, Reversed - Future

It's a good think you can weather a storm. I hope you work your way to the eye.
► Show Spoiler