CHARLEY TAROT READINGS!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

CHARLEY TAROT READINGS!

Post by Chadley » #690670

Bottom post of the previous page:

HELLO ALL!

I am back from the Grand Canyon.

*rough estimate, idrk where I was

I'm feeling SPIRITUALLY INCLINED. I made this whole story to explain it, which will be below, but if you're not inclined to READ! I'll spoiler it for you.
► Show Spoiler
So long story short. In a Namaste attempt to cure my curse. I'm going to be doing Tarot readings. Past present and future, I have them on my desk (They are the cultist simulator deck, Wine). You can either request just the Major Arcana, or you can really throw a wrench my way and DO ALL OF THEM MAJOR AND MINOR!!!

Who is first?

Last edited by Chadley on Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler
Chadley

Re: CHARLEY TAROT READINGS!

Post by Chadley » #690766

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:44 am I wish for the Major Reading.

Strength - Past

Strength is, strength. It's your inner fortitude and your resilience to strife. You are capable in the storm, and are able to rise up those around you.

Hope this is ringing true for you.

The Sun - Present

The Sun card presents an feeling of optimism and fulfillment. This card represents the dawn which follows the darkest of nights. The Sun is the source of all the life on our planet, and it represents life energy itself.

Hope you've been sharing that inner peace with those around you as well!

The Hierophant, Reversed - Future

A reversed Hierophant can mean feeling restricted, constrained, or a desire to make life more malleable and take form for yourself.

It's a good think you can weather a storm. I hope you work your way to the eye.
► Show Spoiler
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690767

InfiniteGalaxies wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:57 am wheres my reading
Would it kill you to say please?

The Empress - Past

The Empress can represent fertility, beauty, and action, and takes the role of a mother and a nurturer.

What could that mean?

The Chariot - Present

The Chariot tarot card is all about overcoming challenges and gaining victory through maintaining control of your surroundings.

At least you're powering on.

The Hermit, Reversed - Future

Like a man that gets lost in his own dreams, the hermit may find himself stuck in a world of his own, alone, trapped, unreal. You must learn to balance your need for truth with connection to your fellow human.

Go outside, bud.
► Show Spoiler
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #690772

UNO REVERSE

PAST
The Two of Swords

The two of swords indicates indecision; and an inability to see either the problem or the solution clearly. In the deck we have here, the desert symbolises a lack of direction in which to go, and a lack of positive outcomes in any direction.

If this rings true, I hope you managed to successfully navigate your way to an oasis!

PRESENT
The Page of Cups

The page of cups is a good card! It implies you'll be receiving joyous news, probably from someone junior to you! The page of cups is normally giving you a message that you're on the right path, so keep it up!

In our deck, the figure on the card is Mme Olympe Bechet, editor of the Kerisham Review - a bringer of news, though perhaps more occult than normal.

FUTURE
The Chariot

Another good card to get for your future, The driver of the Chariot is calm, cool, and in control. They have the strength and wisdom to know where they're going and how to get there.

With the cultist simulator deck, the chariot is represented by The Colonel, a formidable Hour who is impossible to harm.
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #690773

me please mee pleaase tarot read the wabbit!!
The future is horrible!
AnonymousForumUser
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by AnonymousForumUser » #690775

she put a curse on you?!
that's messed up
is that even allowed?

also i'm not really sure how that explains why you were inside of a canyon, i think you might've missed some steps there

also also how many cards do you have in that deck, can i please get a reading too if you haven't run out of cards yet?
𓆏 [...]... ([...] [...] [...] [...] [...]?)
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #690776

Drag wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:14 pmOhhh gimmeeee
I'll give you one, but I'll let Chadley do another one if they fancy. LETS GO!

Very odd. Entirely Swords. Let's take a closer look..

PAST
Page of swords

Classically, this card recognises a man who is prepared for the coming storm. In our card deck, it represents a Hint, a mischevious monster which lives in mirrors. I think this means from your past you've weathered some kind of treachery.

PRESENT
The King of Swords

The King of Swords is the most intelligent and wise card in the deck. I don't know if this is you or someone you're close to. My recommendation is, if there is someone who you think of as wise and they give you advice in the coming days - take it. They are likely the King of Swords personified.

FUTURE
The Six of Swords

The Six of Swords recognises an inevitable loss. Something is going to change. It might be bad.

In our deck, the XI of swords is the waldering mirror, a mirror that can take you places but breaks if you use it.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #690792

Chadley wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:52 pm
InfiniteGalaxies wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:57 am wheres my reading
Would it kill you to say please?

The Empress - Past

The Empress can represent fertility, beauty, and action, and takes the role of a mother and a nurturer.

What could that mean?

The Chariot - Present

The Chariot tarot card is all about overcoming challenges and gaining victory through maintaining control of your surroundings.

At least you're powering on.

The Hermit, Reversed - Future

Like a man that gets lost in his own dreams, the hermit may find himself stuck in a world of his own, alone, trapped, unreal. You must learn to balance your need for truth with connection to your fellow human.

Go outside, bud.
It means if he gets out of his mothers basement (great challenge) he will find himself
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #690798

This seems fun, I'd like to give it a try.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #690819

Chadley wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:41 pm
CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:44 am I wish for the Major Reading.

Strength - Past

Strength is, strength. It's your inner fortitude and your resilience to strife. You are capable in the storm, and are able to rise up those around you.

Hope this is ringing true for you.

The Sun - Present

The Sun card presents an feeling of optimism and fulfillment. This card represents the dawn which follows the darkest of nights. The Sun is the source of all the life on our planet, and it represents life energy itself.

Hope you've been sharing that inner peace with those around you as well!

The Hierophant, Reversed - Future

A reversed Hierophant can mean feeling restricted, constrained, or a desire to make life more malleable and take form for yourself.

It's a good think you can weather a storm. I hope you work your way to the eye.
I don't like how startlingly accurate that is.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #690825

Do mine! Gimme a major arcana one, I wanna see if it matches wine's
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
ariever
Byond Username: Ariever

Post by ariever » #690829

I want 1 pease
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690830

iansdoor wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:44 am How fun! did you step in mule dropping as you did a rim to rim, or just go to the bottom and check out the nice camps down at the river?

On the other note, hit me up with a reading of my misfortunate.
I went through the Colorado river running the rapids.

The Tower - Past

The Tower represents change in the most radical and momentous sense. It is for this reason that the card itself visually looks so unnerving. But it doesn't necessarily have to be truly frightening or ominous.

You developing as a person?

Judgement, Reversed - Present

The reversed Judgement card can mean that you doubt and judge yourself too harshly. This could be causing you to miss opportunities that were awaiting you. The lost momentum causes you to fall behind in your plans, which can make it difficult to move forward.

Damn, you holding it over your head?

Death - Future

The Death card signals that one major phase in your life is ending, and a new one is going to start. You just need to close one door, so the new one will open.

Seems like you're moving past that difficult patch.
► Show Spoiler
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690834

WineAllWine wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:34 am I fucking love the cultist sim tarot cards (I've got a deck too). Give me a reading from the full deck please!
You've got it.

Two of Swords, Reversed - Past

The situation we see in the reversed Two of Swords is a stalemate of a legendary kind, one where two forces are battling each other. This battle can be representative of both something internal or external, and you are forced to be in between and be the decision maker.

Your legendary battle, huh? Is it homosexuality?

King of Swords - Present

The King of Swords appearing in a reading suggests that you should remain objective in your current situation - you must establish truth by sticking to the facts. The King of Swords and his intellectual power implies that you will need to use your intellect to make your point known and attain your goals.

Seems like you, you're a level headed dude.

Ace of Pentacles - Future

The Ace of Pentacles implies new ventures and developments. Find opportunities, and seize the day.

FROGOGERS MAN!!
► Show Spoiler
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690836

LiarGG wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:46 am I'd like a major one please.

Justice, Reversed - Past

A reversed justice is a strong sign of guilt. A resentment you're holding over yourself as punishment.

Something weighing on you?

The Emperor, Reversed - Present

The Emperor, for this card means authority, regulation, organization and a fatherliness. But, reversed, it is a sign of abused authoritative power.

Could it be from something you're blaming yourself for?

The Sun, Reversed - Present

In the reversed position, the Sun indicates that you might have significant difficulties finding positive aspects to certain situations.

Damn, the cards really have it out for you, huh?
► Show Spoiler
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690838

TheRex9001 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:24 pm Tarots? Sign me up

The Emperor - Past

The Emperor is all about authority, regulation, organization and a fatherliness. The Emperor represents a strategic thinker who sets out plans that he must see through. He is a symbol of the masculine principle.

Happy for you, hope this didn't change.

The Hanged Man - Present

The hanged man understands that his position is a sacrifice that he needed to make in order to progress forward - whether as repentance for past wrongdoings, or a calculated step backward to recalculate his path onward.

Guess it might, you gonna give up the throne?

The Star, Reversed - Future

When the Star card is reversed, it means that you are feeling as though everything has turned against you. The challenges that you would normally see as exciting seem instead to make you feel as though you cannot overcome them. You have lost faith in something, whether inside yourself or with something you normally find dear.

Wow. That's rough as fuck.
► Show Spoiler
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #690841

Chadley wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:32 pm Ace of Pentacles - Future

The Ace of Pentacles implies new ventures and developments. Find opportunities, and seize the day.

FROGOGERS MAN!!
This is a very good sign, I just applied for a new job in a new field!
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #690842

Know what, I'm in.
Major.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #690862

yo no way this is just like Cyberpunk 2077 i cant believe i'm going to have big keungus 100 in my head

lets see that major reading chief
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #690889

Do me please
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #690906

toemas wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:58 pmDo me please
:oops:
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #690911

Timonk wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:59 pm
:oops:
:shock:
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #690916

Chadley wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:45 pm
TheRex9001 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:24 pm Tarots? Sign me up

The Emperor - Past

The Emperor is all about authority, regulation, organization and a fatherliness. The Emperor represents a strategic thinker who sets out plans that he must see through. He is a symbol of the masculine principle.

Happy for you, hope this didn't change.

The Hanged Man - Present

The hanged man understands that his position is a sacrifice that he needed to make in order to progress forward - whether as repentance for past wrongdoings, or a calculated step backward to recalculate his path onward.

Guess it might, you gonna give up the throne?

When the Star card is reversed, it means that you are feeling as though everything has turned against you. The challenges that you would normally see as exciting seem instead to make you feel as though you cannot overcome them. You have lost faith in something, whether inside yourself or with something you normally find dear.

Wow. That's rough as fuck.
Eh, I have managed worse before. Whatever life throws at me I know its just upwards from there and with a smile I shall forge onwards through the brambles.
iansdoor
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Iansdoor

Post by iansdoor » #690918

Chadley wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:56 pm
iansdoor wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:44 am How fun! did you step in mule dropping as you did a rim to rim, or just go to the bottom and check out the nice camps down at the river?

On the other note, hit me up with a reading of my misfortunate.
I went through the Colorado river running the rapids.

The Tower - Past

The Tower represents change in the most radical and momentous sense. It is for this reason that the card itself visually looks so unnerving. But it doesn't necessarily have to be truly frightening or ominous.

You developing as a person?

Judgement, Reversed - Present

The reversed Judgement card can mean that you doubt and judge yourself too harshly. This could be causing you to miss opportunities that were awaiting you. The lost momentum causes you to fall behind in your plans, which can make it difficult to move forward.

Damn, you holding it over your head?

Death - Future

The Death card signals that one major phase in your life is ending, and a new one is going to start. You just need to close one door, so the new one will open.

Seems like you're moving past that difficult patch.
Lucky. I did a rim to rim and "heartbreak ridge" really got my tears rolling down my face.

Also pretty accurate reading!
LiarGG
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: LiarGG

Post by LiarGG » #690939

Chadley wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:40 pm
LiarGG wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:46 am I'd like a major one please.

Justice, Reversed - Past

A reversed justice is a strong sign of guilt. A resentment you're holding over yourself as punishment.

Something weighing on you?

The Emperor, for this card means authority, regulation, organization and a fatherliness. But, reversed, it is a sign of abused authoritative power.

Could it be from something you're blaming yourself for?

In the reversed position, the Sun indicates that you might have significant difficulties finding positive aspects to certain situations.

Damn, the cards really have it out for you, huh?
Gawd damnn, higher powers are really out to get me. And about that reversed Emperor, zip it card. Snitches get stitches. :D
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690973

Ezel wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:21 pm me please mee pleaase tarot read the wabbit!!
Guh.

The Fool - Past

The Fool is the representation of a new journey, a blank slate, think of it like a starting point.

Hope you're still on this new adventure, they're always fun.

Temperance, Reversed - Present

Temperance in reversed is a reflection of something that is out of balance and may be causing stress and anxiety. The real meaning of the Temperance card can be deciphered using the other cards in the spread to identify areas where this imbalance is being caused.

But an adventure is no good if it's weighing on you like that.

The Moon, Reversed - Future

A Moon reversal in a reading can sometimes indicate that the darker and more negative aspects of the moon are present in your life. It could represent confusion and unhappiness - you want to make progress, but you are not sure what is the right thing to do.

Definitely get off that horse, hombre.
► Show Spoiler
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690977

kawoppi wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:53 pm she put a curse on you?!
that's messed up
is that even allowed?

also i'm not really sure how that explains why you were inside of a canyon, i think you might've missed some steps there

also also how many cards do you have in that deck, can i please get a reading too if you haven't run out of cards yet?
Right? Totally cray-cray! I went to a canyon just cuz, but I think it threw off my feng shui.

Anyways, there are 78 cards in a deck.

MAJOR TIME!

Strength - Past

Happy for you, oomfie.

The Lovers, Reversed - Present

The Lovers reversed can point to both inner and outer conflicts that you are dealing with. The disharmony can make daily life difficult and could be putting pressure on your relationships. You should take time to think about what you are punishing yourself for, so you can fix them or let them go.

Wow, first time this card rears it's head. Find your strength again, boo.

Justice - Future

The decisions that you make now have long-term effects in all things, both for yourself and others. There will always come a time where you will be judged. The Justice tarot card appearing in a reading signals that a judgment will be made fairly and accordingly.

I hope you've made the right choice.
► Show Spoiler
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690978

Fren256 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:49 am This seems fun, I'd like to give it a try.
Yessir

Justice, Reversed - Past

What could you be flaying yourself for?

The Chariot - Present

Seems like whatever it was, you've gotten through it.

The Fool - Future

The Fool is the representation of a new journey, a blank slate, think of it like a starting point.

And it seems like it's time to put that chapter to rest.
► Show Spoiler
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690979

conrad wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:12 pm Do mine! Gimme a major arcana one, I wanna see if it matches wine's

The Lovers, Reversed - Past

The Lovers reversed can point to both inner and outer conflicts that you are dealing with. The disharmony can make daily life difficult and could be putting pressure on your relationships. You should take time to think about what you are punishing yourself for, so you can fix them or let them go.

I hope you've moved past it.

The Hanged Man - Present

I reckon you ought to move on, my friend.

The Fool, Reversed - Future

A reversed Fool card can show that you are living in the moment and not planning for the future.

Seems like you have no choice in the matter, move on.
► Show Spoiler
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690980

ariever wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:51 pm I want 1 pease

The Devil - Past

Getting the devil card in your reading shows that you have feelings of entrapment, emptiness and lack of fulfillment in your life. It might also mean that you are a slave to materialism and opulence and no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to shake off the feeling of wanting to indulge in luxurious living.

Do you want to buy the world?

Seems like you might just be stifling yourself.

The Chariot - Future

Yet everything seems to be all right in the end.
► Show Spoiler
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #690987

Chadley wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:15 pm
Ezel wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:21 pm me please mee pleaase tarot read the wabbit!!
Guh.

The Fool - Past

Hope you're still on this new adventure, they're always fun.

Temperance, Reversed - Present

Temperance in reversed is a reflection of something that is out of balance and may be causing stress and anxiety. The real meaning of the Temperance card can be deciphered using the other cards in the spread to identify areas where this imbalance is being caused.

But an adventure is no good if it's weighing on you like that.

The Moon, Reversed - Future

A Moon reversal in a reading can sometimes indicate that the darker and more negative aspects of the moon are present in your life. It could represent confusion and unhappiness - you want to make progress, but you are not sure what is the right thing to do.

Definitely get off that horse, hombre.
ok its genuinly scary how accurate that is
The future is horrible!
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #690988

Chadley wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:54 pm
Fren256 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:49 am This seems fun, I'd like to give it a try.
Yessir

Justice, Reversed - Past

What could you be flaying yourself for?

The Chariot - Present

Seems like whatever it was, you've gotten through it.

The Fool - Future

And it seems like it's time to put that chapter to rest.
This hit very close to home. Still, thank you for doing it.

I've gone through so much in that chapter of my life (teenagehood's a bitch), but thankfully it is now almost over. Maybe all what's left to do is to forgive myself.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #690995

vect0r wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:27 pm Know what, I'm in.
Major.

The Tower, Reversed - Past

When you get the Tower card reversed, you can feel some crisis looming along the horizon, and you are struggling as much as you can to try and avoid its manifestation.

Rough, better get out of the shadow.

Seems like you haven't overcome yet.

Yikes.
► Show Spoiler
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #690997

I mean… Scary how accurate this shit is.
Anyway, my friend would also like a major if you got time!
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #690999

Roleplay thread goes in the roleplaying subforum
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #691000

Capsandi wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:07 pm Roleplay thread goes in the roleplaying subforum
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
LeekiLoku
Byond Username: Lokuthewise

Post by LeekiLoku » #691002

Crazy?
Kolinko
Byond Username: LMoore

Post by Kolinko » #691009

It's DAKKA, I need to know what my future holds for me...
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #691012

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:25 pm yo no way this is just like Cyberpunk 2077 i cant believe i'm going to have big keungus 100 in my head

The Star - Past

The Star brings hope, renewed power, and strength to carry on with life. It shows how abundantly blessed you are by the universe as evidenced by the various things around you. It may not be directly evident at the moment, for this card follows the trauma of the Tower card.

Got someone you look up to?

Maybe not anymore.

The Empress - Past

Have they been replaced by a better person?
► Show Spoiler
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #691013

Judgement - Past

The Judgement card appearing in a reading signifies that you are coming close to this significant point in your life where you must start to evaluate yourself.

Something is coming.

The Lovers - Present

The primary meaning within the Lovers is harmony, attractiveness, and perfection in a relationship. The trust and the unity that the lovers have gives each of them confidence and strength, empowering the other.

Someone special that you trust?

Better hold fast to them. I hope it doesn't come to fruition.
► Show Spoiler
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #691014

vect0r wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:23 pm I mean… Scary how accurate this shit is.
Anyway, my friend would also like a major if you got time!

Wheel of Fortune - Past

The wheel keeps turning, life can come from good to bad, and it's up to you to take the reigns. Remember that that pendulum swings and things will change.

I hope whatever choice you made was good.

The Devil - Present

Getting the devil card in your reading shows that you have feelings of entrapment, emptiness and lack of fulfillment in your life. It might also mean that you are a slave to materialism and opulence and no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to shake off the feeling of wanting to indulge in luxurious living.

I guess not.

The Tower - Past

You need to move beyond the Devil, rise above or it'll consume you.
► Show Spoiler
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #691016

Kolinko wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:45 pm It's DAKKA, I need to know what my future holds for me...

Chariot - Past

Push through, king!

Wheel of Fortune - Present

When the wheel is reversed, it means that luck has not been on your side and misfortunes have been following you. When it's associated with this card, you must understand that these are due to external influences that you cannot control.

Seems like you've hit a wall in your challenges.

I hope the wall isn't this figure, and if it is. Drop them, oomfie.
► Show Spoiler
AlamoTurtle
Byond Username: Alamo Turtle

Post by AlamoTurtle » #691017

I'm curious how awful mine'd be
Kolinko
Byond Username: LMoore

Post by Kolinko » #691018

Chadley wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:41 am
Kolinko wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:45 pm It's DAKKA, I need to know what my future holds for me...

Chariot - Past

Push through, king!

Wheel of Fortune - Present

When the wheel is reversed, it means that luck has not been on your side and misfortunes have been following you. When it's associated with this card, you must understand that these are due to external influences that you cannot control.

Seems like you've hit a wall in your challenges.

I hope the wall isn't this figure, and if it is. Drop them, oomfie.
Thank you, oomfie! Time to go live in a shack in the woods.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #691020

Capsandi wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:07 pm Roleplay thread goes in the roleplaying subforum
i always thought about this, doesnt it make more sense for players club to be the place for ic (rp) threads?
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #691021

AlamoTurtle wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:46 am I'm curious how awful mine'd be

The Hermit - Past

The Hermit is a seeker for the knowledge that comes from within. A lonely wanderer in the path of the night, he searches for that which can only be gained with long periods of solitude - the inner voice.

Traveling at night is nice, but open the door.

The Devil - Present

I'm really sorry to hear that.

The Tower, Reversed - Future

When you get the Tower card reversed, you can feel some crisis looming along the horizon, and you are struggling as much as you can to try and avoid its manifestation.

You really need to open the door, break the cycle. Best of luck.
► Show Spoiler
AlamoTurtle
Byond Username: Alamo Turtle

Post by AlamoTurtle » #691023

Chadley wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:41 am
AlamoTurtle wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:46 am I'm curious how awful mine'd be

The Hermit - Past

The Hermit is a seeker for the knowledge that comes from within. A lonely wanderer in the path of the night, he searches for that which can only be gained with long periods of solitude - the inner voice.

Traveling at night is nice, but open the door.

The Devil - Present

I'm really sorry to hear that.

The Tower, Reversed - Future

You really need to open the door, break the cycle. Best of luck.
Seems like a good reading thanks (:
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #691043

WineAllWine wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:30 pm
Drag wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:14 pmOhhh gimmeeee
I'll give you one, but I'll let Chadley do another one if they fancy. LETS GO!

Very odd. Entirely Swords. Let's take a closer look..

PAST
Page of swords

Classically, this card recognises a man who is prepared for the coming storm. In our card deck, it represents a Hint, a mischevious monster which lives in mirrors. I think this means from your past you've weathered some kind of treachery.

PRESENT
The King of Swords

The King of Swords is the most intelligent and wise card in the deck. I don't know if this is you or someone you're close to. My recommendation is, if there is someone who you think of as wise and they give you advice in the coming days - take it. They are likely the King of Swords personified.

FUTURE
The Six of Swords

The Six of Swords recognises an inevitable loss. Something is going to change. It might be bad.

In our deck, the XI of swords is the waldering mirror, a mirror that can take you places but breaks if you use it.
!! Neat!
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #691044

Chadley wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:11 am
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:25 pm yo no way this is just like Cyberpunk 2077 i cant believe i'm going to have big keungus 100 in my head

The Star - Past

The Star brings hope, renewed power, and strength to carry on with life. It shows how abundantly blessed you are by the universe as evidenced by the various things around you. It may not be directly evident at the moment, for this card follows the trauma of the Tower card.

Got someone you look up to?

Maybe not anymore.

The Empress - Past

Have they been replaced by a better person?
man this reading is a roller coaster I can't believe it's telling me to Buy Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #691046

I don't get it
► Show Spoiler
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou