Fuck off racist

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Fuck off racist

Post by EmpressMaia » #691844

ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Re: Fuck off racist

Post by ekaterina » #691846

Round removing someone over words... 100% invalid escalation, I don't even know what else to say.
As per MSO's ruling. A player expressing speciesism is valid for (initially non-lethal) escalation. It is perfectly IC to want to beat up some speciesist asshole. However, if you use speciesism to initiate conflict you can still be punished at an administrative level for winning those fights under the guise of self-defence. Admins should enforce this with the goal of preventing players from being speciesist so that they can "valid" those who respond to it with violence.
It begins normal escalation, it doesn't allow you to instantly round remove someone.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #691847

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:41 am Round removing someone over words... 100% invalid escalation, I don't even know what else to say.
As per MSO's ruling. A player expressing speciesism is valid for (initially non-lethal) escalation. It is perfectly IC to want to beat up some speciesist asshole. However, if you use speciesism to initiate conflict you can still be punished at an administrative level for winning those fights under the guise of self-defence. Admins should enforce this with the goal of preventing players from being speciesist so that they can "valid" those who respond to it with violence.
It begins normal escalation, it doesn't allow you to instantly round remove someone.
Fuck off racist
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #691848

EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:42 am
ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:41 am Round removing someone over words... 100% invalid escalation, I don't even know what else to say.
Fuck off racist
Fuck off, genetrash sympathiser. Catgirl-looking laser chaser.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #691850

Now I know this is funny coming from yours truly but this guy's 100% a shitter, I've not seen him contribute anything positive to a round yet.
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #691851

People only toss out ligger and speciesism shit to escalation bait so I think "Was this a violation of escalation policy?" isn't really the question but "Should we start banning people that try to start these fights and then ahelping when losing for banbaiting?" He tried to pick a fight with a lazy modification of a slur and had the gall to ahelp and make a complaint when RR'd? He fucked around and found out.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #691854

ic issue
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #691855

TypicalRig wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:13 am People only toss out ligger and speciesism shit to escalation bait so I think "Was this a violation of escalation policy?" isn't really the question but "Should we start banning people that try to start these fights and then ahelping when losing for banbaiting?" He tried to pick a fight with a lazy modification of a slur and had the gall to ahelp and make a complaint when RR'd? He fucked around and found out.
You don't see inside other people's heads (although others clearly live in yours, rent free). Your baseless speculation as to why they do things is exactly that: baseless speculation.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #691856

What a fucking idiot lmao
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #691857

TypicalRig wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:13 am People only toss out ligger and speciesism shit to escalation bait so I think "Was this a violation of escalation policy?" isn't really the question but "Should we start banning people that try to start these fights and then ahelping when losing for banbaiting?" He tried to pick a fight with a lazy modification of a slur and had the gall to ahelp and make a complaint when RR'd? He fucked around and found out.
You having Kendrick's pfp is incredibly annoying.
conrad

Post by conrad » #691858

WineAllWine wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:47 am
I agree. Can we forumban TypicalRig?
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

Post by yobihodazine2 » #691859

Why do you suck Kendrick's dick? Man he's too fucking good for me. When I was still on the server, he was telling me how he couldn't wait till I got banned!
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #691860

conrad wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:52 am
Actually, yes
Using Christmas themed avatars before the friday following thanksgiving may result in you being laughed at, mocked, ridiculed, and/or banned.
conrad

Post by conrad » #691861

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:09 pm
Actually, yes
Using Christmas themed avatars before the friday following thanksgiving may result in you being laughed at, mocked, ridiculed, and/or banned.
I lived to see Ekaterina call for BLOOD. For UNJUST DEATH. For ALIENATION AND OSTRACISING of UNTOLD MEASURES.

I lived to see Ekaterina call for someone's ban. How quickly the mask of antiestablishmentarianism falls. All it takes is a Christmas hat.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #691862

conrad wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:24 pm
Actually, yes
I lived to see Ekaterina call for BLOOD. For UNJUST DEATH. For ALIENATION AND OSTRACISING of UNTOLD MEASURES.

I lived to see Ekaterina call for someone's ban. How quickly the mask of antiestablishmentarianism falls. All it takes is a Christmas hat.
I didn't say I don't think a ban like that would be extremely stupid. I didn't say I agree with the rule. In fact, I find it ridiculous. I just answered your question as to whether we can ban him, not whether we should.

Telling you that, if you put a blue tank full of cold N2 and an orange tank of furiously hot plasma in a TTV with a trigger mechanism, you can blow up the shuttle isn't the same as inviting you to do it.
Last edited by ekaterina on Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
conrad

Post by conrad » #691863

That's a fancy bicycle, you must have paid a lot of money to have it backpedal like that.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #691864

conrad wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:27 pm That's a fancy bicycle, you must have paid a lot of money to have it backpedal like that.
You put words in my mouth and accuse me of backpedalling when I don't agree with them. What a comedian you make. Are your shoes noisy? :honk: :honk:
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #691866

Is this the Starsector thread?
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #691867

have you tried it? you should try it.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #691868

Actually, yes
guess what, i never changed it, it's still christmas, deal with it
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #691869

yobihodazine2 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:08 pm Why do you suck Kendrick's dick? Man he's too fucking good for me. When I was still on the server, he was telling me how he couldn't wait till I got banned!
false, 11 days
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #691870

TRIPLE POST
now we have a real reason to ban kendrick
respect (let him do his thing)
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #691875

Adding them to my host vote list.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
conrad

Post by conrad » #691876

kinnebian wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:56 pm TRIPLE POST
now we have a real reason to ban kendrick
Ah shit I went to ban Kendrick and banned TypicalRig by mistake.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #691879

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:28 am
You don't see inside other people's heads (although others clearly live in yours, rent free). Your baseless speculation as to why they do things is exactly that: baseless speculation.
It's not baseless. What interaction do you expect from flinging insults at people aside from negativity? Anyone that has played here regularly knows that if you insult people it's going to likely lead to a fight. With messy third party interference, it'll probably lead to more than a fight, at that. If he didn't want to get dunked on, all he had to do was keep his mouth shut. If he wanted a fight, that's fine, but trying to ahelp over a conflict he started and could've completely avoided is banbaiting. He had the bare minimum requirement and still failed it.

I don't even care that it's a slur, but it's clearly intended to be reactionary and he's just mad that the interaction didn't go how he planned for it to go.
conrad

Post by conrad » #691886

TypicalRig wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:21 pm
It's not baseless. What interaction do you expect from flinging insults at people aside from negativity? Anyone that has played here regularly knows that if you insult people it's going to likely lead to a fight. With messy third party interference, it'll probably lead to more than a fight, at that. If he didn't want to get dunked on, all he had to do was keep his mouth shut. If he wanted a fight, that's fine, but trying to ahelp over a conflict he started and could've completely avoided is banbaiting. He had the bare minimum requirement and still failed it.

I don't even care that it's a slur, but it's clearly intended to be reactionary and he's just mad that the interaction didn't go how he planned for it to go.
Wait.

Who the fuck did I ban?
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #691887

conrad wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:52 pm
TypicalRig wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:21 pm

Wait.

Who the fuck did I ban?
You banned Lisa Green. Free her now!
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #691888

Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #691889

Invalid escalation is only a problem when it's someone the admins hate doing it, I guess.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #691892

You'll be hard-pressed to find anyone on the admin team that'll care what happens to a player that uses ligger. Wrong time and wrong place and it's basically an advanced suicide verb to say.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #691893

tf u people talking about escalation bait this guy didnt even attack once lol
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #691894

If you deliberately make enemies with multiple people you should expect the lynching. I don't understand what he expected
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #691896

emergent gameplay, call the alien a slur, him and his gang stomp your shit in
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #691897

Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:24 pm You'll be hard-pressed to find anyone on the admin team that'll care what happens to a player that uses ligger. Wrong time and wrong place and it's basically an advanced suicide verb to say.
"It's hard to find an admin who doesn't violate the rules and headmin precedent when it comes to this"
... and you don't see a problem here? Blatantly ignoring the rules and rulings and just doing what they like, eliminating any predictability with enforcement (one of the most important parts of a set of rules)?
Archie700 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:12 pm [posting logs like a total chad]
Thanks for the logs, Archie700.

Remember when Fren256 was crying on the forums about being called a ligger? Is it a coincidence that he's acting like a cartoon gorilla in response to something as trivial as being called a ligger? Is Fren256 escalation baiting?

The player making the complaint didn't even fight back. To call this invalid escalation would be an understatement.

What an asshole of a CMO infringing on my guy's rights to call a ligger a ligger, telling him to "apologise" like he did anything wrong. smh my fucking h.
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #691898

no one can be as mentally troubled as ekaterina
TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #691899

As usual the log posts change my opinion on the thread completely. He was brought to the morgue because he was declared soul dead by multiple people, including a new doctor who confirmed with another person just to be on the safe side. Unless he miraculously and coincidentally stopped paying attention to what was going on with his dead body just for the time period of between when he died and when he got brought to the morgue, which is unlikely considering he had just died and is complaining about his body being hidden in the morgue, then he just made a complaint thread with purposely missing information. I'd be a bit ticked if I was the admin handling this complaint with that in mind, honestly.

Also thinking on it even though the Morgue is a bit out of the way for bodies, it has a beeping function to tell doctors when souls in a morgue tray return to their body, while also preserving the corpse, so... this complaint is pretty unfounded no matter how you look at it.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #691900

The rule that players are allowed to use ligger and that it's valid for non-lethal escalation is a host ruling.

It's not a headmin precedent and I personally disagree with that host ruling. I'm not going to sanction admins that don't enforce it precisely as written. I'm an independent young ocelot who don't need no man.

The only reason I don't push to have ligger prohibited is because MSO is protecting it.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #691902

Nah this is valid, using that word is fucking around and getting your cheeks clapped for it is finding out.

If you don't want to get dunked on by lizards, don't talk shit about them. Same for any species in the game.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #691903

EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:05 pm no one can be as mentally troubled as ekaterina
Ok, felinid. You wear cat ears, sanity isn't exactly your strong suit :lol:
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:12 pm The only reason I don't push to have ligger prohibited is because MSO is protecting it.
... why would you want to ban the word "ligger"? It's cute.
Vekter wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:20 pm If you don't want to get dunked on by lizards, don't talk shit about them. Same for any species in the game.
Calling a ligger a ligger isn't talking shit about him. I like liggers. I talk shit almost exclusively about felinid genetrash. Sometimes moths when they get uppity.
Vekter wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:20 pm Nah this is valid, using that word is fucking around and getting your cheeks clapped for it is finding out.
Vekter posting bad opinions about bad bans? Is it noon already?
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #691906

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:22 pm
Vekter wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:20 pm If you don't want to get dunked on by lizards, don't talk shit about them. Same for any species in the game.
Calling a ligger a ligger isn't talking shit about him. I like liggers. I talk shit almost exclusively about felinid genetrash. Sometimes moths when they get uppity.
Vekter wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:20 pm Nah this is valid, using that word is fucking around and getting your cheeks clapped for it is finding out.
Vekter posting bad opinions about bad bans? Is it noon already?
You go around IRL and call someone a slur and tell me if someone doesn't beat your ass for it.

Apparently we're somehow perfectly fine with killing a mime that talks but someone getting got for using an in-universe slur is a step too far.
Last edited by Vekter on Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #691907

This ekaterina fella literally only exists to scream in the defense of people who say the gamer word

Were we to deny the use of the gamer word in its entirety, would he cease to post here?

This bears further study
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #691910

Vekter wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:27 pm You go around IRL and call someone a slur and tell me if someone doesn't beat your ass for it.
Is this an actual argument? Is this some sort of weird joke?
I was actually going to make the opposite argument, that nobody is going to viciously assault and murder you over a word, that it is just not realistic, but then I didn't, because realism doesn't matter in a silly spessmans game.
The same applies to your absurd point - it would be irrelevant even if it were true, which it isn't even.

That's a hard no, you don't get beat up for using slurs in real life because real people aren't cartoon bulls who go into a berserker rage upon seeing the colour red (hearing a word, in this analogy).
Possibly with an exception when you're dealing with people with the social skills of an American prison gang member whose whole life spins around ReSpeCt.
Last edited by ekaterina on Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #691911

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:30 pm
Vekter wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:27 pm You go around IRL and call someone a slur and tell me if someone doesn't beat your ass for it.
I was actually going to make the opposite argument, that nobody is going to viciously assault and murder you over a word, that it is just not realistic, but then I didn't, because realism doesn't matter in a silly spessmans game.
The same applies to your absurd point - it would be irrelevant even if it were true, which it isn't even.

That's a hard no, you don't get beat up for using slurs in real life because real people aren't cartoon gorillas who go into a berserker rage upon hearing a word.
Possibly with an exception when you're dealing with people with the social skills of an American prison gang member whose whole life spins around ReSpeCt.
Okay, you go call a black person a n*gger to their face and tell me what happens, I'll wait.
Spoiler:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #691912

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:30 pm

That's a hard no, you don't get beat up for using slurs in real life because real people aren't cartoon bulls who go into a berserker rage upon seeing the colour red (hearing a word, in this analogy).
I've called people slurs irl and they beat me up for it so youre wrong
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #691913

Vekter wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:32 pm Okay, you go call a black person a n*gger to their face and tell me what happens, I'll wait.
Is this really what you think of black people? You view them as mindless gorillas, using violence to solve everything? Are you subconsciously racist? Have you ever talked to a black person? They're human too, you know... they can think, speak, control themselves, and use words... You sound like those """anti-racists""" who think so little of black people they think they can't get photo IDs...
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:33 pm I've called people slurs irl and they beat me up for it so youre wrong
Maybe having an irrational visceral emotional reaction to a mere word is something I'm too unamerican to understand.
 ! Message from: MrStonedOne
Stop reporting this post for racism, there is nothing racist in this post.
Lacran

Post by Lacran » #691914

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:22 pm
"No guys using the designated slur for lizards isn't talking shit"

What is the deal with you larping being racist so hard you're at the denial stage?

If you want to hate the video game cat people that's fine, but if you take it to far they are gonna lynch you.

It's also important to recognise specism is supposed to be a roleplay tool for conflict and character expression. What you are doing isn't that, what you are doing is more akin to a 12 year olds behaviour on a Roblox ww2 server. It's juvenile and really fucking cringe
Lacran

Post by Lacran » #691915

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:34 pm
Vekter wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:32 pm Okay, you go call a black person a n*gger to their face and tell me what happens, I'll wait.
Is this really what you think of black people? You view them as mindless gorillas, using violence to solve everything? Are you subconsciously racist? Have you ever talked to a black person? They're human too, you know... they can think, speak, control themselves, and use words... You sound like those """anti-racists""" who think so little of black people they think they can't get photo IDs...
Nevermind you're just genuinely racist
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #691916

Lacran wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:39 pm If you want to hate the video game cat people that's fine, but if you take it to far they are gonna lynch you.
Lol have you ever seen a robust catgirl? Unlike liggers, catgirls are played almost exclusively by unrobust players.
Lacran wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:40 pm Nevermind you're just genuinely racist
No, that would be Vekter. I caught his subconscious bias in 4K.
Lacran

Post by Lacran » #691917

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:42 pm
Lacran wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:39 pm If you want to hate the video game cat people that's fine, but if you take it to far they are gonna lynch you.
Lol have you ever seen a robust catgirl? Unlike liggers, catgirls are played almost exclusively by unrobust players.
Lacran wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:40 pm Nevermind you're just genuinely racist
No, that would be Vekter. I caught his subconscious bias in 4K.
No you just made it extremely clear that your RP specism and racism accusations are just thinly veiled means to express how you actually think.

You're not clever you're just an unhinged degenerate.
 ! Message from: MrStonedOne
Note: dropping personal attacks and racism accusations (which are personal attacks) like this on flimsy reasoning like unfounded accusations of projection or otherwise trying to link people's RP behavior to their real/afk thoughts/feelings/behaviors/intentions is excessive hostile douchebaggery. Tread lightly.
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #691918

Lacran wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:45 pm Extremely clear that your RP specism and racism accusations are just thinly veiled means to express how you actually think.
You're not clever you're just an unhinged degenerate.
I find it hilarious that you call me unhinged when you pull this shit about me right out of your ass.
Lacran: "noooo you can't expose our subconscious bias against black people nooooo you're racist"