fuck off racist 2

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

fuck off racist 2

Post by EmpressMaia » #692084

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: fuck off racist 2

Post by MrStonedOne » #692086

Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #692091

I dunno I think WHY I SHOLUD LOVE THEIR? is a funnier title
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Featherfield
Byond Username: Featherfield

Post by Featherfield » #692216

Racism is based and keeps countries healthy
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #692222

Featherfield wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:22 am Racism is based and keeps countries healthy
I think the new thread is off to a good start guys
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #692240

Featherfield wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:22 am Racism is based and keeps countries healthy

yeah that tracks
Spoiler:
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #692242

To be honest finns are the only people of the world I've seen queueing ten feet apart from each other so I think that culture would get destroyed pretty quickly with immigration of less autistic people.
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #692244

dirk_mcblade wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:50 am To be honest finns are the only people of the world I've seen queueing ten feet apart from each other so I think that culture would get destroyed pretty quickly with immigration of less autistic people.
maybe they're leaving room for immigrants to go infront
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #692245

I think pride month in general is silly, people can be confident about themselves without painting rainbows over everything. I feel like the only reason we have pride is to trigger and anger those who grew up in a traditional environment and the more outrageous 1% of the extremists who go too far at those parades just make the more normal gays feel awkward and ashamed to be part of the clown show. There is nothing wrong about being tolerant and accepting without the massive fanfare and fireworks.

In reference why he was ripping up the rainbow floor tiles.
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #692248

I think pride month in general is silly, people can be confident about themselves without painting rainbows over everything. I feel like the only reason we have pride is to trigger and anger those who grew up in a traditional environment and the more outrageous 1% of the extremists who go too far at those parades just make the more normal gays feel awkward and ashamed to be part of the clown show. There is nothing wrong about being tolerant and accepting without the massive fanfare and fireworks.

Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #692250

Nyi think pride meownth nyin genyeral nyis silly, people nyan be confident nyabout themselves without painting rainbows nyover nyeverything. Nyi feel like nye nyonly reason we have pride nyis to trigger nyand nyanger those who grew up nyin nya traditionyal nyenvironmewnnt nyand nye more nyoutrageous 1% nyof nye nyextremists who go too far nyat those parades just myake nye more nyormyal gays feel nyawkward nyand nyashamewnd to be part nyof nye clown show. There nyis nyothing wrong nyabout being tolerant nyand nyaccepting without nye myassive fanfare nyand fireworks.

Nyin reference why he was ripping up nye rainbow floor tiles.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin

Post by JusticeGoat » #692251

i finally made it in the form big leagues now that i'm in a copy pasta!
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #692282

JusticeGoat wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:55 am I think pride month in general is silly, people can be confident about themselves without painting rainbows over everything. I feel like the only reason we have pride is to trigger and anger those who grew up in a traditional environment and the more outrageous 1% of the extremists who go too far at those parades just make the more normal gays feel awkward and ashamed to be part of the clown show. There is nothing wrong about being tolerant and accepting without the massive fanfare and fireworks.

lol
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin

Post by JusticeGoat » #692288

now i'm a bit disappointed in myself for getting political, sorry for even bringing it up. i try to keep my opinions on that stuff private because i try to escape that here.
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pumpkin0

Post by Pumpkin0 » #692289

this is the first time I've ever gotten two peanut threads for the same ban appeal... and also the only time I will ever post in one related to me

it's truly an honour
the w
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #692290

HOLY FUCK I COME HERE TO LARP AS AN 8BIT PIXEL FEMALE SPACESTATION CAPTAIN WHY THE FUCK DOES ANYONE LITERALLY ANYONE FEEL THE NEED TO INSERT ANY KIND OF POLITICAL OPINION ONTO THESE FORUMS OR THE GAME IN GENERAL

20 FUCKING YEARS OF THE INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA HAS MADE FIRST WORLD PRVILIGED FUCKS THINK THEIR POLITICAL THOUGHTS ARE SOMEHOW RELEVANT TO EVERYONE IN OTHER COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD

TAKE YOUR DENTED FUCKING OVERSIZED ATTENTION STARVED BALLOON HEADS, GO TO CHINA, AFRICA, RUSSIA, AFGHANISTAN, OR PERHAPS THE LOVELY INNER CITIES OF NEW YORK AND CHICAGO, GET ON A FUCKING PODIUM AND START SCREAMING YOUR POLITICAL OPINIONS THERE SO THAT I CAN READ ABOUT YOU IN THE NEWS LATER.

SHUT

THE FUCK

UP
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #692293

Please use your inside voice
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #692386

SS13 is not 8-bit
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #692402

Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:48 am A
im going to break into mso's house and hack into the tgstation mainbase to extend the pride rainbow colors by another 4 weeks
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #692433

Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:48 am HOLY FUCK I COME HERE TO LARP AS AN 8BIT PIXEL FEMALE SPACESTATION CAPTAIN WHY THE FUCK DOES ANYONE LITERALLY ANYONE FEEL THE NEED TO INSERT ANY KIND OF POLITICAL OPINION ONTO THESE FORUMS OR THE GAME IN GENERAL

20 FUCKING YEARS OF THE INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA HAS MADE FIRST WORLD PRVILIGED FUCKS THINK THEIR POLITICAL THOUGHTS ARE SOMEHOW RELEVANT TO EVERYONE IN OTHER COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD

TAKE YOUR DENTED FUCKING OVERSIZED ATTENTION STARVED BALLOON HEADS, GO TO CHINA, AFRICA, RUSSIA, AFGHANISTAN, OR PERHAPS THE LOVELY INNER CITIES OF NEW YORK AND CHICAGO, GET ON A FUCKING PODIUM AND START SCREAMING YOUR POLITICAL OPINIONS THERE SO THAT I CAN READ ABOUT YOU IN THE NEWS LATER.

SHUT

THE FUCK

UP
They will literally not care about whether or not you use the L word in China even if they understand what you were talking about.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #692469

Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:48 am HOLY FUCK I COME HERE TO LARP AS AN 8BIT PIXEL FEMALE SPACESTATION CAPTAIN WHY THE FUCK DOES ANYONE LITERALLY ANYONE FEEL THE NEED TO INSERT ANY KIND OF POLITICAL OPINION ONTO THESE FORUMS OR THE GAME IN GENERAL

SHUT

THE FUCK

UP
i can promise you in NY you will be laughed at and recorded since people will mistake you for a druggie