Admin Bumbles Into Secret Drainer Underground Metafriending Ring

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Admin Bumbles Into Secret Drainer Underground Metafriending Ring

Post by Kendrickorium » #693751

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34424

this admin has stuck his head into the metafriend/metagrudge void, and will not be pleased should he climb all the way in (i'm not talking about Sun)
Last edited by Kendrickorium on Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Re: Admin Bumbles Into Secret Drainer Underground Metafriending Ring

Post by WineAllWine » #693816

Sightld2 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:54 pm
oh. Yes, you're right. This is a silly note. Everything I said was correct but is not relevant in this situation. My apologies for wasting everyones time. (write shorter appeals people, that way people will READ THEM)
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #693818

WineAllWine wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:45 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:42 pm decent points
The only thing wrong about draining influences is that you have to be an antag to be able to do it. I agree with you that letting antags go if they've not done actual harm is cool and good actually, but we must go with the rules as written, and you can kill antags.
i'm not arguing about killing antags??
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #693821

Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:01 am
WineAllWine wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:45 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:42 pm decent points
The only thing wrong about draining influences is that you have to be an antag to be able to do it. I agree with you that letting antags go if they've not done actual harm is cool and good actually, but we must go with the rules as written, and you can kill antags.
i'm not arguing about killing antags??
yep, I was completely wrong in this thread, ignore me
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #693822

PAGE TWO ALREADY LETS GOOOOOOOOO
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #693823

sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #693824

I don’t like the fact an admin ahelped this twice and that Watermelon assumed it was metafriending with extremely poor evidence. Makes you wonder if it was only handled like this because a fellow admin made a stink.

Also the pettiness required for Rectification to ahelp this twice as the detective is just embarrassing.
Spoiler:
PengisBungholius
Byond Username: PengisBungholius

Post by PengisBungholius » #693827

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:17 am I don’t like the fact an admin ahelped this twice and that Watermelon assumed it was metafriending with extremely poor evidence. Makes you wonder if it was only handled like this because a fellow admin made a stink.

Also the pettiness required for Rectification to ahelp this twice as the detective is just embarrassing.
SINFUL YOU'RE BAD JUJU GET OUT!! RECTIFICATION WASN'T THE DETECTIVE YOU DUMPLING
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #693830

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:17 am I don’t like the fact an admin ahelped this twice and that Watermelon assumed it was metafriending with extremely poor evidence. Makes you wonder if it was only handled like this because a fellow admin made a stink.

perhaps the admins are.. metafriending?
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #693832

PengisBungholius wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:19 am

SINFUL YOU'RE BAD JUJU GET OUT!! RECTIFICATION WASN'T THE DETECTIVE YOU DUMPLING
The seccie, whatever. The point is that they were salty the valid wasn’t being valided for doing absolutely nothing, and they were so upset about it that they ahelped twice. Imagine that. Imagine catching a valid, who did nothing except collect a pierced reality, and getting angry when someone argues in their defense, angry enough to ahelp TWICE over it.

WHAT A LITTLE BABY. Should’ve been insta closed as an IC issue, which it would’ve been if it were a player I bet. Or at least they would’ve assumed good faith and not made the schizo jump MORGAN? WHOS MORGAN? THEIR DISCORD HANDLE I BET. FUCKIN METAFRIENDER, GOTCHA!!
Spoiler:
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #693835

Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:23 am perhaps the admins are.. metafriending?
I'm gonna admit something potentially dangerous, getting ahelps from admins (as players) is really difficult.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #693836

WineAllWine wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:32 am
Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:23 am perhaps the admins are.. metafriending?
I'm gonna admit something potentially dangerous, getting ahelps from admins (as players) is really difficult.
no sarcasm implied, yes, i can imagine
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #693837

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:26 am

The seccie, whatever. The point is that they were salty the valid wasn’t being valided for doing absolutely nothing, and they were so upset about it that they ahelped twice. Imagine that. Imagine catching a valid, who did nothing except collect a pierced reality, and getting angry when someone argues in their defense, angry enough to ahelp TWICE over it.

WHAT A LITTLE BABY. Should’ve been insta closed as an IC issue, which it would’ve been if it were a player I bet. Or at least they would’ve assumed good faith and not made the schizo jump MORGAN? WHOS MORGAN? THEIR DISCORD HANDLE I BET. FUCKIN METAFRIENDER, GOTCHA!!
wait so yeah, what happened? conrad was a bystander that got mad that a valid wasnt being valid' by sec, and ahelped it twice? is this right?
PengisBungholius

Post by PengisBungholius » #693839

Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:34 am
sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:26 am

wait so yeah, what happened? conrad was a bystander that got mad that a valid wasnt being valid' by sec, and ahelped it twice? is this right?
Conrad saw the pierced reality in engi, called it in, questioned engis
Detective Lurks-in-Maintenance gets there, checks for prints, sees atmos coat, PDAs Pom to try and extort money from her to cover up the evidence, fails, rats her out
Conrad immediately gets super excited, I cut that part out of the logs I dumped in the appeal tho
Conrad later (like, 20 min after Pom is released with a tracking implant) goes to the captain to get atmos and teleporter access, uses that to teleport onto, cuff, strip, and try and strangle Pom to death (then also lies about Pom resisting arrest and there being evidence Pom was a heretic to the warden)
there's more but it doesn't really matter, that's the broad strokes of it
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #693840

WineAllWine wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:32 am
SINKS TEETH INTO THIS LIKE A JUICY ORANGE
Spoiler:
Wolfmoy
Byond Username: Wolfmoy

Post by Wolfmoy » #693843

Isnt that called adminshopping?
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #693845

Wolfmoy wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:46 am

Isnt that called adminshopping?
No. If you ahelp multiple times without it being resolved it counts as the same ticket and will go to the same admin.
PengisBungholius

Post by PengisBungholius » #693847

WineAllWine wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:54 am No. If you ahelp multiple times without it being resolved it counts as the same ticket and will go to the same admin.
Didn't the first ahelp ticket get resolved though? or was that not the case?
Wolfmoy
Byond Username: Wolfmoy

Post by Wolfmoy » #693850

PengisBungholius

Post by PengisBungholius » #693851

Wolfmoy wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:58 am It WAS resolved is the problem; https://gyazo.com/4403441337d787e808169575181d501a
I think it'd have to be resolved on the original ahelper's end? I dunno, it's weird that you can be ticketed about this twice, I'd assume when the ticket is closed the first time it was resolved with the original ahelper too
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #693852

Cool I managed to embarass myself even further in this thread :P
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #693853

Watermelon decided to nab the ticket from the trialmin, even though admins tell us trialmins are full admins…

WHICH IS IT? CAN ADMINS SNATCH TICKETS FROM LOWER RANKED ADMINS? It sounds like double jeopardy to me.
Spoiler:
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #693854

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:00 am Watermelon decided to nab the ticket from the trialmin, even though admins tell us trialmins are full admins…

WHICH IS IT? CAN ADMINS SNATCH TICKETS FROM LOWER RANKED ADMINS? It sounds like double jeopardy to me.
DeathHasForm resolved the ticket at 2023-07-11T23:12:41
rectification made a new ticket at 2023-07-11T23:13:30
and the first reply from Walter is at 2023-07-11T23:15:59
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #693855

Maybe instead of making metafriends you should be getting a metalife. Metanerds.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #693857

WineAllWine wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:58 pm
oh. Yes, you're right. This is a silly note. Everything I said was correct but is not relevant in this situation. My apologies for wasting everyones time. (write shorter appeals people, that way people will READ THEM)
Maybe you're just scared of long appeals.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
c4g
Byond Username: C4g

Post by c4g » #693858

WineAllWine wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:05 am
sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:00 am Watermelon decided to nab the ticket from the trialmin, even though admins tell us trialmins are full admins…

DeathHasForm resolved the ticket at 2023-07-11T23:12:41
rectification made a new ticket at 2023-07-11T23:13:30
and the first reply from Walter is at 2023-07-11T23:15:59
lol actual adminshopping
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #693861

Archie700 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:27 am
WineAllWine wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:58 pm
Maybe you're just scared of long appeals.
I am
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #693862

You cant get blammed for metafriending if you act like a prick to everyone intermittently. Thats why the oldest players main greytider.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #693863

Capsandi wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:48 am You cant get blammed for metafriending if you act like a prick to everyone intermittently. Thats why the oldest players main greytider.
not true, i captain main and regularly vibe check sinful with a stun baton

edit: eh i guess i'm not a very old player though..
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Admin Bumbles Into Local Underground Metafriending Ring

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #693866

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:24 pm
The Wrench wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:22 pm This thread name is a solid 3/10. Needs more drainer puns.
i made this in a hurry, i'm always open to suggestions
tgstation community: circling the drain(ers)
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #693868

Personally I prefer 100 Gecs but I am also biased toward Bladee...
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #693869

Capsandi wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:48 am You cant get blammed for metafriending if you act like a prick to everyone intermittently. Thats why the oldest players main greytider.
You could take the random character route.
Image Image
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #693870

pretty wierd how conrad completely disappeared from the forums since this dropped
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #693874

Honestly this seems like a really bad note, and something that I kinda hope gets taken to Admin Complaints after it's done.

Maybe there's information that's just not being dropped in the appeal, but Wolf shows us that there was no actual evidence about Pom other than them jokingly saying "I'm a drainer" while also repeatedly saying "I'm not a Heretic" (hey, y'know scrubbers are kinda like drains, right? and Pom's an atmos tech?) and Watermelon keeps saying in the appeal "YOU SAID YOU DOUBT IT DESPITE STRONG EVIDENCE"

I kinda don't see any strong evidence. It really feels like the admin just doesn't want to admit they were wrong. And it sets a really bad precedent that I'm kinda uncomfy with, where Sec just has to assume that everyone's an Uber Valid at the slightest hint that they may be antag.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #693877

Haven't actually read the appeal or any of the 99999 word posts because I don't hate myself.

Letting antags go is fine even if you know they're antags!!! Especially with heretic and prog tot being so slow to start and really needing to ramp up it's more fun for the round that way.
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #693879

Hey, rectification here. Just wanted to say I didn’t ask for any notes to be placed, and just wanted to alert the admins of a situation I found kinda sus!! (i didn’t have access to logs or a line of communication to the cats so i didn’t have their side of the story)

I had a really fun round! I was surprised to see how many people were pissed at me round end and it made me feel pretty bad considering i was just playing the game!

I have had zero rembered interactions with pom round prior to this point, and they just kinda struck me as a smug asshole who thought they could get away with anything (too my character of course, out of character i understand that they were just playing the game!)

given my prior interactions with pom, and how they had lied to my face, i thought it was resonable for my character to go renage and disobay my warden, to kill someone he thought was a real threat to the station! I was playing a clear and consistent character with reasonable motives throughout, and didn’t break any rules!
I shouldn’t be verbally harassed for killing somebody just because you had a positive experience with them in a previous round.

i had significant dialogue both before and durring my crime (which was indeed a crime, but its ok for sec officers to break the law with sufficient IC reasoning)

I’m not on trial here though!! Im sorry that my status may have swayed the judgement of this note if indeed it did.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #693881

oh by the way, opening up a new ahelp was an accident, i didn’t see that the old one was closed. If i did I probably wouldn’t have opened up a new one.

Sorry!
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #693886

I don't really understand how they believed everything pom Patel said at face value, except for the stuff that incriminated him, including the stuff said by Pom Patel himself.

Then begins to expect the warden of foul play. Despite him being told by a sec officer about his fibres being found at multiple rift sites.

I don't know about metafriending but this guy did choose to defend/believe pom when given the opportunity and not Security, despite security actually having evidence.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #693891

personally - and this comes with the caveat that i'm a cringe manuel roleplayer so we have a totally different culture there - i don't find much wrong with characters remembering who other characters are between shifts and being friends. the issue comes when that friendship becomes a detriment to the round, ie, the friends occupy antithetical roles (sec and antag) yet still play in a way that's beneficial to each other. sec not believing other sec (who have evidence) in order to defend a friend is behaviour which i would find troubling.

but i'm also fine with a catch and release approach to antags that haven't done anything wrong yet. this is also something supported by manuel rules, so it might be another cultural difference, but when i catch a traitor for example and there's no evidence of any wrongdoing (major sabotage, murder, big crimes like that) but they only have contraband on them, then i will charge them for contraband, confiscate it, then release them after their short sentence. it's more fun that way, because i know i'm going to be catching them again later, and i want to give them a chance to get to play the round and do something worthy of being caught and sent to the shadow realm.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #693893

PengisBungholius wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:51 pm This sounds like metagrudging to me, or someone having such a grossly fragile ego that they took eating chips and pointing to be something that incites a shift-long manhunt.
Ouch, dude.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #693894

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:47 am
PengisBungholius wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:51 pm This sounds like metagrudging to me, or someone having such a grossly fragile ego that they took eating chips and pointing to be something that incites a shift-long manhunt.
Ouch, dude.
Wait… *checks your ckey* NOOOO
RECTIFICATION IS EASY?

Listen pal it’s ok we all have our weak moments… Everyone is guilty of ahelping something petty cause you get a bit heated, this game is real good at that.
Spoiler:
PengisBungholius

Post by PengisBungholius » #693895

Ouch, dude.
I was being a bit too mean with that, yeah. Sorry, I should've edited it more before posting.
The logs do make you look unhinged/metagrudging though, there was almost no interaction between you two, and you're EXCEEDINGLY kill hungry for Pom just because she seems valid under rule 4?

Code: Select all

09:59:52	EMOTE	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) points at the �analyzed atomized flow	(124, 103, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:00:13	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "Mr Hardie is not here"	(124, 103, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:00:19	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "Hes supposed to be with you guys"	(124, 103, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:00:29	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "Really?"	(124, 103, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:00:44	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "Of you all have alibies"	(124, 103, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:00:51	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "Then the atmos tecdh"	(124, 103, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:00:56	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "Draws my ire"	(124, 103, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:01:08	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "Wanna check this door for cut wires?"	(124, 103, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:01:23	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "Nothing?"	(126, 103, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:01:36	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "I'll speak with the atmos tech"	(126, 102, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:01:50	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "Morning mr Patel"	(137, 83, 2)	Atmospherics
10:01:55	SAY	C4g/(Pom Patel) "Ms, actually"	(140, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:01:59	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "Now as you may have noticed"	(137, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:02:05	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "Indeed sorry"	(137, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:02:07	EMOTE	C4g/(Pom Patel) laughs.	(140, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:02:16	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "There is a bit of a fracture in space"	(137, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:02:20	EMOTE	C4g/(Pom Patel) nods.	(140, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:02:22	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "Just in the engineering lobby"	(137, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:02:25	SAY	C4g/(Pom Patel) "I've been trying not to look at it."	(140, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:02:26	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "No signs of break in"	(137, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:02:38	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "All the engineers are covering for eachother"	(137, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:02:54	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "You are the only one with access despite them"	(137, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:02:59	EMOTE	C4g/(Pom Patel) shrugs.	(140, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:03:07	SAY	C4g/(Pom Patel) "Dunno what to tell you. Maybe someone asked the AI?"	(140, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:03:11	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "What have you been doing?"	(137, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:03:16	TELECOMMS	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) [Security] (spans: ) "AI question" (language: Galactic Common)	(137, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:03:25	SAY	C4g/(Pom Patel) "Trying to figure out a good setup for farming water vapor"	(140, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:03:32	TELECOMMS	Blockaboo/(PAL-9000) [Security] (spans: robot command_headset ) "What's your question solder" (language: Galactic Common)	(190, 36, 3)	AI Chamber
10:03:34	SAY	C4g/(Pom Patel) "I wanna make a trit fire but I haven't done one before."	(140, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:03:36	TELECOMMS	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) [Security] (spans: ) "You let anyone into the engineering lobby?" (language: Galactic Common)	(137, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:03:46	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "hrm"	(137, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:03:52	TELECOMMS	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) [Security] (spans: ) "Thank you AI" (language: Galactic Common)	(137, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:04:00	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "Well"	(137, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:04:04	SAY	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) "Carry on citizen"	(137, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:04:06	EMOTE	C4g/(Pom Patel) nods.	(140, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
10:04:09	SAY	C4g/(Pom Patel) "Godspeed officer"	(140, 82, 2)	Atmospherics
nothing about this seems smarmy to me, at least
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #693896

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:54 am
Ouch, dude.
Wait… *checks your ckey* NOOOO
RECTIFICATION IS EASY?

Listen pal it’s ok we all have our weak moments… Everyone is guilty of ahelping something petty cause you get a bit heated, this game is real good at that.
im honestly for overturning the note but its not really my decision.
You gotta understand that I wasn’t asking for or expecting punishment, and i didn’t have all the information revealed over the course of this appeal.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #693897

11:57:06    COMPAT    ADMIN: Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) punished Watchulookinat/(Gonna Stab You In The Leg) with Lightning bolt.        
11:59:11    COMPAT    ADMIN: Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) punished Watchulookinat/(Gonna Stab You In The Leg) with Imaginary Friend (Special).        
11:59:12    ACCESS    Mob Login: Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) was assigned to a /mob/camera/imaginary_friend        
11:59:12    GAME    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) Client Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) has taken ownership of mob Conrad Kurtz(/mob/camera/imaginary_friend)    (189, 129, 2)    Starboard Primary Hallway
11:59:32    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "GOD IS TRYING TO KILL YOU"    (162, 105, 2)    Aft Central Primary Hallway
11:59:45    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "GOD WANTS YOU TO SUFFER"    (153, 105, 2)    Aft Central Primary Hallway
11:59:53    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "GOD WANTS YOU TO FEEL PAIn"    (151, 106, 2)    Aft Central Primary Hallway
12:00:21    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "I WANT YOU TO DIE"    (152, 109, 2)    Aft Central Primary Hallway
12:00:25    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "I WANT YOU TO DIE"    (152, 109, 2)    Aft Central Primary Hallway
12:00:36    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "I WANT YOU TO DIE"    (170, 100, 2)    Escape Shuttle Hallway
12:00:48    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "I AM GOING TO VALID HUNT YOU"    (190, 99, 2)    Library
12:00:52    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "YOU WILL DIE"    (190, 99, 2)    Library
12:01:00    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "DIE"    (202, 98, 2)    Dormitories
12:01:08    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "I AM"    (206, 103, 2)    Dormitories
12:01:11    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "EVERYWHERE"    (206, 103, 2)    Dormitories
12:01:23    COMPAT    ADMIN: Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) deleted Conrad Kurtz    (204, 101, 2)    Dormitories

what is this
Local admin OOC in IC by saying validhunt see more at 11
The future is horrible!
PengisBungholius

Post by PengisBungholius » #693899

Ezel wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:37 am Local admin OOC in IC by saying validhunt see more at 11
This was from the next sybil round, https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/210 ... e=game.txt , Rectification seemed to be doing admin stuff, for the record
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #693900

Ezel wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:37 am

11:57:06    COMPAT    ADMIN: Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) punished Watchulookinat/(Gonna Stab You In The Leg) with Lightning bolt.        
11:59:11    COMPAT    ADMIN: Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) punished Watchulookinat/(Gonna Stab You In The Leg) with Imaginary Friend (Special).        
11:59:12    ACCESS    Mob Login: Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) was assigned to a /mob/camera/imaginary_friend        
11:59:12    GAME    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) Client Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) has taken ownership of mob Conrad Kurtz(/mob/camera/imaginary_friend)    (189, 129, 2)    Starboard Primary Hallway
11:59:32    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "GOD IS TRYING TO KILL YOU"    (162, 105, 2)    Aft Central Primary Hallway
11:59:45    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "GOD WANTS YOU TO SUFFER"    (153, 105, 2)    Aft Central Primary Hallway
11:59:53    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "GOD WANTS YOU TO FEEL PAIn"    (151, 106, 2)    Aft Central Primary Hallway
12:00:21    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "I WANT YOU TO DIE"    (152, 109, 2)    Aft Central Primary Hallway
12:00:25    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "I WANT YOU TO DIE"    (152, 109, 2)    Aft Central Primary Hallway
12:00:36    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "I WANT YOU TO DIE"    (170, 100, 2)    Escape Shuttle Hallway
12:00:48    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "I AM GOING TO VALID HUNT YOU"    (190, 99, 2)    Library
12:00:52    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "YOU WILL DIE"    (190, 99, 2)    Library
12:01:00    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "DIE"    (202, 98, 2)    Dormitories
12:01:08    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "I AM"    (206, 103, 2)    Dormitories
12:01:11    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "EVERYWHERE"    (206, 103, 2)    Dormitories
12:01:23    COMPAT    ADMIN: Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) deleted Conrad Kurtz    (204, 101, 2)    Dormitories

what is this
As an imaginary friend. While adminning.

Is this Fox News?
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
PengisBungholius

Post by PengisBungholius » #693901

conrad wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:58 am

Is this Fox News?
Bunny, actually, not fox
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #693902

what is this

Is this Fox News?
Still imaginery friend is IC sense stuff like this could proc of players bringing OOC in IC by saying for example i have a voice in my head telling be validhunted
The future is horrible!
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #693903

was it in the same round? if not, who cares, it's event stuff.
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #693908

Ezel wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:13 am

what is this

Is this Fox News?
Still imaginery friend is IC sense stuff like this could proc of players bringing OOC in IC by saying for example i have a voice in my head telling be validhunted
A player saying "I have a voice in my head telling me be validhunted" sounds fucking hilarious.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #693910

Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:44 am pretty wierd how conrad completely disappeared from the forums since this dropped
Conrad is rectifications IC name iirc
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #693911

im not readin allat
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!