Admin Bumbles Into Secret Drainer Underground Metafriending Ring

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Admin Bumbles Into Secret Drainer Underground Metafriending Ring

Post by Kendrickorium » #693751

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34424

this admin has stuck his head into the metafriend/metagrudge void, and will not be pleased should he climb all the way in (i'm not talking about Sun)
Last edited by Kendrickorium on Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

Re: Admin Bumbles Into Secret Drainer Underground Metafriending Ring

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #693911

im not readin allat
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #693914

TheRex9001 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:11 am
Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:44 am pretty wierd how conrad completely disappeared from the forums since this dropped
Conrad is rectifications IC name iirc
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #693916

conrad wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:59 am
Ezel wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:13 am
conrad wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:58 am
Ezel wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:37 am

Code: Select all

11:57:06    COMPAT    ADMIN: Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) punished Watchulookinat/(Gonna Stab You In The Leg) with Lightning bolt.        
11:59:11    COMPAT    ADMIN: Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) punished Watchulookinat/(Gonna Stab You In The Leg) with Imaginary Friend (Special).        
11:59:12    ACCESS    Mob Login: Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) was assigned to a /mob/camera/imaginary_friend        
11:59:12    GAME    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) Client Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) has taken ownership of mob Conrad Kurtz(/mob/camera/imaginary_friend)    (189, 129, 2)    Starboard Primary Hallway
11:59:32    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "GOD IS TRYING TO KILL YOU"    (162, 105, 2)    Aft Central Primary Hallway
11:59:45    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "GOD WANTS YOU TO SUFFER"    (153, 105, 2)    Aft Central Primary Hallway
11:59:53    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "GOD WANTS YOU TO FEEL PAIn"    (151, 106, 2)    Aft Central Primary Hallway
12:00:21    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "I WANT YOU TO DIE"    (152, 109, 2)    Aft Central Primary Hallway
12:00:25    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "I WANT YOU TO DIE"    (152, 109, 2)    Aft Central Primary Hallway
12:00:36    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "I WANT YOU TO DIE"    (170, 100, 2)    Escape Shuttle Hallway
12:00:48    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "I AM GOING TO VALID HUNT YOU"    (190, 99, 2)    Library
12:00:52    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "YOU WILL DIE"    (190, 99, 2)    Library
12:01:00    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "DIE"    (202, 98, 2)    Dormitories
12:01:08    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "I AM"    (206, 103, 2)    Dormitories
12:01:11    SAY    Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) (imaginary friend) "EVERYWHERE"    (206, 103, 2)    Dormitories
12:01:23    COMPAT    ADMIN: Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) deleted Conrad Kurtz    (204, 101, 2)    Dormitories

what is this
Local admin OOC in IC by saying validhunt see more at 11
As an imaginary friend. While adminning.

Is this Fox News?
Still imaginery friend is IC sense stuff like this could proc of players bringing OOC in IC by saying for example i have a voice in my head telling be validhunted
A player saying "I have a voice in my head telling me be validhunted" sounds fucking hilarious.
Hillarious till a clueless admin notes him for OOC in IC
The future is horrible!
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #693921

dendydoom wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:22 am but i'm also fine with a catch and release approach to antags that haven't done anything wrong yet. this is also something supported by manuel rules, so it might be another cultural difference,
Some people do it, some people don't. I usually release antags that haven't done anything yet and got caught early with tracking and chemical implants. I have also gotten this treatment sometimes as an antag.
One such antag augmented himself and had me and a security officer chasing him through space having numerous firefights, teleporting to his tracker implant and then back. Fun round.
PengisBungholius wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:04 am The logs do make you look unhinged/metagrudging though, there was almost no interaction between you two, and you're EXCEEDINGLY kill hungry for Pom just because she seems valid under rule 4?
Some people are bloodthirsty like that. This can't be the first time you've encountered people who go into a full berserk rage at the sight of a valid. It doesn't mean there's a metagrudge or anything of the sort, this accusation seems like throwing shit at the wall hoping it sticks, much like the note itself.
Wolfmoy wrote:elects to only tracking implant and release after lacking time to create a sufficent chemical mix
Lacking time? All you have to do is grab the syringe from the execution room and inject it into the implant...
Waltermeldron wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:06 pm You make further comments after the arrest that you doubt pom is an EOTC (Enemy of the Corporation), without any prior evidence.
That's... not how doubt works. You doubt something when there is insufficient evidence to believe it, which is exactly what we have here. If he had evidence to the contrary, he wouldn't merely doubt it, he'd outright deny it. You don't assume every player is an EOTC, you assume crewmen aren't antags, unless given reason to believe it.
Watermeldron in "the Note" wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:05 pm The player pushed a bit too hard for Pom Patel's defense despite them self-incriminating to the point where it seemed a lot like metafriending.
I can see the headlines already.
"Player noted for not validhunting hard enough"
"Gamer noted for suboptimal gameplay"
"Officer noted for failing to frag the antags and get the epic red text"
How about we don't just execute people over some fibers? Is that too much to ask?
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
GPeckman
Byond Username: GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #693924

Rule 2 precedents say this:
Character friendships should not be exploitative in nature or be used to gain an unfair advantage. Having an IC friendship with another player does not, for example, justify giving them all-access each round.
The example given here of an unfair advantage is all-access. In comparison, the supposed 'advantage' that Sun gave Pom was... actually, I'm not sure. Is the seccie saying "I don't think its Pom" really considered an advantage? I don't see how it gave Pom any concrete benefit whatsoever.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #693928

GPeckman wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:55 pm Rule 2 precedents say this:
Character friendships should not be exploitative in nature or be used to gain an unfair advantage. Having an IC friendship with another player does not, for example, justify giving them all-access each round.
The example given here of an unfair advantage is all-access. In comparison, the supposed 'advantage' that Sun gave Pom was... actually, I'm not sure. Is the seccie saying "I don't think its Pom" really considered an advantage? I don't see how it gave Pom any concrete benefit whatsoever.
in my experience it's fine for sec to question each other's reasoning, it's good RP and leads to keeping each other in check to ensure good procedure, but ultimately they should have each other's back as a team. sec can't, for example, ignore valid commands from the hos without an extremely good IC reason. they are supposed to stick together and work together, otherwise it becomes a mess. security is an important position and there are higher expectations for players who choose those roles. in that case, a secoff shouldn't choose to defend a friend over their duty as sec without strong IC reasoning. i can't say for certain whether that happened here because i'm too lazy to fully investigate it, but if that is the case then i can see why there might be an issue over it. it's not the fact that the secoff had doubts, it's why those doubts became more important than their duty as sec. if it's because they want to help their friend, then that comes at the cost of fulfilling the duty of their role, and there needs to be good IC backing for that decision to make sense.

as always in my own investigations i look for IC and RP evidence that creates a narrative that could explain these things. if someone defends their friend because of actions in the round that have sown doubt in their mind about the validity of their orders, then that is an interesting story to explore. i once quit sec because we were ordered to open fire on rioters. but if someone acts without that IC reasoning, and simply because someone is their pal and their friendship hasn't been an integral part of that specific round, then it seems (to me at least) that the reasoning for questioning the evidence or refusing orders becomes flimsy.

again, most of this is spitballing and hypothesizing. i have literally no context for what happened here beyond the same cursory glance of the logs in the appeal that everyone else has.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #693929

dendydoom wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:31 pm
GPeckman wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:55 pm Rule 2 precedents say this:
in my experience it's fine for sec to question each other's reasoning, it's good RP and leads to keeping each other in check to ensure good procedure, but ultimately they should have each other's back as a team. sec can't, for example, ignore valid commands from the hos without an extremely good IC reason. they are supposed to stick together and work together, otherwise it becomes a mess. security is an important position and there are higher expectations for players who choose those roles. in that case, a secoff shouldn't choose to defend a friend over their duty as sec without strong IC reasoning. i can't say for certain whether that happened here because i'm too lazy to fully investigate it, but if that is the case then i can see why there might be an issue over it. it's not the fact that the secoff had doubts, it's why those doubts became more important than their duty as sec. if it's because they want to help their friend, then that comes at the cost of fulfilling the duty of their role, and there needs to be good IC backing for that decision to make sense.

as always in my own investigations i look for IC and RP evidence that creates a narrative that could explain these things. if someone defends their friend because of actions in the round that have sown doubt in their mind about the validity of their orders, then that is an interesting story to explore. i once quit sec because we were ordered to open fire on rioters. but if someone acts without that IC reasoning, and simply because someone is their pal and their friendship hasn't been an integral part of that specific round, then it seems (to me at least) that the reasoning for questioning the evidence or refusing orders becomes flimsy.

again, most of this is spitballing and hypothesizing. i have literally no context for what happened here beyond the same cursory glance of the logs in the appeal that everyone else has.
I thought I saw a post from you that you wouldn't essay post 🙃 I'm in tears
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #693930

kieth4 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:32 pm I thought I saw a post from you that you wouldn't essay post 🙃 I'm in tears
my vacation is over >:) i'm back on that grind
NSFW:
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #693931

dendydoom wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:36 pm
kieth4 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:32 pm I thought I saw a post from you that you wouldn't essay post 🙃 I'm in tears
my vacation is over >:) i'm back on that grind

Crying
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #693933

dendydoom wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:31 pm in my experience it's fine for sec to question each other's reasoning, it's good RP and leads to keeping each other in check to ensure good procedure
Absolutely. Security much to often trusts other officers blindly, resulting in shit like the whole of security coming after me and my engineers after a shitsec detective fucked around (randomly stole my PDA and ID, then shot an atmos tech) and then cried about it when he found out (got stunned and cabletied). When this happened, security policy's new rule 6 was already in place, so he got treated like the shitter he was and got tied up to a chair to wait out his "brig time".
So he got sec all riled up and they stormed engineering, only to have their raid repelled and be forced to retreat. My engineers and I won against the shitsec mafia, but not everyone is as robust as us, so the point stands.
The policy change was just magnificent.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #693940

PAGE THREE STARTS WITH EKAT TAKES LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #693942

>NOTE REMOVED

THIS COULD HAVE BEEN 10 PAGEEESSSS NOOOOOOOOOO NOT YETTTTT
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #693944

you dreamed too big and flew too close to the sun kendrick

into the trash your peanut goes...
NSFW:
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #693946

Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:26 pm >NOTE REMOVED

THIS COULD HAVE BEEN 10 PAGEEESSSS NOOOOOOOOOO NOT YETTTTT
don’t lose hope! we can still get a admin complaint.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #693950

ekaterina wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:44 pm
dendydoom wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:31 pm in my experience it's fine for sec to question each other's reasoning, it's good RP and leads to keeping each other in check to ensure good procedure
Absolutely. Security much to often trusts other officers blindly, resulting in shit like the whole of security coming after me and my engineers after a shitsec detective fucked around (randomly stole my PDA and ID, then shot an atmos tech) and then cried about it when he found out (got stunned and cabletied).
This is how captain needs to talk to the HOS , security unification is a top priority
PengisBungholius
Byond Username: PengisBungholius

Post by PengisBungholius » #693975

shoutouts to ekat for reminding me why I don't forumpost
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #693981

Security having stronger metaprotections is actually reason for security to not blindly trust their own team. If one of them makes a mistake, which is often the case, then the rest of the team gets dragged into that nonsense and gives others a really hard time over something they could've easily investigated and prevented. Officers making false calls over genuine mistakes or intentional malice happens all the time. The most common example I can think of is officers being too lazy to update a person's arrest record off wanted after detaining them and then refusing to answer the security channel when someone is asking if the case was already handled/why they're set to wanted. So a failure to update arrest records to prevent a person being punished twice, and then a failure to communicate why they're wanted. Sun made the correct call being skeptical and did their due dilligence investigating. In an ideal world we'd be able to blindly trust security because they can't roll antag and do everything perfectly, but that's not how it goes in SS13 lol.

Also as a ghost that watched that round, neither Conrad nor the warden were confident that Pom was a heretic. They spent ages in maints desperately sifting through her gear searching for any shred of heretic items they could find and spent ages discussing with each other what they should do. From Conrad's behaviour it just seemed like the player had a decent hunch, wasn't really confident on it, but thought worst case scenario he could barely justify the round removal in ahelp with the drainer comment while getting his kill. He definitely wasn't 100% certain. I'd be shocked if he was even 60% certain. The reason they implanted Pom to begin with is because they weren't certain.

Also lol at an admin weaponizing ahelp with a metafriend accusation because a sec officer saw through blatant misinformation of another officer. shame on Conrad
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #693985

TypicalRig wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:20 pm He definitely wasn't 100% certain.
Nah I was sure.
TypicalRig wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:20 pm Also lol at an admin weaponizing ahelp with a metafriend accusation because a sec officer saw through blatant misinformation of another officer.
I was playing a character, and wasn't mad occly about the sec team's reaction to my actions, and in fact I expected it and thought it would be dramatic and therefor lead to an interesting story.
I apparently have the rare ability to distinguish my acts and feelings as a character in a roleplaying game from my thoughts and feelings in real life.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #693989

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:29 pm
Nah I was sure.
TypicalRig wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:20 pm Also lol at an admin weaponizing ahelp with a metafriend accusation because a sec officer saw through blatant misinformation of another officer.
I was playing a character, and wasn't mad occly about the sec team's reaction to my actions, and in fact I expected it and thought it would be dramatic and therefor lead to an interesting story.
I apparently have the rare ability to distinguish my acts and feelings as a character in a roleplaying game from my thoughts and feelings in real life.
who the fuck plays this game while thinking "THIS REACTION MY PLAYER CHARACTER HAS WILL SURELY MAKE FOR AN INTERESTING STORY AND DRAMA"

like, what?

on the outside looking in, you went ahead and took a kill based on flimsy evidence and heresay and got LUCKY pom was actually antag
PengisBungholius

Post by PengisBungholius » #693990

Nah I was sure.
you literally weren't, since Pom never did anything more than touch a door and joke about being a drainer. Being sure is getting heretic handed (or just seeing it), seeing contraband... anything... instead of lying about Pom being a murderer and resisting (which, to note, the "interesting story" part of that round seemed to be largely people reacting to the fact that you're an admin)
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #693991

Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:58 pm
Nah I was sure.
who the fuck plays this game while thinking "THIS REACTION MY PLAYER CHARACTER HAS WILL SURELY MAKE FOR AN INTERESTING STORY AND DRAMA"
Dude literally me. It's the same reason I left pom's sensors on, so we had the potential for further spicy drama later on.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #693992

PengisBungholius wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:03 pm
Nah I was sure.
(which, to note, the "interesting story" part of that round seemed to be largely people reacting to the fact that you're an admin)
My guy what the heck are you even chattering about.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
PengisBungholius

Post by PengisBungholius » #693995

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:06 pm
(which, to note, the "interesting story" part of that round seemed to be largely people reacting to the fact that you're an admin)

Also, I just wanna say, I have nothing against you personally. I just thought the way that round went was cringe.
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #693996

PengisBungholius wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:24 pm
Itseasytosee2me wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:06 pm
-snip-
Oh, roger. Thanks for being cordial.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
c4g
Byond Username: C4g

Post by c4g » #694004

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:04 pm
Nah I was sure.
Dude literally me. It's the same reason I left pom's sensors on, so we had the potential for further spicy drama later on.
do you mean when you tried to kill me and tossed me in maints? you definitely stripped my sensors then

10:42:49	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) is stripping C4g/(Pom Patel) of the atmospheric firefighter helmet.	(127, 99, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:42:50	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) is stripping C4g/(Pom Patel) of the atmospherics winter coat.	(127, 99, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:42:55	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) has stripped C4g/(Pom Patel) of the atmospheric firefighter helmet.	(127, 99, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:42:56	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) has stripped C4g/(Pom Patel) of the atmospherics winter coat.	(127, 99, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:43:09	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) stun attacked C4g/(Pom Patel) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 77.1)	(134, 99, 2)	Atmospherics
10:43:13	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) stun attacked C4g/(Pom Patel) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 77.1)	(134, 99, 2)	Atmospherics
10:43:15	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) is stripping C4g/(Pom Patel) of Pom Patel (Atmospheric Technician).	(134, 99, 2)	Atmospherics
10:43:20	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) has stripped C4g/(Pom Patel) of Pom Patel (Atmospheric Technician).	(134, 99, 2)	Atmospherics
10:43:27	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) has thrown Pom Patel (Atmospheric Technician)	(134, 97, 2)	Lesser Starboard Maintenance
10:45:09	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) is stripping C4g/(Pom Patel) of the atmospheric technician's jumpsuit.	(137, 97, 2)	Lesser Starboard Maintenance
10:45:15	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) has stripped C4g/(Pom Patel) of the atmospheric technician's jumpsuit.	(137, 97, 2)	Lesser Starboard Maintenance
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #694006

c4g wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:15 pm
Itseasytosee2me wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:04 pm
Nah I was sure.
do you mean when you tried to kill me and tossed me in maints? you definitely stripped my sensors then

10:42:49	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) is stripping C4g/(Pom Patel) of the atmospheric firefighter helmet.	(127, 99, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:42:50	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) is stripping C4g/(Pom Patel) of the atmospherics winter coat.	(127, 99, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:42:55	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) has stripped C4g/(Pom Patel) of the atmospheric firefighter helmet.	(127, 99, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:42:56	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) has stripped C4g/(Pom Patel) of the atmospherics winter coat.	(127, 99, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:43:09	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) stun attacked C4g/(Pom Patel) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 77.1)	(134, 99, 2)	Atmospherics
10:43:13	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) stun attacked C4g/(Pom Patel) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 77.1)	(134, 99, 2)	Atmospherics
10:43:15	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) is stripping C4g/(Pom Patel) of Pom Patel (Atmospheric Technician).	(134, 99, 2)	Atmospherics
10:43:20	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) has stripped C4g/(Pom Patel) of Pom Patel (Atmospheric Technician).	(134, 99, 2)	Atmospherics
10:43:27	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) has thrown Pom Patel (Atmospheric Technician)	(134, 97, 2)	Lesser Starboard Maintenance
10:45:09	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) is stripping C4g/(Pom Patel) of the atmospheric technician's jumpsuit.	(137, 97, 2)	Lesser Starboard Maintenance
10:45:15	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) has stripped C4g/(Pom Patel) of the atmospheric technician's jumpsuit.	(137, 97, 2)	Lesser Starboard Maintenance
Fuck, thought I canceled that. That is indeed my error.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
PengisBungholius

Post by PengisBungholius » #694023

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:34 pm
The actual full combat logs (searching for "c4g" in the combat logs) of you stripping Pom after getting teleporter and atmos access (to hunt Pom):

10:42:42	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) stun attacked C4g/(Pom Patel) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 84.6)	(124, 98, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:42:45	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) stun attacked C4g/(Pom Patel) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 84.6)	(127, 99, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:42:46	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) attacked C4g/(Pom Patel) with stun baton (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 77.1)	(127, 98, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:42:48	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) stun attacked C4g/(Pom Patel) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 77.1)	(127, 98, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:42:57	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) is stripping C4g/(Pom Patel) of the engineering radio headset.	(127, 99, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:42:57	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) stun attacked C4g/(Pom Patel) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 77.1)	(127, 99, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:43:02	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) has stripped C4g/(Pom Patel) of the engineering radio headset.	(127, 99, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:43:03	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) grabbed C4g/(Pom Patel) passive grab (NEWHP: 77.1)	(127, 99, 2)	Engineering Foyer
10:43:24	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) stun attacked C4g/(Pom Patel) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 77.1)	(134, 97, 2)	Lesser Starboard Maintenance
10:43:31	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) attempted to handcuff C4g/(Pom Patel) (NEWHP: 77.1)	(135, 97, 2)	Lesser Starboard Maintenance
10:43:35	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) handcuffed C4g/(Pom Patel) (NEWHP: 77.1)	(135, 97, 2)	Lesser Starboard Maintenance
10:43:59	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) grabbed C4g/(Pom Patel) aggressive grab (NEWHP: 77.1)	(136, 97, 2)	Lesser Starboard Maintenance
10:44:15	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) attempted to neck grab C4g/(Pom Patel) neck grab (NEWHP: 77.1)	(137, 97, 2)	Lesser Starboard Maintenance
10:44:19	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) grabbed C4g/(Pom Patel) neck grab (NEWHP: 77.1)	(137, 97, 2)	Lesser Starboard Maintenance
10:44:24	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) attempted to strangle C4g/(Pom Patel) kill grab (NEWHP: 77.1)	(137, 97, 2)	Lesser Starboard Maintenance
10:44:28	ATTACK	Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) strangled C4g/(Pom Patel) kill grab (NEWHP: 77.1)	(137, 97, 2)	Lesser Starboard Maintenance
you stripped Pom's jumpsuit about two minutes after you'd stripped them of everything else

10:46:06	ATTACK	1GlitchyCent/(Tungsten-Carbide XXV) attempted to inject C4g/(Pom Patel) with the epinephrine medipen (Epinephrine, Formaldehyde and Sanguirite) (NEWHP: -6.9)	(139, 97, 2)	Lesser Starboard Maintenance
when you'd crit them (NEWHP: -6.9), if I'm reading the logs right (why don't they say the strangled person's health??)
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #694024

PengisBungholius wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:00 am
Itseasytosee2me wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:34 pm
The actual full combat logs (searching for "c4g" in the combat logs) of you stripping Pom after getting teleporter and atmos access (to hunt Pom):
I never got teleporter/atmos access. The captain denied me. I asked the AI to let me in.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #694031

If I was there pom would be dead bang pump bang 2 shotgun shots they're hardstunner then I swap to my cleaver to finish them off CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP no more head sybil sec really do be noobs
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #694053

WOOO TERRY!!
The future is horrible!
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #694063

wait at what point did the det even decide to repeatedly ahelp this even after he was told "no i looked into this", if he won and killed the person? Did he decide "wow, half an hour ago someone said they didnt think this antag was an antag better ahelp, demand investigation, then demand a second investigation from a different admin I know better" or what
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #694081

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:27 pm wait at what point did the det even decide to repeatedly ahelp this even after he was told "no i looked into this", if he won and killed the person? Did he decide "wow, half an hour ago someone said they didnt think this antag was an antag better ahelp, demand investigation, then demand a second investigation from a different admin I know better" or what
It was because of the morgan comment.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #694084

heres a hot take:

what if ahelps were anonymous, and the only thing you could see were their notes?
c4g
Byond Username: C4g

Post by c4g » #694089

Kendrickorium wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:03 pm heres a hot take:

what if ahelps were anonymous, and the only thing you could see were their notes?
they'd end up having to ask for details anyway because "i get killed fnr???" requires you to know who the "i" is to investigate
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #694094

Given we can VV this would be tricky at best.
We know most shitters statics so it wouldn't work for that reason either.
And we'd get familiar with players notes.

(I appreciate it was a shitpost but thats why it wouldnt work)
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #694104

Why?
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #694111

Drain gang