Local Catgirl declares war on soul.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Local Catgirl declares war on soul.

Post by Boot » #696375

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/77169

I think the best part is Orange saying that they agree with this because Mosins are bolt action and fire bullets. Two things that these do.
Image Image
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Re: Local Catgirl declares war on soul.

Post by kinnebian » #696376

lol
respect (let him do his thing)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #696377

Shut up, boot.

I said it in the PR, but you could basically flip the original sprite and call it something other than "mosin" and people would still whine about the change. That should tell you everything you need to know about the change - it's fine, the only complaint is SOUL and that's a stupid reason to not change something.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #696378

i like the retro-futurist vibe of ss13. in particular i personally despise gunwank and love everything that pushes us toward the opposite: the idea of campy stuff like ray guns and a giant machine that uses tape reels to be a state of the art supercomputer.

however the anger over new sprites is always overwhelming. the guns look cool. i would be fine seeing them in-game. we're all going to have intense differences over how the game should look, but only one of those visions can ever come to fruition. what some bedroom coder on an imageboard in 2010 thought was cool should not be the be-all-end-all of visual design. having said that, under my curated and delicately refined tastes every gun would look like it's from the cover of a 1940s pulp fiction paperback and make a sound like "ZZZRAAAANG!"
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

Post by Pepper » #696379

Paxilmaniac has played four rounds of /tg/station since 2021.
help
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #696380

Boomer players throwing a hissy fit over something being changed, nothing new.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #696381

if we're going to remove soul why even have bolt action smokeless powder rifles in the future, make them bolt action railguns whose superconductors have degraded so bad they only do the damage of a gunpowder weapon
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #696382

>a weapon on a plasma research space station in the year 2500 with blobs, wizards, changelings, magic cultists and heretics, JUST isnt believable enough, i DONT like it and we NEED to change it.

if you wanna push your call of duty spritework just say so god damn
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #696384

Vekter wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:33 am Shut up, boot.
I don't like the idea that we need to remove all real world weapons from the game.
I don't like them going "well if they really were perfectly fine then I wouldn't be changing them now would I?"
I don't like you going "well people are gonna complain no matter what we do so just force it through who cares?"

While I agree that just saying SOUL is a shit reason to keep something around saying I want them changed is just as shit as a reason to change the sprites.
Image Image
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #696385

I had so much fun false flagging last night with constructive insightful criticism of the change and how it dampens readability or some bullshit but then i came clean and told paxil that I just really hate the name lol
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #696386

the readability argument really doesnt matter with how few weapons we have in game. if this were a server with 30 different guns cargo can buy then maybe readability would matter but as this is one of two rifles they'll be buying it really doesnt affect anything.
Weston Echard on Sybil
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #696387

Pepper wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:40 am Paxilmaniac has played four rounds of /tg/station since 2021.
This point has never mattered to anything. Quit strawmanning.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Pepper

Post by Pepper » #696388

Vekter wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:51 am This point has never mattered to anything. Quit strawmanning.
Do you click on this thread to get mad?
help
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #696389

Pepper wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:01 am
Vekter wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:51 am This point has never mattered to anything. Quit strawmanning.
Do you click on this thread to get mad?
Did you see "catgirl" and get irrationally angry?
Spoiler:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #696390

he does not seem that mad to me, expert in being mad. everyone should chill
Pepper

Post by Pepper » #696391

Vekter wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:06 am Did you see "catgirl" and get irrationally angry?
You just said something about strawmanning. You might not know it but this post is a really bad look for you.
help
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #696393

Why are all the new resprites in recent PRs so FUCKING BRIGHT

Also, pointless sprite replacement PR is pointless. Mosins are fine. Give these to bounty hunters or some types of pirates or something. The reason for replacement is complete hogwash. Just say that you want to replace them because you can. The resprite doesn't even fit the idea of the mosins being janky old guns, these look like elite mosins that require 5k for a crate of three of them. They're also ugly as shit and look like a bad tf2/CS:GO gun skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OwfA18AcxQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKFTH0OEmac
(I'm only linking these two videos because the idea of mosins still being used centuries into the future is funny to me)

No, I don't give a shit about the bolt action being called a Mosin. I'm not a gun sperg. This PR is just dumb. If a bolt action rifle with the name of a rifle used since the late 19th century is what breaks your immersion, then unironically touch grass. My God.
Last edited by RedBaronFlyer on Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #696394

I don't see the point in making changes to perfectly fine looking sprites, though I wouldn't mind it as much here if the new ones didn't feel so weird with their shading.

Also, I'm not even a gun nerd either, and I can barely tell the difference between different things unless its a gun in TF2.
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #696395

These sprites look like piss with the exception of the Enchanted Bolt Action/Lionhunter, but even those are too bright.
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #696396

BrolyButterfingers wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:13 am These sprites look like piss with the exception of the Enchanted Bolt Action/Lionhunter, but even those are too bright.
These new resprites have an issue I've noticed where they look like they have a light shining on them. This isn't a problem in and of itself. However, it's super noticeable in maint tunnels and the like, or if the power is out. You'll be in a pitch-black part of maints, and you'll have a medkit in your backpack that looks like someone is shining a flashlight on it. It might get better in the future if everything eventually gets resprited to look like medkits or radios do (Yay....), but right now, it's like we have two different codebase's sprites being used.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #696397

always fun to see gun nerds mald
Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Post by Rageguy505 » #696398

I liked the mosin and it always made sense since space russians have such prevalence in the game with ruins, cargo events and kilo/birdshot maints.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #696404

these have no reason to replace the mosin & the excuses on why it shouldn't exist are flimsy at best
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #696405

I actually love this PR
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #696411

The idea that they're going to be making new bolt actions in the future that are standard issue enough that they will then become surplus is dumber than the idea that surplus mosins are still everywhere even hundreds of years in the future, which is dumb because the mosin was obviously included as a joke to begin with.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #696417

I don't care much about the sprites, a guns a gun, what I hate is this self insert fanfic gun naming rubbish.

Mosin Nagant is instantly recognisable. What the fuck is a Sahkno? Is that from Apex? Or from the head of the spriter? I'd rather have something from Fortnite than whatever that is, cos the names suck lmao. The game is 90% references. I want my stuff to have that 'oh shit that's from tv' feel.

Also Vekter I love you and I'll die on many of your hills but people are entitled to an opinion, even if having that opinion doesn't matter in this community. Discourse is fun. What I will say in favour of your take is that taking a footlong shit on someone's work without providing an ounce of actual criticism is cringe.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #696421

Pepper wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:40 am Paxilmaniac has played four rounds of /tg/station since 2021.
we need to do something about the coders

i love the guns we have
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #696422

i don't like people changing things for no reason, and i do think this is for the worse

human history and a throwback to excessive soviet surplus is a good thing, we have old stuff all over
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
conrad

Post by conrad » #696424

Btw I also fully agree with oranges. If this were the laser musket from Fallout 4 I'd be all over it like mama hawk telling 2/3rds of this thread to shut the fuck up lmao
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #696427

conrad wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:42 am Btw I also fully agree with oranges. If this were the laser musket from Fallout 4 I'd be all over it like mama hawk telling 2/3rds of this thread to shut the fuck up lmao
Bethesda fallouts are already pretty infamous for having bastardized gun designs.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #696428

conrad wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:42 am Btw I also fully agree with oranges. If this were the laser musket from Fallout 4 I'd be all over it like mama hawk telling 2/3rds of this thread to shut the fuck up lmao
we already have the laser musket from fallout 4 its a craftable

we also have smoothbore disabler pistols
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #696429

Bad idea, doesn't add anything to the lore or immersion of the setting. You don't need to invent a gun with 0 historical relevance in-lore so that it can replace a gun that actually exists. If they both fill the same niche anyway.

Mosins are still in service in some militaries. People buy and use them today as still functionally sound rifles.

Sakhno is pure headcanon with 0 lore in universe. Replacing something people actually recognise.

If you had an issue with mosins being 500 years out of date, just say mosins went back into production with some modernisation.
Vekter wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:33 am it's fine, the only complaint is SOUL and that's a stupid reason to not change something.
Soul is a perfectly valid reason to keep something. There isn't any merit to the sakhno over the mosin change. So the fact that one has more soul and historical relevance DOES matter.

If it's so grating that production stopped for the mosin, just include that the mosins players are getting are modernized ones produced more recently.

Bottom line is soul is a better reason here than any justification the suckno has
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #696432

just update the sprite for the laser musket and reflavour it. it's a mass produced and massively outdated early-era laser rifle. maybe increase its accuracy. keep the mosin as a tasteful ballistics companion. let people have their own IC preference.

also the suckno is a very funny name, i laughed.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #696433

lol
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #696434

The Mosin is such a common gun that like 9/10 gun owners I know have one

Removing that removes a funny joke
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
stairmaster
Byond Username: Stairmaster

Post by stairmaster » #696436

i hate the coders so much
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #696445

All this gun talk reminded me that theres iirc like 6 different skins for the det revolver that nobody uses because nobody remembers there's an option to change the skin
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
conrad

Post by conrad » #696447

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:24 pm

Shit I didn't know. Pog
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #696454

Also they are missing the point, the reason they are in the game is also a meme/joke of sorts.
Mosin is the eternal gun, I expect to see mosins somewhere 670 years from now.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #696476

Dax Dupont wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:37 pm Also they are missing the point, the reason they are in the game is also a meme/joke of sorts.
Mosin is the eternal gun, I expect to see mosins somewhere 670 years from now.
the virgin zoomer mosin rifleman vs the chad boomer heavy machine maxim gunner

Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #696483

Rageguy505 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:59 am I liked the mosin and it always made sense since space russians have such prevalence in the game with ruins, cargo events and kilo/birdshot maints.
Also, yeah, this. Space russians found throughout the game world are usually wielding mosins, and I'm pretty sure the whole joke is that russians are permanently stuck in the past outside of occasionally putting armor on a bear. If you give them the roblox gun I don't think the joke works as much.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #696485

conrad wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:57 pm

Shit I didn't know. Pog
god damn conrad that pfp is BANGING
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #696488

Personally I think the funnier alternative is replacing the Mosin the Russians use / that you get in cargo with these new ones, but putting one singular Mosin deep in a space ruin somewhere with the description "holy shit these things are still around" while making it jam every other shot

But also I don't really care
i don't like people changing things for no reason
99% of people who say this have not not even bothered to read the actual reason given
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

conrad

Post by conrad » #696558

Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:11 pm
conrad wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:57 pm

Shit I didn't know. Pog
god damn conrad that pfp is BANGING
I was told to be pink and this involved daddying up the old man. Appreciated Kendrick :)
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #696630

Capsandi wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:37 pm All this gun talk reminded me that theres iirc like 6 different skins for the det revolver that nobody uses because nobody remembers there's an option to change the skin
??? Big if true
Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Post by Rageguy505 » #696634

dirk_mcblade wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:07 am
Capsandi wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:37 pm All this gun talk reminded me that theres iirc like 6 different skins for the det revolver that nobody uses because nobody remembers there's an option to change the skin
??? Big if true
the barkeeps shotgun and the captains pen too
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #696652

how do you reskin the det revolver then? I would love to try it
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #696653

Might as well change the calibers of revolvers from 38 special and 357 because of some dumb assumption that this game should be using a completely fictitious caliber because it's the FUTURE
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #696676

Unsane wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:05 am how do you reskin the det revolver then? I would love to try it
it used to be the right click menu, which I believe you need to ctrl-rightclick to get now.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #696872

Unsane wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:05 am how do you reskin the det revolver then? I would love to try it
Examine the gun it should have the inputs in the description.