Local player loses his head in admin complaints

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Local player loses his head in admin complaints

Post by Dax Dupont » #696453

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?p=696451#p696451
Virescent
Byond Username: Virescent

Re: Local player loses his head in admin complaints

Post by Virescent » #696746

Bait worked, people malded. Thank you all for the fun time!
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696747

Cheshify wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:18 pm What's with this community and people trying their absolute hardest to get nobody to like them. It's a rare phenomenon but when it happens, man it happens.
The thing is, haters gonna hate no matter what. And if they hate me some more? Sure, why not.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #696748

What a weird lil guy
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Kubisopplay
Byond Username: Kubisopplay

Post by Kubisopplay » #696750

Virescent wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:23 pm Bait worked, people malded. Thank you all for the fun time!
So you just admitted to making an admin complaint to bait people?
Silicon main, enough said
Tell me how badly I fucked up here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=32575
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #696753

Kubisopplay wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:34 pm
Virescent wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:23 pm Bait worked, people malded. Thank you all for the fun time!
Dude's probably a young kid, probably not older than 13. Can't take their L so they fake enjoyment in being an idiot in front of everyone.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #696754

Virescent wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Hey man, thought you should know you're not the first forum poster to claim this gimmick. They end up getting banned from the forums in one way or another. If you do decide that you want to continue with this style it will likely happen to you as well.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #696758

what a twist. it turns out that we, and not the complaint OP, are the ones that are owned. how embarrassing.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #696760

:(
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #696764

Really man, its ok to go "It was probably a dumb thing to ahelp/make a complaint about, mb" and then bow out semi-gracefully. Most people in this thread have made a poor ahelp while malding, and a few of them have even made a poor complaint it happens! People poking a bit of fun doesnt mean they hate you and have your IC name taped on their wall and checking pda messenger every shift.
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #696765

Peak "I was only pretending to be retarded" energy

WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #696766

Virescent wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Bro it's okay to just admit that you made a mistake with the complaint instead of doing this. This makes you look so, so much worse than the complaint does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RuEPFGMVkM
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #696775

oh, it was yobi all along
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #696792

Like someone slowly driving a car into a lake. I just feel sad and disappointed that someone would do it to themselves. Each moment just building dread.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696793

Kubisopplay wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:34 pm
Nope, the complaint was genuine. I mean how I provoked haters here to hate some more.
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696794

Vekter wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:21 pm
Bro it's okay to just admit that you made a mistake with the complaint instead of doing this. This makes you look so, so much worse than the complaint does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RuEPFGMVkM
I did make a mistake and I won't deny it. Doesn't mean I will just stand by while haters hate without angrying them further.
conrad

Post by conrad » #696795

Nobody's angry, dude. The sentiment is one of cringe and dissapointment.

If you're looking to make people find you more and more unlikeable you're on the right track.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696796

RaveRadbury wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:59 pm
Hey man, thought you should know you're not the first forum poster to claim this gimmick. They end up getting banned from the forums in one way or another. If you do decide that you want to continue with this style it will likely happen to you as well.
As I said to another admin, my complaint was genuine. It's the provocative responses I left here in this peanut thread for the haters so they can mald and hate some more.
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696798

Cheshify wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:20 pm Like someone slowly driving a car into a lake. I just feel sad and disappointed that someone would do it to themselves. Each moment just building dread.
You know what sucks? Being quiet and watch how people talk behind your back. That feeling sucks and I used to be a pushover like that, but no more. I will confront all of my haters directly and come out happy.
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696799

conrad wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:29 pm Nobody's angry, dude. The sentiment is one of cringe and dissapointment.

If you're looking to make people find you more and more unlikeable you're on the right track.
Uhuh that's why people here were so quick to cry? Not to mention the funny illiterate rant that another guy smacked on Discord. I'd argue that I did make some people here angry. Cringe itself isn't far from anger either and as for dissappointment, I disappointed just a few people maybe. Maybe a bit more, but not most.
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696800

conrad wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:29 pm Nobody's angry, dude. The sentiment is one of cringe and dissapointment.

Look I don't care how much they will hate me. When I did have an argument on Discord a long time ago, I was a target of both subtle and big metagrudge. The subtle metagrudge didn't change and it just added a few more members for my recent failed complaint. Metagrudge is the worst they can do to me, so what if they hate me OOCly?
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #696801

Powerful quadpost from a babbling moron lmao
conrad

Post by conrad » #696802

Bro you really should just quit while you're really really far behind lol

Give it a rest, interact back after a while and uncommit from the bit.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
BrolyButterfingers

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #696804

conrad wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:49 pm Bro you really should just quit while you're really really far behind lol

This is just how they are, and they think they're way ahead lmao
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #696806

Speak for yourself. I'm hella mad. I been raging all day
conrad

Post by conrad » #696807

dirk_mcblade wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:04 pm

You wanna talk about it? My DMs are open, rage there anytime fam. :heart:
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #696809

conrad wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:06 pm

This guy viruscent. He made a dumb appeal. And then he posted in his own peanut
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #696812

my tummy hurt today
conrad

Post by conrad » #696814

dirk_mcblade wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:08 pm
conrad wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:06 pm

This guy viruscent. He made a dumb appeal. And then he posted in his own peanut
effed up homie
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696816

conrad wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:49 pm Bro you really should just quit while you're really really far behind lol

Well since the previous response didn't send, I'll try it again...

Notice how I stopped responding to the fools. Anyone who's IQ is less than three digits and who is full of toxicity and hate, I just ignore. I left them my one last response and that's it. All my current responses are for the people whom I at least hope can have a conversation with me without their veins popping out.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #696823

Big I broke my sister's nose energy here
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #696825

Virescent, take a break from the forums for your own sake. In like 1-2 weeks/months/years you'll reflect on this and go "yeah that was fucking cringe, wish I hadn't said that", no one is mad at you least of all peanut posters and everyone here is just trying to give you the warning you refuse to heed.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #696834

ITS LITERALLY YOBI YOU TURDS
Turbonerd

Post by Turbonerd » #696837

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:38 am ITS LITERALLY YOBI YOU TURDS
Yobi had strong drunk loser vibes. This child just has edgy kid vibes.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #696858

Turbonerd wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:46 am
Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:38 am ITS LITERALLY YOBI YOU TURDS
Yobi had strong drunk loser vibes. This child just has edgy kid vibes.
they are posting literally exactly the same
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #696860

I made this nearly a year go but it applies here:
(I forgot to post it before it was "revealed" to be a merely pretending to be stupid thing.)
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #696864

presented as is from discord

Lilbill — Yesterday at 9:30 PM
That's not me retard
I'm abandoning my angry and self righteous persona so I can infiltrate the station and your minds
I got the effect I was looking for, made you paranoid AF lmao
I griefed a guy yesterday, just reverse pickpocketed him with a sticky grenade, didn't even get bwoinked. I'm malicious now 🙂
The literal best they could do was shut off new players from entering. But I'm really good at holding grudges.
Lilbill — Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Rig isn't whiny you're just a fuckin weasel
A weak, conniving, boot licking weasel
Lilbill — Today at 12:07 AM
See? You don't know me.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #696867

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:11 am I made this nearly a year go but it applies here:
(I forgot to post it before it was "revealed" to be a merely pretending to be stupid thing.)
hey i do this but when i get caught i ask while im breaking in, hey can i come inside?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Turbonerd

Post by Turbonerd » #696869

Ban evaders struggling to get noticed for their attempted grief before ban so they're just dming people on discord, lol.
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #696873

Virescent wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:33 pm
Cheshify wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:20 pm Like someone slowly driving a car into a lake. I just feel sad and disappointed that someone would do it to themselves. Each moment just building dread.
You know what sucks? Being quiet and watch how people talk behind your back. That feeling sucks and I used to be a pushover like that, but no more. I will confront all of my haters directly and come out happy.
Please take a break this is not healthy
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #696888

ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696899

TheRex9001 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:40 pm Virescent, take a break from the forums for your own sake. In like 1-2 weeks/months/years you'll reflect on this and go "yeah that was fucking cringe, wish I hadn't said that", no one is mad at you least of all peanut posters and everyone here is just trying to give you the warning you refuse to heed.
As I said to Conrad, I stopped responding to cringe haters here before, gave them one last response and that's it. Now am just responding to people capable of normal conversation (hopefully). The audacious cringe I posted here in the peanut thread is just for my entertainment and as you can see, it aged like fine wine. I'll just let it sit here and let haters to hate, but that's about it. Of course the screw up that I admit is the Admin complaint, shouldn't have posted it but oh well, too late to change it now.
BrolyButterfingers

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #696900

He just doesn't know when to quit does he lmao
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696903

Cheshify wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:32 am
Virescent wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:33 pm
Please take a break this is not healthy
Well like I said two times here by now, I stopped responding to the haters. I left them one last response and the only people that I'm willing to respond to now are people capable of normal conversation.
PengisBungholius
Byond Username: PengisBungholius

Post by PengisBungholius » #696906

► Show Spoiler
if you're being genuine, you're almost certainly underaged
if you're trolling, you're almost certainly underaged
take a hint, ~dozen people telling you to take a breather and step away? maybe you should reconsider your actions, might result in you realizing that endlessly and tirelessly bringing up the "haters" (though, the only person it seems to hate you is turbonerd, and not even you just a pattern of behavior, making you seem even more unhinged) doesn't do anything but give those "haters" exactly what they want. Not talking to someone because they're upsetting you doesn't work when you endlessly say you're not talking to someone
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #696911

MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #696915

Virescent bud, there's no way you can spin this that doesn't make you look dumb to an unbiased observer. The only way to lessen the mistakes you've made is to learn from them.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #696928

he wants to look dumb, behaving like this is a deliberate act of self harm and we should all stop indulging him with responses
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #696929

idk guys i think virescent won this thread
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696935

PengisBungholius wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:41 am
► Show Spoiler
if you're being genuine, you're almost certainly underaged
if you're trolling, you're almost certainly underaged
take a hint, ~dozen people telling you to take a breather and step away? maybe you should reconsider your actions, might result in you realizing that endlessly and tirelessly bringing up the "haters" (though, the only person it seems to hate you is turbonerd, and not even you just a pattern of behavior, making you seem even more unhinged) doesn't do anything but give those "haters" exactly what they want. Not talking to someone because they're upsetting you doesn't work when you endlessly say you're not talking to someone
Ignoring the repeated "You're underaged" arguments, I'll try to clarify my point to you: people who came to this peanut thread to insult me are haters, plain and simple. They don't do it out of goodness of their hearts, they do it out of hate. I commencted on my own peanut thread and even confronted them all directly. Gonna admit that I did get a bit too wild with my words before, but that's what happens when people get tipsy: they go all out. Anyways, the haters have the mentality of "THAT BASTARD HAS THE AUDACITY TO COMMENT TO HIS OWN PEANUT THREAD AND EVEN TALK BACK TO ME? HOW DARES HE!" which I happily exploited. I came out of this mentally unharmed and on top. I ignited their hate with my words, then left them one last response and look, even after all that they still keep seeking my attention and trying to provoke me in hopes that I will respond to them. My behavior may be weird and unusual for you, but I am who I am and no one can ever change that.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #696939

Virescent wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:17 pm the haters have the mentality of "THAT BASTARD HAS THE AUDACITY TO COMMENT TO HIS OWN PEANUT THREAD AND EVEN TALK BACK TO ME? HOW DARES HE!"
That’s the thing Vire, I don’t think they do. At most these are kneejerk reactions to the complaint (turbonerd was tweaking but like he does that at times). You are enjoying turning yourself into a forum menace after you made a few mistakes and people reacted accordingly. It’s hard to believe that they harbor any actual hatred for you and you don’t need to antagonize them and others in order to “stoke the flames” of your haters.

People are going to talk about you because the peanut thread is about you! The point of peanut threads is so this doesn’t go into the ban appeal itself!! This isn’t a unique situation, or even one that is all that rare
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696954

TheLoLSwat wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:35 pm
Virescent wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:17 pm the haters have the mentality of "THAT BASTARD HAS THE AUDACITY TO COMMENT TO HIS OWN PEANUT THREAD AND EVEN TALK BACK TO ME? HOW DARES HE!"
That’s the thing Vire, I don’t think they do. At most these are kneejerk reactions to the complaint (turbonerd was tweaking but like he does that at times). You are enjoying turning yourself into a forum menace after you made a few mistakes and people reacted accordingly. It’s hard to believe that they harbor any actual hatred for you and you don’t need to antagonize them and others in order to “stoke the flames” of your haters.

People are going to talk about you because the peanut thread is about you! The point of peanut threads is so this doesn’t go into the ban appeal itself!! This isn’t a unique situation, or even one that is all that rare
Oh I don't mean the literal hate hate. Since haters is a word which has much wider meaning than it used to, it can even be used for situations like this, just like the word "hate". I don't think that anyone here truly hates me from the bottom of their heart (would be pretty pathetic if they did), they are more like a bunch of angry and/or toxic people. Anyways, I'm not responding to any of them for quite a bit now so no need to worry about that.

Also I always thought that the reason for Peanut threads here was to not keep people's "crimes" hidden but instead put them on public. Or shame them if they make dumb mistakes.