Paris Has Fallen

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

Paris Has Fallen

Post by Pepper » #696808

Bottom post of the previous page:

For those keeping track, that's 22 days.

Pour one out.
help
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Re: Paris Has Fallen

Post by dendydoom » #697060

sinfulbliss wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:21 am Makes a lot of sense, I think it’s probably overall a good thing that the overcorrection happens since the alternative is someone getting a biased ban. Also actually makes a lot of sense why the eventual perma ends up being a totally uninvolved admin, always was kind of confused why that was the case. I imagine it’s like “okay, this person sucks but I’m probably biased since I watch them every day and hear awful things about them in admin channels, maybe even died to them a few rounds, yo Coco can you observe this retard real quick and lmk what you think?”

“oh wow this guy sucks bad” *permaban
this is pretty much how it goes down. we all have bias as people toward other people, admin or not. it's healthy to recognize that. in my own experience (the only experience i'm comfortable talking about) the very scarce few players i feel i would be biased towards i will always ask for a second (and sometimes third) opinion on a ruling i'd like to make on them, oftentimes offering to pass the situation over to someone who is not biased. most times the outcome is that the second opinion wants a harsher ruling than the one i was going to give.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #697067

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:23 am Stuff like this oddly makes me wish we could see whenever admins are talking about us. I get why that isn't the case though.
Tbh, when we talk about players (like 90% of the time) it's surrounding an incident, or a series of incidents. Either that or as a comparison to an incident (like spook's example).

So if you don't create a reason to get talked about, you're not talked about. Unless it's positive. We do talk positively about people when they do cool stuff on a round or if they're easy to talk to.

The remaining 10% is admins ranting about people that are not necessarily breaking any rules, but are fucking annoying, and it's never (or at least never should be , I haven't been backstage long) to find reasons to ban them. It's just that some players are very difficult fnr and we get customer service circlejerks to decompress.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #697073

1 note per 12 hours is a grind i need to do
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
stairmaster
Byond Username: Stairmaster

Post by stairmaster » #697093

the admins are constantly talking about me behind my back and organizing groups to stalk me
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #697097

stairmaster wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:53 pm the admins are constantly talking about me behind my back and organizing groups to stalk me
I literally have never seen your name mentioned
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #697098

stairmaster wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:53 pm the admins are constantly talking about me behind my back and organizing groups to stalk me
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
c4g
Byond Username: C4g

Post by c4g » #697100

they do this to me too, and i think my friends and family are in on it. i keep seeing cars drive past my house in the middle of the night. i think its the coders. the admins send them out to do their dirty work.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #697101

MooCow12 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:49 pm
Other players talk more about you than admins (which is never for the latter I think, 'cos I don't even know who you are)

The admin behind the door chatter is way less exciting and filled with drama than one might think.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #697108

we were all supposed to copy the quote and turn the thread into shizo containment you guys failed me.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #697121

c4g wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:00 pm
they do this to me too, and i think my friends and family are in on it. i keep seeing cars drive past my house in the middle of the night. i think its the coders. the admins send them out to do their dirty work.
The TG coders glow in the dark, you can see them if you're driving.
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #697122

Are The Admins Spying On Players Enough?
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #697128

The paranoia is leaking out aaaaaah!! The admin is planning something for you in the future
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #697136

c4g wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:00 pm they do this to me too, and i think my friends and family are in on it. i keep seeing cars drive past my house in the middle of the night. i think its the coders. the admins send them out to do their dirty work.
How dare you we stalk you of our own volition
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #697137

dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:41 am
c4g wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:00 pm
The TG coders glow in the dark, you can see them if you're driving.
Oh boy this means I can reuse this image again (shut up I'm proud of it)

WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #697182

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT