On Track to Be a Discord Moderator Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

On Track to Be a Discord Moderator Peanut

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #697165

WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Re: On Track to Be a Discord Moderator Peanut

Post by conrad » #697166

NO
NO THIS IS A CURSE
A CURSE I TELL YOU
CLOSE THE PEANUT
CLOSE IIIIIIIT

I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #697175

dont dead
open inside
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #697184

The correct thing for headmins to do is to deny this appeal immediately and then offer them the chance to play tg under a different account with a note on the new and original account as to why the ip matches. Then dont tell anyone but admins. If this guy cant keep his mouth shut after the mulligan then put all this info into the new account's ban and never overturn it. The end.
Also thank you redbaron for opening this thread and not immediately locking it for I see it as a great opportunity to advance our understanding of sustainable administrative practices on TJ Staton island.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #697198

Why would you want to be unbanned from the official discord, it's a blessing not a curse
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #697199

I'm not posting this in the thread because I'm not 100% sure it's not peanut.

For what it's worth, as the person who's handled a bunch of issues with him in it, he's been keeping his mouth shut about the topic on the servers. Any argument to keep him banned at this point is one that just acknowledges that it's his fault the drama exists instead of dealing with the people who actively continue to bring up the drama, and I strongly disagree with that idea.

Unban him and spike anyone who keeps trying to bullshit about it.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #697215

i already used the gif in the other thread, but yea sure its been a year
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #697243

Capsandi wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:20 pm The correct thing for headmins to do is to deny this appeal immediately and then offer them the chance to play tg under a different account with a note on the new and original account as to why the ip matches. Then dont tell anyone but admins. If this guy cant keep his mouth shut after the mulligan then put all this info into the new account's ban and never overturn it. The end.
Also thank you redbaron for opening this thread and not immediately locking it for I see it as a great opportunity to advance our understanding of sustainable administrative practices on TJ Staton island.
last time this happened was because a player was cyberstalking an underage girl sending her death and rape threats for 5 years and i blew the whistle on it, admins gave him a new account that lasted for about 3 months and all he contributed in that time is making seven threads on the NTR hut about "adding poop to tgstation would be really funny" before oranges leaked his original identity (one of the times oranges did something based)

edit: i'm not trying to compare this guy to the aforementioned cyberstalker or anything like that what im saying that the mulligan wouldn't entirely be up to him keeping his mouth shut if admins have access to the notes because any colored name could get a hair across their ass and leak it
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #697254

this feels familiar
respect (let him do his thing)
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #697272

kinnebian wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:11 pm this feels familiar
Except maybe now people know better than to act up, on either side.
Hugs
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #697274

I'm sure that we can trust the good sense and strong moral fibre of the average tgstation forum poster
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #697275

fella are you bein silly
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #697293

It still reads as cringe as it did when they first did it. I don't think imitates really grasps much social nuance.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #697295

kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕