You can reverse one ban from any time in TGhistory, who’s getting a second chance?

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

You can reverse one ban from any time in TGhistory, who’s getting a second chance?

Post by The Wrench » #697958

Who are you picking?
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: You can reverse one ban from any time in TGhistory, who’s getting a second chance?

Post by oranges » #697963

22 beard again
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: You can reverse one ban from any time in TGhistory, who’s getting a second chance?

Post by NecromancerAnne » #697968

yeah that, it'd be funny
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #697970

korol, easy
Spoiler:
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #697971

korol
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #697979

who is korol
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #697980

Somah69.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #697983

EmpressMaia wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:06 pm who is korol
mother of god

this generation is lost

YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE TG ETHOS AND WHAT WE ALL HOLD DEAR ONLY TO PRODUCE FEMSTATIC HRP MOTHMAINS THAT AHELP WHEN FIRELOCKED, FURRIES THAT YIFF AT THE L WORD, AND ANTAGS THAT HAVE TO DO 3 SUMMERSAULTS AND SUCK OFF WATERMELON TO UNLOCK A LIGHTSABRE
Spoiler:
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #697985

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:12 pm
mother of god

this generation is lost

YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE TG ETHOS AND WHAT WE ALL HOLD DEAR ONLY TO PRODUCE FEMSTATIC HRP MOTHMAINS THAT AHELP WHEN FIRELOCKED, FURRIES THAT YIFF AT THE L WORD, AND ANTAGS THAT HAVE TO DO 3 SUMMERSAULTS AND SUCK OFF WATERMELON TO UNLOCK A LIGHTSABRE
ive only been on TG for like a year and a half, maybe less
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #697993

I thought korol was paris bcuz unlike most of you ppl i dont mourn usernames like dead orphanage staff when child labor was a wait holy shit who is mr fish and why are they only showing up here now that they have a purple name demote that motherfucker so that i can get a pulse for their adjunct affiliations without the purple name implicit run through.
Also id unban deedubya from the forums because despite my unassuming vibe i actually hold so much malice towards you people im like 4 centi-AMs
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #697997

EmpressMaia wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:33 pm
mother of god

this generation is lost

Let me tell you then, child, of one of the legends produced, dubbed the Korol phenomenon. You see, every 3 years in TG’s lifetime, on the fourteenth day of the solstice during the 3rd night, there comes a player — a chosen one. The ultimate virgin. Cheeto dust caked along his fingers, thousands and thousands of rounds spent on scrubby, hundreds and hundreds of players round removed in their wake. Too powerful to get adminned, nor to get admin’d. They will remain indefinitely forever, only growing stronger and stronger with each passing day.

Until this time.

God sent down an entity, shrouded in light. Not quite man, but not quite woman. A demigod of sorts, that possessed the necessary divine qualities of Imperishability and Force shared by Korol, except of a different class — a Yin to a Yang, or a Yang to a Yin. This entity was called Vekter.

Vekter (May his Tribe Increase!) over the course of decades, carefully orchestrated Korol’s very fate, such that he would get laid. And so it happened, as dominoes knock one another over, so he did. The cheeto dust sank into the drain of the sink, the child was born, the family begun. Still the Virgin quakes and claws at the inside of the now reformed Unity, but to no avail, for Vekter is forever there protecting him, a guardian angel.
Spoiler:
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #698005

korol
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #698009

Yobi. There's a shortage of schizo forum posters now in the club.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #698012

dirk_mcblade wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:50 pm Yobi. There's a shortage of schizo forum posters now in the club.
Legends say if you say Yobi three times he'll make another alt and get banned instantly.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #698013

maskanery, especially because if vekter hadnt sniped him from the INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS tower he probably wouldve actually improved. He also doesnt evade iirc
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #698028

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:58 pm
mother of god

this generation is lost

Let me tell you then, child, of one of the legends produced, dubbed the Korol phenomenon. You see, every 3 years in TG’s lifetime, on the fourteenth day of the solstice during the 3rd night, there comes a player — a chosen one. The ultimate virgin. Cheeto dust caked along his fingers, thousands and thousands of rounds spent on scrubby, hundreds and hundreds of players round removed in their wake. Too powerful to get adminned, nor to get admin’d. They will remain indefinitely forever, only growing stronger and stronger with each passing day.

Until this time.

God sent down an entity, shrouded in light. Not quite man, but not quite woman. A demigod of sorts, that possessed the necessary divine qualities of Imperishability and Force shared by Korol, except of a different class — a Yin to a Yang, or a Yang to a Yin. This entity was called Vekter.

Vekter (May his Tribe Increase!) over the course of decades, carefully orchestrated Korol’s very fate, such that he would get laid. And so it happened, as dominoes knock one another over, so he did. The cheeto dust sank into the drain of the sink, the child was born, the family begun. Still the Virgin quakes and claws at the inside of the now reformed Unity, but to no avail, for Vekter is forever there protecting him, a guardian angel.
good work sinful
shia labeouf clapping gif
respect (let him do his thing)
Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #698043

Who the fuck is korol? You assholes like to talk about people who only you know and have the gaul to throw shit in glass bullshit at metagangs and the admins for INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS tower-ing and basically fuck off.
basically korol was some player who mained scientist or something i forget actually it was shaft miner i think anyways korol made the mistake of not living on the east coast united states or maybe just working late hours. Anyways so korol played when the server population would naturally wind down but then he pissed in someones cereal who was buddies with some admin and so they made this flimsy argument that the server pop would drop when he played because he was just that much of a menace. Also please tone down the profanities it is hurting the vibe.

I'd also unban that guy who kept posting his dick to the discord. I didn't see it but everyone who says they saw it want him unbanned so i think you gotta put trust in those with the witness testimony.
Timonk wrote:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #698046

Fuck it, 2beard. Unironically. It's been a while since he tried to come back and I'd give him another shot.
sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:58 pm Let me tell you then, child, of one of the legends produced, dubbed the Korol phenomenon. You see, every 3 years in TG’s lifetime, on the fourteenth day of the solstice during the 3rd night, there comes a player — a chosen one. The ultimate virgin. Cheeto dust caked along his fingers, thousands and thousands of rounds spent on scrubby, hundreds and hundreds of players round removed in their wake. Too powerful to get adminned, nor to get admin’d. They will remain indefinitely forever, only growing stronger and stronger with each passing day.

Until this time.

Finally, a Sinful post I can get behind.

No, jokes aside, I needed that laugh, thank you.
TheLoLSwat wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:14 am maskanery, especially because if vekter hadnt sniped him from the INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS tower he probably wouldve actually improved. He also doesnt evade iirc
I'll agree that he was improving, but I believe the metaphor I used was something along the lines of "He keeps shitting on the carpet, but he's getting closer to the bathroom every week or two by about an inch, so we should give him another six months and hopefully he'll sort it out". Any argument to keep him because he was improving comes down to sunk cost fallacy - he was getting better, but not fast enough for it to be worth us being the place he improves at.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #698047

Capsandi wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:38 am basically korol was some player who mained scientist or something i forget actually it was shaft miner i think anyways korol made the mistake of not living on the east coast united states or maybe just working late hours. Anyways so korol played when the server population would naturally wind down but then he pissed in someones cereal who was buddies with some admin and so they made this flimsy argument that the server pop would drop when he played because he was just that much of a menace. Also please tone down the profanities it is hurting the vibe.
cap, he tried to dox an admin and got blacklisted for it. educate yourself on the deeplore.
the pop dropping thing was really funny they made graphs and everything. I can't remember the details I think there was actually something to it.

uhhhh idk man deedubs would be funny but he'd get insta nuked, 2beard I guess the saga must continue
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Post by kayozz » #698053

Can you at least tell us WHY they were banned too please.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #698056

gupta (preemptively)
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Longestarmlonglaw
Byond Username: Longestarmlonglaw

Post by Longestarmlonglaw » #698058

Timberpoes wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:09 pmSomah69.
Timber, dont let your dreams be dreams, UNBAN SOMAH6911!!!!11
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #698070

conrad wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:13 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:50 pm Yobi. There's a shortage of schizo forum posters now in the club.
Legends say if you say Yobi three times he'll make another alt and get banned instantly.
More like every time someone types y
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #698072

kayozz wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:43 am Can you at least tell us WHY they were banned too please.
Yeah, okay.

Korol/Jackrip was banned because they found my digg account and joked/threatened to doxx me. Doxxing jokes get you blacklisted, so... I'm still not sure why he did so, he held a grudge against me for like six months for me telling him to stop doing something. I didn't even note him for it. A lot of people talk about wanting him unbanned but he didn't really bring anything of value to the community. He just had a lot of people in his clique and I think some folks joined in on the "FREE KOROL" meme without knowing what he'd actually done or why him being gone is probably better in the long run.

2beard has been banned for evasion more times than I can count. I don't even remember the original reason for his ban; I think he was just an asshole.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #698074

TheFinalPotato wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:32 am cap, he tried to dox an admin and got blacklisted for it. educate yourself on the deeplore.
the pop dropping thing was really funny they made graphs and everything. I can't remember the details I think there was actually something to it.

uhhhh idk man deedubs would be funny but he'd get insta nuked, 2beard I guess the saga must continue
cant be assed to remember whos who from 5 years ago. They're all just usernames to me until i owe them money.
But there was somebody who got banned for that graph bullshit and there was no comparison to the same timeslot when whoever it was wasn't playing so whoever got banned for that bullshit is next on my unban list after deedubs and dickman

also free bindy was way bigger than free korol could ever hope to be. so lets unban him too what was bindy's issue anyways?
Timonk wrote:
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #698077

pax... i miss pax. he showed me a few good bands. as much as "im roleplaying as a nuts character who will KILL YOU so its ok!" is a trope i feel like he pulled it off
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #698079

Korol, 100 times over, Korol
► Show Spoiler
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #698086

CoffeeDragon16 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:18 pm pax... i miss pax. he showed me a few good bands. as much as "im roleplaying as a nuts character who will KILL YOU so its ok!" is a trope i feel like he pulled it off
Pax was my first choice. I want to say whoever played Johnathan Talist, but I can't remember their name now and it may have just been someone always directly in their orbit. They had like, the record for most notes without bans because their stuff while rule breaking tended to be funny.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #698091

Capsandi wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:06 pm
TheFinalPotato wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:32 am cap, he tried to dox an admin and got blacklisted for it. educate yourself on the deeplore.

cant be assed to remember whos who from 5 years ago. They're all just usernames to me until i owe them money.
But there was somebody who got banned for that graph bullshit and there was no comparison to the same timeslot when whoever it was wasn't playing so whoever got banned for that bullshit is next on my unban list after deedubs and dickman

also free bindy was way bigger than free korol could ever hope to be. so lets unban him too what was bindy's issue anyways?
i went on a month long free bindy campaign/crusade that got him unbanned from gaming too hard with the fireaxe
...i still utter free bindy as my deathgasp lest people forget his name...

even if korol was joking about vekter you dont fucking joke about doxxing people, and i loved korol to death. truly the epitome of chaotic neutral.

and yeah reider needed to stay unbanned, he was literally the brunt of a shit ton of OBVIOUS METAGRUDGING inside and out of chat. it doesnt surprise me at all why he didnt want to talk to most people.

let me break it down for people(admins) who dont understand
grey messes with reider in game for no reason---> reider breaks greys kneecaps---> grey whines about death in deadchat--> other greys whine in deadchat--> all greys start whining in OOC---> grey messes with reider in game for no reason
^repeat until reider is banned

i STILL have a bad taste in my mouth for the way this was all handled, anyone that watched more than listened to names bitch in OOC could see what was happening

also free pax, master of ants
Last edited by Kendrickorium on Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #698093

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm and yeah reider needed to stay unbanned, he was literally the brunt of a shit ton of OBVIOUS METAGRUDGING inside and out of OOC. it doesnt surprise me at all why he didnt want to talk to most people.

let me break it down for people(admins) who dont understand
grey messes with reider in game for no reason---> reider breaks greys kneecaps---> grey whines about death in deadchat--> other greys whine in deadchat--> all greys start whining in OOC

i STILL have a bad taste in my mouth for the way this was all handled, anyone that watched more than listened to names bitch in OOC could see what was happening
Sounds far too familiar.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #698095

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm let me break it down for people(admins) who dont understand
grey messes with reider in game for no reason---> reider breaks greys kneecaps---> grey whines about death in deadchat--> other greys whine in deadchat--> all greys start whining in OOC
ehh, it was in large part that, but he also definitely contributed a bit himself. like he didn't talk... at all. long before he was getting metagrudged really bad
i remember one time he kneecapped and put me in brig for 5 minutes for ATTEMPTING to weld into tech storage, so I debrained him, then he ahelped and I got noted

he definitely was wronged a bit though, particularly when he got banned for murderboning, that was incredibly cringe (they used the new "admins can ask antags to stop repeating a gimmick" ruling to justify it, but the gimmick was literally just killing people so it shouldn't have applied)
oh yeah and when he got banned/noted for "refusing to interact while being tortured." they were definitely out to get him
Spoiler:
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #698097

sinfulbliss wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:20 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm let me break it down for people(admins) who dont understand
ehh, it was in large part that, but he also definitely contributed a bit himself. like he didn't talk... at all. long before he was getting metagrudged really bad
i remember one time he kneecapped and put me in brig for 5 minutes for ATTEMPTING to weld into tech storage, so I debrained him, then he ahelped and I got noted

he definitely was wronged a bit though, particularly when he got banned for murderboning, that was incredibly cringe (they used the new "admins can ask antags to stop repeating a gimmick" ruling to justify it, but the gimmick was literally just killing people so it shouldn't have applied)
oh yeah and when he got banned/noted for "refusing to interact while being tortured." they were definitely out to get him
he talked to me just fine
he also had a buddycop moth that he repeatedly dragged around with him

the dude was plenty cordial and fun to be around if you werent a complete ass-hat.
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #698103

reider used to take the deveant tastes quirk so he could crawl around maintenance and eat rats instead of interacting with the chef
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #698107

I'd take pax, tbh, but only if he wasn't burned out super hard over the game anymore. The last ticket I had with him before he was permabanned made me feel pretty bad for him since he was well past the "enjoys still playing the game" period.

Then he just went and got willingly converted to cult and that was the straw that broke the camel's back for a perma built on one of the worst note histories any player ever had (and I mean quite literally "historically bad")
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
GPeckman
Byond Username: GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #698108

Technically, the title doesn't say it has to be a perma ban. So I'd reverse the empress maia ban from the last headmin term, because it really shouldn't have been upheld.
Sayyourprayers
Byond Username: Utteryourpleas

Post by Sayyourprayers » #698110

Twice is enough. Instantly? Haha. All they are succeeding at is making me better at evading.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #698113

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:23 pm reider used to take the deveant tastes quirk so he could crawl around maintenance and eat rats instead of interacting with the chef
legend
respect (let him do his thing)
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #698119

you did this conrad
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #698120

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:23 pm reider used to take the deveant tastes quirk so he could crawl around maintenance and eat rats instead of interacting with the chef
have you ever interacted with a chef that isnt a felinid
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #698121

I don't actually know terbs but I know the guy he took his profile picture from, so I say him just to see what would happen.

Nevere is on my friends list on Steam but I wasn't particularly active when his whole shebang went down. I don't even know how I have him added.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #698122

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:12 pm FEMSTATIC HRP MOTHMAINS THAT AHELP WHEN FIRELOCKED
i’ll have you know that im a macho man, and partake in manly activities such as giving the homies good night kisses. i also hate “roleplay” servers
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #698124

Sayyourprayers wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:55 pm
Twice is enough. Instantly? Haha. All they are succeeding at is making me better at evading.
Kek
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #698163

Yobi Yowait is this Yobi?
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #698166

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:10 pm you did this conrad
I only inform. Blame not me for showing how the gun works, if you are going to use it on your foot.

yobi yobi yobi
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #698182

The Wrench wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:53 pm
Kek
It's good field training for our junior admins.

Also excellent work conrad, honeypotting to get him to admit it and throw an alt in the bin
Tegun
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Tegun

Post by Tegun » #698184

DoctorBrutality...
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #698185

GPeckman wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:49 pm Technically, the title doesn't say it has to be a perma ban. So I'd reverse the empress maia ban from the last headmin term, because it really shouldn't have been upheld.
Honestly that’s what my mind went to as well.

I get the public image reasoning of not reversing the ban to create some sort of precedent of undoing a previous headmin term’s bans, but honestly it’s so throughly tainted my views on notes and put me firmly on the “Notes are a punishment and will be used even in unrelated incidents to for further punishments” crowd. I’m still disappointed beyond measure of the current headmin team for not undoing that ban and note.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #698187

Tegun wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:03 am DoctorBrutality...
Woah I didn't know they were perma'd
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #698191

WineAllWine wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:36 am
Kek

Also excellent work conrad, honeypotting to get him to admit it and throw an alt in the bin
requiring a certain number of hours played altogether would probably be something that should be added as a requirement for players club
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #698192

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:11 pm
WineAllWine wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:36 am
Kek

requiring a certain number of hours played altogether would probably be something that should be added as a requirement for players club
Kinda surprised this isn't the case already.
Only people who have 2 hours of playtime in the past 30 days may post topics or reply to posts.
(Those are not the actual numbers, just an approximation.)
That previous Yobi alt was banned with 100 minutes playtime.

EDIT: Lol a more recent yobi alt was banned so quickly tgdb can't handle it.