HEADMIN ELECTION 18 PEANUT:

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

HEADMIN ELECTION 18 PEANUT:

Post by kinnebian » #698501

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=38&p=698498#p698498
looks like the new election is starting
are you running?
im running
who else is running?
are you excited for anyone in particular
have you already decided who you want to vote for?
respect (let him do his thing)
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Re: HEADMIN ELECTION 18 PEANUT:

Post by iwishforducks » #701494

genuine preach 🙏

whenever i see someone that has like 15 rounds a day the past 100 days i let out the biggest wtf of my life. having 1500 rounds in the past 180 days is not a bragging moment. go fuckin live your life. i love ss13 and tg but i also love and respect my time more.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #701523

I do want to clarify that I’m not expecting admins to have 5+ rounds a day of both living and observing. I’m more just meaning that I just don’t want admins/headmins who haven’t played a living (aka non-observing round) in literal weeks or even months and then turn around and try and make huge policy changes.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #701524

I expect admins to be unemployed and to assist me at all hours of the day. (Yes, all.)
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #701525

Timonk wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:55 am I expect admins to be unemployed and to assist me at all hours of the day. (Yes, all.)
Admins responding to "plz help am killed for no rasin?" at 4 A.M. when they have to get up for work in three hours.

WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #701527

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:11 am
Timonk wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:55 am I expect admins to be unemployed and to assist me at all hours of the day. (Yes, all.)
Admins responding to "plz help am killed for no rasin?" at 4 A.M. when they have to get up for work in three hours.

haha you have no idea how common this is.

UK friends please go to sleep.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #701534

conrad wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:40 am
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:11 am

haha you have no idea how common this is.

UK friends please go to sleep.
Yeah this really is a thing that happens lol
Hugs
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #701538

yea but then they wouldnt be unemployed, would they?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #701552

Timonk wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:25 pm yea but then they wouldnt be unemployed, would they?
Good thing my pay went up when I became headmin. They doubled my rate!
Hugs
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #701563

At this point I think striders wins host vote by default
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #701575

Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #701578

mrmelbert wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:07 pm Image
So accurate it hurts.
RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #701641

The vote won’t be restarting because kinnebian stepped out of the race, right? I voted before heading out of town and won’t be back till the voting period is over.
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #701642

THE MAINTAINER SWEEP OF THE HEADMIN TOOLBOX TOURNAMENT HAPPENED...
https://challonge.com/u7rbibp8
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #701646

BREAKING NEWS: TheBiblemelts has been appointed hostvote!! More as it develops!
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #701647

Fikou wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:22 pm Image
THE MAINTAINER SWEEP OF THE HEADMIN TOOLBOX TOURNAMENT HAPPENED...
https://challonge.com/u7rbibp8
maintainers dont play because theyre simply so skilled that playing the game would bore them
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #701651

Congrats to TBM, seemed like a chill fella the few times they popped their way over to Terry
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #701657

best host vote since 2018
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #701658

absolute S tier pick
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #701662

I hope he melts biblically and I get an ocelot pelt. Timber you don't have alot of time to atone for your actions this term. Shark girls or bust.
Image Image
Fikou
In-Game Game Master

Post by Fikou » #701663

If anyone missed it
The recording of the headmin toolboxing (Thanks Bobbah)
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #701666

I somehow never saw this hostvote coming, but I cannot think of anyone more deserving of it. Absolute S tier pick from the S tier headmin team. Kiethpoesful keeps winning.
stairmaster
Byond Username: Stairmaster

Post by stairmaster » #701683

why didnt sinful win
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #701684

I'll voice the same concern I had in admin chat - I'm slightly worried about the fact that TBM took as long of a break as they did and has just come back, but their trainer reassured me that they picked back up on the ball very quickly, so I'm not that worried. I've always trusted TBM to do the right thing. This is a good choice.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #701701

Sightld2 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:34 am Big fan of Roleplay rule 10. "There are a great many gimmicks, dramas and plans that result in excellent stories beloved by many, and part of idea of the higher roleplay environment is to make space for this to happen. Many of these experiences fade with replication however – constant repetition of the same tired jokes and stories is both boring and stifling to new ideas. The administrative team collectively have the discretionary power to request that players, or the server collectively (in the case of mass spam of the same high impact strategies such as plasmafloods) find new gimmicks or make changes to their playstyles in the name of keeping experiences fresh for the server."

It gives us the freedom to ask people to chill without outright banning or making new rules for the small stuff. I'm honestly not sure why its exclusive to the RP rules, didn't LRP admins ask people to stop spamming kudzu a while back?
Agreed, admins have used rule 0 to do as much in the past. We should pull it out of that murky area and make it a formal precedent. In the case I'm thinking of, it was a problem for a painfully, painfully long time until like one person was asked to stop doing so.
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #701721

Fikou wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:09 pm If anyone missed it
CHADLEY YOU SONNA BITCH YOU GOT LUCKY AND THATS ALL THAT HAPPENED……….. NEVER REMATCHED ME.. U R SCARED!!!!!!
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #701731

I finally got around to looking at this year's candidates and these are my thoughts. I've ordered the candidates more or less by order of preference.

chadley: good platform, nothing groundbreaking
awkwardstereo: meme platform, but better
cheshify: unimpressive platform, it's just "more events" and something about that shitty imitation "SS14".
sightld2: step 1 has already been achieved by Timber and step 2 was abandoned. approved of removing LRP greenshit in debates, which is a positive.
iwishforducks: meme platform
fikou: lame, borderline nonexistent platform
johntgwillard: lame platform
xpokee: unimpressive platform, I've never heard of him, and the platform is targeted at MRP players
GeneralThrax: unimpressive platform, I've never heard of him, and the platform is targeted at MRP players
wineallwine: I like the guy but I won't stand for his platform to end timberposts.
kubisopplay: he is campaigning on things outside of his power, I keep confusing his name with the much superior kinnebian, and he's mean
ANIMETIDDIES: bad platform
bugstep: straight-up shit platform that takes away part of what's unique to tg. if you want default crewsimov, feel free to try fulp
iain0: it will be a cold day in hell before he gets my vote. (also non-existent platform - he just spends the whole post talking about himself)

Tell me if, where, and why I'm wrong, spessmen.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #701737

im glad it went to TBM
wish i couldve continued running but real life comes first dont expect me back until 6 months or so at the very minimum
respect (let him do his thing)
Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

Post by Pepper » #701769

ekaterina is so amazing because he can look at two candidates who agree on mostly everything and place them on the exact opposite sides of his list
help
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #701772

Pepper wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:28 pm ekaterina is so amazing because he can look at two candidates who agree on mostly everything and place them on the exact opposite sides of his list
Which two candidates are they?
By the way, you've moved up on my list since you replied to my concerns on your thread. However, I still don't like point 4, and I'm ambivalent towards 1 and 2.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #701811

Have I been blessed or cursed to make takes that ekat agrees with more than anyone else?

o7 ekat, you strange yet glorious bastard.
► Show Spoiler
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #701815

Fikou wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:09 pm If anyone missed it
I started watching it misled by myself with the ridiculous notion that the hostvote was decided upon its result, which would be a very miskeithpoes thing to happen (lol)

Imagine my dissapointment when I discovered this wasn't the case.
► Show Spoiler

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #701839

Vekter wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:59 am I'll voice the same concern I had in admin chat - I'm slightly worried about the fact that TBM took as long of a break as they did and has just come back, but their trainer reassured me that they picked back up on the ball very quickly, so I'm not that worried. I've always trusted TBM to do the right thing. This is a good choice.
I know you aren't and didn't mean it like that but it sounds like you are talking about a dog in the second part
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Pepper

Post by Pepper » #701852

the hostvote is always inactive anyways
help
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #701853

Pepper wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:59 pm the hostvote is always inactive anyways
are you telling me i don't have to work???
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #701854

You bastards better not start calling the hostvote Xemo instead of TheBibleMelts
yukffjukmhgf
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #701856

Capsandi wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:05 pm You bastards better not start calling the hostvote Xemo instead of TheBibleMelts
yukffjukmhgf
i've already accepted the fact that my character has superseded me as a brand, it's my own fault for making it so marketable
Pepper

Post by Pepper » #701857

TheBibleMelts wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:13 pm
Capsandi wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:05 pm You bastards better not start calling the hostvote Xemo instead of TheBibleMelts
yukffjukmhgf
i've already accepted the fact that my character has superseded me as a brand, it's my own fault for making it so marketable
you know nothing of such a thing
help
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #701861

Pepper wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:22 pm
yukffjukmhgf
i have seen the pepper art, i'm sorry for your lots
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #701867

Pepper wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:22 pm
yukffjukmhgf
Amateurs....
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #701868

yukffjukmhgf
I call him tee bee em 'cos we're pals like that.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #701869

the debates were a lot of fun to listen to
although i don’t remember a single thing from it thats gonna help me with voting because i was too busy looking at the chat
𓆏 [...]... ([...] [...] [...] [...] [...]?)
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #701870

kawoppi wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:50 am the debates were a lot of fun to listen to
although i don’t remember a single thing from it thats gonna help me with voting because i was too busy looking at the chat
the chat was a lot of fun i cared more about it than the questions LOL
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #701871

i hope there was a super funny (serious) argument about something dumb like disabling felinids in the debates
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #701878

Did Stereo go full Stereo again?
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #701880

yukffjukmhgf
No, you're Kermit now.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #701881

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:52 am Did Stereo go full Stereo again?
I sadly didn't have enough time to pre-game and go full schizo mode due to a scheduling conflict.
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #701882

AwkwardStereo wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:42 am
CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:52 am Did Stereo go full Stereo again?
I sadly didn't have enough time to pre-game and go full schizo mode due to a scheduling conflict.
A shame, but completely reasonable. On the upside I'm no longer so disappointed I slept through it.
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #701894

We really should record the headmin debates for those who miss them.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Fikou
In-Game Game Master

Post by Fikou » #701897

we did its on bobbahs channel
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #701901

THE FINAL (Hopefully) (3.0) TIER LIST IS DONE!

Notes
  • If voting starts in a few days like I believe, this should be the last list before we see how accurate we all are
  • The Charley Quinn hype train has reached maximum speed
  • People are raising and dropping pretty drastically compared to before since its getting clearer who is keeping the heat on in the kitchen
  • I repeat, the Charley Quinn hype train has reached maximum speed!!
  • If you are wondering how you can do better next election or if you are interested in running in the future and want to know how an easy way to maximize your chances? Play! Get your hours up! Be a seen face for a few months before the elections start
  • ! Godspeed everyone! !
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #701905

Sorry but the Cheshification has just begun and it's not stopping
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta