HEADMIN ELECTION 18 PEANUT:

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

HEADMIN ELECTION 18 PEANUT:

Post by kinnebian » #698501

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=38&p=698498#p698498
looks like the new election is starting
are you running?
im running
who else is running?
are you excited for anyone in particular
have you already decided who you want to vote for?
respect (let him do his thing)
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Re: HEADMIN ELECTION 18 PEANUT:

Post by Cheshify » #701905

Sorry but the Cheshification has just begun and it's not stopping
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #701915

TheLoLSwat wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:12 pm THE FINAL (Hopefully) (3.0) TIER LIST IS DONE!

Notes
  • If voting starts in a few days like I believe, this should be the last list before we see how accurate we all are
  • The Charley Quinn hype train has reached maximum speed
  • People are raising and dropping pretty drastically compared to before since its getting clearer who is keeping the heat on in the kitchen
  • I repeat, the Charley Quinn hype train has reached maximum speed!!
  • If you are wondering how you can do better next election or if you are interested in running in the future and want to know how an easy way to maximize your chances? Play! Get your hours up! Be a seen face for a few months before the elections start
  • ! Godspeed everyone! !
you do know the voting started already right
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #701922

TheLoLSwat wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:12 pm
  • If you are wondering how you can do better next election or if you are interested in running in the future and want to know how an easy way to maximize your chances? Play! Get your hours up! Be a seen face for a few months before the elections start
instructions unclear, playing more tgmc
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #701931

AwkwardStereo wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:55 pm
touch resin marinecel
Weston Echard on Sybil
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #701937

Fikou wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:31 pm
TheLoLSwat wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:12 pm THE FINAL (Hopefully) (3.0) TIER LIST IS DONE!

Notes
  • If voting starts in a few days like I believe, this should be the last list before we see how accurate we all are
  • The Charley Quinn hype train has reached maximum speed
  • People are raising and dropping pretty drastically compared to before since its getting clearer who is keeping the heat on in the kitchen
  • I repeat, the Charley Quinn hype train has reached maximum speed!!
  • ! Godspeed everyone! !
you do know the voting started already right
AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #701938

blackdav123 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:12 pm
AwkwardStereo wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:55 pm
touch resin marinecel
no

*warcry
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #701948

John Fulp Willard should be in D tier because his only platform is genuinely hating assistants which is respectable in its own way but not enough tbh
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #701951

I dont mind willards assistant stance cause I think maintenance has been totally powercreeped as far as maneuverability goes. Those one way paths out have made them a moot point. Maintenance used to be distinguished. I could ask maptainers if i could revert those prs since its been awhile since they were put in but Id rather winge about them here where none of them lurk while passive aggressively mentioning the issue disjointedly in mapping general 4 times a week
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #701952

I had john fulp willard on the bottom of my vote only because of the desired assistant change
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #701961

NikNakFlak wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:55 am I had john fulp willard on the bottom of my vote only because of the desired assistant change
Pretty much the same for me as well. He’s a one issue candidate who’s proposal is something I'm against and he is barely active, even with observing time. I also do not support removing felinids, even though I am not the biggest fan of the species.

Don't get me wrong, I tend to despise most assistants (mostly with how they behave), but he is out of his mind if he thinks assistants will queue up at the HOP line and ask for maint access. More likely than not they’ll just pick paramedic and then not actually do paramedic stuff, loot the tool shed even harder then they do now, and hack all the doors open/bore through walls next to maint doors. On Manuel we have a couple paramedic players that use their access to loot departments, and to do progrot objectives. (if only paramedics had to use the key system like janitors) Stop stealing our donk pockets, and medkit you CUNTS.

I remember during his mining PR part of the justification for all mining orders having to be on the shuttle was that it would force miners to have to listen to the QM. In reality, it led to miners shoving CTS off the shuttle and them launching the shuttle with the doors open because miners are single-brain-celled organisms when it comes to anything but killing. It was super fucking obnoxious and it didn't stop until it got changed to be a discount to order stuff off the shuttle but normal price to buy it instantly.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #701969

fr bro he's out of his mind if he thinks assistants will change out of their power gaming ways just because they lose maint access. They WILL find ways.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #701971

We already removed assistant (and sec) access for a month in Moth/Melb/Poes.

Nobody really noticed any change from turning it off. So it was secretly turned back on. Nobody noticed it being turned back on, either.

Nothing changed.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #701972

I just thought it was a bug and I'd just go to the hop each shift. Glad that was reverted.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #701975

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:17 pm We already removed assistant (and sec) access for a month in Moth/Melb/Poes.

Nobody really noticed any change from turning it off. So it was secretly turned back on. Nobody noticed it being turned back on, either.

Nothing changed.
this was when i had a stint as hop and guess what the assistants lined up and asked for maint access and i did my job and gave it to them

imagine my shock when society didn't crumble
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #701978

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:17 pm We already removed assistant (and sec) access for a month in Moth/Melb/Poes.

Nothing changed.
I just thought this was broken and it did nothing but mildly annoy me and make me go to the hop
respect (let him do his thing)
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #701981

Timonk wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:11 pm fr bro he's out of his mind if he thinks assistants will change out of their power gaming ways just because they lose maint access. They WILL find ways.
Time to powergame hop line
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #701988

conrad wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:25 pm
Timonk wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:11 pm fr bro he's out of his mind if he thinks assistants will change out of their power gaming ways just because they lose maint access. They WILL find ways.
Time to powergame hop line
robbing hop each shift
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #701989

Nothing changed.
when a change so bad is made everyone thinks its a bug
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #702106

You can't justify with IC reasoning giving assistants maint access while restricting maint access to any other job. It's stupid. Either give everyone maint access or take it away from the gray shitters.
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #702311

all im saying is
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #702312

Fikou
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #702320

dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:54 am You can't justify with IC reasoning giving assistants maint access while restricting maint access to any other job. It's stupid. Either give everyone maint access or take it away from the gray shitters.
exactly and if you want to chill just go a low impact job (and its not like you have to do your job anyway on LRP), they dont need the maint access
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #702326

nanotrasen gives assistants maint access in the hopes they'll all die in glue traps as a cost cutting measure
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #702330

Real
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Cheshify
In-Game Game Master

Post by Cheshify » #702346

nianjiilical wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:32 pm nanotrasen gives assistants maint access in the hopes they'll all die in glue traps as a cost cutting measure
This is why North Star is the best map because the glue traps are landmines
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Sealed101
Byond Username: Sealed101

Post by Sealed101 » #702438

god did not intend for a headmin felinid to be non-pink and we will all suffer the consequences
i prefer the term "issue tracker domovenok" for my kind

iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #702439

#FIKOUSWEEP
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #702440

@fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify @fikou @cheshify
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #702447

Cheshify wasn't my favourite candidate but I do feel positive about him.
The real question is... how did iain0 get more votes than Chadley?
I also expected WineAllWine to do better, he's a reputable and competent admin trainer.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #702449

Congrats to Fikou and chesh
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master

Post by Cheshify » #702451

The cheshification has begun and it's all over for you.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #702465

Meow?

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #702469

WE'RE SO FUCKING BACK BOYS
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #702473

ekaterina wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:48 am I also expected WineAllWine to do better, he's a reputable and competent admin trainer.
wineallwine is the reasonable choice, everyone wants something flashy or bold for a headmin. Not a wineallwine even though he is the reasonable choice
Living God

Extraordinary Person

NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #702553

Nothing changed.
it's about the principle of it
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #702554

ekaterina wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:48 am I also expected WineAllWine to do better, he's a reputable and competent admin trainer.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:35 pm wineallwine is the reasonable choice, everyone wants something flashy or bold for a headmin. Not a wineallwine even though he is the reasonable choice
Thanks both! I'm not hugely surprised by the result as running as the "everything is fine and I'll be competent and make it continue to be fine" candidate.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #702555

i love you guys and all but a tier looks horrifying

i suppose itll be okay if fikou can ground the other two

also fikou played garfield for me so hes got my top vote

hey has anyone talked about starsector lately