Soul crushingly unhappy man mad when told to lighten up

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Soul crushingly unhappy man mad when told to lighten up

Post by oranges » #698523

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=34650

admin complaint because someone was kind enough to tell you to stop being a miserable sad sack of shit all the time in a nice way.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Re: Soul crushingly unhappy man mad when told to lighten up

Post by conrad » #698806

sinfulbliss wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:20 am
dendydoom wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:19 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:51 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:51 pm passive aggressive karen move
i’m not gonna shrivel up and cry at the harsh toxicity
but yall ARE going to start an admin complaint and towerpost about how mad it made you when you're gently reminded to stay on topic in a thread

got it
Except it was on topic, it was a thread about ingame pics and Kendrick posted about ingame pic posting!

Unless you want to claim talking about the thread itself in the thread is off-topic, but that’s kinda retarded
Nice evade of the towerposting by focusing on the on topic bit.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #698812

conrad wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:28 am
but yall ARE going to start an admin complaint and towerpost about how mad it made you when you're gently reminded to stay on topic in a thread

got it
Except it was on topic, it was a thread about ingame pics and Kendrick posted about ingame pic posting!

Unless you want to claim talking about the thread itself in the thread is off-topic, but that’s kinda retarded
Nice evade of the towerposting by focusing on the on topic bit.
what other part was there to focus on my dear
Spoiler:
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #698831

got it

i'm choosing to respond to this seriously and once again explain very basic concepts because for some reason some part of me still believes there is an essence of sincerity behind your glibness; i have not yet given into the idea that you're acting intentionally ignorant in order to just mess with people.

the message misdoubtful put on their own post was asking people to not turn a thread that's not about discussion, arguing or fighting into one to create a negative atmosphere for no reason. 90% of the threads in this subforum are some flavour of debate about a ban or something negative, so it's pretty easy to slip comfortably into the mindset that this is the shitposty debate forum where we go for each other's necks with a smile. that's fine. we're all doing it in a sporting fashion and (hopefully) aren't taking it personally.

but sometimes people just want to make cute threads about posting pictures. the thread was not about discussing the merits and downsides of posting pictures, it was about posting pictures. making a post to say "this is boring why would you do this", aside from being overtly negative, is purely off-topic and incites people to respond (which they did) turning it into a defence of why the thread exists in the first place, and it immediately began to derail the thread. people shouldn't have to defend why they've made their cute little picture thread. they should just post pictures like the OP asks, or go to a different thread if they don't want to because they think it's dumb. if someone really doesn't like it and feels like they have something important to say about it, then there's nothing stopping them from making another thread where they can debate and argue about the evils of picture posting all they want. exactly like we're doing here right now, in the aftermath of an admin complaint about a warning message that wasn't even applied to someone directly.

yes, it can be a little jarring because we currently have no active forum mods so no one really pulls out the rulebook at the moment, but that does not mean the rulebook stopped existing. the message was polite and reasonable, didn't target anyone specifically and didn't apply any formal warnings to anyone's account. it was a simple reminder to stay on-topic and stay within the theme of the thread so that we don't get 6 pages of needless off-topic "discussion" so that no one bothers to make threads like that anymore.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
conrad

Post by conrad » #698835

sinfulbliss wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:08 am
conrad wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:28 am arrow shaped quote chain
what other part was there to focus on my dear
The part where the roudy bunch gets half a second of fingerwagging, puts their soap box under their arm and runs off crying up the Towerpost stairs.

Which I wouldn't mind, really, it's within your right to complain as much as you want, and our obligation to read those complains and take them seriously.

But man when there's so much "us vs them" admin/player hate, I can't help but see a bit of hypocrisy.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #698837

we should do another purge of shit and start with some of the posters in this thread.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Riggle
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Riggle

Post by Riggle » #698839

dendydoom wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:43 pm yes, it can be a little jarring because we currently have no active forum mods so no one really pulls out the rulebook at the moment, but that does not mean the rulebook stopped existing.
You can always report a post, game masters count as forum mods too
Very cool link
Look at my cool text
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #698854

imagine two pages and like three thousand words over being told "hey don't post 'NOBODY CARES STOP HAVING FUN!!'" in a thread dedicated for people to talk about why they even bother continuing to play this silly little game
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #698870

See Kendrick, as Mr.Sparks from Goldman Sachs can well attest to, context is very important.
The forum expects a sane and level response when they see your username and profile picture. That means, you have to change either one to fit your new posting style.
You can't change your username, but you can change your profile picture. I picked one out for you (it even has the christmas hat that you are so fond of):
► Show Spoiler

Have fun Kendrick! Or, maybe not!

With spirited regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #698873

It's my right to be a cunt or at least a dick.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #698880

Riggle wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:07 pm
dendydoom wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:43 pm yes, it can be a little jarring because we currently have no active forum mods so no one really pulls out the rulebook at the moment, but that does not mean the rulebook stopped existing.
BLUE NAME RIGGLE??????
NSFW:
Riggle
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Riggle

Post by Riggle » #698882

dendydoom wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:10 pm
Riggle wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:07 pm
BLUE NAME RIGGLE??????
They changed my default group :[

I can no longer blend in and have no colour
Very cool link
Look at my cool text
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #698887

dendydoom wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:43 pm snip
it isn’t off-topic unless you take the most strict definition of off-topic, in which case the vast majority of all posts in every thread would also be off-topic. rarely do I see off-topic posts receive warnings for being off-topic. the reason that post received a warning wasn’t because it was off-topic — it’s because it was negative. So to say they were purely “enforcing the rules,” is just incorrect. It was enforcing a vibe.

I dislike the idea of enforcing a vibe. It restricts discussion in an unhealthy way; even if in this case we would consider Kendrickorium’s post needlessly negative and better left unstated — the fact of the matter is it was a genuine opinion that was stated with sincerity, about the very topic for which the thread was created. That ought to be fair game; in fact, even Misdoubtful agrees it was fair game since that’s why she didn’t warn over it! Nevertheless the “vibe” shouldn’t be policed, even if in an “unofficial” official capacity like this.

Overall though this is a very petty thing to discuss
Spoiler:
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #698888

sinfulbliss wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:39 pm Overall though this is a very petty thing to discuss
this whole thread, summarized
i didnt even blink
respect (let him do his thing)
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #698926

sinfulbliss wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:39 pm
it isn’t off-topic unless you take the most strict definition of off-topic, in which case the vast majority of all posts in every thread would also be off-topic. rarely do I see off-topic posts receive warnings for being off-topic. the reason that post received a warning wasn’t because it was off-topic — it’s because it was negative. So to say they were purely “enforcing the rules,” is just incorrect. It was enforcing a vibe.

I dislike the idea of enforcing a vibe. It restricts discussion in an unhealthy way; even if in this case we would consider Kendrickorium’s post needlessly negative and better left unstated — the fact of the matter is it was a genuine opinion that was stated with sincerity, about the very topic for which the thread was created. That ought to be fair game; in fact, even Misdoubtful agrees it was fair game since that’s why she didn’t warn over it! Nevertheless the “vibe” shouldn’t be policed, even if in an “unofficial” official capacity like this.
i know you dislike it. it's quite apparent that you don't like anyone asking anything of you, ever. it was a very gentle request to the entire forum to stay on topic for this thread, because it's about posting pictures, not for stating how boring of an idea you think posting pictures is. there is no requirement to post in a thread if you don't want to participate in it. and if you want to rant about it, there's nothing stopping someone from making their own thread. is it trampling on your sacred rights that much to ask "please don't piss on the floor in this thread, and if you want to do that, go make your own thread to piss in"?

can we please just have a chill thread to post cute pictures in and everyone be cool about it?

even kendrick has posted pictures in it now, and i appreciate that they did. i enjoyed their contribution very much. now there's nothing else to really get in a huff about.
sinfulbliss wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:39 pm Overall though this is a very petty thing to discuss
yes, agreed. it's exhausting to have to explain things that should be simple.
NSFW:
conrad

Post by conrad » #698927

dendydoom wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:33 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:39 pm

i know you dislike it. it's quite apparent that you don't like anyone asking anything of you, ever. it was a very gentle request to the entire forum to stay on topic for this thread, because it's about posting pictures, not for stating how boring of an idea you think posting pictures is. there is no requirement to post in a thread if you don't want to participate in it. and if you want to rant about it, there's nothing stopping someone from making their own thread. is it trampling on your sacred rights that much to ask "please don't piss on the floor in this thread, and if you want to do that, go make your own thread to piss in"?

can we please just have a chill thread to post cute pictures in and everyone be cool about it?
yes, agreed. it's exhausting to have to explain things that should be simple.
Bouldy go Roly Poly up the Monty then down the Monty into the Holey.

I respect the grind.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #698928

conrad wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:36 pm Bouldy go Roly Poly up the Monty then down the Monty into the Holey.

I respect the grind.
we must imagine dendisyphus happy.
NSFW:
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #698929

dendydoom wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:33 pm i know you dislike it. it's quite apparent that you don't like anyone asking anything of you, ever.
stopped reading here. learn to have a respectful dialogue before you engage <3
Spoiler:
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #698930

sinfulbliss wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:43 pm
dendydoom wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:33 pm i know you dislike it. it's quite apparent that you don't like anyone asking anything of you, ever.
thank goodness, i wouldn't want you to hurt yourself thinking about it too hard.
NSFW:
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #698931

dendydoom wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:49 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:43 pm
thank goodness, i wouldn't want you to hurt yourself thinking about it too hard.
you strike me as one of those underaged admins that come out the closet 3 years later saying they just turned 18
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #698947

sinfulbliss wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:59 pm you strike me as one of those underaged admins that come out the closet 3 years later saying they just turned 18
well at least they will grow up to act like an adult, unlike you sinful
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #698970

oranges wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:37 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:59 pm you strike me as one of those underaged admins that come out the closet 3 years later saying they just turned 18
ur opinion is irrelevant here since your idea of acting like an adult is sexually harassing trialmins while posting calf pics
 ! Message from: Timberpoes
You know what, I've had quite enough of this from you.

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=30504
Player's Club Golden Rule
There is an expected level of civility in posting here. Going out of your way to stir up drama and/or otherwise make things unpleasant for everyone may result in getting kicked out of the Player's Club.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=336
Global Forum Rules
1. No spam. (Contentless posts, repeated posts, off topic posts)
IE: when you post: think: "what will this post bring to the conversation".

6. We are here to have fun, if you are not having fun, maybe it would be best for you to take a break
If you consistently cause drama, we may ask (read: ban) that you take a break ...

7. Please be respectful of other users. You can disagree with someone without being a hostile douchebag.

User has been permanently Player's Club restricted for these posts.

User has been soft-banned from the forums until the current headmin term ends for these posts.
Spoiler:
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #698994

sinfulbliss wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:25 am
ur opinion is irrelevant here since your idea of acting like an adult is sexually harassing trialmins while posting calf pics
Honestly sinful, it's pretty clear you're not going to change and be a reasonable person.

You really should reconsider because you're heading off a cliff. This is not 4chan, it may have started as a 4chan related community but it's long since passed that, something I also had difficulties with at one point because shitposting is in my blood.
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #698995

end of a cycle
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #698999

Dax Dupont wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:43 pm
Honestly sinful, it's pretty clear you're not going to change and be a reasonable person.

You really should reconsider because you're heading off a cliff. This is not 4chan, it may have started as a 4chan related community but it's long since passed that, something I also had difficulties with at one point because shitposting is in my blood.
Too late for that.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #699000

This is so sad, how will the peanut economy recover from this.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #699001

We may now have to remake the bingo card. Or just put a skull emoji over the Sinful ones as a new free space.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
conrad

Post by conrad » #699003

In the span of a month, Sinful:

- Compared an admin to a Nazi;
- Called another admin closet underage;
- Has posted next to nothing in the player's club that wasn't stirring shit for no reason other than admin hate;
- Had his valedictory be calling oranges a sexpest to try and up his insult, which was calling Sinful immature.

I'll be very disappointed if someone is surprised Pikachu at this. And Sinful, I know you're reading this, what were you thinking mate?
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #699004

/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #699005

i had hiccups and i read this thread and now i dont

whats up with that?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #699006

Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #699007

All the rats come scurrying out to take pot shots now that Sinful can't defend himself kinda just shows how much we need him.
Image Image
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #699008

this was weak bait to get banned on. it could've been so much better...
NSFW:
conrad

Post by conrad » #699009

Boot wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:07 pm All the rats come scurrying out to take pot shots now that Sinful can't defend himself kinda just shows how much we need him.
Scurrying out? We were here the whole time. Rats? It's all people involved. Pot shots? Peanutting. Defend himself? He did, lmao.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #699013

Boot wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:07 pm All the rats come scurrying out to take pot shots now that Sinful can't defend himself kinda just shows how much we need him.
Guess what? You can defend him yourself now! There's a new vacancy for Senior Rules Lawyer, are you interested?
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #699025

Fren256 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:02 pm
Guess what? You can defend him yourself now! There's a new vacancy for Senior Rules Lawyer, are you interested?
I was already the Senior Rules Lawyer, Sinful was the one being held back at the courtroom steps proclaiming the innocence of whoever was being accused/banned/beaten with a stick
conrad

Post by conrad » #699030

TheLoLSwat wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:17 pm
I was already the Senior Rules Lawyer, Sinful was the one being held back at the courtroom steps proclaiming the innocence of whoever was being accused/banned/beaten with a stick
I'm still not sure whether to count you as a member of the roudy bunch but I like you so probably not?
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #699073

Ever thus to revolver fans.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #699074

Its not like we didn't warn them before this happened smh.

There isn't a single person that can reasonably be upset or shocked about this.
Hugs
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #699076

thanks for not deleting sinful's post
BlueMemesauce
Byond Username: BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #699088

At least we got BINGO!!
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #699093

conrad wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:41 pm
TheLoLSwat wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:17 pm
I'm still not sure whether to count you as a member of the roudy bunch but I like you so probably not?
I was going to give a normal response to this but i feel the ghost of sinfulbliss taking over.... like a symbiote! Run Conrad I cant hold it back much longer!

oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #699105

burned him so hard he immolated

also what's wrong with my calves i work hard to make them look good.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #699111

Misdoubtful wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:05 am Its not like we didn't warn them before this happened smh.

There isn't a single person that can reasonably be upset or shocked about this.
We got this guy.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #699453

oranges wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:24 am burned him so hard he immolated

also what's wrong with my calves i work hard to make them look good.
Ive heard you have to go high weights, lots of sets, not too many reps. Maybe do a variety of exercises too. Personally I have made peace with my chicken legs, shorts season is approaching it’s end anyways
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #699454

dirk_mcblade wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:04 am Ever thus to revolver fans.
Wym by this
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #699458

Timberpoes' final stand. Well done.
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #699475

what happened to all of the magic and love that was poured into this community
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #699829

MooCow12 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:25 am what happened to all of the magic and love that was poured into this community
At the end of the day, it's an internet community and people aren't explicitly required to be nice to each other, so people think they can try to edge the line of "don't be mean to each other".

Anyway, on the admin complaint:
lol. lmao. Baseless. Someone needs to maintain the forums, and Armhulenn isn't doing it. Misdoubtful was kind enough to put the text box in their own post instead of attaching it to anyone else's with a warning or ban.

As far as Sinfulbliss's ban is concerned:
► Show Spoiler
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year