Players club, what do you want?

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Players club, what do you want?

Post by WineAllWine » #698749

I kinda want to be headmin. What are the policies I could have that would make you vote for me?
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Re: Players club, what do you want?

Post by dendydoom » #698750

complete the top secret mrp junta takeover of tgstation and ruin the game for lrp players
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #698754

Finish the silicon policy rework. Continue removing dumb rules from mrp. Disable roundstart felinids in the config.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #698756

I need players to reply
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #698757

WineAllWine wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:01 pm I need players to reply
I play the game what are you on about?

Real note tho, a lot of previous active player's club and forumites in general were adminned. Counterbalanced to that, discord is a more popular platform (this was shown in Rave's poll)

It's only natural you see more purple.

E: I obviously did not read the message on the OP. Regardless, you might wanna ask that on the Discord :)
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #698759

put the boot on the L word and finish the sil pol rework
Longestarmlonglaw
Byond Username: Longestarmlonglaw

Post by Longestarmlonglaw » #698761

Overturn the ligger policy, make fighting back allowed.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #698765

conrad wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:04 pm
you don't get a player vote you get an admin vote
im also useless by virtue of not playing the game but thats ok because i also dont particularly want anything
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #698766

Remove catgirls.
Image Image
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #698767

I want to have space law amended to remove the part of not bringing up space law to admins. Especially after members changes.

Following space law can and has been used in appeals and ahelps to explain conduct that could be seen as possibly rulebreaking.

It should be amended to establish space law isn't a requirement and you can't be punished for not following it, but following in good faith can generally help justify conduct.
conrad

Post by conrad » #698768

Jacquerel wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:36 pm
conrad wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:04 pm
you don't get a player vote you get an admin vote
im also useless by virtue of not playing the game but thats ok because i also dont particularly want anything
Yeah I noticed that after I said the very dumb thing I said lmao

Sorry wine :)
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
conrad

Post by conrad » #698769

Lacran wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:56 pm I want to have space law amended to remove the part of not bringing up space law to admins. Especially after members changes.

Following space law can and has been used in appeals and ahelps to explain conduct that could be seen as possibly rulebreaking.

It should be amended to establish space law isn't a requirement and you can't be punished for not following it, but following in good faith can generally help justify conduct.
This might be a colossal conjecture on my part, but I think that clause exists 'cos rules and policies are not always done in tandem with, say, Space Law. So doing something that breaks game rules 'cos it says that's how it's done on Space Law won't save your ass.

Unless, of course, it was greenlit by an admin that thought your idea was cool. Turning Space Law into rules makes it Yet Another Mandatory Page to memorize/keep updated, and that's why (I think) it's not taken as rules.

Can't wait for someone to say I'm wrong without saying why.

Btw, I don't wanna invalidate your idea, just propose another perspective that might have not been considered.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #698770

conrad wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:16 pm Can't wait for someone to say I'm wrong without saying why.
I'm wrong without saying why.
respect (let him do his thing)
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #698771

i think you should disable humans in config for a laugh
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #698774

If you can figure out a way to somehow get 20 more regular players on bagil without turning it NRP or MRP you can get my vote. Bribe people with antag tokens or something, please I just want to see a revs round again.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #698775

Longestarmlonglaw wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:31 pm Overturn the ligger policy, make fighting back allowed.
go fuck yourself
conrad

Post by conrad » #698776

EmpressMaia wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:52 pm
Longestarmlonglaw wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:31 pm Overturn the ligger policy, make fighting back allowed.
go fuck yourself
HUH
WOOOW
HO-HO-OOW
WO-O-O-O-OW
FUCK
WO-O-O-O-OW (tick tick tick tick)
HO-HO-OOW (tick tick tick tick)
JUST LISTEN TO ME (tick tick)
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #698777

conrad wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:16 pm
Lacran wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:56 pm I want to have space law amended to remove the part of not bringing up space law to admins. Especially after members changes.

This might be a colossal conjecture on my part, but I think that clause exists 'cos rules and policies are not always done in tandem with, say, Space Law. So doing something that breaks game rules 'cos it says that's how it's done on Space Law won't save your ass.

Unless, of course, it was greenlit by an admin that thought your idea was cool. Turning Space Law into rules makes it Yet Another Mandatory Page to memorize/keep updated, and that's why (I think) it's not taken as rules.

Can't wait for someone to say I'm wrong without saying why.

Btw, I don't wanna invalidate your idea, just propose another perspective that might have not been considered.
I'm not saying make it rules, I'm saying that the wiki saying you shouldn't mention it OOC in any situation regarding a rule break is straight up false.

Space law doesn't protect you 100% but if an admin asks you why you did something as sec, usually your first answer is gonna be "space law recommends I do it like this." Generally that's very relevant in situations about powergaming, or playing to win, or being a dick or issues with the chain of command or fufilling your job requirements or just escalation.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #698783

20 count., large fries, dr pepper please
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #698784

The purge of shit.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #698786

WineAllWine wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:40 pm I kinda want to be headmin. What are the policies I could have that would make you vote for me?
snailiens
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #698787

I would like people to be nicer.
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #698788

Turbonerd wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:01 am The purge of shit.
called a toilet
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #698790

some reese's peanut butter cups would be nice
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #698791

More QC bans
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #698796

I would much rather candidates have their policies chosen and thoroughly thought out before deciding to run, and then allowing reactions to slowly chip away at it like a sculptor putting precious time into their lifes work. If candidate policies are formed by random players club opinions, how can we be confident that you will stick to them and not throw your arms up and go "well damn thats crazy see you in 6 months" if you do win the election?

And if you do have any ideas about policy so far, can you share?
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #698800

NecromancerAnne wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:08 am I would like people to be nicer.
That's my line.
► Show Spoiler
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #698813

I want admins to chill out and go back to being DMs that try to make rounds more fun instead of Big Brother that orbits someone waiting for a mistake and then smacks them with the force of 1000 cheeto virgin soy screams based on 8 month old note histories.

That and you need to be disagreeable. Someone willing to shake things up and rule with their heart instead of just “keeping the lights on” and getting along.
Spoiler:
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #698832

I want more collaboration from the playerbase when it comes to events, like a specific channel or something were admins and interested players can collaborate on smaller events (on the discord). When it comes to policy, I think we are pretty good as stuff stands (lrp wise), I 100% want silipol changes and a ton of dynamic changes like I've expressed before in policy discussion.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #698834

TheRex9001 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:44 pm I want more collaboration from the playerbase when it comes to events, like a specific channel or something were admins and interested players can collaborate on smaller events (on the discord). When it comes to policy, I think we are pretty good as stuff stands (lrp wise), I 100% want silipol changes and a ton of dynamic changes like I've expressed before in policy discussion.
I have for years wanted the Event Hall to be setup as an actual event space (Rather than being dead 99.999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time) where people could sign up and different sorts of events and special things could be planned and advertised on the Discord so people could get together for some really close out of the ordinary things. A 'calendar of cool'.

It would honestly probably be really easy to do, but I haven't even had the time this term to bring it up as an idea to consider, let alone to make it happen. Its not like I need to be there for it to happen though if it were to happen, people interested just need to band together and make it a reality.
Hugs
conrad

Post by conrad » #698836

TheRex9001 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:44 pm I want more collaboration from the playerbase when it comes to events, like a specific channel or something were admins and interested players can collaborate on smaller events (on the discord). When it comes to policy, I think we are pretty good as stuff stands (lrp wise), I 100% want silipol changes and a ton of dynamic changes like I've expressed before in policy discussion.
This is a seriously cool idea. Players should bring up even ideas and should be empowered to run those events. Just 'cos admins get the cool admin buttons doesn't mean players shouldn't have a go at doing something cool.

I'd sponsor organized player events.

I missed the two recent art contests but I promise to be around, it sounds like it was dope
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Riggle
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Riggle

Post by Riggle » #698842

Misdoubtful wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:51 pm
I have for years wanted the Event Hall to be setup as an actual event space (Rather than being dead 99.999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time) where people could sign up and different sorts of events and special things could be planned and advertised on the Discord so people could get together for some really close out of the ordinary things. A 'calendar of cool'.

It would honestly probably be really easy to do, but I haven't even had the time this term to bring it up as an idea to consider, let alone to make it happen. Its not like I need to be there for it to happen though if it were to happen, people interested just need to band together and make it a reality.
That's a great idea but sadly there's no interest. Eventsbus exists and people are more than welcome to request a role and use it to run special events. I'm sure keyholders wouldn't mind starting event hall either for larger events.
Very cool link
Look at my cool text
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #698843

I want a hug :<
Riggle
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Riggle

Post by Riggle » #698846

Drag wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:22 pm I want a hug :<
Why didn't you say so earlier?
Very cool link
Look at my cool text
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #698847

Riggle wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:32 pm
Drag wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:22 pm I want a hug :<
Why didn't you say so earlier?
Because its funnier when I ask at weird times
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #698849

Shitposts aside, besides for silicon policy or the increase in “Quality control” bans, im decently happy.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #698974

Jesus Christ there are so many players club member that have become admins soon this entire think will be purple. Soon enough the only non-admin we will only see ekat, chang, and maybe gupta if he continues to fumble the his election.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #698976

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:19 am Jesus Christ there are so many players club member that have become admins soon this entire think will be purple. Soon enough the only non-admin we will only see ekat, chang, and maybe gupta if he continues to fumble the his election.
nah
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
zergking
Byond Username: Zergking

Post by zergking » #698978

WineAllWine wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:40 pm I kinda want to be headmin. What are the policies I could have that would make you vote for me?
Ban people I don’t like but have done nothing wrong
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #698989

conrad wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:56 pm
This is a seriously cool idea. Players should bring up even ideas and should be empowered to run those events. Just 'cos admins get the cool admin buttons doesn't mean players shouldn't have a go at doing something cool.

I missed the two recent art contests but I promise to be around, it sounds like it was dope
yeah, they could get a role called "event runner" or something
they could even have their own bus
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #699012

kinnebian wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:14 am
conrad wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:56 pm

yeah, they could get a role called "event runner" or something
they could even have their own bus
Eventbus is only for big events or so I have been told. And an elite bus for player events kinda defeats the purpose imo.
conrad

Post by conrad » #699017

TheRex9001 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:01 pm Eventbus is only for big events or so I have been told. And an elite bus for player events kinda defeats the purpose imo.
This, plus the fact it's most of the time a wasteland. Also you need a role to use it anyway. I'm talking about PLAYER events, not event runner events.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
SapphoQueer
Byond Username: SapphoQueer

Post by SapphoQueer » #699623

non-human command.... now.
junkgle
Byond Username: Junkgle

Post by junkgle » #699694

silly rabbit, player's club is for admins!
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #699706

junkgle wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:07 am
silly rabbit, player's club is for admins!
lol and dont forget the rest of us waiting to be noticed by an admintrainer and promptly candied