you can delete one user from the forums, ingame, and github, who do you choose

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

you can delete one user from the forums, ingame, and github, who do you choose

Post by EmpressMaia » #699019

sinfulbliss
the chaplain who rushes holodeck claymores
goofball
 ! Message from: kieth4
I've decided to lock this thread because it invites drama, I don't think that picking on certain people is ideal and I think that we're a few comments off one person saying the wrong thing and this whole thread blowing up,

I'm citing; There is an expected level of civility in posting here. Going out of your way to stir up drama and/or otherwise make things unpleasant for everyone may result in getting kicked out of the Player's Club.

I feel that this is some attempt to stir drama esp as you're starting your list with a forum permabanned player who was freshly banned I do not believe the discourse will be good or positive and will inevitably end with someone getting kicked down.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Re: you can delete one user from the forums, ingame, and github, who do you choose

Post by kinnebian » #699020

respect (let him do his thing)
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Re: you can delete one user from the forums, ingame, and github, who do you choose

Post by EmpressMaia » #699021

kinnebian wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:41 pm Image
:shades:
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #699022

Me, myself, and I.
Hugs
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #699023

surely this thread will stay civil and everyone will keep it lighthearted and filled with jokes

E: does this also include discord??
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #699026

Everyone
Everyone
Everyone
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #699027

can we just lock this before it gets ugly? nothing good will ever come from this thread
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #699029

iwishforducks wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:30 pm can we just lock this before it gets ugly? nothing good will ever come from this thread
I actually agree with this. Bad thread, unless someone says something funny like a headcoder or "LMAO ME" it's gonna go sour.

That being said, lmao me, three times.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #699033

EmpressMaia wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:26 pm sinfulbliss
the chaplain who rushes holodeck claymores
goofball
i never realized they were the same person
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #699034

2beard
Jmad
somah69
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #699035

We're not going to do this.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
spookuni
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Spookuni

Post by spookuni » #699089

Spookuni

Spookuni

Spookuni