BIEN BIDE. BIDEN

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

BIEN BIDE. BIDEN

Post by dirk_mcblade » #702112

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34837

How was this worthy of a permaban to begin with though?
Last edited by dirk_mcblade on Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Re: You're on tgstation, speak American

Post by Kendrickorium » #702152

5/10 thread title
i get the reference, but i feel like you could have done something special with it

as for why he was permabanned, its because we speak american on this server not russian
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #702153

Going from being warned to permabanned seems completely unreasonable.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #702155

dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:01 pm Going from being warned to permabanned seems completely unreasonable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEPh_Kl ... agerbomb42
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #702156

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:04 pm
dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:01 pm Going from being warned to permabanned seems completely unreasonable.
LOL this cant be real
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #702157

Well even the "speak amurican dammit" governor wasn't proposing to deport anyone who couldn't speak English. Is tgstation south of Alabama now?
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #702163

Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #702166

TheLoLSwat wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:06 pm
LOL this cant be real
exactly as real as biden telling black voters "they aint black" if they dont vote for him
for some odd reason I can't find the video snippet on search engines
its not odd
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #702195

The admin told the player to stop speaking russian because it's an english speaking server and community. The player, instead of saying "sorry" or "wont happen again", said "Gaming" to the admin, which is like one of the most unoriginal and generic ways of quickly showing you're a shitter and don't plan on even engaging the admin in a serious conversation.

The perma is just an "alright, explain yourself on the forums then" type of ban, this is nothing new and bog-standard for people who do a little trolling when they're getting bwoinked for something serious.

Like really more people needs to go and read Crag's guide, even if they don't endorse it that much anymore.

conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #702197

Me when the cykas blyat.
► Show Spoiler
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #702200

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:38 pm
LOL this cant be real
exactly as real as biden telling black voters "they aint black" if they dont vote for him
its not odd
oh dont be a loser its on youtube
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #702205

TheLoLSwat wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:57 pm
LOL this cant be real
its not odd
show me a link to a direct video of the quote, not buried inside a react video or a news report
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #702222

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:33 pm
LOL this cant be real
its not odd
show me a link to a direct video of the quote, not buried inside a react video or a news report
Have you maybe tried the person / platform that hosted the interview?? The (full interview) video is still up and has 1.3 million views, and is in the first 5 searches. What are you talking about man???
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #702228

Thread really got derailed by Biden's racist expectation on an ethnic group to support him in exchange for nothing.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #702237

TheLoLSwat wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:39 pm
LOL this cant be real
its not odd
Have you maybe tried the person / platform that hosted the interview?? The (full interview) video is still up and has 1.3 million views, and is in the first 5 searches. What are you talking about man???
no, i'm talking about a clip of the direct quote
can anyone find me a clip of the exact quote.

not the entire interview, not inside a news report, not inside a react video, not inside a top 2000 stupid things biden has done video, an exact, direct, clip of the quote.
i wonder why its so hard to find something so simple that thousands of people probably would watch..
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #702243

Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:42 am
LOL this cant be real
its not odd

not the entire interview, not inside a news report, not inside a react video, not inside a top 2000 stupid things biden has done video, an exact, direct, clip of the quote.
i wonder why its so hard to find something so simple that thousands of people probably would watch..
well why didnt you say so kendrick, here is one example of the snippet in a 1:45 minute video with someone else only adding context. If you cant comb through a video under two minutes here is another video with the requested (on your behalf) part in the first 15 seconds.

Again, what are you talking about? This was 15 seconds of effort in searching and youre making it sound like the interview was scrubbed from the internet and Charlamange Tha God was threatened at gunpoint by the secret service to never speak a word of it. kinda lame kendrick ngl
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #702248

TheLoLSwat wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:53 am
LOL this cant be real
its not odd

well why didnt you say so kendrick, here is one example of the snippet in a 1:45 minute video with someone else only adding context. If you cant comb through a video under two minutes here is another video with the requested (on your behalf) part in the first 15 seconds.

Again, what are you talking about? This was 15 seconds of effort in searching and youre making it sound like the interview was scrubbed from the internet and Charlamange Tha God was threatened at gunpoint by the secret service to never speak a word of it. kinda lame kendrick ngl
you showed me a react video and a news clip, two things i specifically stated i did not want

where are the DIRECT clips of biden saying it?

there are none lolswat, google censored it
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #702250

I'm enjoying this heel arc
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #702256

Don`t be evil
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #702264

Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:19 am
LOL this cant be real
its not odd

you showed me a react video and a news clip, two things i specifically stated i did not want

https://twitter.com/freebeacon/status/1 ... 4128242688

top 3 response on google video, post by a twitter blog

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/KkHe0b43vos

Short that mockingly includes the phrase like five times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25LrbmAVjGc

First page of youtube search for "then you aint black", not a news site, not a reaction post, not reporting, no commentary, the exact quote clipped and snipped with, uploaded at the time and remained ever since.
There are musical remixes, there are dubs of biden saying it to black tv characters, theres the works. All instantly accessible to anyone who actually searched for that shit

Claiming that the quote has been censored by google just because news sites and famous talking head reactionists with clickbait titles (The actual quote isn't what everyone remembers it and reported it as which doesnt help) tend to come up first is dumb as fuck. Besides, google promoting headlines screaming everywhere "BIDEN FORCED TO APOLOGISE AFTER IF YOU DONT VOTE FOR ME YOU AINT BLACK" with news clips of him saying it would be a weiiiird thing to push to cover up... random youtube videos of him actually saying that. Turns out most people just arent interested in actually hearing the old bozo say the clipped words specifically. Kendrickposting aint what it used to be.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #702279

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:41 am
LOL this cant be real
its not odd

First page of youtube search for "then you aint black", not a news site, not a reaction post, not reporting, no commentary, the exact quote clipped and snipped with, uploaded at the time and remained ever since.
There are musical remixes, there are dubs of biden saying it to black tv characters, theres the works. All instantly accessible to anyone who actually searched for that shit

Claiming that the quote has been censored by google just because news sites and famous talking head reactionists with clickbait titles (The actual quote isn't what everyone remembers it and reported it as which doesnt help) tend to come up first is dumb as fuck. Besides, google promoting headlines screaming everywhere "BIDEN FORCED TO APOLOGISE AFTER IF YOU DONT VOTE FOR ME YOU AINT BLACK" with news clips of him saying it would be a weiiiird thing to push to cover up... random youtube videos of him actually saying that. Turns out most people just arent interested in actually hearing the old bozo say the clipped words specifically. Kendrickposting aint what it used to be.
first link - twitter
second link - joke video
third link - interview
>proceeds to make screeching noises in post

still waiting for what i asked for
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #702290

Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:00 pm
LOL this cant be real
its not odd

first link - twitter
second link - joke video
third link - interview

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We6Qr9-dDn8&t=50s[/youtube]

Just watch from 50 seconds in until about 64 seconds. No commentary there. Ignore the rest of the video.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #702307

LOL this cant be real
its not odd

first link - twitter
second link - joke video
third link - interview

have you reached the level of derangement where you're just lying about the contents of videos now? That is a direct link of him saying the quote snipped to just the line where he says it and the one before and youve still got your head in the sand spewing bullshit.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #702310

What the fuck is this thread, isn't this supposed to be people mindlessly screeching at me for banning anyone ever.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
AnonymousForumUser
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by AnonymousForumUser » #702355

the forum has evolved past such frivolous things
we can finally talk about what REALLY matters
i DEMAND to see the video of joe biden pardoning a man for illegally streaming the bionicle movie to THOUSANDS of people
i KNOW it's out there!
google is trying to hide it from us
(forum profile distorted to protect privacy)
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #702367

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:10 pm
LOL this cant be real
its not odd

first link - twitter
second link - joke video
third link - interview

have you reached the level of derangement where you're just lying about the contents of videos now? That is a direct link of him saying the quote snipped to just the line where he says it and the one before and youve still got your head in the sand spewing bullshit.

>more screeching while still not providing exactly what was asked for
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #702368

Turbonerd wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:38 pm
LOL this cant be real
its not odd

first link - twitter
second link - joke video
third link - interview

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We6Qr9-dDn8&t=50s[/youtube]

Just watch from 50 seconds in until about 64 seconds. No commentary there. Ignore the rest of the video.
this is an interview

i have no problem searching through interviews and news bites to find the actual quote buried in it, i just want a video of just good ol biden saying it, that's it
its impossible to find
so wierd

this thread is amazing
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #702389

Cheshify wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:17 pm What the fuck is this thread, isn't this supposed to be people mindlessly screeching at me for banning anyone ever.
Fuck off. This is the schizoposting about Biden being gangshielded thread now.
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #702396

dirk_mcblade wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:13 am
Cheshify wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:17 pm What the fuck is this thread, isn't this supposed to be people mindlessly screeching at me for banning anyone ever.
Fuck off. This is the schizoposting about Biden being gangshielded thread now.
Damn I was really looking forward to the dehumanizing toxicity and unhinged takes of an average peanut thread, now this is polcon #2 smh
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Re: BIEN BIDE. BIDEN

Post by Jacquerel » #702397

biden blast
MooCow12

Re: BIEN BIDE. BIDEN

Post by MooCow12 » #702424

1.2 billion. So you go ahead and you stack spaghetti sauce at a store— at at at a supermarket. You control the guy or the woman that runs the run run run— brings out the carts on a onaonaona on a forklift. What happens?!
Spoiler: