Former president Donald Trump imprisoned over sharing screenshots of nuclear disks over social media platform Discord

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Former president Donald Trump imprisoned over sharing screenshots of nuclear disks over social media platform Discord

Post by iwishforducks » #702795

Last edited by iwishforducks on Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Re: Former president Donald Trump imprisoned over sharing screenshots of nuclear disks over social media platform Discor

Post by Kendrickorium » #703314

Pepper wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:06 pm
dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:38 am
carshalash wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:37 am Don't wanna ruin your fanfiction but, Pepper isn't in either the Manuelcord, or the formerly nuked discord.
Great. Prove they're not in some other discord metacomming.
I'm an open book. Here's every discord server I'm in. I'll also break down every single one.
- skyrat (i have zero messages in this server)
- boatbomber discord (public server)
- blackpantslegion aux (everyone in here is 40 and talks about battletech)
- corporate mercs discord (public server)
- tgstation (nefarious metaclique)
- an abandoned server that has had zero posts in it since 2018

Ok, dirk! your turn!
HOW DO YOU GET INTO THE FUCKING AUX
Bepis
Byond Username: AurumDude

Re: Former president Donald Trump imprisoned over sharing screenshots of nuclear disks over social media platform Discor

Post by Bepis » #703317

pretty sure they talk about it on stream from time to time
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #703320

LEDDDriver wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:48 am
We've given a lot of internal discussion to 13thsky in particular and, receiving vouches of character from several sources that we hold in good faith and were in no way involved in the discord or 'catgang' itself. With these discussions, we as a headmin team have decided that a month ban is more fitting, which is in line with typical final warning punishments.
:lol:

Step 1) Be a "well liked static that everyone enjoys".
Step 2) Break the rules.
Step 3) Receive a slap on the wrist "because he is so adorable and a good sport and he has so many vouchers from servers!!! :oops: "

Insane.
yeah i agree i too think they should hav e been boiled in oil
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #703327

Hmm, some of these accounts seem very sus.

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/ckey/Potassium_19

This account in particular has done nothing but observe since 06/07/2023 (or 07/06/2023 for you americans) and the rest do the same.
LEDDDriver
Byond Username: LEDDriver

Post by LEDDDriver » #703329

The rules are equal for everyone, they are only more equal for some.
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #703330

chocolate_bickie wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:07 pm Hmm, some of these accounts seem very sus.

This account in particular has done nothing but observe since 06/07/2023 (or 07/06/2023 for you americans) and the rest do the same.
There's nothing "sus" about that, speaking as an observer main, people really do just experience burnout and just observe, I find it odd that you consider this when there's way more definitive proof
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #703333

AsbestosSniffer wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:32 pm
chocolate_bickie wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:07 pm Hmm, some of these accounts seem very sus.

There's nothing "sus" about that, speaking as an observer main, people really do just experience burnout and just observe, I find it odd that you consider this when there's way more definitive proof
something something playtime something observer main
Thranos
Byond Username: Thranos

Post by Thranos » #703334

I suspect the fact that two of the seven people permabanned for metacomms being observermains is what they're calling sus, as the combination of the two seems to suggest "dedicated metacomm scout".
I neither agree nor disagree with this due to a lack of evidence but I can see what he's calling sus.

Edit: Wait shit hold on I can't be reasonable in this thread give me a second
Edit 2: WE SHOULD BAN ALL OBSERVER MAINS ACTUALLY AND HIRE A LARGE ALBANIAN MAN TO CUT THEIR ETHERNET CABLES
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #703335

bro i spent almost 3 months doing nothing but observing

EDIT: oh that was one of the fucks in the metacomms discord?

yeah thats suspect as hell
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #703339

I didn't read very far. Can I get an ITT? :3
► Show Spoiler
AsbestosSniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #703342

Chadley wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:44 pm I didn't read very far. Can I get an ITT? :3
ITT: We lost our minds
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Post by kayozz » #703343

Donglesplonge wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:50 pm speaking of have any of you ever surfed down dirt mounds? i used to when i was a kid and i remembered it fondly except that time i landed crotch first into a bicycle because i clipped a rock in the pile and the lid i was on flipped
When we were teenagers we used to steal car bumpers from a scrapyard and use them to 'surf' down a hill, which kind of ended in a sheer drop onto concrete next to a busy road. The trick was to go down diagonally and ride the curvature rather than plunge headfirst into the abyss.
This for a long time was a time of bonding, joy and risk, we began to hang out there more often, exploring our bravery and our new found adrenaline rush. The thrill of finding a truck bumper which could seat two teenagers or one fat teenager, the sheer joy in finding a car bumper that was sleeker and made of metal, rather than fibreglass and plastic.
We lovingly referred to the place as 'bumper hill' and it became a safe-space for us. A place away from prying eyes and concerned parents.
This sadly came to an end when one of our friends lost several teeth as a result of a collision and subsequently fell onto said concrete.
The good times ended. We cannot go back, those days are long gone.
All we have are memories of those halcyon days.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #703351

kayozz wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:48 pm
Donglesplonge wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:50 pm speaking of have any of you ever surfed down dirt mounds? i used to when i was a kid and i remembered it fondly except that time i landed crotch first into a bicycle because i clipped a rock in the pile and the lid i was on flipped
When we were teenagers we used to steal car bumpers from a scrapyard and use them to 'surf' down a hill, which kind of ended in a sheer drop onto concrete next to a busy road. The trick was to go down diagonally and ride the curvature rather than plunge headfirst into the abyss.
This for a long time was a time of bonding, joy and risk, we began to hang out there more often, exploring our bravery and our new found adrenaline rush. The thrill of finding a truck bumper which could seat two teenagers or one fat teenager, the sheer joy in finding a car bumper that was sleeker and made of metal, rather than fibreglass and plastic.
We lovingly referred to the place as 'bumper hill' and it became a safe-space for us. A place away from prying eyes and concerned parents.
This sadly came to an end when one of our friends lost several teeth as a result of a collision and subsequently fell onto said concrete.
The good times ended. We cannot go back, those days are long gone.
All we have are memories of those halcyon days.
lol thats wholesome
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #703352

datorangebottle wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:42 am I'm missing some context here, but I don't think it's ever too late for something like that.
Back when Manuel was created all "roleplay" (Manuel) discussion had to occur in /tg/ general because hey, it's all /tg/ right?
But all the "roleplay" discussion ended up getting pushed out (with a varying degree of hostility, "lol roleplayers") by people who don't play the roleplay sever because - you know how these things go by now.

This led to the initial creation of the Manuel discord by Manuel players.
And eventually admins were rolled into it, evolving it into an unofficial satellite.

Long AFTER [the Manuel discord] was fully established and populated, the headmin team at the time created mrp-general to amend this schism and bring back some of the people who left for the Manuel discord.
(Note - by this time the Manuel Discord had dozens of channels and like 400 people. It was huge, and servicing much more than Manuel round discussion.)

The headmin team then completely flubbed it and allowed the MRP general channel to turn into a shitpost channel where people posted pictures of rats.
In fact, the headmins themselves and many admins took part in this shitposting.
When any attempt at real discussion of MRP rounds was attempted, people would spam rats, so (reasonably) people gave up and went back to the Manuel discord.

Eventually the rat posting was cracked down upon but the damage was done.
► Show Spoiler
Now the Manuel discord has almost 900 people at the time of writing and is essentially a community of its own that just so happens to play on a /tg/ server. It's far too little, too late to change that.
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #703354

bro when i first joined manuel i joined the tgcord to talk about a round and was literally told "why are you posting about manuel"

manuelcord has its own issues but all of those would be greatly exacerbated by a never-ending live peanut gallery of lrp players finding any reason to hate on people who play a video game slightly different to them so this is the tenuous solution that we are locked into and if it works it works
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #703355

Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a channel, a discord channel, a discord channel with rats, the rats made me crazy.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #703356

Melb's got the facts straight to my understanding.

Roleplayers got laughed off the tgcord, created an open and free Manuelcord that spread organically and it caters to all sorts of roleplay stuff too many LRPers would find cringe, like character lore/backgrounds for statics and art and stuff.

The MRP channel got made on the tgcord but was filled with Moderate Rat Posting.

Honestly after the term that created Manuel ended, it took until Rave to get an individual headmin with enough braincells to rub together to actually handle MRP stuff. But by then it was genuinely just too late and a total waste of time to try and court MRP players back onto the tgcord.

Since then every single term has had at least one MRP-savvy player representing them. Rave - Timber/Melb - Spookuni/Rave - Timber/Hugs - Arguable all three of TBM/Fikou/Chesh in the incoming term.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #703357

I always thought the manuelcord was cringe because it just looked like a big metacord, but I can see why it exists now.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #703359

mrmelbert wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:37 pm
datorangebottle wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:42 am I'm missing some context here, but I don't think it's ever too late for something like that.
Back when Manuel was created all "roleplay" (Manuel) discussion had to occur in /tg/ general because hey, it's all /tg/ right?
But all the "roleplay" discussion ended up getting pushed out (with a varying degree of hostility, "lol roleplayers") by people who don't play the roleplay sever because - you know how these things go by now.

This led to the initial creation of the Manuel discord by Manuel players.
And eventually admins were rolled into it, evolving it into an unofficial satellite.

Long AFTER [the Manuel discord] was fully established and populated, the headmin team at the time created mrp-general to amend this schism and bring back some of the people who left for the Manuel discord.
(Note - by this time the Manuel Discord had dozens of channels and like 400 people. It was huge, and servicing much more than Manuel round discussion.)

The headmin team then completely flubbed it and allowed the MRP general channel to turn into a shitpost channel where people posted pictures of rats.
In fact, the headmins themselves and many admins took part in this shitposting.
When any attempt at real discussion of MRP rounds was attempted, people would spam rats, so (reasonably) people gave up and went back to the Manuel discord.

Eventually the rat posting was cracked down upon but the damage was done.
► Show Spoiler
Now the Manuel discord has almost 900 people at the time of writing and is essentially a community of its own that just so happens to play on a /tg/ server. It's far too little, too late to change that.
i was crazy once
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #703361

Turbonerd wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:02 pm I always thought the manuelcord was cringe because it just looked like a big metacord, but I can see why it exists now.
i would definitely describe it as having an element of cliquishness but ultimately i feel it's a net positive because mrp players have their own concerns and tribulations with mrp that are nothing but a joke to the wider community, and there are plenty of reasonable people in the server that are both able to understand why someone's upset but also be able to talk them down because they're overreacting to a video game so if the end result is that we give kind people like that a space to be effective in making the server a better place to play then i'm all for it

obviously sometimes the opposite happens and the beast awakens and a mob forms over nothing y'know nothing new standard ss13 stuff
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
SapphoQueer
Byond Username: SapphoQueer

Post by SapphoQueer » #703362

Thranos wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:05 pm

I suspect the fact that two of the seven people permabanned for metacomms being observermains is what they're calling sus, as the combination of the two seems to suggest "dedicated metacomm scout".
I neither agree nor disagree with this due to a lack of evidence but I can see what he's calling sus.
I get what he's trying to say but at the same time there's nothing that suggests this was the case when it comes to the evidence. There were barely any mentions of hopping into VC together overall, and when there were, it was usually with a goal in mind. I.E. The movie nights.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #703364

Legend has it if the peanut fields of /TG/ dry up for long enough, the high priest of deebisim will infiltrate the manuelcord and sacrifice it to resurrect their dark lord deedubya who will then bring about 100 years of darkness.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #703367

What if we deleted the manuelcord and the main TG discord, so that way there would be no server to mock the manuel posters and no secondary server to encourage cliques.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #703373

warbluke wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:58 pm What if we deleted the manuelcord and the main TG discord, so that way there would be no server to mock the manuel posters and no secondary server to encourage cliques.
excepting that this is a shitpost tgstation authority has no particular power to do literally anything at all "about" the manuelcord because it's not an "official" tg discord
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #703384

i suggested to the now-leaving headmin term to add roundend channels because it was easily the best part of the manuelcord and then they never got to it
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Post by kayozz » #703391

I mean if Manuel made their own discord it suggests the players were kind of pushed away by some kind of weird gate-keeping of what TG/SS13 'should be'. I've seen it mentioned several times that Manuel is 'too safe', but I'd argue that's bullshit. Plenty of personal experience seeing a round going to hell in a matter of minutes.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #703393

Chadley wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:44 pm I didn't read very far. Can I get an ITT? :3
After Chesh's sweeping victory pokex plotted an assassination attempt on his life with the help of her co-conspirators. The plan was to used a S class plasma rifle with an x-ray scope to swiftly take out the purple furred feline during their his post election parade being held on 09-06-2023 within the station halls of Manuel sector.

Unfortunately for assassins Kieth's highly robust security was on site to protect the newly elected headmin. They interpreted a communication sent which originated from dorms 4. Kieth's team swiftly went into action and investigated and what they found was shocking.

When they excepted a feline and a human having a good time they were not prepared for what the lone officer they sent found. The lone officer found the assassins and was swiftly executed by them. When the officer's suit sensors showed dead Kieth's issued the full force of his team along with the usage of the armory.

Kieth and his team arrived on the scene. Shots were traded between the 2 parties. Fatally injuring some of the members and capturing others. They found the rifle spoken about above along with 5 energy pistols, 2 class A bombs, 5 space suits, 3 c4 charges and 10 pounds of space drugs. The members that weren't killed were detained and questions, then banished to the harsh cold void of space. Pokex's manifesto was posted in here for your viewing.

Kieth's team stored the weaponry in the armory and the drugs were used at Chesh's election after party. Another win for the security forces employed by centcom.
Thranos
Byond Username: Thranos

Post by Thranos » #703398

Shellton(Mario) wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:14 pm
[Unmedicated Post]
what
Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #703399

iwishforducks wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:42 pm i suggested to the now-leaving headmin term to add roundend channels because it was easily the best part of the manuelcord and then they never got to it
I'd love it if a bot would print the ending round number when it ended so you could tell what round was being discussed when. Otherwise its just another general chat
Mrs. Sybil wrote: Now leaving /TG/Station. Round XXXXXX has concluded.
Timonk wrote:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #703413

you guys might not have noticed but both CMDR_Gungnir and dirk_mcblade got banned from the club after recently posting in this thread
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
AsbestosSniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #703415

IMO Gung's ban is bullshit, sure, they might've gotten a little assmad, but so were plenty of other players in this thread, myself included, and they were still posting in good faith compared to Dirk.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #703446

Shellton(Mario) wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:14 pm
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #703451

Holy shit there was a two man duel in this thread and it was all happening so fast I didn't even notice. THIS THREAD RULES! It checks all the boxes that I talked about a few months back.
Timonk wrote:
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #703455

Capsandi wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:25 am Holy shit there was a two man duel in this thread and it was all happening so fast I didn't even notice. THIS THREAD RULES! It checks all the boxes that I talked about a few months back.
Yeah during election season I thought "wow there sure aren't that many good peanuts right now" and holy fuck have we made up for lost time and then some.
Blacklist897
Byond Username: Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #703458

Its missing a sinful or eka unmedicated take.
profile picture by "Cowboy Owlbear"
I play alexander Moore on Manuel
Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #703459

RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #703461

WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #703462

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:00 am Its missing a sinful or eka unmedicated take.
Ban everyone except Charley, AIIA and Wubii for 1 day. They helped me with my events

Edit: And that guy that made paint meta

Double Edit: Am shit posting

Triple Edit: Keep Scriptis too, he doesnt play the game anyways and is like that based uncle you never see

Quad Edit: I changed from just banning admins to banning everyone for a day. Everyone could use a break
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #703483

Shellton(Mario) wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:05 am
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:00 am Its missing a sinful or eka unmedicated take.
Ban everyone except Charley, AIIA and Wubii for 1 day. They helped me with my events

Edit: And that guy that made paint meta

Double Edit: Am shit posting

Triple Edit: Keep Scriptis too, he doesnt play the game anyways and is like that based uncle you never see

Quad Edit: I changed from just banning admins to banning everyone for a day. Everyone could use a break
But mooooooooom we just had a break a few days ago
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #703487

i am now enacting a 5 dollar toll tax for all who post beyond this post
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #703488

iwishforducks wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:59 am i am now enacting a 5 dollar toll tax for all who post beyond this post
Joke's on you, i'm not posting this, I'm quote retweeting you.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #703489

datorangebottle wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:01 am
iwishforducks wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:59 am i am now enacting a 5 dollar toll tax for all who post beyond this post
Joke's on you, i'm not posting this, I'm quote retweeting you.
quote retweets are no longer a thing. they're called reposts now. post being the base form of the word.

pay up.
AsbestosSniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #703491

Jokes on you, Yankee Doodle, I'm not American, there will be no dollars paid today.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #703492

ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #703494

iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #703495

100… 200… 300! you guys are gonna make me rich.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #703514

Timberpoes wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:56 pm Melb's got the facts straight to my understanding.

Roleplayers got laughed off the tgcord, created an open and free Manuelcord that spread organically and it caters to all sorts of roleplay stuff too many LRPers would find cringe, like character lore/backgrounds for statics and art and stuff.

The MRP channel got made on the tgcord but was filled with Moderate Rat Posting.

Honestly after the term that created Manuel ended, it took until Rave to get an individual headmin with enough braincells to rub together to actually handle MRP stuff. But by then it was genuinely just too late and a total waste of time to try and court MRP players back onto the tgcord.

Since then every single term has had at least one MRP-savvy player representing them. Rave - Timber/Melb - Spookuni/Rave - Timber/Hugs - Arguable all three of TBM/Fikou/Chesh in the incoming term.
When I was a baby admin on TG the only time I spent in admin channels was time spent posting silly animals and telling anti-manuel admins to fuck off, politely. I'm not really interested in being polite about it anymore, but it's also no longer an actual problem.

None of these things were going to happen and be successful with the behaviors occuring back then and things are leagues better than they were.

I was one of the original manuelcord members (like the 10th person you can verify by checking Dawsbys creation/join date and my own), and at the time it was just a place to talk about the game and it's mechanics, do some private server stuff, etc. Then everyone joined it as it got advertised in part because it was the only place to talk about Manuel things.
Hugs
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #703519

Why didn’t the headmin team stop the obvious trolling in the mrp channel?? Even if they aren’t MRP admins that’s like a vibe check as a forum janitor
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #703524

TheLoLSwat wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:58 pm Why didn’t the headmin team stop the obvious trolling in the mrp channel?? Even if they aren’t MRP admins that’s like a vibe check as a forum janitor
because they were joining in
not all headmin terms have been equally good at their jobs
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #703573

Blacklist897 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:57 am Its missing a sinful or eka unmedicated take.
who are you and why are you ban evading
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #703577

Timonk wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:48 pm
Blacklist897 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:57 am Its missing a sinful or eka unmedicated take.
who are you and why are you ban evading
what?