Former president Donald Trump imprisoned over sharing screenshots of nuclear disks over social media platform Discord

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Former president Donald Trump imprisoned over sharing screenshots of nuclear disks over social media platform Discord

Post by iwishforducks » #702795

Last edited by iwishforducks on Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Blacklist897
Byond Username: Blacklist897

Re: Former president Donald Trump imprisoned over sharing screenshots of nuclear disks over social media platform Discor

Post by Blacklist897 » #703577

Timonk wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:48 pm
Blacklist897 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:57 am Its missing a sinful or eka unmedicated take.
who are you and why are you ban evading
what?
profile picture by "Cowboy Owlbear"
I play alexander Moore on Manuel
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Re: Former president Donald Trump imprisoned over sharing screenshots of nuclear disks over social media platform Discor

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #703581

Blacklist897 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:57 am Its missing a sinful or eka unmedicated take.
They did register on the forums recently, but it's Alexander Moore, dude has a bunch of hours.

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/ckey/Blacklist897
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #703582

a new player showing up in the players club is so rare that they are an evader until proven otherwise
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #703590

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:13 am
They did register on the forums recently, but it's Alexander Moore, dude has a bunch of hours.

honest to god i very rarely look at scrubby but jesus christ moore you played for 12.5 hours in a single day this month i'm worried about you dude please look after yourself
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #703600

I meant that there's shrimply no way you know about sinful unmedicated posts without having been in the players club before
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #703602

Now hold on a flip flappity fish darn minute
VEKTER, THE FAMOUS THIEF FROM DESPICABLE ME STOLE THE D FROM DISCORD 4 MINUTES INTO THE THREAD AND NO ONE NOTICED
(It's totally not a bug where the title still has the d but it's cut off for some reason after posting a reply)
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #703603

WineAllWine wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:39 am Its missing a sinful or eka unmedicated take.
Good ban reversed by a biased term that is pandering to the MRP audience due to the undeniable Manuelcord Shadow Government that has its boreing claws in the backs of every hard-working LaRPmin. Clearly this term is going to spiral out of control and destroy the environment that LRP players have worked so hard to cultivate. Not accepting that an MRP term is inherently bad for LRP is like the Japanese WWII holdout fighting the wrong war. One day we're going to look back at this nightmare with a Sybil headmin term and laugh about how trivial our bans of the past were as we swing down the ban hammer on anyone taking part in the Manuel uprising. Separate the servers, it's not only good for the game but it's a matter of principle.
► Show Spoiler
Blacklist897
Byond Username: Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #703609

dendydoom wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:04 am

honest to god i very rarely look at scrubby but jesus christ moore you played for 12.5 hours in a single day this month i'm worried about you dude please look after yourself
holy shit i did not fucking realise i have been playing that much
profile picture by "Cowboy Owlbear"
I play alexander Moore on Manuel
Sampslig
Byond Username: EricZilla

Post by Sampslig » #703611

Blacklist897 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:54 am holy shit i did not fucking realise i have been playing that much
My dude you got 62 hours gametime and 9 hours observing/dead, thems some chad numbers (I have like 2 days of observing and 26 days playing lmao)
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #703612

Timonk wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:56 am Now hold on a flip flappity fish darn minute
► Show Spoiler
VEKTER, THE FAMOUS THIEF FROM DESPICABLE ME STOLE THE D FROM DISCORD 4 MINUTES INTO THE THREAD AND NO ONE NOTICED
(It's totally not a bug where the title still has the d but it's cut off for some reason after posting a reply)
It's already a very long thread title, it was probably a couple of characters off of the length limit and the "Re: " pushed it one over.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #703613

i guess the other guys arent appealing then
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #703614

Sampslig wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:41 pm
Blacklist897 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:54 am holy shit i did not fucking realise i have been playing that much
My dude you got 62 hours gametime and 9 hours observing/dead, thems some chad numbers (I have like 2 days of observing and 26 days playing lmao)
I have more hours total than that oh god. I wonder if it is due to playing over more years or am I actually worse hours wise per day...
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #703626

Thunder11 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:27 pm
Timonk wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:56 am Now hold on a flip flappity fish darn minute
► Show Spoiler
It's already a very long thread title, it was probably a couple of characters off of the length limit and the "Re: " pushed it one over.
Nope it's a conspiracy
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

zergking
Byond Username: Zergking

Re: Former president Donald Trump imprisoned over sharing screenshots of nuclear disks over social media platform

Post by zergking » #703628

This feels like when the cops announce they’ve made a major drug bust and it turns out they found one dude with half a bag of weed on him
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #703640

kinnebian wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:38 pm this is like when a "major drug bust" happens and it turns out they found 5 guys with a single bag of weed

oh well theres probably more stuff
zergking wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:47 pm This feels like when the cops announce they’ve made a major drug bust and it turns out they found one dude with half a bag of weed on him
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:07 am Some of the metacomms shown as evidence are extremely minor, to the point that it's kind of like those drug bust publicity photos where you have a bunch of police with guns and armor and their "haul" is a tiny bag of weed and a doobie.
we are all very original
respect (let him do his thing)
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #703641

if you think bout it this is just like when they show pictures of a big drug bust they did and its like actually they didnt get very many drugs
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #703642

if you think about it,
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #703645

if you think,
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #703646

Na
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Post by Rageguy505 » #703651

Rip
Riggle
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Riggle

Post by Riggle » #703658

Stop counting >:(
Very cool link
Look at my cool text
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #703660

Riggle wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:42 am Stop counting >:(
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #703662

MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #703711

we should make a really big metagame discord with really big metagaming and leave a long and hard to follow paper trail so admins can play detective and get dopamine when they crack the case.

also have a headmin or maintainer in the discord as a twist villain so admins get a bigger drama/dopamine hit when they find out.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #703719

iwishforducks wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:59 am viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34908
The discord server was actually called 'TG felinid meatgang'.

You can't make this up
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #703725

chocolate_bickie wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:58 pm
iwishforducks wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:59 am viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34908
The discord server was actually called 'TG felinid meatgang'.
that means it wasnt a metagang we should unban them
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #703742

buckle my shoe
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #703746

no
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

SapphoQueer
Byond Username: SapphoQueer

Post by SapphoQueer » #703747

Unban Sinfulbliss (Nyaxel Brady From The Cat Metagang) from player club
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #703750

lock the thread the countingtards have run out of dopamine
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #703777

fuck you
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #703779

why don't we just remove catgirls stop the issue at its source.
Image Image
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #703781

Boot wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:31 am why don't we just remove catgirls stop the issue at its source.
World of Warcraft's "Moon Guard" server has turned the town of "Goldshire" into an ERP-haven. This is the place people go to write that stuff with literally zero lead-up or story. Closer to cybering than ERP because there's no actual roleplay happening, they're just writing smut.

Now the naive person would say "Goldshire is a blight on the Moon Guard server" and perhaps they're right.

But the enlightened man says "Goldshire is a necessary evil, and something we just try our best to ignore." because what the enlightened man realizes that the unenlightened man does not, is that those people will exist anyway, and having Goldshire quarantines them to a single location.

The same applies to the catgirl metagangs. They will still exist. They just won't be catgirls about it.