Marine goes to XELL

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Marine goes to XELL

Post by EmpressMaia » #703079

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=34880

Monthly n word peanut!
EmpressMaia

Re: Marine goes to XELL

Post by EmpressMaia » #703086

Where's ekaterina they need to come defend obvious rule breaking
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #703088

u just posted cringe
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #703089

Maybe tg and tgmc players have more in common than i thought
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
General Thrax
Byond Username: GeneralThrax

Post by General Thrax » #703093

EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #703094

Capsandi wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:38 pm u just posted cringe
Why would you say this :cry:
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #703104

A permanent ban for this is beyond excessive. This is the kind of ban we'd get on main tg if we had oversensitive people like Maia as admins.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #703141

ekaterina wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:01 pm A permanent ban for this is beyond excessive. This is the kind of ban we'd get on main tg if we had oversensitive people like Maia as admins.
That's what I was waiting for baby
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #703145

Hey Maia, can I borrow your thread for a bit? Don't worry I won't get it locked down I swear. :D
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #703146

ekaterina wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:01 pm A permanent ban for this is beyond excessive. This is the kind of ban we'd get on main tg if we had oversensitive people like Maia as admins.
What do you get from just making a habit of catapulting shit at people like that?
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #703151

Fren256 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:42 pm Hey Maia, can I borrow your thread for a bit? Don't worry I won't get it locked down I swear. :D
Go for it
Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

Post by Pepper » #703159

Lock the thread, he's doing it again
help
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #703208

you're gonna regret lending out your thread when you find it in a random ditch somewhere with 5 new pages of posts added to it
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #703209

what the fuck is a greeno
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #703319

Jacquerel wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:38 pm what the fuck is a greeno
its like carbon dioxide
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #703325

EmpressMaia wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:26 pm
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #703332

What n word? All I see is the x word :P
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #703337

Xillions Must Xie
► Show Spoiler
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #703341

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:41 pm What n word? All I see is the x word :P
xorking off
zergking
Byond Username: Zergking

Post by zergking » #703960

Anyone who thinks that "n word but first letter changed" is funny needs to think of better slurs tbh.
Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Post by Ziiro » #704008

WineAllWine wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:41 pm
EmpressMaia wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:26 pm
like clockwork

it must be exhausting
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #704056

zergking wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:44 am Anyone who thinks that "n word but first letter changed" is funny needs to think of better slurs tbh.
They need to think bigger.
Last edited by conrad on Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #704085

Ekaterina being Ekaterina
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #704162

WineAllWine wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:41 pm [snipped image]
I could make the same point about you guys getting all outraged over a "slur" that isn't even a real slur but looks like a real slur. Like clockwork.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #704240

ekaterina wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:29 pm
WineAllWine wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:41 pm [snipped image]
I could make the same point about you guys getting all outraged over a "slur" that isn't even a real slur but looks like a real slur. Like clockwork.
Ekat I swear to fucking god, I gotta explain to ever person on the face of the earth, LOOKS LIKE IT IS BASED OFF OF YOU FUCKING RETARD IT HURTS TO SEE SUCH STUPID FUCKING STUPIDITY IN MY VISION.

THE ORGINAL MEANING IS STILL THERE!!!! HOLD ON LET ME TAKE THE FIRST LETTER OF A FUCKING NAME AND SAY _IGGER, HEY GUYS I SAID THE RACISM BUT WAIT ITS NOT ACTUALLY RACIST.

I GET YOU THINK KNOW, PAY ATTENTION TO THE QUOTED LINE THINK, ITS NOT RACIST!!! IT IS!!! ITS UNDERLYING TONE IS THE N WORD AND EVEN THOUGH IM BLACK I DONT WANNA SAY THE SHIT!!! BECAUSE ITS JUST NOT GOOD!!!

As soon as you go Ligger, Xigger, or some shit you lost. Don't try to say free speech or admins or overly sensitive No one wants to play a game where there's under lying racism bro. We are trying to move from that shit, It's just moving from it now stop bitching it gives me a headache each time!!!
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #704241

Ekat next time you pull this shit I swear to fucking god, just move past the we need the ligger and xigger speech in the game, we don't we do not need this shit please stop saying we need this shit and admins are overly sensitive for not wanting this pure un edited ass in game.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #704257

I didn't know you had it in you to go that hard gupta
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #704351

TheFinalPotato wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:39 am I didn't know you had it in you to go that hard gupta
what can I say, I'm mentally deranged.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #704470

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:42 am LOOKS LIKE IT IS BASED OFF
Why are you acting like I don't know this? I just didn't find it relevant.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:42 am As soon as you go Ligger, Xigger, or some shit you lost.
As soon as you have a public meltdown over a word you don't like, you lost.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:42 am ITS UNDERLYING TONE IS THE N WORD (...) No one wants to play a game where there's under lying racism bro.
Despite the massive eyesore surrounding your point, it was interesting to finally see why you guys don't want to see "ligger" or "xigger" in game.
It makes you think of actual racism, which you obviously don't want to encounter in a game that's meant to be fun. It's not entirely unreasonable.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #704535

Ekat you're retarded, I hope I blow my brains out before you see the hope of humanity.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #704547

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:58 am Ekat you're retarded
Grow up. I hope you're just a kid and not an actual adult behaving like this, breaking down in public over a spessman calling xenos "xiggers".
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #704575

I thought admins were already allowed to nuke _igger users to kingdom come and the l word just barely escaped it because mso descended from heaven like mercy in that one overwatxh media and went “no, it’s soul” or something

Dumb kid being dumb let them sit out or play for a vouch or something

Also the thing about being racist to nonhumans is you’re supposed to make it as outrageous and obtuse as possible (“you damn taildragging sootbreath!”) so it’s just not someone making other people OOC uncomfortable.