What happened in your first round of /TG/ station

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

What happened in your first round of /TG/ station

Post by EmpressMaia » #704094

use statbus website and go to your very first TG round and tell us its story

my first round was 174571, bagil

looks like someone was hungry and had a hearty donk pocket breakfast

Code: Select all

Creepermax1764/(Zul Mandien) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/consumable/nutriment (2.5u, 1 purity) and /datum/reagent/consumable/sugar (2.5u, 1 purity)) from the donut to [stomach]
Shortly after the cultists start to communicate with eachother

ShinyReptar343/(Harold McKormack) "O bidai nabora se`sma!"
The hungry crewmate from earlier takes a spear to a goliath? Daring!

Creepermax1764/(Zul Mandien) has attacked *no key*/(goliath) with spear (Wielded) (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 264)
The cult starts its station takeover quickly, breaking into the HOS office and gathering new recruits

Warbluke/(Richard Hastings) "I'm inside sec, go through the dorms maints, can I get some backup>?"
Warbluke/(Richard Hastings) has attacked [�head of security's locker] with the fire axe (Wielded)
Looks like someone got their hands on gatfruit?

wnzl/(Cocoa) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/saltpetre (0.5u, 1 purity) and /datum/reagent/diethylamine (0.5u, 1 purity)) from the bluespace beaker to [hydroponics tray (Gatfruit Tree)]
a miner finds some aliens

Creepermax1764/(Zul Mandien) has shot *no key*/(alien drone (1000)) with the kinetic force (NEWHP: 0)
round seems to end shortly after that, with a astonishing... 0 cult conversions! really something huh?
Last edited by EmpressMaia on Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Re: What happened in your first round of /TG/ station

Post by conrad » #704096

Mine was apparently 76236.

Spawned I did, fresh meat for the grinder.

[14:15:08]ACCESS: Mob Login: Conrad Thunderbunch/(Conrad Thunderbunch) was assigned to a /mob/dead/new_player
I then hit myself in the face multiple times with a desk lamp

[14:24:41]ATTACK: Conrad Thunderbunch(conradthunderbunch) attacked Conrad Thunderbunch(conradthunderbunch) with desk lamp(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 100) (88,141,2)
[14:24:43]ATTACK: Conrad Thunderbunch(conradthunderbunch) attacked Conrad Thunderbunch(conradthunderbunch) with desk lamp(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 100) (89,141,2)
[14:24:44]ATTACK: Conrad Thunderbunch(conradthunderbunch) attacked Conrad Thunderbunch(conradthunderbunch) with desk lamp(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 100) (89,141,2)
I slipped, and a friend picked me up.

[14:30:33]ATTACK: Conrad Thunderbunch(conradthunderbunch) slipped NON-EXISTENT SUBJECT with on floor
[14:30:38]ATTACK: Favian Ravenhall(theoddman) shaked Conrad Thunderbunch(conradthunderbunch) with  (NEWHP: 100) (123,142,2)
Only for me to immediately slip again.

[14:30:45]ATTACK: Conrad Thunderbunch(conradthunderbunch) slipped NON-EXISTENT SUBJECT with on floor
I think I got myself spaced shortly after.

[14:33:38]EMOTE: Conrad Thunderbunch/(Conrad Thunderbunch) : <b>Conrad Thunderbunch</b> gasps! (223,148,9)
Then I died somehow.

[14:34:02]EMOTE: Conrad Thunderbunch[DC]/(Conrad Thunderbunch) : <b>Conrad Thunderbunch</b> seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless... (186,148,9)
Idk what I was expecting. Didn't even know how hands worked. Like a space baby.

E: Hey look, I did get myself spaced!

Also, this round was in Box Station :pensive:
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #704104

My first round on tg seems to be old enough that it's not up on here, but fortunately I have a note about it confirming that I logged in, did xenobiology for 20 minutes, shoved someone who came in to see what was going on into a slime pen for no reason (killing them), and then released some slimes during the escape sequence (also for no reason, I wasn't an antagonist). Fortunately for me, nobody ahelped it until it was too late for the admin to bother investigating.
No idea what anyone else did because it was in 2013, I spent the whole round in xenobio, and there's no logs.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #704106

I'm getting 500's from Statbus...Does this mean I'm ancient?
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #704107

Statbus doesn't go back to my first round

Someone either showed up and did fake cult things, or real cult things. I think it was fake cult things involving sacrificing ian. They then suicided?

I went into the room that is now the construction room above arrivals and got stuck then blinded myself with tools trying to weld out then died in the arrivals bathroom blind.
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #704108

I was noted for killing a man with a mech because he wouldn't leave my private room on the shuttle.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #704109

No it's fine statbus was just having a bit of a wobble. We've got: (I skipped a few rounds with no data available):
EMOTE: Wineallwine/(Jaslene Jones) gasps! (Secondary Starboard Maintenance
FOURTEEN TIMES
and then
EMOTE: Wineallwine/(Jaslene Jones) seizes up and falls limp, her eyes dead and lifeless... (Secondary Starboard Maintenance
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #704110

Mine is old enough that I'm pretty sure it doesn't come up anymore.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #704115

My first recorded round was actually six years ago to this very day, spooky. The counter goes back another three pages but they're blank.
What's even more scary is that bagil had 62 players back then.
Number 76035, I was observing.
conrad

Post by conrad » #704116

warbluke wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:33 am My first recorded round was actually six years ago to this very day, spooky. The counter goes back another three pages but they're blank.
What's even more scary is that bagil had 62 players back then.
Number 76035, I was observing.
Remember when high-pop bagil was basically today's MRP?
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #704117

image_2023-09-12_211344125.png
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #704118

First time on tg, wish me luck yeah?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #704119

My first round https://statbus.space/rounds/76876
Six years ago once october rolls around.
I played as Moises Mull on Box Station, Sybil
My first words were:
10:57:30 SAY Moises Mull/Capsandi : Greytide, tide the ARMORY! (138, 146, 2)
The latest commit(besides fixes) was
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/ ... b7a9523a8a
Which added the default "some kind of machine" description.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #704120

image_2023-09-12_211450026.png
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #704121

Map: Delta Station
Map loaded in: 16 seconds

Server started: 2020-09-19 15:23:34
Server shutdown: 2020-09-19 17:12:41
Round duration: 1 hours, 49 minutes, and 6 seconds
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #704123

Actually had my first round on goon

I went into maint, found a monkey and got robusted by it
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #704124

Apparently my first round on tg (second overall) was very wild. I joined as a janitor, ick ocked a bunch then got griefed by a bunch of salty Russians who were mad that their servers got shut down. Maybe the drama got me hooked? Round was also 7 hours long
Anyways I'll post some logs from it tomorrow
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
GPeckman
Byond Username: GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #704132

It looks like my first round was back in 2020 I thought it was longer ago, but apparently not. I joined in as an assistant, and not much happened for a little while. Then a whole lot happened. I was murdered and put into a soul stone by a cult, then turned into a juggernaut. The cult successfully summoned Nar'Sie. It looks like a few differently people hoped for a deathsquad, but no squad was sent. Not even interns.

This was on Deltastation.
Bepis
Byond Username: AurumDude

Post by Bepis » #704134

It says my first round was 130943 but I know I was around earlier than that - I vaguely remember beardbeard somehow banning an admin (I think?) and then I took a break for a while.

In the logs anyway, I observed a 7+hr round on Box Station. Good times.
Boris
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Borisvanmemes

Post by Boris » #704135

Statbus has failed me and I don't remember what the round ID was.

I do however remember fucking around for a bit, getting turned into a shadow person by a lizard, finding a pistol on the floor (I think it was a stechkin but I can't know for certain at this point), and failing to get revenge.
current admin that was formerly retired due to inactivity
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #704136

I showed up on station, played some arcade games, got drunk and melted my liver, and was sent to medical. Once I got out the QM drafted me into going mining for resources, hands me all the necessary equipment, and I go down guns blazing. I'm shooting my plasma cutter around at random when it goes through a wall and hits a guy, immediately severing his arm. He starts to yell at me and I am panicking on the inside, I can't even think of what to say to him. After giving him a blank stare for what had to have been a solid 30 seconds he pulled out a stechkin, shot me to death, and threw me in lava.

Good times.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #704141

Statbus is for chumps.

I remember it as if it were yesterday, although it certainly was not. I was a slick new thing on the Nanotrasen block, young, impressionable, a chip on my shoulder and the weight of the world on my heart.

See, I got caught up with a bad crowd. This Poindexter, Pan Dan picked me up from off the halls. I heard rumors about the guy and his shady meta-gang affiliations, but I was naive and deeply charmed by his bomber jacket.

It didn't take long until I was running for his clique. It was the good life, but I knew I was caught up in a bad gig. Specially when I met the honchos headmistress, Pepper Mynt, you might now know her as Pepper Mint --I'm not sure what caused the name change, but I'm reckoning it was her divorce with her first husband, Brady, but that's a story for a whole nother time.

I had it bad for this dame, my heart was aching. It wasn't long until I was able to rub shoulders with Miss Mint, but all the while I was tangoing with the devil. God forbid Godfather Dan found out.

This jig was killing me, the whole song and dance felt right outta Satan's orchestra. I went every job looking over my shoulder, but lucky, fate works in a funny way.

Pan Dan got busted by the Space Police and is now serving a life sentence in the slamma. Which leaves me, Quinn, the Sybil Godfather. It's been a wild ride, and a wacky one at that, but it doesn't take much more than Axle grease to get to high places. Pulling myself up by my bootstraps, I've ruled with an iron fist.

And that's how I, Charley Quinn, got off at Space Station 13.

Oh shit there are my meds.

God, I didn't say anything weird did I bros?
► Show Spoiler
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #704146

My first round isn't showing up on Statbus (it seems to be related to the fact that the occurred on Terry as Statbus says server type 'unknown' for those).

Scrubby has some of the round info though; https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/86061/

I don't really remember much of my first round but apparently, I late-joined, faffed around for a bit, and then was brutally murdered by a mech for unknown reasons.
► Show Spoiler
In hindsight, I'm not sure why I kept playing.
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #704157

My first round probably involved learning xenobio. The oldest round that statbus will show me was from 2018 when I had started playing 3 years prior, so I guess I'll never see it.
EDIT: Found this gem though
Attachments
stillworthit.png
Last edited by Indie-ana Jones on Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Post by kayozz » #704158

Can't quite remember my first round, but I did RP as a disabled, deaf veteran and some kind soul replaced my wheelchair with a motorised powered wheelchair and I ended up accidentally slamming the Captain down onto the lower tram level. Then someone confiscated it.
Good days. Good days indeed.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #704179

how do i use this to find my first round
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #704182

my first rounds were so long ago that i have no idea what they were like, just a blur of soulful sprites. when i returned back in 2020 and started playing manuel, my first real round was the infamous "prank rhials day" where through a very convoluted comedy of errors we ended up declaring war on centcom. we beat the deathsquad that was sent over, commandeered the transport ferry back to centcom, then urist broke into the offices and executed the commander, who i believe was being played by sylphet. during all of this combat i, of course, died, but not before teaming up with a sentient chimp and taking out a deathsquad soldier.

it ruled. 10/10 would prank rhials again.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #704201

dendydoom wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:25 pm my first rounds were so long ago that i have no idea what they were like, just a blur of soulful sprites. when i returned back in 2020 and started playing manuel, my first real round was the infamous "prank rhials day" where through a very convoluted comedy of errors we ended up declaring war on centcom. we beat the deathsquad that was sent over, commandeered the transport ferry back to centcom, then urist broke into the offices and executed the commander, who i believe was being played by sylphet. during all of this combat i, of course, died, but not before teaming up with a sentient chimp and taking out a deathsquad soldier.

dendy tell us the story of the rhials toilet moth incident
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #704204

EmpressMaia wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:22 pm
dendydoom wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:25 pm my first rounds were so long ago that i have no idea what they were like, just a blur of soulful sprites. when i returned back in 2020 and started playing manuel, my first real round was the infamous "prank rhials day" where through a very convoluted comedy of errors we ended up declaring war on centcom. we beat the deathsquad that was sent over, commandeered the transport ferry back to centcom, then urist broke into the offices and executed the commander, who i believe was being played by sylphet. during all of this combat i, of course, died, but not before teaming up with a sentient chimp and taking out a deathsquad soldier.

dendy tell us the story of the rhials toilet moth incident
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #704215

HOW DO I FIND MY FIRST ROUND I WANT TO PLAY TOO
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #704217

use statbus then log in with forums, should be easy enough
respect (let him do his thing)
conrad

Post by conrad » #704218

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:30 pm HOW DO I FIND MY FIRST ROUND I WANT TO PLAY TOO
I gotchu fam, your first round was 85574, dated 2018-03-26. Which incidentally is a round bugged on statbus.

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/85574

It should exist on the parsed logs page.

If you wanna check yourself, go to https://statbus.space/, login with discord or forums, and click "My Rounds", then "Last".
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #704258

Looking through statbus I logged in, wandered around, and went SSD. Not really sure why I think I'd played a little on para beforehand.
Was real scared of "messing up" back then, was for a long time. In retrospect it was silly as hell.

First round I actually remember was on delta. I was a cargo tech, and the QM had this big dream of setting up a tesla on the... I think it was the cargo shuttle.
I'm pretty sure he was an antag, but well it was a tesla so it loosed as the lord intended. Killed the whole station, was fun as hell.
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #704278

conrad wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:38 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:30 pm HOW DO I FIND MY FIRST ROUND I WANT TO PLAY TOO
I gotchu fam, your first round was 85574, dated 2018-03-26. Which incidentally is a round bugged on statbus.

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/85574

It should exist on the parsed logs page.

If you wanna check yourself, go to https://statbus.space/, login with discord or forums, and click "My Rounds", then "Last".
ohhh i just had to authenticate myself, thanks
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #704279

Alma Houser/Kendrickorium : giving ian thge grand tour (115, 108, 2)
11:13:45 SAY Alma Houser/Kendrickorium : you understand (115, 108, 2)
11:13:48 SAY Bob Bobbington/mokiros : did you just raid armory (114, 106, 2)
11:13:49 SAY Alma Houser/Kendrickorium : yes (115, 108, 2)
11:13:51 SAY Alma Houser/Kendrickorium : no (115, 108, 2)
11:13:54 SAY Alma Houser/Kendrickorium : it was a tour (115, 108, 2)
11:14:09 SAY Alma Houser/Kendrickorium : look how happy and fulfilled ian is

it looks like in my first round i stole ian, broke into brig/armory while giving them a tour, was caught by Bob Bobbington and permad, asked them mutiple times to play Stratego with me, escaped and caught by beepsky, gulagged, escaped from there and was then killed somehow
that was fun
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #704286

My actual first round was on paradise cuz first in hub list
I remember spawning in on box(cuz para) as a botanist and spending the whole round in the public garden. Then i figured out how to speak on service frequency and I told my co-worker off for not being in botany(public garden). I thought box was HUGE because i had a duffel on and getting down arrivals hall was a journey. My first traitor round was as a clown and i emagged the shuttle. I shortly thereafter moved to tg as imsxz, who was the maypole on para at the time, got banned from para and I thought they were robust and deduced whatever server they moved to would be the best.
I actually first heard of ss13 through a google search while trying to find inspiration for a counterstrike zombie escape map i was making. So I type space station into google and saw "space station 13" and i was like '13? I thought there were only 2!' and thats my story the end
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #704320

I don't remember and I don't think the logs go back far enough
conrad

Post by conrad » #704323

oranges wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:00 pm I don't remember and I don't think the logs go back far enough
Seems your first recorded round on scrubby is 69863 dated 2017-05-03. Clicking "Last" on statbus' pagination renders empty lists.

So I guess we know how far back we can go?
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #704369

First round was Bagil (84198), a meta greenshift (Secret extended at the time)

Ignoring the unapologetic reference it's quite hilarious that my first round I apparently got shocked twice trying to hack an airlock as assistant:

09:02:51	ATTACK	Auxillary Base Construction electrocuted Jack Noir(agux909) with (NEWHP: 75)	(48, 146, 2)	
09:03:11	ATTACK	Auxillary Base Construction electrocuted Jack Noir(agux909) with (NEWHP: 45)	(47, 146, 2)	
Then died 10 minutes later trying to reach the end of the maints corridor near arrivals (space bridge) without ever saying a word:

09:08:23	EMOTE	Agux909/(Jack Noir) : Jack Noir gasps!	(50, 166, 2)	
09:09:19	EMOTE	Agux909/(Jack Noir) : Jack Noir gasps!	(63, 169, 2)	
09:09:25	EMOTE	Agux909/(Jack Noir) : Jack Noir gasps!	(61, 169, 2)	
09:10:47	EMOTE	Agux909/(Jack Noir) : Jack Noir gasps!	(66, 169, 2)	
09:11:24	EMOTE	Agux909/(Jack Noir) : Jack Noir gasps!	(66, 169, 2)	
09:11:30	EMOTE	Agux909/(Jack Noir) : Jack Noir gasps!	(66, 169, 2)	
09:11:32	EMOTE	Agux909/(Jack Noir) : Jack Noir gasps!	(66, 169, 2)	
09:11:56	EMOTE	Agux909/(Jack Noir) : Jack Noir gasps!	(66, 169, 2)	
09:12:12	EMOTE	Agux909/(Jack Noir) : Jack Noir gasps!	(66, 169, 2)	
09:12:58	EMOTE	Agux909/(Jack Noir) : Jack Noir gasps!	(66, 169, 2)	
09:13:28	EMOTE	Agux909/(Jack Noir) : Jack Noir gasps!	(66, 169, 2)	
09:14:07	EMOTE	Agux909/(Jack Noir) : Jack Noir gasps!	(66, 169, 2)	
09:14:09	EMOTE	Agux909/(Jack Noir) : Jack Noir gasps!	(66, 169, 2)	
09:14:37	EMOTE	Agux909/(Jack Noir) : Jack Noir seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...	(66, 169, 2)	
09:14:41	ACCESS	Mob Login: Agux909/(Jack Noir) was assigned to a /mob/dead/observer		
09:27:35	ACCESS	Logout: Agux909/(Jack Noir)
Second round also on Bagil (84277), also on meta. I Join as QM with the correct impression it was a chill job, but then get overwhelmed when people don't realize i'm new and start yelling at me, giving me the false impression I have a lot of responsabilities and making me too nervous to ever pick the job again. I do a lot of ick ock, and people follow suit. I ultimately ask for someone to replace me, and eventually they do. There's n word dropping left and right (iirc it was allowed 100% back then) which I was not a fan off, and so I get into a scuffle with an insufferable cargo tech (my first "kill valid" moment!) who was mad at me for sitting in my office without doing anything. What else? Captain was executing a lot of crewmembers, most likely none of them were the traitors and lings present on station, and a magicarp was polymorphing people. Also apparently there was a stock market back then? I have absolutely no memory of that.