Immovable note supplexed by headmin review nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Immovable note supplexed by headmin review nut

Post by conrad » #705625

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&p=705624#p705624

20 minutes. Can we get any lower?
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Re: Immovable note supplexed by headmin review nut

Post by TheRex9001 » #705714

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:34 pm
TheRex9001 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:30 pm I'm wondering why sinful didnt put the sexual harassment stuff in his original 5 points if it was the reason for killing the guy and cutting his limbs off.

(1) If a total stranger tries to kill you or severely harm you, with zero prior interactions, they are acting like an antagonist.
(2) Shooting a syringe of chloral at someone wordlessly qualifies as trying to kill or severely harm them, and therefore they are acting like an antagonist.
(3) "Finding no antagonist gear" is completely irrelevant to whether or not their action was acting like an antag. Heretics often have no gear, traitors don't need to buy gear, lings have no gear -- this shouldn't factor into the decision whatsoever.
(4) Vekter claims I should have realized they shot me in order to incapacitate me, because I was punching the clown. I disagree. Chloral hydrate is a lethal chem -- it isn't a baton or a morphine syringe. It has lethal intent. So incapacitation as a motive was right out for me. More importantly I have no reason to expect a random person to poison me over this -- they have no context, they're uninvolved, they didn't even see the clown using their shockhands from earlier. They should have no part in the conflict. They didn't utter a word. Their only possible role here to me was "opportunist," trying to make off with an unnoticed kill during the chaos, which happens often on LRP.
(5) Even if you assume for whatever reason they weren't acting like an antag: Damaging someone further after you kill them is covered by escalation rules.

He mentions it in the more stuff but thats to highlight that the chemist was banned for metagrudging him and "some bad stuff" by which I assume the sexual harassment point? If the sexual harassment stuff was his primary motive it would make sense to be included in his 5 original reasons
Because he's a guy, and guys don't like to mention or bring up sexual harassment because they think it makes them seem weak, or they don't think they should bother because it won't be taken seriously, since people tend to handwave sexual harassment against males.

Imagine if it was a female player being called a submissive waif in a contextually malicious manner instead. Would you and everyone else be acting the same way in this peanut?
What the fuck am I acting like? I said I found it weird they didnt post it in their original 5 points, I couldnt give less of a shit if it was a woman or a man who got harassed, no one should be getting harassed and if you bring it up to the admins its significantly easier for it to be dealt with.
Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

Post by Pepper » #705715

TheRex9001 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:38 pm no one should be getting harassed and if you bring it up to the admins its significantly easier for it to be dealt with.
While this is true, just because it's easier for admins to deal with doesn't mean there isn't a level of mental burden put upon the person reporting it. You can't expect the ideal outcome every single time. Admins don't need to be mind readers but even Vekter was capable of realizing that this was over the line. He just seems to think sinful is somehow impervious to the damage that kind of harassment can cause.
Last edited by Pepper on Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
help
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #705716

I think it is BECAUSE Axle shows himself willing to endure being a catboy in OOC that people are more comfortable with needling him as one because they think it is a playful jab at him.
Obviously it was not for the next two incidents, but the first incident, the one that caused the guy to metagrudge him fully?
Furthermore, if Axle was uncomfortable with the previous incidents, he should have ahelped directly and, if the ticket was taken, we would have told the person off.
There is no way you can people can gauge others being OOCly uncomfortable off IC actions. This is because, ultimately, you are not your character, no matter how much it matches you.
Someone can OOCly find something funny but act ICly offended, while others can ICly play it cool while OOCly report it to admins.
The only way we can truly know if someone is truly, actually offended is if they tell us OOCly.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #705717

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:25 pm Please seriously consider if you aren't subconsciously downplaying this, Vekter.
I'm not.

There's some context missing here by explicit request of Sinful but I did take the matter of what happened in a later round very seriously when it was brought to my attention. The twink comment was never mentioned to me as a reason for Sinful's actions and the matter regarding Pepperoni printing those stupid posters and later impersonating him as a comms agent was handled in both cases to Sinful's satisfaction.

I appreciate both you and Pepper's concerns, though. I always take matters of sexual harassment seriously regardless of gender. Had it been listed as a reason for his actions, I would have addressed it in the appeal.

For the record, it wouldn't have changed my decision much, though without Pepperoni's later actions it would have earned him a short ban in a vacuum. I don't think it would have changed much about the note on Sinful's end as it's still a valid reason to escalate but something I would handle administratively, not in character.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #705718

Pepper wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:42 pm
TheRex9001 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:38 pm no one should be getting harassed and if you bring it up to the admins its significantly easier for it to be dealt with.
While this is true, just because it's easier for admins to deal with doesn't mean there isn't a level of mental burden put upon the person reporting it. You can't expect the ideal outcome every single time. Admins don't need to be mind readers but even Vekter was capable of realizing that this was over the line. He just seems to think sinful is somehow impervious to the damage that kind of harassment can cause.
This is of course true, and it might seem hard but seriously reporting this type of shit is really the best way to have it handled. You of course cant expect the ideal outcome every time but these types of things are usually note/ban -> perma territory (for the person doing the harassment).
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #705721

Pepper wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:42 pmAdmins don't need to be mind readers but even Vekter was capable of realizing that this was over the line. He just seems to think sinful is somehow impervious to the damage that kind of harassment can cause.
I spent an hour yesterday talking to both Sinful and the head admins about the best way to address specifically JUST the harassment issue here, so you can miss me with that "omg he doesn't care 😨😨😨" shit.

The fact that I didn't slam dunk the guy who did it and then turn around and gently pat Sinful on the head and say "it's okay, your actions were justified because he said mean things about you" doesn't mean I don't care about the impact his words had.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #705722

getting your limbs removed (in medbay) for shooting someone with a syringe wordlessly (in medbay) is very standard fuck around and find out ngl
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #705723

Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:58 pm
Pepper wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:42 pmAdmins don't need to be mind readers but even Vekter was capable of realizing that this was over the line. He just seems to think sinful is somehow impervious to the damage that kind of harassment can cause.
I spent an hour yesterday talking to both Sinful and the head admins about the best way to address specifically JUST the harassment issue here, so you can miss me with that "omg he doesn't care 😨😨😨" shit.

The fact that I didn't slam dunk the guy who did it and then turn around and gently pat Sinful on the head and say "it's okay, your actions were justified because he said mean things about you" doesn't mean I don't care about the impact his words had.
Okay, thanks for addressing it Vekter. Glad to see it was handled.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #705724

I think we need to state that ultimately, for this case, the next two incidents do not matter for this judgement, which was confined to only the first round.

If we're going to use evidence from the next two rounds to say "sinful doesn't deserve this note", then we would going far outside what we usually do for overescalation judgements
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #705725

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:04 pm Okay, thanks for addressing it Vekter. Glad to see it was handled.
Yeah, I'm sorry for being so aggressive about it, but I don't like when people insist I'm not taking a serious matter seriously because they don't see everything we do behind the scenes.
TheLoLSwat wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:03 pm getting your limbs removed (in medbay) for shooting someone with a syringe wordlessly (in medbay) is very standard fuck around and find out ngl
Sinful wasn't medical staff, he had no business being in medbay and certainly not dragging a fight from outside of medbay to inside it. If anything, getting injected with potassium and water for killing someone in medbay is fuck around and find out.
Spoiler:

Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #705729

Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:49 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:48 pm >come get your axle brady catboy prints in the library

ahhhhh this explains it, i myself have been victim to axles over escalation when it comes to giving out axle brady catboy prints

ironically it was vekter that answered that ahelp
Yeah, and I deleted that stupid painting because this is probably the fourth time I've been made aware of someone using it to antagonize Sinful.

Again - not relevant to the issue at hand. Pepperoni got blasted for metagrudging the next round, but it has nothing to do with what we're discussing here.

E: Also this thread title sucks because I gave him an opportunity to modify the note to be more accurate, he's the one that immediately pushed it to headmins.
i just really like the painting i think its funny :(
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #705732

Gotta add here that the clown was a bit of an unfunny shitter, being a general ass to everyone, and kept shocking everyone in medbay. Even tho we were trying to deescalate the situation for all parties involved (at least I was), I have no clue why anyone would jump all the way to shoot a chloral syringe to Axle.

CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #705735

Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:31 pm We've already established that chloral hydrate cannot kill you at the amount that fits in a syringe. This is also removing any context about you being in the middle of beating the piss out of the clown. Your opinion on the matter is completely irrelevant to the facts. You made a mistake because you didn't have all of the facts and were punished for it.
Information incompleteness is a huge part of the game.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #705736

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:20 pm i just really like the painting i think its funny :(
Yeah, well, Sinful doesn't, and it's causing problems, so I got rid of it. Sorry.
Agux909 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:33 pm Gotta add here that the clown was a bit of an unfunny shitter, being a general ass to everyone, and kept shocking everyone in medbay. Even tho we were trying to deescalate the situation for all parties involved (at least I was), I have no clue why anyone would jump all the way to shoot a chloral syringe to Axle.
It's not really relevant, honestly. The only information readily available to the chemist at the time was that Sinful had brought a fight with the clown into medbay, was making a huge mess, and was beating the clown into crit. We can't expect players to act on information they don't have, nor can we expect them to go about collecting every relevant piece of information when something time sensitive is happening. He made a decision (stop Sinful from killing the clown) and Sinful got to retaliate (again, critting the chemist was fine, it's everything after that I have issue with).
CPTANT wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:42 pm Information incompleteness is a huge part of the game.
Right, but Sinful had enough information to know what was in that syringe when he made the choice to dismember the chemist. He was incorrect in believing the chemist had tried to kill him and broke the rules in how he retaliated. Nothing the chemist did could be considered a rule break here.
Last edited by Vekter on Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:

Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #705737

Agux909 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:33 pm Gotta add here that the clown was a bit of an unfunny shitter, being a general ass to everyone, and kept shocking everyone in medbay. Even tho we were trying to deescalate the situation for all parties involved (at least I was), I have no clue why anyone would jump all the way to shoot a chloral syringe to Axle.
i just realized you are also chafe 'ugly dude'

thats so fucking funny now that i know that
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #705739

Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:45 pm

Right, but Sinful had enough information to know what was in that syringe when he made the choice to dismember the chemist. He was incorrect in believing the chemist had tried to kill him and broke the rules in how he retaliated. Nothing the chemist did could be considered a rule break here.
The question isn't whether he was right, but whether he was reasonable to come to that conclusion. If it takes the creator of the chem multiple paragraphs to explain the thresholds between incapacitating and killing for the chem then I do think that yes he was reasonable in assuming someone shot a lethal chemical at him.
Last edited by CPTANT on Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #705741

Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:45 pm
It's not really relevant, honestly. The only information readily available to the chemist at the time was that Sinful had brought a fight with the clown into medbay, was making a huge mess, and was beating the clown into crit. We can't expect players to act on information they don't have, nor can we expect them to go about collecting every relevant piece of information when something time sensitive is happening. He made a decision (stop Sinful from killing the clown) and Sinful got to retaliate (again, critting the chemist was fine, it's everything after that I have issue with).
Don't jump to defense so quickly Vekter I'm just adding some more context to the whole picture, never said what Sinful did was completely justified.
Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:45 pm i just realized you are also chafe 'ugly dude'

I had the impression you knew. But this is good, means all our previous interactions were always pristinely IC.
Last edited by Agux909 on Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #705742

Agux909 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:54 pm Don't jump to defense so quickly Vekter I'm just adding some more context to the whole picture, never said what Sinful did was completely justified.
All good, I'm not being defensive, just clearing up any misconceptions.
Spoiler:

dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #705747

i didn't know sinful was getting harassed like this in such a creepy way and to be completely honest i've lost all sympathy for the dude that got nuggeted. on manuel we sometimes turn a blind eye to people who do that getting their comeuppance because it's understandable to be pissed off about it and want that person to fuck off out of the game. idk. i've said it before like i know me and sinful would get into slap fights on the forums but i have nothing against the guy and the idea that he's getting sexually harassed by some weirdo pisses me off just as much as if it happened to anyone else. no one deserves to have to put up with that shit while they play here. it's gross and makes me uncomfortable just to hear about it, and i'm not even the target of it.

i get the point that there is more to the situation but to be totally honest if it were me in that situation i would probably kill a creepy weirdo who kept making unwanted sexual remarks about me too.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #705749

Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:44 pm
Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:25 pm Please seriously consider if you aren't subconsciously downplaying this, Vekter.
I'm not.

There's some context missing here by explicit request of Sinful but I did take the matter of what happened in a later round very seriously when it was brought to my attention. The twink comment was never mentioned to me as a reason for Sinful's actions and the matter regarding Pepperoni printing those stupid posters and later impersonating him as a comms agent was handled in both cases to Sinful's satisfaction.

I appreciate both you and Pepper's concerns, though. I always take matters of sexual harassment seriously regardless of gender. Had it been listed as a reason for his actions, I would have addressed it in the appeal.

For the record, it wouldn't have changed my decision much, though without Pepperoni's later actions it would have earned him a short ban in a vacuum. I don't think it would have changed much about the note on Sinful's end as it's still a valid reason to escalate but something I would handle administratively, not in character.
thanks for taking it seriously, vekter. this is a topic that's kind of sore for me so i'm fully aware that i can get kinda clouded by it but i trust that you took it seriously and dealt with it properly, it means a lot. no player should have to put up with that shit.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #705750

So a few memes from what I've read here.

First off, I'm surprised the note makes no mention of him coming back and killing him again after dropping him off at medical.
Secondly, the fact that someone can make constant sexual remakes about you and that 'should be handled administratively' but calling someone a ligger is fair game go on ahead and round remove them we'll ban them if they fight back just goes to show how fucked the status quo is.
Image Image
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #705751

boot’s right, we should kill people for saying ligger AND kill people for weird comments
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #705752

Agux909 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:54 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:45 pm i just realized you are also chafe 'ugly dude'

I had the impression you knew. But this is good, means all our previous interactions were always pristinely IC.
100% lol
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #705754

Chocodemon wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:32 pm It's already been mentioned before but Chloral hydrate is lethal in that it leaves you open and vulnerable. Last time a chemist shot me with it they proceeded to cuff me and shove me into their gas chamber/incinerator within the window opportunity the chloral gave them.
This applies to all hardstuns tbf. I dont think the ruling that stuns from random crew count as lethals for escalation purposes because they make you completely helpless and you have no way of knowing what the other person is gonna do with you once you're helpless is considered current or valid though.
Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:45 pm Right, but Sinful had enough information to know what was in that syringe when he made the choice to dismember the chemist. He was incorrect in believing the chemist had tried to kill him and broke the rules in how he retaliated. Nothing the chemist did could be considered a rule break here.
I thought that genuinely not knowing an obscure fact (Chloral hydrate the classic antag's murder chem of choice that rapidly sleeps you and is used for lethal injections is actually only lethal in multi-syringe amounts so you cant legally consider it lethal escalation when someone runs up to you in a fight and shoots you with it) generally gave you a certain amount of good faith protections, like when sec execute the wrong person because of a good faith mistake (detective called the wrong persons prints or whatever) or a fresh assistant doing the SM puts the bypass to max they dont get in as much trouble for it?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #705755

i thought you could lethal anyone that injects you with something without consent
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #705756

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:19 pm
Chocodemon wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:32 pm It's already been mentioned before but Chloral hydrate is lethal in that it leaves you open and vulnerable. Last time a chemist shot me with it they proceeded to cuff me and shove me into their gas chamber/incinerator within the window opportunity the chloral gave them.
This applies to all hardstuns tbf. I dont think the ruling that stuns from random crew count as lethals for escalation purposes because they make you completely helpless and you have no way of knowing what the other person is gonna do with you once you're helpless is considered current or valid though.
Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:45 pm Right, but Sinful had enough information to know what was in that syringe when he made the choice to dismember the chemist. He was incorrect in believing the chemist had tried to kill him and broke the rules in how he retaliated. Nothing the chemist did could be considered a rule break here.
I thought that genuinely not knowing an obscure fact (Chloral hydrate the classic antag's murder chem of choice that rapidly sleeps you and is used for lethal injections is actually only lethal in multi-syringe amounts so you cant legally consider it lethal escalation when someone runs up to you in a fight and shoots you with it) generally gave you a certain amount of good faith protections, like when sec execute the wrong person because of a good faith mistake (detective called the wrong persons prints or whatever) or a fresh assistant doing the SM puts the bypass to max they dont get in as much trouble for it?
Sinfulpiss had the initiative to drink multiver, so he knows he isn't in any immediate danger. Dismembering the chemist that was in critical condition achieved nothing other than to fuck them up.
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #705757

Is there any way to verify what was in a syringe gun other than what the chemist tells you what was in it? I'd assume anything getting shot at me via syringe gun is probably intent to kill.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #705759

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:25 pm Is there any way to verify what was in a syringe gun other than what the chemist tells you what was in it? I'd assume anything getting shot at me via syringe gun is probably intent to kill.
Not really, but that's not really relevant to this appeal since Sinful believed the chemist.
Turbonerd wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:24 pm
Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:19 pm
Sinfulpiss had the initiative to drink multiver, so he knows he isn't in any immediate danger. Dismembering the chemist that was in critical condition achieved nothing other than to fuck them up.
Makes sense
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #705761

Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:12 pm
TheLoLSwat wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:03 pm getting your limbs removed (in medbay) for shooting someone with a syringe wordlessly (in medbay) is very standard fuck around and find out ngl
Sinful wasn't medical staff, he had no business being in medbay and certainly not dragging a fight from outside of medbay to inside it. If anything, getting injected with potassium and water for killing someone in medbay is fuck around and find out.
exactly, both are IC. Seeing a fight in your department and jumping immediately to shooting a syringe gun into the guy who wont let up is them fucking around and finding out, but getting chopped up in your department for doing that is you being on the receiving end of finding out
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #705763

CPTANT wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:44 am If it requires a multi paragraph post by the guy that implemented the feature to explain the consequences, then maybe this isn't knowledge every random player should be expected to know.

1. sinfulbliss was reasonable to assume he was shot with a lethal substance with the knowledge he had.

2. Being shot with a lethal substance is antagonistic behaviour

Conclusion: dumb note.

Also obvious metagrudging.
Fully agree with this post.
For those saying Chloral Hydrate isn't a lethal substance: you have no way of knowing what the person will do with you once you're incapacitated, making it a lethal substance- once you're down, you can't do anything about it. Chloral Hydrate is nonlethal in the same way a stun baton is nonlethal; if you're not wearing a bright red security uniform, and you wordlessly try to incapacitate me, I'm going to assume you were trying to kill me and respond very lethally.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
conrad

Post by conrad » #705765

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:34 pm 7/10 thread title, very pleased conrad keep it up
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #705768

datorangebottle wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:05 pm Chloral Hydrate is nonlethal in the same way a stun baton is nonlethal; if you're not wearing a bright red security uniform, and you wordlessly try to incapacitate me, I'm going to assume you were trying to kill me and respond very lethally.
Weston Echard on Sybil
conrad

Post by conrad » #705770

blackdav123 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:23 pm
datorangebottle wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:05 pm Chloral Hydrate is nonlethal in the same way a stun baton is nonlethal; if you're not wearing a bright red security uniform, and you wordlessly try to incapacitate me, I'm going to assume you were trying to kill me and respond very lethally.
Yeah but the guy was wearing a bright blue chemist uniform wasn't he?

Sinful started beating up a clown in front of his place of work, so he shot sinful with a syringe. Sinful's response was to crit him.

If this was the end of it, I'd be a happy camper and completely disagree with the note.

However, Sinful then proceeded to dismember and rob the guy. That's what got him noted.

Am I missing something here? And I'm not talking about the creepy behaviour. Vekter already disclosed that he banned the other guy for that.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Boot

Post by Boot » #705772

conrad wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:01 pm
Chloral Hydrate is nonlethal in the same way a stun baton is nonlethal; if you're not wearing a bright red security uniform, and you wordlessly try to incapacitate me, I'm going to assume you were trying to kill me and respond very lethally.

Sinful started beating up a clown in front of his place of work, so he shot sinful with a syringe. Sinful's response was to crit him.

If this was the end of it, I'd be a happy camper and completely disagree with the note.

However, Sinful then proceeded to dismember and rob the guy. That's what got him noted.

Am I missing something here? And I'm not talking about the creepy behaviour. Vekter already disclosed that he banned the other guy for that.
So heres a question right. Escalation rules says
Escalation rules wrote: Conflict is automatically suspended when one participant is dead or incapacitated. A player who uses the state of incapacitation to take further action against the downed party chooses to extend the ongoing conflict past its original endpoint, and opens themselves up to further reprisal to avenge damage or recover stolen possessions.
Couldn't it be said that robbing/dismembering counts as an IC issue that is just following escalation rules?
If not then what do you think 'avenge damage' is in regards to?
Image Image
conrad

Post by conrad » #705774

Boot wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:31 pm
Chloral Hydrate is nonlethal in the same way a stun baton is nonlethal; if you're not wearing a bright red security uniform, and you wordlessly try to incapacitate me, I'm going to assume you were trying to kill me and respond very lethally.

Escalation rules wrote: Conflict is automatically suspended when one participant is dead or incapacitated. A player who uses the state of incapacitation to take further action against the downed party chooses to extend the ongoing conflict past its original endpoint, and opens themselves up to further reprisal to avenge damage or recover stolen possessions.
Couldn't it be said that robbing/dismembering counts as an IC issue that is just following escalation rules?
That's ignoring the rest of the escalation policy.

From what I understand, Sinful delimbed the guy, robbed him and left. That isn't exactly showing effort in getting them treated.

The syringe wasn't lethal. At the end of the day, Sinful's character didn't die. The guy died and was way more inconvenienced. I have fired triacid syringes at tiders as CMO with no adminstrative issue since if you're breaking into my department and causing trouble I'm assuming you're either an antag or a shitter. That bit is entirely within the realm of possibility for the chemist, and people are just choosing to ignore that because of some other behaviour that was already dealt with adminstratively and was, by sinful's own admission, unrelated to the incident of the note (well, his admission until his very last message where he changed his mind).

There are many circumstances where this note could've been completely invalid. If the chemist was, in fact, an unrelated crewmember to medbay. If sinful found that his PDA was unlocked with TC shop open, or if he found a bunch of suspicious chemicals on the guy. So far, it was "I started beating up a clown in medbay, the chemist shot me with a sleepy chem. So I delimbed the chemist, stole his stuff and now I'm mad I was noted for it." Honestly, with these facts in place, I'd have daybanned him for an unjustified kill.

If I got the facts wrong please feel free to correct me. I'm very easily convinced.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Boot

Post by Boot » #705776

conrad wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:46 pm
Boot wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:31 pm

That's ignoring the rest of the escalation policy.

From what I understand, Sinful delimbed the guy, robbed him and left. That isn't exactly showing effort in getting them treated.

The syringe wasn't lethal. At the end of the day, Sinful's character didn't die. The guy died and was way more inconvenienced. I have fired triacid syringes at tiders as CMO with no adminstrative issue since if you're breaking into my department and causing trouble I'm assuming you're either an antag or a shitter. That bit is entirely within the realm of possibility for the chemist, and people are just choosing to ignore that because of some other behaviour that was already dealt with adminstratively and was, by sinful's own admission, unrelated to the incident of the note (well, his admission until his very last message where he changed his mind).

There are many circumstances where this note could've been completely invalid. If the chemist was, in fact, an unrelated crewmember to medbay. If sinful found that his PDA was unlocked with TC shop open, or if he found a bunch of suspicious chemicals on the guy. So far, it was "I started beating up a clown in medbay, the chemist shot me with a sleepy chem. So I delimbed the chemist, stole his stuff and now I'm mad I was noted for it." Honestly, with these facts in place, I'd have daybanned him for an unjustified kill.

If I got the facts wrong please feel free to correct me. I'm very easily convinced.
If you wanna run down the full escalation path we can.
Axle fights with clown in medical <- Aggressor
Medical lad fires syringe <- Them escalating it to violence
Axle kills them <- ending the fight
Axle robs/dismembers them <- This is them going a step further, opening themself up to the medical lad through the revenge section
Axle goes back into medical and kills them again via throat slit <- This is where he has broken escalation rules if we are to say that he didn't have reason to assume he is an antag

Like this is the timeline as I know it to be correct. You might disagree that Axle should've killed them(you said you don't) but escalation policy does open up an aggressor to steal/an undefined damaging meme on an incapacitated player.
I also really don't understand why you are running back to the cope of "well the syringe wasn't lethal" when you were saying that its nonlethal in the same way a stunbaton is nonlethal. Like what exactly are you trying to say here?
Image Image
Pepper

Post by Pepper » #705782

I'm not.

This is disengenious - Sinful simply said he did not want to publicize the logs by making an admin complaint on Archie - speaking of...
Archie700 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:07 pm I think we need to state that ultimately, for this case, the next two incidents do not matter for this judgement, which was confined to only the first round.

If we're going to use evidence from the next two rounds to say "sinful doesn't deserve this note", then we would going far outside what we usually do for overescalation judgements
New information revealed to me says that you're directly involved with this specific course of events. It would be nice for you to mention that instead of astroturfing this thread.
In your discord ticket - which you dragged on for over twelve hours, by the way, SInful directly brought up the sexual harassment logs to which you repeatedly waved them away saying "this is about you." You didn't take it seriously at all... it was only after repeated attempts to try and look at the complaining parties conduct (in his own words, sinful had to "force" it out of you), that any kind of care was given on the situation at all. Even after the fact, you still refuse to acknowledge that this behavior happened before and after their fight. Instead of taking much more important logs of sexual harassment seriously, you continually tried to weasel your way out of it by calling it "Not your problem", then pressing on with hounding sinful over killing the guy who was harassing him to begin with.
Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:58 pm I spent an hour yesterday talking to both Sinful and the head admins about the best way to address specifically JUST the harassment issue here, so you can miss me with that "omg he doesn't care 😨😨😨" shit.
This is just untrue... as I mentioned above you repeatedly handwaved these logs to sinful in your ticket, and despite his attempt at reaching out for help you continue to pretend like his words had no impact on his delimbing of the chemist (BEFORE their syringe interaction) purely on the basis that he didn't express it to you in a manner that you found to be somehow appropriate.
Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:58 pm The fact that I didn't slam dunk the guy who did it and then turn around and gently pat Sinful on the head and say "it's okay, your actions were justified because he said mean things about you" doesn't mean I don't care about the impact his words had.
Nobody is asking you to be patronizing. Adults tend to be able to look at the totality of a circumstance with some semblance of empathy - in this particular instance you have this iron-clad delusion that sinful can only have acted in bad faith during this fight.
Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:45 pm Nothing the chemist did could be considered a rule break here.
Calling someone a "twinky femboy" and shooting them full of a date rape drug is not something you could consider rulebreaking? You are sick.

Once again - since you completely ignored my post on the previous page - silence is not consent. Sinful may not have ahelped for a variety of reasons, that doesn't make the fact that he was retaliating against someone sexually harassing him ingame any less potent. You just choose to ignore it because it's inconvenient for you. This goes beyond just standard jannie shittery - you're actively victim blaming here.

btw guys - Vekter's idea of taking this 'super seriously' is giving the guy who sexually harassed sinful not only before this fight but for MULTIPLE rounds after the fact - going as far as to impersonate him as a comms agent and say heinous shit with his name is to begrudgingly give him a two day ban. Those two guys who were slapping eachother in dorms and going "AAA,AAA,AAA" on Terry got banned for 10x longer than that.
 ! Message from: Cheshify
Rule 7: Please be respectful of other users. You can disagree with someone without being a hostile douchebag. This post only acts to spread slander about an admin, aside from being utterly toxic. Think before you post, and don't make up random facts trying to get people to hate on an admin.
Last edited by Pepper on Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
help
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #705783

Pepper wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:32 pm
In your discord ticket - which you dragged on for over twelve hours, by the way, SInful directly brought up the sexual harassment logs to which you repeatedly waved them away saying "this is about you." You didn't take it seriously at all... it was only after repeated attempts to try and look at the complaining parties conduct (in his own words, sinful had to "force" it out of you), that any kind of care was given on the situation at all. Even after the fact, you still refuse to acknowledge that this behavior happened before and after their fight. Instead of taking much more important logs of sexual harassment seriously, you continually tried to weasel your way out of it by calling it "Not your problem", then pressing on with hounding sinful over killing the guy who was harassing him to begin with.
Would you care to explain to me how you had access to a private Discord ticket between an admin and a player? That information isn't meant to be shared, so unless Sinful directly gave it to you, you shouldn't be able to see it.
Spoiler:

Pepper

Post by Pepper » #705784

Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:36 pm Would you care to explain to me how you had access to a private Discord ticket between an admin and a player? That information isn't meant to be shared, so unless Sinful directly gave it to you, you shouldn't be able to see it.
This information was shared to me because you are actively trying to lie about your dismissal of his attempts at getting help.
help
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #705785

Pepper wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:40 pm
Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:36 pm Would you care to explain to me how you had access to a private Discord ticket between an admin and a player? That information isn't meant to be shared, so unless Sinful directly gave it to you, you shouldn't be able to see it.
This information was shared to me because you are actively trying to lie about your dismissal of his attempts at getting help.
Cool. I'm done talking about it at this point. If you have issue with how I handled it, the complaints forum is right there my dude. Otherwise I'm taking a break from the forums.
Spoiler:

Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #705787

Holy shit this peanut rules! It even has goof!
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #705788

Pepper wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:32 pm In your discord ticket - which you dragged on for over twelve hours, by the way
It's a discord ticket. The platform where neither party is always going to be there at the same time. You can cover twelve hours of discord discussion with 3 messages.

I am going to take a wild guess that it wasn't twelve hours of constant discussion in which Vekter had a gun pointed at Sinful the entire time, demanding immediate responses. If the ticket dragged on for twelve hours, eleven of those were probably spent waiting for the other person to respond.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #705789

Pepper wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:32 pm blah blah blah
Archie700 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:07 pm I think we need to state that ultimately, for this case, the next two incidents do not matter for this judgement, which was confined to only the first round.

New information revealed to me says that you're directly involved with this specific course of events. It would be nice for you to mention that instead of astroturfing this thread.
In these parts, we call "astroturfing" by its real name: empty posting.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #705790

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:20 pm
Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:49 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:48 pm >come get your axle brady catboy prints in the library

ahhhhh this explains it, i myself have been victim to axles over escalation when it comes to giving out axle brady catboy prints

ironically it was vekter that answered that ahelp
Yeah, and I deleted that stupid painting because this is probably the fourth time I've been made aware of someone using it to antagonize Sinful.

Again - not relevant to the issue at hand. Pepperoni got blasted for metagrudging the next round, but it has nothing to do with what we're discussing here.

E: Also this thread title sucks because I gave him an opportunity to modify the note to be more accurate, he's the one that immediately pushed it to headmins.
i just really like the painting i think its funny :(
nobody tell vekter that a second version of it exists named AI edition. art lives on.
Pepper

Post by Pepper » #705791

NoxVS wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:01 pm
It's a discord ticket. The platform where neither party is always going to be there at the same time. You can cover twelve hours of discord discussion with 3 messages.

I am going to take a wild guess that it wasn't twelve hours of constant discussion in which Vekter had a gun pointed at Sinful the entire time, demanding immediate responses. If the ticket dragged on for twelve hours, eleven of those were probably spent waiting for the other person to respond.
The ticket was opened at three in the morning and was responded to the next day. The reason it's dragged out so long is because Vekter closed the ticket then rebwoinked sinful for the same thing like 10 hours later.
help
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #705792

Pepper wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:32 pm In your discord ticket - which you dragged on for over twelve hours, by the way

Uh, yeah.
Spoiler:

Code: Select all

Vekter — Yesterday at 09:26
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 10:23
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 10:55
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 13:24
Vekter — Yesterday at 15:54
Vekter — Yesterday at 16:38
Vekter — Yesterday at 17:01
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:38
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:40
Vekter — Yesterday at 19:40
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:41
Vekter — Yesterday at 19:41
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:42
Vekter — Yesterday at 19:42
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:45
Vekter — Yesterday at 19:46
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:48
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:49
Vekter — Yesterday at 19:50
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:51
Vekter — Yesterday at 19:51
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:52
Vekter — Yesterday at 19:53
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:53
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:55
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:08
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:10
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:10
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:11
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:12
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:12
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:13
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:13
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:14
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:14
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:15
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:15
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:16
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:16
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:17
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:17
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:18
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:19
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:20
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:21
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:21
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:22
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:24
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:26
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:27
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:27
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:28
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:28
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:29
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:38
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:39
Vekter — Today at 05:19
Vekter — Today at 05:31
sinfulbliss — Today at 05:46
Vekter — Today at 05:49
sinfulbliss — Today at 05:49
Vekter — Today at 05:50
sinfulbliss — Today at 05:51
Vekter — Today at 05:52
sinfulbliss — Today at 05:52
Vekter — Today at 05:55
sinfulbliss — Today at 05:56
Vekter — Today at 05:56
sinfulbliss — Today at 05:59
Vekter — Today at 06:01
sinfulbliss — Today at 06:03
Just a standard Discord conversation flow, really.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #705793

Timberpoes wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:14 pm

Uh, yeah.
Spoiler:

Code: Select all

Vekter — Yesterday at 09:26
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 10:23
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 10:55
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 13:24
Vekter — Yesterday at 15:54
Vekter — Yesterday at 16:38
Vekter — Yesterday at 17:01
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:38
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:40
Vekter — Yesterday at 19:40
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:41
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:42
Vekter — Yesterday at 19:42
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:45
Vekter — Yesterday at 19:46
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:48
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:49
Vekter — Yesterday at 19:50
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:51
Vekter — Yesterday at 19:51
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:52
Vekter — Yesterday at 19:53
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:53
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 19:55
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:08
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:10
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:10
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:11
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:12
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:12
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:13
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:13
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:14
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:14
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:15
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:15
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:16
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:16
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:17
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:18
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:19
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:20
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:22
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:24
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:26
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:27
Vekter — Yesterday at 20:38
sinfulbliss — Yesterday at 20:39
Vekter — Today at 05:19
Vekter — Today at 05:31
sinfulbliss — Today at 05:46
Vekter — Today at 05:49
sinfulbliss — Today at 05:49
Vekter — Today at 05:50
Vekter — Today at 05:52
sinfulbliss — Today at 05:52
Vekter — Today at 05:55
sinfulbliss — Today at 05:56
Vekter — Today at 05:56
sinfulbliss — Today at 05:59
Vekter — Today at 06:01
sinfulbliss — Today at 06:03
Just a standard Discord conversation flow, really.
Really its just something that is dangerously close to misrepresenting things in order to stir up drama. Which isn't allowed by the way. As a friendly reminder to readers. Especially if you're going to be a hostile douche-waffle about it.
Hugs
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #705795

Also another admin handled a bunch of the shit you're malding about, Pepper.

Vekter commenting on the actions of another admin is pointless, because it's against conduct to interfere in the notes or bans of other admins. Vekter was objectively correct to hand-waive it, it was 1. another issue from 2. another ticket 3. involving another admin that 4. gave their own independent ruling.

So you're kinda complaining a whole bunch about Vekter refusing to break admin conduct, framing it like he did something he didn't.

I'd be careful going ham on part of the facts and I'd be very careful trying to catch-22 individual admins by applying creative interpretation of tickets that you weren't involved in but have been shared with you in private.

Acting as a proxy in this way on behalf of others via privately shared tickets will see you held to the same standards as if that player themselves were making these comments. If someone investigates your allegations and finds them to be lacking in merit, you may not be happy with the consequences.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
conrad

Post by conrad » #705796

Boot wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:23 pm this mess here
I don't remember being the one that said that part of the stunbaton I just replied that "it's ok if sec on red uniform has baton" with "it's a chemist on uniform with syringe gun" and you've left me confused now so I'm not responding to any of that lmao
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #705797

I THINK ITS GETTING TO BE ABOUT THAT TIME
conrad

Post by conrad » #705799

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:42 pm I THINK ITS GETTING TO BE ABOUT THAT TIME
I had to fight the urge to start a count with an internal jihad on my mind palace.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.